Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)

Go down 
+17
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Myrtenaster
Lunarnox
Firebreath
Tamashii
lever10
Necruta
Valkoor
Ulti-Apelio
Auirex
Alisae
Kitty Mew Mew
Fortune Lady Light
Dragonecro0987
Dark Rose
Oshu
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) TdUpH1b

Main Story: The year is 25 A.A.A, 25 years past after the great war between spirit users and the humans. Now they live peacfully going on with their lives. A lot of things have happened since then, the introduction of the Spirit Force, was one of them. The Spirit Force is a police devision created by kingdoms all around the world to protect the human citizens from other spirit users that choose to use their abilities for wrong. Created around 10 A.A.A. The devision has been going for a good 15 years, but nothing has really happened that devestated the world, there have been crimes, throughout the days that called them but nothing serious. Because of this there have been a constant decline of spirit users joining the devision.

Your job as a Roleplayer will be to make a character that wants to join the Spirit Force. Because trust me, things are about to go down. In this world, the Spirit Force headquarters are held in the city named Mizahar, you have sent your registration form, and have been accepted to take the Test that you need to pass in order to join the Spirit Force. This is probably the only thing that is going to be controled through out the whole RP, that your character needs to join the Spirit Force and enter Mizahar, whether you live there already, or traveled a long way to take the test. Everything past that can be controlled by you guys, as well as me.

_______

Fighting System:

There will also be fighting in this roleplay, hence "Spirit Police Force". So, i've decided to bring back an old system that has been used in one of the Roleplays i've helped host. The Energy System.

Every spirit user has an energy bar of 50 points, and depending on your skills a certain amount of points deplete from your "energy bar"

EX:

Kane put opened his Infinity Pouch, a couple of knives pop out floating in mid air, he closes it quickly and sends the knives at his opponent

49/50

That move required 1 point, while stronger and more complicated moves will be needing more points in order to use.

Our characters can start out with anything really, just pick a power that you want to use through out the Roleplay. You CAN NOT do anything over powered, or anything i believe is too Over Powers such as Gravity Powers, Time Powers. Something Simple that can be blocked easily, like "Fire Manipulation" And such. Dont hesitate to give youself what you really like to have. A good place to look through abilities is here -> http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Minimum of 5 abilities. If you want to consult with me concerning more number of abilities, we can.

________

Character Sheet:

Name:  Your name
Spirit:  Yous Spirits Name

Personality: 100+ Words
Dislikes: Minimum of 3
Phobias: Minimum of 1
Aspirations: Minimum of 1

Weapons: What weapons does your character carry or what would he prefer.
Fighting Style: What fighting style does your character use.

Face-Claim: Can be described or can use a picture
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Special Traits: Such as scars, second personalities

History: 200+ Words The characters Background. What makes him who he is today

Skill Sheet: This is what you will use to make your 5 abilities.

Name: Name of your ability
Cost: How much energy is costs
Range: Low/Med/Long
Duration: How long it can last
Cool-Down: How long you have to wait until you can use it again
Description: Description of what your ability is.

Ex of a Skill Sheet:

Name: Lava Manipulation
Cost/conditions: N/A
Range: Dependent on what is created
Duration: N/a
Cool-Down: N/a
Description: Allows the user to maniulate the Lave that his body is made of, into different shapes and manipulate it to his will. adjusting the temperature  in the high end levels.

_______

Extra Info:

The Roleplay will be presented by a "Chapter by Chapter" base. So for example, this post is the Prologue, a prologue is supposed to inform you about everything about the roleplay and how it works. So when the Roleplay Actually starts it will be Chapter 1. And after each chapter you will be rated by your preformance, how much you impact the roleplay with your character, how much you post.

There will also be a shop. And the way you gain money is through your preformance in each chapter, so if you get, lets say A+ you will get this amount of gold coins, and if you did a F- you get like a really low amount of gold coins, but you do. In this shop there will be many things such as weapons, perks, etc. You can also ask for things that aren't in the shop, you just have to post how much you think you should pay for it, and if i agree with it, ill accept and exchange.

You can also communicate with your spirit if you want, its an option to all Roleplayers.

The Reason this world has Spirits: The reason this world has spirits and some humans have spirits of their own, and are able to have abilities from them, is because this universe is really really really close to the spirit world. Closer than the world that we live in. And because of this our worlds clash and collide against each other, causing cracks between worlds. This also causes spirits to enter this world. Forcing them to find a host of some kind. They can range from animals to humans. Mostly humans because humans themselves have spirits that resemble the spirits in the Human World.

More information about the Roleplay will be given in Chapter 1. This is just so that you guys can get a general understanding of whats to come and to make your characters. Anyone can join at any time of the Roleplay because of how i designed it.

YOU CAN POST YOUR CHARACTERS SHEETS BELOW AS WELL AS YOUR SKILL SHEETS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK IN THE COMMENTS.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:15 am

Name: Gajeel Volk
Spirit: Thunderclap Skywolf
Age + Birthdate: January 18, 1990 (25)

Personality: Gajeel is a very secretive and reserved person. He prefers to go on missions alone, completing them swiftly and without emotion. He shows little emotion, and even less empathy. He is the type to be able to kill without remorse or regret. Being skilled as a mercenary and assassin, he must have that kind of demeanor to survive. He is highly intelligent, and tends to have a dominant present within groups, commonly either leading them or having a strong influence. Due to his attitude, most people respect his quick decision making and judgement. (TL;DR, He's a tactical and very smart person with little emotion to show. He's best suited for either solo missions or leading groups, although it may involve enemy lives being taken.)

Demon Form: Much more open and rowdy.  Tends to pick fights and the type to find fun in anything. He retains most of the traits of his base form.

Berserker Form: Completely insane, yet focused. He can stay on the task at hand, but the way he will do it is very unconventional. Basically:
"BLOW IT ALL UP."
"I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE."
"YOUR INSIDES ARE SQUISHY."
(Think of a cross of the Gunzerker and Psycho from Borderlands 2. Closest example I can find.)

Dislikes: Smoking, loud noises, and stubborn people.
Phobias: Nothing.
Aspirations: To stay alive, and hopefully be someone worthy of living.

Face-Claim: (Three face claims. Wulfen species.)
Base Form:

Demon Form:

Berserker Form:

Weight: 238 Pounds
Hair Color: Varies.
Eye Color: Varies.
Height: 6'7"
Special Traits: Varies, but all forms have similar scars. Each form has a different personality. He has a massive tolerance to pain in all forms and is immune to poisons and toxins, since his father played cruel jokes on him with gases and shots, along with disease immunity. He is fast enough to create after images of himself that last a few seconds to confuse enemies.

History: Wulfen are a rare and ancient race older than humans. They specialize in alchemical powers, yet all Wulfen are born with either a Demonic, or Angelic side; depending on their experiences in the early stages on development. Being orphaned the same day he was born, he was taken in by a kind human family up to the age of 13, or so it seemed. While his "mother" was kind, the adoptive father was cruel and demented. He would be whipped at any sign of action that the father found displeasing. When he was 4, his "father" decided to train hi how to fight, in the cruelest way possible; as another form of amusement. This includes electrical shocks, which his body is now able to be immune to and produce it. Poison and toxins are also an immunity.

The scars on his face were from failed attempts at catching real swords. The amount of abuse he went through shaped him to be an emotionless and cold person. His adoptive mother cared for him, and made sure to tend to his wounds. She was much too weak to fend off her husband, who she was force to stay married to. When he was 13, he awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of a struggle, thanks to his sensitive hearing. When he found the source of the noise, it turned out to be the bedroom of his parents. What he found upon opening the door was heart-shattering; His father had strangled his mother to death. He immediately snapped. His body began to react to the sheer anger and rage; his fur and eyes changed color. His voice deepened and a dark red aura surrounded his body. This was the first time he had shifted into his demonic form. After shifting, he brutally murdered his father, tearing the body apart limb by limb, until it was nothing more than a bloody pile of organs and bones.

