Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour

Go down 
+5
Zkillerthriller
Spiderman
Tvbeast
Valkoor
Reventón
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Reventón
Reventón

F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Empty
PostSubject: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello peeps. I've had an event in my mind so this is to talk about that idea. Note that this is just suggestion and to see how others think about it. If enough people like the idea we might be able to start it.

SDWT is a event that would last for a good long while (possibly a year). This tour isn't like most events. This will test your true skills as a duelist.

What is SDWT you ask? The tour is an event that uses a leveling system. Each person who agrees to join the world tour will have a DL (Duelist Level). To increase your duelist level you must win a set number of duels. Yet it's not that simple. Every win you get increases your win streak but if you lose a duel be it by a disconnection or other means you're win streak will reset to 0. When you want to do a world tour duel you must post on the topic and then someone will watch your duel as a witness to it. Whether you win or lose post your duel so your streak can increase/decrease. When your level increases you will get a Stardust reward. The higher the level the more Stardust received. The higher the level the more wins that will be required to advance (who knows someone might get to a point to having to win 100 games).

More information will of course be posted if this gets a good response. If not then I will think up better ideas for the future. Now that is all for now. Farewell for now peeps.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Left_bar_bleue100/100F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Left_bar_bleue100/100F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm

It sounds interesting, but tracking it would be a total pain in the ass. Although, I'd love to participate. I'll assume the in streaks would increase exp earned though?
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Valkoor wrote:
It sounds interesting, but tracking it would be a total pain in the ass. Although, I'd love to participate. I'll assume the in streaks would increase exp earned though?
The streak would be wins. It would go like this:

Valkoor: Duelist Level: 1: Wins to Next Level: 10

It would go like that. And of course I will be handling the tracking of levels and streaks.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Sounds pretty amazing but one duelist would probly go win by a landslide
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:19 pm

So would you need a streak of 10, or just 10 total? Cus 10 streak is kinda ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:45 pm

idea rejected
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Wait. Did Spiderman actually just straight up reject it?...

Damn. Shut right the hell down. XD
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:03 am

Does it always go down to 0 is you break a streak? Or does it go back to, say 10 if you had 19 wins, 20 if you had 23 wins, or 30 if you had 35 wins (does it reset your curent level or reset it altoghether)? I just wanna know.
Back to top Go down
MrZetsu
MrZetsu

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:21 am

Im guessing it goes like if uou lose you go back to base level.
Lets say you're level 1 with 10 wins. You go up to 15 wins and then lose, you fall to back base level 1 in other words, back to 10 wins
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 am

MrZetsu wrote:
Im guessing it goes like if uou lose you go back to base level.
Lets say you're level 1 with 10 wins. You go up to 15 wins and then lose, you fall to back base level 1 in other words, back to 10 wins

Not like that. Say you get 10 wins without losing for level 1 and you get to level 2. And then it's 15 wins to level up to 3. You win 6 games but you lose the 7th. You're win streak goes back to 0 wins for level 2. You will never lose your current level. The win streak just resets.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 am

Very nice, I think this is an awesome idea, don't know what's wrong with Spidey.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:42 am

F8 wrote:
Not like that. Say you get 10 wins without losing for level 1 and you get to level 2. And then it's 15 wins to level up to 3. You win 6 games but you lose the 7th. You're win streak goes back to 0 wins for level 2. You will never lose your current level. The win streak just resets.

Hold on, what I'm confused about is this; do you need to get a winstreak to level up, or a number of wins? Like, if you get 4 wins, 1 loss, then another 6 wins, do you still level up? Or do you have to have 10 in a row? Because I'm not going to lie, when an expected win streak will rarely go above 2-3 in an academy of generally equal skill, 10 seems like a pretty ridiculous requirement for a winstreak.
Back to top Go down
MrZetsu
MrZetsu

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:45 am

Valk you need to have the amount of wins in a row, but if you lose you don't drop a level you just stay at that level untill you win your way to the next level.
But you're true about the fact that the win condition is a bit high, maybe 5 wins per level would be better.
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 pm

have you ever played a RPG or any game that requires leveling up to always be around acquiring 100 experience or so? No. That's where the idea comes from. The higher your level the more wins it takes to level up. Don't worry, it the beginning it will all be a small number of wins. Easy in the beginning then the difficulty increases.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 pm

F8 wrote:
have you ever played a RPG or any game that requires leveling up to always be around acquiring  100 experience or so? No. That's where the idea comes from. The higher your level the more wins it takes to level up. Don't worry, it the beginning it will all be a small number of wins. Easy in the beginning then the difficulty increases.

I play RPG's commonly, yes. And although losses may not give you exp. or make you lose exp., it doesn't reset your exp. for that level. And while you may be thinking "Well once you beat someone, it shouldn't be hard to beat the rest." No. This doesn't apply when dueling different, REAL people on an equal skill level as us. We should level up based on total wins, not based on win streaks. At that point, it's like saying we need to win 10 games of LoL/Smite/DotA/PvP on an RPG/etc. It's ridiculous. At the very least, make losses count for -1 exp, and wins for +1, so you at least need to have a positive score to level up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Valk is right, having to constantly get a win streak or face resetting you entire exp becomes annoying and frustrating and cane make the tourney a massive chore to do
Back to top Go down
P-P-Pantsu...
P-P-Pantsu...

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

So what are the levels exactly for? like are there rewards or is it some kind of tournament? Theres gotta be a goal
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:59 pm

@Soul Kitten. I might end up not doing the streak lost condition. @ Pantsu The levels will not just be for the rewards. At first my idea was special perks for levels but I couldn't think of anything. The person with the highest level at the end will get something like Satellar Duelist of The Year or some special reward you wouldn't get otherwise. But do take note that this is still in the works. That's why I decided to put it in suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:04 pm

signing up
dn: NeoNinja122
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour   F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

F8's Satellar Event Suggestion: Satellar Duelist World Tour
Page 1 of 1