Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Empty
PostSubject: Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO}   Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:47 am

My Top 10 Anime List!

Hi! I like doing top 10 lists. And I sorta wanna do this, because I think I sorta have too much spare time on my hands. Let me just quote a bit about what my friend Necro said:
Quote :
...We all have those certain anime we have seen and love to death.
So, here I am, with a top 10 list. Honestly I might change it once I finish a bunch of anime I need to watch and will hopefully finish before New Years. But one thing is certain about this list: the top 5 on this list are nothing but masterpieces.

Guidelines

• I must have seen the anime in question for it to make it onto my list.
  • I must have finished the ENTIRE anime series for it to be on the list. But fuck OVAs and specials.
  • SAO is a shit series, and will never appear on my top 10 list except for top 10 shit animes.
  • I am excluding the Pokemon, Digimon, and Yugioh Anime as well as excluding the Big 4 Anime, those being One Piece, Dragonball Series (But fuck GT, GT was horrible), Naruto, and Bleach.

10. Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary)

[td]
MAL Synopsis:
This along with the movies, make this a really good series. But this anime can be really light and funny, and have some really sad moments. Some people do say that it's unorigonal, and pretty too, but it's these memorable moments and characters that make this anime great (glasses fetishes Wink ). Not to mention, its enjoyable to watch.

BTW, lets get this out of the way: You don't judge an anime by it's art. Just because it looks pretty, doesn't mean it's good (SAO). And it's also the other way around, just because it looks horrible doesn't mean it's bad. I could go on about how I am trying to watch series like Aku no Hana or Serial Experiments Lain are difficult to watch because of their art style, but I am aware that those animes are really good.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Gkl66Hs

9. Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son)

MAL Synopsis:
With that said, this is probably the best LGBT anime created. The pilot of the episode itself is extremely well done. And apparently manga fans were not dissapointed. The art style for it, is not what you usually expect, but that really doesn't mater. Nevertheless, cliches like "love triangles" or "School Festival Plays" are actually done really well with this.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} EpNnFXj

8. Charlotte

MAL Synopsis:
I have a lot of other things by Jun on this list further down the line, but this guy makes fuckin masterpieces. And while your watching it, you can tell that it has some moments that would remind you of Angel Beats, like the opening. And this is one of the only writers that I know, that can make you hate a character, but gradually on you'll change your feelings towards that character, and you'll start to like them. Or feel bad for them. There's another anime on this list that does this really well. And also the reverse.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} VUxJVU8

7. School Days
MAL Synopsis:
This is probably the most slyly written anime on this list. We have our protagonist, Makoto, who you want to cheer on because he is so innocent. But towards as School Days goes on, your feelings for Makoto will most likely change. Sadly, can't really explain why without spoiling what happens, but if you get to the end, and you are happy about the end, you'll understand why School Days is a really sly anime.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Bl0blK9

6. Elfen Lied
MAL Synopsis:
I think from this point on, all of these anime's (including this one), have openings that are really good that I just love listening too. Or, with a special case, no opening at all. Which works well. But with the other animes on the list, you would probably want to skip the opening. To be honest, I could call this a masterpiece as well, cause the end is so beautiful. All of the characters are memorable, and in the end, this is just beautifully well done. Also, sorry for the lack of a movie poster, all of them have some nudity for some reason, and I rather not risk posting that on a forumotion site. ;~; Give the opening a listen instead.

5. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day)
MAL Synopsis:
This anime just sorta wowed me. At first, I really just disliked Jinta cause I felt he was so dam immature, and bratty. But his development throughout the anime sorta changes that, and Menma's cheerfulness is something that'll probably always be remembered. If anything, you probably remember Menma. But the way this story is showed, is beautiful. In writing, you usually wanna show not tell. Same for a lot of art forms. And this anime shows it's story beautifully. And the end is also just beautiful as well. All of these ends are beautiful. And in the end, its a masterpiece.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} QCeI6S8

4. Angel Beats!
MAL Synopsis:
School for deceased children. That's how you sum up this anime in about 1 sentence. Though just about all of the moments within this anime are beautiful. Soundtrack, beautiful. The character's themselves are all interesting. And the end is nearly unforgettable. After all, it was written by Jun Maeda. The dude writes fucking masterpieces. Though, I think some other's will say some of his other work is better then this.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} 2yQlQfi

Shinsekai yori (From the New World)

MAL Synopsis:

This anime is beautiful! And people complain about the art? They are fucking crazy. And even so, this anime is a masterpiece. If anything, the world in this anime is so well written. Like my god, if anything, you remember the world this anime has. You come to love the characters. Also it doesn't have an opening. Mostly because this anime needs to just jump right into the content. Hell, the story is so good, I might just try to pick up the novel and read it. But seriously, who doesn't want to watch about kids learning about how fucked up society is?
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} V8kfRKz

2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) | Higurashi no Naku Koro Kai (When They Cry 2)
MAL Synopsis(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni):
MAL Synopsis(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai):

Kay, to me, this is just a masterpiece, but in the anime world, it's not really a masterpiece. But if anything, this is probably one of the best, if not, the best horror anime out there. For starters, the soundtrack and openings are amazing, the stories are great, and the world's atmosphere is fucking horrifying. Oh, and the characters are amazing. Shion and Mion are the queens of Yandere, and Rena is the queen of Yangire. They aren't the only psychopaths, everyone is a fucking psychopath. Besides RIka.

To help ya understand the first season (ni), each chapter is a different story, which is then all wrapped together in the second season (kai). Either way, this anime heavily influenced me, and I really found myself enjoying it. But on this list, Shinsekai Yori and Higurashi are the only animes that perfected their worlds.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} Iox7s6L

Honorable Mentions:
Animes to Watch List:

1. Clannad | Clannad: After Story AND Little Busters! | Little Busters!: Refrain
MAL Synopsis(Clannad):
MAL Synopsis(After Story):
I'm sure Clannad has a place in many people's hearts for it's feels and dramatic story. I still need to get the dam VN, but seriously, I'm sure if you seen Clannad, you are familiar with Dongos, and how lovable Dongos are. The first time I watched it, I didn't really get some of it, but I still loved it. The second time I watched it, I understood a lot more of it, and I loved it even more. You love all of the characters, and honestly, if we aren't talking about any of the big 4, or YGO, Pokemon, or Digimon, Clannad is probably one of the most well known, if not the most well known romantic anime. And for good reason too. Hell, the VN is good, the anime is just as good, and it definitely makes the work Seriously though, if we could all be one happy little dongo family, the world would be a better place.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} KiL1o8K
MAL Synopsis(Little Busters):
MAL Synopsis(Refrain):
My god I love this anime. Honestly, some people say compared to Clannad, Clannad is way better. I can't decide which one is better, I love them both. Little Buster's just does everything so dam well (Though it is accepted fact that the VN for Little Busters is better then the anime). The characters are just so well written, like for example Katana Futaki. You learn through the story to hate this character. And not dislike, hate. Then later on you feel so dam bad for her. And Kyousuke is one of the most well-written antagonists in anime. I don't even think describing him as an antagonist is appropriate, but Key manipulates characters in this series so dam well. So, along with Clannad, I have to say that this and Clannad are the best dramatic anime I've ever seen.
Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO} EBBz4YS

Anyhow, I'll probably make some changes to this once I finish the anime on my to watch list, but please, if you feel like there is some anime that you feel like I should add to the to watch list, please do tell. I would like to watch it. Now don't mind me, I've spend 3 hours working on writing and designing this list, and its somewhere between 2 and 3 am. I need some sleep.
Back to top Go down

Dazo's Top 10 Anime {REDO}
Page 1 of 1