After realizing what he had done, he ran away. Years passed, many hardships he faced as he grew made him stronger. His Berserker form unlocked as a result of other causes. He learned new powers, kept training, and eventually picked up the card game Yu-Gi-Oh! Upon learning of their powers, he decided to use them as a front line of defense and reserving his powers for when needed. (I am paraphrasing his story. It's long as crap. I guess I'll explain the rest in story.)

Weapons:
A pair of B23R pistols. Bullets are .22 and holds 30 bullets per clip. The bullets pass through either organic objects and destroy inorganic ones, or pass through inorganic objects and damage organic beings, which negates the use of armor. A 15 foot long iron chain whip which emits electricity and emits a lightning bolt when whipped, a pair of twin swords named Ebony and Ivory. These swords both have the ability to negate healing powers, and infect the wounds with a special poison that prevents blood from clotting.

Skill Sheet: Powers are exclusive to that form. Shifting costs 1 point. Berserker must be in the condition where he is extremely angry to activate. Shifting into Berserker Resets his energy bar and half of his energy is gained back in demonic. Demon form can move at the speed of sound.

Base Form
Name: Alchemy
Cost: N/A
Duration: Varies
Cool-Down: None
Description: The ability to change the chemical make-up of a substance and change it's form and shape. It can create primitive weapons, fix or destroy technology, and somewhat affect the environment in a minor way unless you pay + x amount of points extra. Transmutations are instant. (You cannot turn gases or liquids into metal and vice versa. Gases can be turned into other gases except noble gases. Liquids must be stable or stable isotopes. Magnum Opus is banned.)

Name: Archive
Range: N/A
Duration: Infinite
Description: Basically a magic Google. If he has touched another person, or need to know any available information, hack into technology, or want a recipe for chocolate cake, this is the thing to consult. This ability gives Gajeel an eidetic memory, so he remembers absolutely everything. It appears in the form of a solid light screen complete it keyboard and monitors. Tiny light orbs can be scattered and served as a remote access camera surveillance system. Very useful on covert missions. It can access the memories of someone else, and copy them to him. With the memory access, he can display the memories like a movie screen, or a map, information, and other things. His memories CANNOT be erased. Surface memories are sent instantly, but more rooted memories that are hidden away take a one second to take.

Name: Ionic
Cost: None, but it requires a physical energy source.
Duration:Continuous
Cool-Down: Recharging with live electricity is how he cools down.  He can shock something and recharge from there. He can also leech energy from living things.
Description: Closest example I can think of without writing ten paragraphs are all of Cole MacGrath's powers (good side.) Including healing from draining electricity.

Battery Cores will be used to measure his use of electricity. Here, since I'm too lazy to make my own electric powers I'll post the infamous wiki. http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Powers Everything before the Cryokenesis. Yes I am lazy and tired and angry right now so I don't wanna write THAT much. I'll go in more detail when the RP starts and he uses those powers. The battery core number is set at 15. Let's say he shoots a simple bolt or charges his fist, it uses no energy, but a grenade would cost 2 cores and a rocket costs 4. A precision shot costs 5. There's an idea.

Name: Remote teleportation
Cost: 1 Per marker
Duration: Infinite
Description: A tool, such as a blade of some sort (a kunai for example), can be thrown, placed, hidden etc..and can be teleported to that location instantly at will and freely. Anyone who touches him or indirectly grabs him (Ex: a group holding hands), teleports with him. Max amount of markers are 10.

Name: Crazy Slots
Cost: 2 per spin; 10 for JACKPOT (If rolled.)
Duration: Until he decides to switch out.
Cool-Down: After he releases the staff, 3 posts.
Description:
Long as crap.:

Demon Form

Name: Inferno Control
Cost: How much energy is costs
Duration: Continuous
Cool-Down: 1 post
Description: Black flames that can take any form and solidify at will. They can be used to make armor, weapons, and such. The fire can burn through almost anything except very heat resistant materials, which takes much more time to burn (such as Willow's wires. That would take around 3 posts), but he is completely immune to it's effects; in fact, he immune to all heat based abilities (lava, fire, light beams ect..)

Name: Shadow Step
Cost: 2 points
Range: Low
Duration: 3 posts of mine.
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: His body transforms into a shadow, able to pass through walls and barriers with ease.

Name: Shadow Control
Duration: 5 posts
Cool-Down: 4 posts
Description: The ability to control shadows, lengthen them, and solidify them into different forms. Cannot take over someone else's shadow. (That's broken af.)

Name: Nightmare Rotation
Cost: 5 point
Duration: 1-4 posts
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Dark energy of his aura emit out from the pores of his skin. His body rotates at dizzying speeds, creating a full sphere of rotating energy, creating a near defense that shreds and bounces off anything that touches it. The sphere extends to about a 5 meter height and a 50 meter diameter.

Name: Force Stop
Cost: 5
Range: Low/Med
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down: 10 posts
Description: A god stomp. Basically, when the stomp charges for 1 post, it becomes powerful enough to flatten 3 city blocks. It also affects the air, so you'll be knocked down if you're flying. Friendly fire disabled. Stomp requires him to be at 10 points or less. Does massive damage.

Berserker Form
Note: Aura powers are completely locked. He cannot switch back to other forms without paying 5 points. This is a last resort. Requires him to be in life threatening situations or extreme anger.

Name: Gunzerker
Cost: 1 per swap
Duration: Varies
Description: The fastest draws in the west! Gajeel summons a weapon of almost any kind. He can swap weapons at will, allowing him to be a one man army.

Name: Berserker Charge
Duration: 3 posts
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: His body bulks up and is enveloped in energy. He begins to slam into any enemy he sees savagely. Imagine a demented football player that can bring down buildings.

Name: Mach 20 Speed
Cost: 5 points
Cool-Down:3 posts
Description: His fur hardens and sharpens to the resemblance of steel blades. His fur does this to resist the G-Force he is undergoing when moving at 20 times the speed of sound. The sharp and hardened fur reduce air resistance and friction. His fur can cut through steel.

Name: Soul Charge
Cost: 5 points
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: His soul expands around a 10 meters radius around him. (No you can't rip the soul from him.) It protects him from any harm, and allows him to cool down his other abilities. (Last resort kind of thing.

Name: Pain Packer
Cost: 1 point per post
Duration: Continuous
Description: Every bit of damage he takes increases his anger and power by 5% and heals him slightly. Shallow cuts regenerate instantly, and large wounds slowly recover. Lost limbs regenerate after around 10 posts after loss.

Last edited by Ten Kodori on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:29 am

i have a quick question, does the energy bar regen or is is perm ?
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:39 am

My battery cores or the 50 points thing? The 50 points thing resets after every fight, drained or not.My battery cores recharge when he recharges at an energy source.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:06 am

omg the 100+ word for personality it literally impossible for meh ;-; like i cant even
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 am

I'll finish the History later. If you want me to change anything just ask.

Name: Alanna Sorrows
Spirit:  Lilac Sorrows
Age + Birthdate: 18 | 6/23/1997

Personality: Alanna is a sailor. She talks like one, acts like one, has habits like one. She does this just so that she can try to make friends, even if she ends up looking like a Moron in the process. She can appreciate others, and calculate almost any solution and equation in her head.

However, uncontrollably, whenever Alanna is emotionally triggered, she seems to turn into what is Lilac, a girl with kindness deep inside her that she cannot draw out, but fights and kills anything that challenges her. She however has a hard time appreciating others. She usually ends up staying as her spirit for at least a few days, maybe even weeks. It doesn’t die off quickly. Also she can calculate almost any solution and equation in her head while she is in this stage. She carries out justice by harming people and causing chaos. She is not used to having friends around her. While fighting, she invokes fear and has a sadistic tone.

With Alanna, Lilac is rather playful, and likes to tease Alanna and make fun of her decisions, as well as advise and comment on situations which Alanna is in.

Dislikes: Alanna: Enemies, Chaos, Violence
Phobias: Alanna: Loneliness
Aspirations: Alanna: Populated

Weapons: Alanna: Her rifle “Longsilver
Fighting Style: Alanna: In the backlines and mid range. Uses weapons

Face-Claim: https://i.imgur.com/tbeEnbZ.jpg Alanna https://i.imgur.com/uOF0iix.png Lilac
Weight: 106 pounds
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Alanna: Blue | Lilac: Red
Height: 168 cm
Special Traits: Her spirit is a 2nd personality which she changes into uncontrollably. Lilac and Alanna must consciously allow gravity to affect them and that their body blocks all ultraviolet radiation, resulting their albino appearance (white hair and pale skin) because their body is unable to make melanin. Lilac’s automatic nature of Redirection also prevents the use of projectiles (like bullets) and explosives (like bombs) against Lilac.

History:
Alanna's Intro:
Lilac's Intro:
Alanna Meets Lilac:
Quicksilver and now:

Longsilver forms.:

Alanna’s Ammo:

Lilac’s Ability:

Last edited by Dazo on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:24 am

Omg, okay fire I'll post when I'm back from work, so excited! BTW spirit force xP reminds me of the spirit masters^^
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:11 pm

------------------------------------
Main Character Bio
Name: Shinyo Necron

Spirit: Necro Tenebris - a lost spirit from the era of the Great War who has been bound to Shinyo for 5 years and can manifest himself into a physical form to assist in combat if need be.

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Oc_fallen_the_demon_borne_by_personaminato-d8wrc64

Age + Birthdate: 19 , 8/3/96

Weapon(s): 1.) The Grimore Umbrae - A grimore that allows Shinyo to summon forth mystic forces of his clan and beyond
2.) Reaper - a Sword made of cold steel that evolves as he becomes more reliant on his demonic blood's raw power

Fighting Style: Jivvin Golhyrr - a fighting style based on defensive plays and analyzing his opponents for their weaknesses to choose the right spell/sword technique to use.

Personality: Shinyo shows damage in his trust of others from the usurpation of his rights to the throne from his tyrannical uncle, Anubis Fawkes. He finds it hard to trust those and at times has even showed signs of a growing cynical nature. He has, however, found trust in few people in his life, including his friend, Viola. Shinyo does however find fun in the written pages by lying against a tree and reading his novels. He also enjoys a nice drink of mead every now and then, but fears what would occur if he suddenly becomes drunk.

Dislikes: People who Smoke, Thieves, Liers
Phobias: Staurophobia - The Fear of Holy Crucifixes
Aspirations: To reclaim his stolen throne

Face-Claim:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Oc_necromancer_by_personaminato-d8xelmh

Weight: 130 lb/65 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey when normal, Golden when using his artes
Height: 6'2"

Special Traits: Has a scar on the right side of his mouth. When he gets Despite(Very Low HP), He releases his inner demons and bonds with his Spirit, Necro Tenebris, to form the Berserker Oni known simply as Jagger
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Oc_jagger_the_berserk_oni_by_personaminato-d8xel20

History: Shinyo is the Prince of Necrosia, a realm home to many types of elemental spirits. No clan rules higher than the clan of Necron, who rules and lives for peace among the spirits. Then one day, a member of the Fawkes clan known as Anubis, uncle to Shinyo, killed the king and queen and then sentenced the 13 yr old Shinyo to die by banishing him from Necrosia and sending him into the Human Realm, thinking the atmosphere would kill him for him. Even though Shinyo had some trouble breathing at first, he slowly adjusted and realized his grandfather was of human lineage.

Shinyo then spent 6 years adjusting to human life and even made a friend named Viola. Shinyo still wishes to return to Necrosia to defeat his uncle and claim the throne. He hears rumors of the Spirit Force and believes they can help him solve his problems. As such he decides to join the Spirit Forces to eventually return to Necrosia and kill Anubis.

Skills
Effect #1.)
Name: Various Summons
Cost: 5 Energy Per Summon
Duration: 2 minutes each
Cool-Down: 5 minutes each
Description: Using various spells from the Grimore Umbrae, he can summon the elemental spirits of Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Lightning, and Ice he met along his training in the human and spirit worlds. Though some of  these spirits take a lot out of him to summon, so he typically can only summon a few spirits at a time, depending on there raw power. However, by tapping into 3 spirits at once, he can perform a Soul Fusion of sorts and briefly call upon the higher spirits of Darkness and Light, Shadow and Rem.

Normal Summons:

Gnome of Earth: Summons a mighty Shockwave that cause all enemies surrounding Shinyo to collapse - 5 Energy

Sylph of the Wind: Summons forth storms and galing windsthat can then be infused with the Reaper Sword and the spirit of Volt to form Spiral Acension - 5 Energy

Efreet of the Inferno: Once summoned, Efreet smashes the ground with his fist and calls forth the ability of Brimstone Tempest that engulfs all enemies in a blazing inferno of hellfire and brimstone - 5 Energy

Undine the Water: Arises of a torrent of water and uses her skill: Colère de Neptune. This skill allows her to form a whirlpool that drags enemies caught into the whirlpool to its center. From this point emerges a water dragon controlled by him that crushes every enemy in the whirlpool. - 5

Volt the Quick: Arises from the clouds and proceads to rain down lightning bolts from the sky - 5 energy

Celcius the Cold: When summoned, she creates three arrows made of ice and shoots them at the targeted enemies. The size of the ice arrows can range in size from thin, truly needle-like to almost the size of spires depending on the amount of energy used in the summon - 5-10 Energy

Higher Summons:

Rem, The Angel of Light: This Summon is formed from combining Efreet, Sylph, and Undine. When summoned, Rem draws a cross in the air before firing beams of light from her wings. She then raises her hand and light energy erupting around her, damaging all with evil intentions. Total: 15 Energy

Shadow, Envoy of the Dark Abyss: This envoy is formed by combining the spirits of Gnome, Celsius, and Volt. When summoned, Shadow will rises from Shinyo's own shadow and his very presence insights fear in the hearts of the enemies of Shinyo. Shadow then touches a point in the ground with his finger and a Black Hole appears that absorbs all opponents into its darkness and allows Shadow to then slash all enemies captured in the Void. Total: 15 Energy

Effect #2.)
Name: Lunar Requiem
Range: Med
Duration: 30 seconds
Cool-Down: 1 minute
Description: When the arte is used, Shinyo unleashes his sword from its sheath, slashes his enemies several times from different angles, and then blasts through them, quickly returning his sword to its sheath.

Effect #3.)
Name: Indignation
Cost: 5 Energy
Range: Long
Duration: 1 minute per use
Cool-Down: 30 minutes, (is cut to 10 minutes if a lightning storm/raining)
Description: Shinyo opens his grimore and after saying the chant, "I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!!" And as he says the chant, amplification rings appear and an enormus bolt of divine lightning strikes those caught in its circles.

Effect #4.)
Name: Spiral Ascention
Cost: 10 Energy
Duration: 1 minute
Cool-Down: 2 minutes
Description: When the arte is used, Shinyo, with his blade imbued with Lightning and Wind Energy, slashes the enemy three times and follows with a thrust to launch the enemy into the air. Shinyo then jumps and spins, slashing the air to produce a cyclone of wind and Lightning that propels the enemy further into the air. Finally, Shinyo performs a diving kick through the enemy.

Effect #5.)
Name: Demon's Lance
Cost: 3 Energy
Range: Med-Long
Duration: 3 minutes
Cool-Down: 5 minutes
Description: Shinyo channels the powers of Necro Tenebris to turn his sword Reaper, into a lance know as Absentia. This new Lance then allows for longer reach with a stream of purple energy blast coming from the spear once it ends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Berserker Oni Form Skills - His Energy increases to a maximum of 150 and his strength increases to very high levels of power. The cost of all this, however, is that his sanity and common sence lessen and bloodlust and rage increase. The only thing known to stop Jagger is a song sung by Viola.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Effect #1.)
Name: Fragmented End
Cost: 50
Duration: 20 minutes
Cool-Down: 30 minutes
Description: Once Fragmented End is activated, a fonic glyph appears on the ground, from which six purple spherical objects rise, damaging anyone who happens to be touching them. From there, they settle around Jagger, who then rises up with bat-like wings, taking the spheres with him. The spheres turn vertically and connect with each other to form a circle, before Jagger fires a series of energy blasts from the balls.

Following this, a larger glyph appears in the center of the circle, from which a large, multi-hitting energy laser fires. After the lazer finishes, the mystic arte ends and Jagger drops back down to the ground.

Forbidden Effect #2.)
Name: Imperial Slaughter
Cost: 50
Duration: 30 minutes
Cool-Down: 60 minutes
Description: In executing Imperial Slaughter, Jagger first tosses the foes into the air with many streams of purple light. He then thrusts his Demon Balmung, Apocalypse, into the ground, causing a fonic glyph and even more light energy to appear and damage nearby targets. He then gains an even more massive strength boost and a simple swipe from him can tears armies to shreds.

Side Character Bio
Name: Viola LeBlanc

Spirit: Meloetta – a small sprite shaped like a singer with music notes around her body

Age + Birthdate:  18, 11/1/97

Personality: Viola will go out of her way to help even if it may cost her life. She is especially caring of her friends and family. If those she cares for are threatened, she will go out of her way to stop the attackers.

Dislikes: Seeing her friends hurt, Sour foods, Death

Phobias: Losing her voice

Aspirations: She wishes to make the world happy

Weapon(s):
(1.) Saundo Staffu - A flute that extends into a Bō Staff for close-quarters combat
(2.) Buredo - A guitar that has the power to extend blades around its edges and become an Ax
(3.) Sonikkukyanon - A Bassoon that has the power to become a cannon that shoots Sonic Bursts

Fighting Style: Bōsonojutsu – A unique art that Viola learned from her sensei involving the manipulating sounds and sonar to detect opponents and manipulation of sounds.

Face-Claim:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Wyxrm5x

Weight: 120 lb

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'10"

Special Traits: She has an innate trait to take any fallen leaf or blade of grass and turn it into a grasswhistle, giving her access to music when she has no instruments with her.

History: Viola is the daughter of a regular farmer in the Kingdom of Arome. She has a unique skill none of her family has and can play almost any type of musical instrument. Most of her days involve her playing music, or tending to the fields with her father. One day when she was 8, a wise old man came to her farm and noted he can teach her a form of self defense unique to few people, including himself. Though her parents were skeptical, they allowed Viola to sit in on a class to learn and she came back saying she wished to follow this training known as Bōsonojutsu. Her parents let her go train with the man and she came back 4 years later with her training complete.

She then showed her parents her new skills and while showing her skills with a staff, she heard a weird noise and accidentally let go of the staff. As she went to investigate and find her staff, she came across a young boy in a cloak laying across the ground with a bloody scar on the side of his mouth and a book in his hands, holding it for dear life with tear stains in his hood.As she came closer to the boy, he awoke and started hyperventilating. She then managed to get her parents to help the boy where he then introduced himself as Shinyo and thanked the people for their help and attempted to leave, when Viola then asked him to stay to make sure he was alright. Shinyo showed signs of annoyance, but still stayed with Viola and her parents for 5 years.

One day, Shinyo said he was going to go exploring around the land and said goodbye to his "Family" but Viola said she would tag along to make sure he did not get hurt and to help guide him around the kingdoms. So they then spent a year of traveling together with Shinyo needing constant care from Viola because of how reckless he was in his training. She supports Shinyo's choice to join the Spirit Forces and says one day she wants to make everyone in the world happy.

Skills

Effect #1
Name: Musical Weaponry
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: After joining with her sensei, she met a blacksmith who had a debt with the sensei. To pay off the debt, he created 3 weapons for Viola to use in combat. These weapons are musical instruments with spiritual energies to allow them to convert into physical weapon that will not break unless placed under an extreme amount of force and still be able to be used as instruments.

These weapons include:

• A Bamboo Flute that can extend into a Bō Staff
  • A guitar that can extend blades from its edges and form a battle Ax
  • A Bassoon that links with her Energy to fire blasts of Sonic Energy (Costs 5 Energy per shot)

Effect #2
Name: Sound Absorption
Description: Viola can absorb sound waves and sound-based attacks, while removing it from the source, into her body. This power allows her to turn the sound into either a weapon for later, or allows her energy to be replenished mid-battle by half the amount the original attack costs to perform.

Effect #3
Name: Lullaby for an Infant
Cost: 10
Duration: For as long as Viola blows her flute or grass-whistle
Description: With this skill, Viola can blow on her flute or her grass-whistle and play a melody that lulls enemies to falling asleep, though those with strong training can endure this song.

Effect #4
Name: Melody of the Siren
Duration: 1 minute, but costs 1 more energy to extend the duration by 30 seconds
Cool-Down: However long she used the skill for
Description: This song allows Viola to lure enemies out of hiding in order to find any threats to her or her friends. The longer she uses this skill, the more distance it covers

Effect #5
Name: Boundless Awakening
Cost: 10 Energy to start the song, and 5 more to continue the song
Duration: Has long as she keep playing the song/runs out of energy
Cool-Down: When her energy replenishes
Description: Viola learned this skill as a last resort by her sensei to calm down violent and bloodthirsty enemies by awakening their dormant calm selves. She uses this technique to mostly calm down Shinyo once he enters the Berserker Oni form of Jagger.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:09 pm

The Energy Bar regenerates after each fight.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Name: Firebreath
Spirit: Magnorim
Age + Birthdate: 41 Years old (But he still looks and feels like he's 21 because of his spirits abilities)

Personality: Firebreath's personality is a mix of things, usually he's a asshole, but can be caring and serious when the time comes for it. He's a mix of everything, but he does have a thirst for fighting. He's smart, things come naturally to him. He also has been looking for his parents most of his life. Discovering that the parents that he was raised with weren't really blood, he ditched them and ran away. Starting his long adventure of searching. He's grown to cherish his time with friends he makes through out his journey.

Dislikes: People who would hurt his friends, People who go against his code, bad peopled
Phobias: The empty Plane called Limbo
Aspirations: To Find his parents

Weapons: Swords, any types of swords he can use any.
Fighting Style: Any type of style, his abilities leave him with a huge range of options.

Face-Claim: https://i.imgur.com/EIDy9LM.jpg?1
Weight: 190
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6'0''

Special Traits: He has two scars on his body, one on his left eye going down the middle, and his whole body on the right side has burn scars all over, except his face. He also has a second personality that he speaks to.

History: Firebreath's history is long, so ill put just the general inportant stuff.

Firebreath lived in a small town when he was just a young boy. This was before he discovered his abilities of creating lava and all that, he lived like any other little boy would live. He would go outside and play sports and games with the other kids. This would be his daily life up until around the age of 12. This was when the kids were starting to turn into teens and they were turning more daring and trying more stunts. One of the towns most famous tourist spots would be its amazing power plant. This power plant produced about 20% of the kingdoms electricity. So one day a bunch of Firebreaths friends invited Firebreath to a adventure into the plant during the night. Without thinking of the cercumstances he said yes and the bunch went towards the plant. This was when things went wrong. When they entered the plant they got lost and found themselves in a weird looking room. It was a big room and in the middle of it was a giant hole. They brough flashlights so they pointed it towards it. It seemed endless to them. After a while at looking at the endless darkness the bunch started to get scared and ideas of going back started to arose. This was agreed by everyone except Firebreath. His eyes were wide eyed and he was smiling. For some reason something clicked into his mind. He had a rush in his head. His blood was pulsing at the sight of the whole at the feeling the room gave him. He said to go with out them. The friends only looked at him and shrugged it off, too scared to care for their friend. Firebreath stayed in a standing position looking at the deep abyss for a long time. He was lost in thought. Not recalling what he was thinking about he snapped out of his daze and turned around. But there was a tall looking figure there. It was tall and looked like a male. He couldnt see anything other than how tall it was. He froze. Then suddenly a hand pushed onto Firebreath and he was falling through the hole. He was screaming at this point but
he could see the figure go away as he started to fall. Scared for his life he closed his eyes and scrunched up his face and started to concentrate trying to ignore what was about to happen to him. Because of this he started to glow and his powers had finally awakened. He passed out after that though. Waking up at the top of one of the power plants, he rubbed his face, he could feel his hair touching his head. He could see it was a different color, and he could see everything differently, as if everything had a slightly redder color. Realizing quickly that he was different, he started to play with his powers and then starting to think about why he has them. His only assumtion was that he was someones elses parents because the moment he came back home, he saw his parents look of fear and despair. Their look said it all. It was as if they disowned them just by a look. This killed Firebreath inside. Resulting in him running away looking for his real parents. Because of this goal, he has gone through so many adventures and fights and struggles. But he doesnt give up. He trains and searches through out the earth for any answers to find his parents. He's grown in power and he's made enemies. He's touched with god himself and fought against the god of destruction. But still nothing. He's created robots, the only thing he could figure out was that he wasn't human that was for sure.
Now he just walks, wanders through the lands, with a sword on his back, wearing a dark brown robe covering his identity with his one goal still in mind.

Powers:
Lava Mimicry (His wholy body is made out of lava)
Lava Manipulation (He is able to manipulate lava and his own lava)
Lava Creation (He can create his own lava)
Slight Heat Manipulation (He is able to control heat in a low level, as well as control his lava's own heat)
Lava Core: (His whole body is a core)

His Second Personality:

Last edited by Firebreath on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fortune Lady Light
Fortune Lady Light

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Name: Shadow Sin
Spirit: Trobius, the Shadow Construct
Birthdate: Unknown

Personality: Shadow is a slow learner in the real world, while able to easily predict and observe his opponents moves in battle. He rarely smiles and seems to never care about who losses a life or lives, as long as the job is completed to the standards he placed. He prefers to remain in the dark and stay ominous to others, so not many could get inside his head due to his past. He is an expert swordsman and loves to show it in battle, but mostly uses his assassin skills with daggers and hidden weapons in his cloak. Due to his past and inabilities to act, he pushes himself to his full potential, but fears to be overshadowed by others with power far beyond his own. He fights for no one but himself, which is probably the reason he can not excel to his complete power unlike others.

Dislikes: The Smell of blood, weaklings, and the fish.
Phobias: Fear of Losing
Aspirations: Becoming the strongest and most feared

Weapons: Carries steel implanted daggers on the bottom of his shoes that extend at will. He carries no other weapons. He prefers to use daggers or short swords in assassination, but is advanced in long sword fighting as well as a spear. He can not properly use a bow.
Fighting Style: Sneak up behind the target and steal a quick kill to the neck. Does not enjoy extending a battle longer then it should have, and wants to end it as as soon as possible. He has little patience and often makes him weak if his opponent's weakness requires time.

Face-Claim: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) S6Kpmw4
Weight: 82 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Height: 4'6"
Special Traits: Scar covering his left eye.

History: Born to a quiet family in a wooded area, multiple miles away from civilization, his family was murdered by a hooded figure, much how like he looks today. He was the only one left alive from his mother and father. The ending result was him left with scar on his left eye. He moved on to a secluded area where he trained with swords he made out of wood and rocks. Eventually, he found a companion, a dog which he named Jer. Jer died of poisoning from a snake, which only lead to more devastation to Shadow. One day, he was attacked by a group of enraged animals that seemed to be mutated by some sort of substance. His weapons failed him, and lead Shadow to the breaking point of which he almost died. At that point, he grew a power from the deep hatred he had for life, which allowed him to form his anger into attacks, a sort of darkness manipulation. He trained himself for the remained years and adopted an assassination job. 

Name: Shadow Manipulation 
Cost: 0 Energy 
Ranged: N/A
Cool-Down: Limit of 2 creations at a time. No cool-down.
Description: His energy transfers into an object he feels like creating in an instant whenever he calls upon it. His power limits up to 2 creations at a single time, and he prefers either 2 swords or 2 daggers.

Name: Teleport
Cost: 0 energy
Duration: Instant
Description: Shadow is able to travel short distances, usually a couple feet to get an advantage point on his opponent. The transport is instant and leaves behind a shadowy dust which evaporates into the air soon after.

Name: Shadow Shard Storm
Cost: 1 energy
Range: Far
Duration: 20 seconds
Description: A darkened circle appears on top of the target. It then drops a large amount of large shards made of sharp shadow which impales itself into the victim every second. The shards are unable to be taken of until the spell is complete. Shadow mostly uses this on places he believes can be spots for an ambush, so usually outside of battle.

Name: Shadow Concealment
Cost: 2 Energy
Ranged: Medium
Duration: 10 minutes
Cool-Down: 20 minutes
Description: The target is enveloped in a shadow substance that slowly deals damage over time. It is impossible to escape from the inside, and only outside attacks can damage the shielding. Once the shield covering is destroyed, the target can escape from within. Otherwise, the target is unable to move but is able to carry out attacks if possible.

Name: Shadow Explosion
Cost: 4 Energy
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down N/A
Description: Can only be used while Shadow Concealment is in play. It destructs the target from within to do massive damage instantly to the target. It can be used at any part of the magic as longs it's still active.

Name: Soul Summon
Duration: Till minion dies.
Description: Summons a shadow figure of an enemy you had killed before. That minion will do whatever you command it. It's health is half of what the original monster was, but has no limit in the power it can control.

Name: Shadow Evolve
Cost: 15 Energy + 1 Energy every 5 minutes sustained.
Duration: 1 hour
Cool-Down: Once a battle, if attempted twice, Shadow dies from exhaustion. 
Description: Shadow releases the shadow inside of him and it overtakes his body. His strength is multiplied by 5 along with other attributes. The only thing that stays the same is his health, but that is countered with his defenses increasing as well. Very few have seen this form and lived to tell the tale.

Last edited by Fortune Lady Light on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Name:  Luna Graves
Spirit:  Shekhinaga, Leviathan, Asmodeus.
Age + Birthdate: 48 (Born before A.A.A., Immortal, appears to be in early 20’s)

Personality:  Luna is arrogant and rightly so, she's one of the most powerful spirit users ever, having fought in the Great War itself. She is quick to point out when others are doing something wrong or stupid, though when she isn't doing that Luna is usually remaining silent, observing the situation. She has a high sense of honor, believing fleeing a battle to be cowardly in most cases. She will also always keep her word, though not always in the way one would expect, possibly with undesired results

Likes: Enjoys being alone or with a relatively small amount of people. Takes great joy in winning by obliterating her enemies utterly. And though she would almost never admit it, she loves taking time simply relaxing.

Dislikes: Cowards, Overly friendly people and generally people who disagree with her views.

Phobias: Her one true fear is being powerless.

Aspirations: To be the most powerful being ever, to never again have to even consider the possibility of being powerless.

Weapons: Usually a pair of blades, however is proficient in the use of any weapon, as well as unarmed.

Face-Claim: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/ea/93/59ea93afb65323c2831cb6019add272c.jpg
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Height: 5'6"

History: Long before current events Luna entered an arena, a battle royal between hundreds of Spirit Users. When the fighting was coming to an end and Luna was on of the last contestants standing someone new entered the arena and destroyed it with but a wave of his hand, this was the beginning of events that would eventually lead to the Great War between Humans and Spirit Users. Throughout the years, fighting in that brutal war, even spending time on the run, in hiding from the Humans that were slaughtering all of her kind, she grew in power so much so that she became akin to a Demigod, in command of the powers of Heaven and Hell itself. During this time frame Luna forged a subterranean empire, an impenetrable fortress as a base of operations to combat the humans. It was here her antipathy of humanity grew to near uncontrollable levels and she set off on not a war against humanity, but a genocide, gleefully slaughtering thousands of innocents all the while creating an army of War Machines.When the war ended Luna retreated to her Fortress, known as Gravehall Keep where she resided over her Empire, ever expanding, ever growing more powerful..

Abilities:

Last edited by Lunarnox on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Luna, only 1 spirit right now. It's like DMU, where you buy your spirits after.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:45 am

Character Sheet

Spirit: Ancilla
Age + Birthdate: 19 (27 May, 1996)

Personality: Echo is a quiet and shy girl, although she certainly wouldn't be considered anti-social. She will talk when talked to, and if she notices someone with an interest similar to her own she will sometimes commence a conversation. Despite this, she avoids ever getting too close to anyone, for fear of losing them. When she talks, it's often of her research on the spirits, as well as other seemingly simple things. Her face always seems bent in one of two expressions, either a sorrowful smile or a thoughtful frown. She avoids talking with Ancilla around others, and if anyone asks her about it she'll often try to quickly change the subject. In battle, her attitude changes, and she becomes rather cold and malicious, trying to finish her opponent as soon as possible.
Dislikes: The city, parties, and excessive noise
Phobias: Thalassophobia (Fear of the sea)
Aspirations: Furthering her research on the spirits

Weapons: A single long dagger, with runes running down the blade. These runes prevent any form of healing, magical or natural, to be done on wounds caused by the dagger .This enchantment is lost when the victim moves away from the immediate vicinity of the dagger.
Fighting Style: Echo avoids fighting, but when she does she relies on deceit and tricks until she can defeat her foe with a single attack.

Face-Claim: Her features are rather soft, and she’s actually rather striking. Her skin is pale as can be, and her facial expression seems to be constantly contorted into some sort of boredom or rather awkward shyness. Her hair is shoulder length, and totally straight. Her body is petite, and she really doesn’t have any curves to her. Her usual attire is mainly composed of simplistic brown robes, the hood of which often cover her eyes so only her hands and lower face are visible. She wears bandages on her eyes, so they’re rarely visible to others, unless she’s using “Blind Paranoia” or if she’s changing/in the shower.
Weight: 140 lb.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Cloudy white (Blind)
Height: 5’7”
Special Traits: Other than being blind, she has a long, grotesque scar that runs down her spine, along her back. Due to her robes, like her eyes, it is rarely visible.

History: Echo was born to a small coastal village, one which was rather isolated from the rest of the world. She grew up as a rather cheerful child, playing in the sand when she could, swimming when she wasn’t. That all changed, however, with one foul wave of fate. A giant tsunami struck the village, wiping away property, killing the innocent, leaving almost nothing in its path… except Echo. She was the lone survivor, the only one to witness the tragedy and tell of it later. Despite this, she didn’t come out unscathed. She was knocked unconscious by the wave, only avoiding being swept away by being caught on a piece of debris stuck in the sand. During her slumber, she was approached by some strange presence, a presence we now know as her spirit. She offered herself to Echo, offering to stop her from drowning in return for her body as host, and her sight as payment. Echo readily agreed, and when she awoke, she was greeted by an almost empty beach, a single piece of debris, and a long gash along her back where it had struck. Since then, Echo’s childish innocence was lost, instead being overtaken by an air of caution and seclusion. Ancilla and she are on very friendly terms, and they regard each other as their only true friend. She has traveled far, and has finally reached the Spirit Force. She has no desire to help the troubled, but it is a bonus. She instead wishes to use this as a way to learn more of the spirits and mysterious ways.

~~~

Skill Sheet

Name: The Sight
Cost: Innate
Duration: Innate
Cool-Down: Innate
Description: Due to the loss of her sight, Echo has learned and is capable of detection through others’ aura. Shapes and objects appear as dull, colorless shapes while people appear as glowing figures, their colors varying based on personality and age. Spirits appear as a star-like object, floating around their host. The Sight can accomplish a variety of things, including reading someone's mood, personality, very strong or simplistic emotions, their potential at full power, any very special attributes of the person, and being able to read their immediate movements to some extent.

Name: Echoes of the Fallen
Duration: 10-30 seconds, depending on how fast the victim realizes it’s an illusion
Cool-Down: 2 minutes
Description: Echo creates the sounds of a lost loved one around the opponent, in attempt to create an emotional response. If the victim does not have a lost loved one, the sounds instead become the sounds of losing a loved one. Echo has no control or knowledge of what these sounds are, as only her victim can hear them.

Name: Blind Paranoia
Duration: 5 seconds
Description: Echo removes her bandages and stares into her opponent’s eyes. If the opponent stares back, he will be completely blinded for a short duration, during which time Echo can do as she pleases.

Name: Muffle
Duration: 30 seconds
Description: Echo becomes completely silent, all noise from her and in her immediate vicinity being completely cancelled out.

Name: The Watcher
Cost: 30
Duration: 10 seconds
Description: Echo instills total fear into her opponent, rendering them unable to think or properly react. This fear is often followed by hallucinations of the victim’s greatest fear, as well as a cage of eyes watching him as said fear comes closer.

Name: Mirror Image
Cost: 4 per clone, 2 per attack
Duration: 20 seconds
Description: Echo creates clones of herself, which move and act exactly as she wills. The clones cannot do damage themselves, but at the expense of an extra 2 energy she can manifest a single area of their body for 2 seconds in order for them to make physical contact with the opponent. When the clones disappear, or when they would take an otherwise fatal blow, they create a small cloud of smoke.

Name: Dimensional Shift
Cost: 3 per 7 feet
Cool-Down: 10 seconds
Description: Echo shifts through the abyss, teleporting at will. She cannot use another skill for 3 seconds after the teleport, but she can use them before.

Name: Sonitus Flante
Cost: 2
Cool-Down: 3 seconds
Description: Echo fires of a blast of sound, knocking back any who are hit by it. While being grazed by it will only result in minor damage, a direct hit close to the head has potential to temporarily damage hearing and knock the victim back by a few feet.

Name: Shadow Disappearance
Range: Short
Cool-Down: 10 seconds
Description: Echo touches the opponent, causing the area to disappear and be replaced with a shadow. The victim will not be able to feel or use the afflicted area, unless Echo is knocked unconscious, dies, or willingly releases the spell. The affected area will not restrict movement, however. For example, if someone is missing their upper arm, they can still move their lower arm within restriction of their natural body. They cannot, however, interact with other objects around them, and if something like an eye is lost they will not be able to see out of it.

Name: Agile Reflexes
Cost: Innate
Duration: Innate
Description: Although Echo has neither much strength or armor, she is very agile, being able to weave in and out of attacks and run at rather high speeds. Compared to the average human, her reflexes, speed, and flexibility are almost twice as good.

Name: Piercing Shock
Cost: 2 per post
Range: Long. Like really long.
Duration: As long as she charges it
Description: Echo enters stasis, charging an extremely strong sound wave to fire from a sniper-like range. It starts out at 1 as something similar to being hit by a slingshot. In terms of power, at about 10, it acts as a weak handgun. At 15, it works as an assault rifle. At anything 20 or above, it's similar to a cannon.

Name: Empowered Sacrifice
Duration: 15 seconds
Cool-Down: 30 seconds
Description: Echo empowers a part of her body, making it faster, stronger, and almost immune to any damage. Afterwards, that part of the body becomes sluggish and pained until the end of the cool-down.

Name: Shadow Faze
Duration: 5 seconds
Description: Echo and her clothes and weapons pass through anything that isn't energy-based or alive for the duration, allowing her to pass through walls, armor, and weapons.

Name: Release Restraint*
Cool-Down: 10 seconds between each ability
Description: Echo has four skills relating directly to her Sight. Each of these are channeled through her eyes, and can be cancelled from there. There are four levels of Release Restraint.

Release Restraint Level 1 - Echo creates slow-moving shock waves in a dome around her, slowly damaging everyone around her. The shock waves begin by causing minor head aches, and long durations can begin to cause hearing loss and even ruptured veins. One wave per post, and each wave costs 3 energy. It is a toggle ability, and the waves reach about 20 feet around her.

Release Restraint Level 2 - Echo shoots a beam of concentrated energy at a single target. The beam cannot be avoided, unless they leave the sight range of Echo. The beam's power varies with the amount of energy she decides to use, as does the range.

Release Restraint Level 3 - Echo uses an inverted version of the sight, rendering herself undetectable and invisible for a short duration. Her aura is entirely concealed, as is her physical body and all sounds associated. During this time, she cannot use any skills, and he strength is greatly reduced. The skill lasts for about 10 seconds, and costs 10 energy.

Name: The Major Sight*
Duration: Passive
Cool-Down: Passive
Description: Echo's studies of the Sight have furthered, and she is now able to tell much more by a person's aura, including their history, current medical condition, fears, skills, etc.

*These will only come into effect after the power buff from the Spirit World

Last edited by Valkoor on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:42 am

Name: Eric Rose
Spirit:  Starliege lord galaxion, Starliege Paladynamo, Galaxy eyes full armor photon dragon
Age + Birthdate: 40, october 20th

Personality: When he was younger Eric was shy, caring and kinda loud. Now since he is older he has become more Tough, unforgiving and serious. He doesnt play games like he did in his youth now he just trains in order to help protect the world from any new threats.
Dislikes: Arrogant people, lightning, Magmis one of his toughest opponents ever who was killed by a friend of his.
Phobias: He hates lightning, with how much he flies its not surprising he has almost been struck a few times.
Aspirations: He wants to train the next generation of hero's

Weapons: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/258101-113441_129112_sacred_sword_large_large.jpg
A 5 inch katana able to repel the darkest of demons and cut through anything unholy

Fighting Style: Uses his speed to his advantage, attacking his opponents weak spots.

Face-Claim: Eric has spiky white hair and white eyes, he has a scar that runs down his face over his left eye. He has a robotic left arm as his original arm was blown off during a fight in his youth.
Weight: 165
Eye Color: White
Height: 5"10
Special Traits: Scar runs down his face over his left eye

History: Eric was the leader of the Spirit Masters, a group of powerful friends that had saved the world prior to the war between the spirit users and the humans. Despite many harsh battles the Spirit masters were able to win and put an end to the war, making both spirit users and humans at peace. After that most of the Spirit Masters disbanded, Eric tried keeping in touch with them but it was near impossible. Far before the war Eric lived thousands of years in the past before he was sent to the future by Exodia, there he met ex spirit masters Luna and Fire. While he became friend with Fire he and Luna were quite rocky, often times getting in arguments, especially once the war between humans and Spirit users began. He formed a small group with fire to try and stop Luna from killing the humans but only managed to hold her back until the war ended, once it did he never saw her again.
Before the war had ended Eric gained a new power, his angel form which increased his strength beyond believe,over the years Eric was able to become more and more under control of this form until he mastered it which turned his hair and eye color white. Eric moved to the city of Mizahar and was asked if he wanted to be captain of the Spirit Force, Eric quickly agreed and would climb the ranks to where he is now, at Captain he is going to be training all the new recruits, but the memory of the Spirit Masters sits in his head to this day.

Skill Sheet:

Name: Downward Spiral
Cost: 3 energy
Duration: 15 seconds
Cool-Down: 30 seconds
Description: Eric flies into the air and holds his katana out before turning and falling towards the ground while spinning, cutting through mostly anything.

Name: Galactic Supeenova
Cost: 30 energy
Duration: When thrown It last 20 seconds before exploding, when it hits something and explodes the explosion last 30 seconds
Cool-Down: 6 hours
Description: Eric forms a ball of arcane energy the size of a semi truck, when it explodes it makes a crater this deep http://astro.if.ufrgs.br/solar/oldimages/barringer.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Name: Klaus Vanderhiem
Spirit: GunGnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
birthdate: unknown

Personality: A cold, calculating and manipulative man. Klaus Vanderhiem is known for his emotionless approuch to life and his pessimistic view on society. His personality can be seen as monotone as his voice appears to not care about anything he speaks about. The most note worthy aspect of his personality is his ability to debate his philosophical views on life.
dislikes: He dislikes the ignorance humanity has towards what the universe is truly like
Phobias: he appears to not show any know phobia
aspirations: His main goal is to cause an amalgamation event where he uses every spirit in existence in order to find the first ever born into existence.

weapons: He tends to carry a 6-caliber revolver or he uses his fist carried with his knowledge of different fighting styles

face claim: He is a tall average built man that is seen wearing a white hoodie that ends slightly below his knees. His jacket has a black hawk on the back of it and he wears a gas mask over his face. When the gas mask is off he has snow white hair, crystal blue eyes and a scar running down his neck.

Height: 6'4
weight:120
hair color; snow white
eye color; crystal blue
special trait: scar running down his neck and a watch that is stuck at 6:10 pm tied to a chain that slightly hangs out of his pocket

History: Born into an isolated family, all Klaus has ever know was books. His readings led him to being interested into the studies involving the spirit world. He continued with his fascination till the age of 16 when he was able to go out and see the world. What he saw was a vile and corrupt world, nothing like the wonderful utopias he read as a child. This did not stop him in his quest to learn more about the spirit world. At the age of 25 his quest has led him to making artificle spirits. These abominations were incomplete so in his haste to try and make a complete one he almost died from it going berserk. In order to live he made a pact with GunGnir for a second chance if he lets it be his spirit. Upon agreeing to this his mind was flooded with abstract visions of humanities future and their hopeless demise. Believing these visions to tell him that humanity is going to dye he thinks that by finding the first spirit he could find a way to stop it even if he must kills hundreds to achieve his goal

skill sheet

name: freeze touch
cost: 2 energy
range: close range
duration: 2 post
cool down: 1 post
description: if he can hold onto a body part for 10 seconds long that part of the opponents body freezes over but can revert back to normal after three minutes

name: absolute zero room
cost: 40 energy
range: far
duration:20 post
cool down: four days
description: by placing his hand down onto the ground he can in trap anyone in a 5 mile radius in a dome like structure. This dome can cause anyone besides the user to reach absolute zero in 40 minutes*note this takes a tole on the user as he needs to be constantly focused for this dome to not weaken and break*

name: cryokenesis
cost:1-2
range: close to far
duration: continuous
cool down: 1 post
description: by manipulating the moisture in the air, Klaus can turn it into ice based attacks. Ranging from large to small projectile weapons or into ice based weapons at will. He can also form a ice like armor around his body from pack ice. It can also allow him to summon ice minions.

name: red ice
cost:4-6
cooldown: 3 post
description: Klaus can conjure up red colored ice into any form he wants. This ice cannot be melted except by blue flames and anything it touches freezes.

name: pack ice armor
cost: 6 to conjure
cooldown: 7 post
description: Klaus can incase his body into a pack ice armor. This ice is as hard as diamond but it makes Klaus slower.

name: Temperature change
cost:3
cooldown: 1 post
description: Klaus can slowly freeze the air around him making anyone around him become slower as they slowly freeze. The longer he keeps this power going the higher chance he has of freezing his opponent to death.

Last edited by Soul Kitten on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Absolute zero is scientifically impossible to reach, js.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Magic/Spirits =/ Science
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Ten just let FB run his thing mkay?
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Magic is still affected by the laws of psychics, plus even it he could all the oxygen would turn into liquid and he'd die. Anything that contains heat will retain a tiny amount of heat. I hate saying this buy you could even ask Necruta.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Ten Kodori wrote:
Magic is still affected by the laws of psychics, plus even it he could all the oxygen would turn into liquid and he'd die. Anything that contains heat will retain a tiny amount of heat. I hate saying this buy you could even ask Necruta.

Magic - The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

https://www.google.com/search?q=magic+definition&oq=magic+definition&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3204j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Supernatural - (Of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

https://www.google.com/search?q=supernatural+definition&oq=supernatural+de&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3717j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Now that we know magic doesn't follow scientific laws or theories, it's also worth noting that it does say except for the user. This would suggest that the victims themselves would be the ones cooling down, not the air around them. Consider the dome a sort of indicator of the affected area and cage, not the actual spell. In addition, similar to how temperature changes can be maintained within a specified area, even within the natural body or labs, the absolute zero could be maintained in such a way that the air around the victims is mostly unaffected. Next question? ~
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:56 am

I'll just drop this and leave

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/13088/020.0/compressed/n023.jpg
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Necruta wrote:
I'll just drop this and leave

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/13088/020.0/compressed/n023.jpg

Congratulations, you quoted a rule from one manga/comic, and expect it to now apply to all forms of magic from here on out because you agree with this one in specific? Nope, not how it works. You'll find most stories, manga, anime, and novels all share a similar agreement that magic does not follow the laws of physics. Take, for example, Magi, a series mostly based of magic. Or, say, Tolkien's famous "Lord of the Rings". Or Harry Potter. Or literally 90% of the rest of fantasy literature today. While it's certainly an interesting twist on things, your one example applies to jack squiggly when trying to apply it to literally anything else.

Last edited by Valkoor on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Name: Shina Kasahara
Spirit:  name: Kagero-Jin (his description: https://i.imgur.com/pPE6K8w.png )

Age + Birthdate: 17 years old. April 8th

Personality: Cold, Heartless, Shows no emotions, Regrets nothing that she has done or was told to do, Good memory, Was very cheerful before she started training at the assassin facility.
Dislikes: none
Phobias: Atychiphobia - The Fear of Faliure, fear of the man in the black mask
Aspirations: nothing but to do what she is asked/paid to do

Weapons: a Katana with a black hilt wrapped in red fabric. at the bottom of the blade there is the word "monster" in Japanese etched in the blade, she also has a blade that extends out from the sole of her shoe and can stay extended for combat.
Fighting Style: sword fighting, hand to hand combat

Face-Claim: http://prntscr.com/7gchqb <-- with shadow armor
http://prntscr.com/7lne0n <-- with out shadow armor
http://prntscr.com/7nde5u <-- town cloths
Weight: 126
Hair Color: in pic
Eye Color: in pic
Height: 5 foot
Special Traits: without emotions, without a conscious, trained assassin

History:  shina has a really good memory and she remembers one instance in particular. When Shina was little she was just like any other kid going to school, having friends, and a mom and dad. But one day after her 6th birthday she was playing in her backyard wind blowing her long dirty blonde hair when she heard her father yelling. She didn’t know who it was so she went to investigate. When she got to the room were her father was she saw a man with a pure black mask and a leather coat with out any warning the man in the black mask had stabed her father in the back with a knife. Her mother had attempted to escape but was met with the man in the black mask infront of her. He had quickly drew his sword from under his coat and had used the sword to cut her mothers head off, the head had than fell to the floor and rolled over to shina that was standing in the door way. Shina was abil to escape from the man in the black mask. Next thing she knew she ended up at a orphanage. During her time at the orphanage she had met a young spirit that wasn’t that much older than her at the time that was  completely made of shadows that also had the ability to form into shadows and hide himself the spirit was unable to talk and unable to tell shina his name so shina picked the name kagero-jin for him which he seamed to like. A couple months after she had met the spirit  a man in a black suit and a red tie wanted to adopt her. After all the paper work was done shina had went with the man, kagero had formed into shinas shadow so he could go with her. When shina had arrived at the house of the man shina had noticed there was many kids ranging from 6 years of age to teens all sparing with bamboo training swords brutally with no protection at all, she was than escorted to the main building were she met a women with the name of  Nijo. Nijo had told shina that this place was a training facility for assassins and that her traning would start soon shina had started saying why would she need to train and saying she dosent want to but Nijo said to her that she didn’t have a choice in the mater. Shina than was forced to cut her hair and dye it black soon after that she started her training. The first few days of her training she was getting picked on about being the new kid and in the first few months she was getting beaten in almost every sparing match she was in and getting severely hurt do to the fact that they refused to let there students wear protection during sparing. 3 months later of her traning the head master had noticed her activities of losing almost every spar and doing the worst when it comes to obstacle course he decided to give her private lessons. One day shina was escorted by Nijo to a building a couple miles away from the training facility. When she entered the building the lights were off exept one light in the middle of the room the door than had shut behind her. she could barely make out various weapons on the walls. A man had walked out from the shadows to the light in the middle of the room the man was wearing a pure black mask with a leather coat on, it was the same man who had killed her parents. Shina started freaking out slightly backing up slowly towards the door the man got closer saying “s-h-i-n-a shall we begin?” he than got closer and closer to shina just before he got close to shina she screamed. She was training with the masked man untell she was 10 years old. When she turned 10 and had finished training with the masked man she returned to the training facility. When she entered throw the gates she was emotionless no expression on her face what so ever she looked around and noticed 2 of the boys who bullied her had walked over to her to continue picking on her, after being pushed to the ground by one of them she looked over to a near by rock and had picked it up smashing it agenc the side of the boy’s head the one who pushed her to the ground knocking him to the ground she had got ontop of him continuing to smash the rock agency his head repeatedly killing the boy her face remaining emotionless the entire time. Soon she was sent to the headmaster he had asked why she killed the boy the only thing she said was “he was picking on me” she was than dismissed to continue her training at the facility. She though that after killing the boy that the bulling would stop but it didn’t all the students started calling her “monster” untell to the point were it was a nick name. she than continued on her training and managed to be one of the top students at the facility

Skill Sheet: This is what you will use to make your abilities.

Spoiler:

and can you guys stop bicuring here >_>

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:18 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : new ability's and a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Name: Nyakk
Spirit: N/A
Age + Birthdate: 200(appears 31) August 26

Personality: Nyakk is a calm and calculating person, before rushing into battle he'll concider his chances and calmly wait until they turn into his favor. While currently he is a tank when fighting,he used be a berserker, chain summoning demons and binding their power to his own causing his strength, stamina and thoughness to be increasing so rapidly that no one could keep up with him. After his spirit got sealed away and they drained his energy levels so that he couldn't get another spirit to help him he became a lot calmer and cunning during battles, often winning due to his opponent being able to hit him or being hit by his own attacks too much. He likes being by himself, but once he finds a common interest with someone he doesn't mind talking to them from time to time.
Likes: Being alone, Toying with people and displaying dominance
Dislikes: Being reminded of his past self, Not being able to take the offensive and people not cooperating
Phobias: His current power
Aspirations: Regaining his past power

Weapons: A huge tower shield which corrodes any weapon, blocks any weapon and can't be broken.
Fighting Style: Entirely defensive and Counter based.

Face-Claim: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) H0Ip8R
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: black
Height: 170 cm
Special Traits: None

History: bla bla bla bla warlock, super powerful bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Priests scared, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Sealed away spirit, and energy, chronolocked body so no new energy bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla empty energy tank, learns to absorb from others bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Looks for way to return fo his former self, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Enters dungeon, finds current shield bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Ancient Magical Artifacts restore power temporarily, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Necruta bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla So now he has come to a new land looking for a way to restore his former powers as a warlock.

(I'm lazy, and didn't have time to do a proper one due to university)

200+ Words The characters Background. What makes him who he is today

Skill Sheet: This is what you will use to make your 5 abilities.

Name: Chronolocked
Description: Nyakk is immune to the effects of time and space. Sealing his powers will not cause him to age rapidly, it will only remove the chronolock allowing him to age again.

Name: Empty vessel
Description: Due to Nyakk's spirit first being fused and then being ripped apart from him Nyakk's energy pool has increased to 1000, however since he has no spirit he always is at 0/1000. Nyakk is able to force out the energy he has stored inside himself with a huge energy blast. Nyakk is able to store 1 spell he absorbed inside him for 10 pages of RP, while he does so he can only redirect spells through himself and can't gather energy through spell absorbtion.

Name: Energy absorbtion
Range: Mid
Description: Nyakk is able to drain up 50 % of the energy from spells cast in his vicinity, if he touches a spell, power or something imbued or caused by spirit powers he will negate and absorb the effect .

Name: Energy drain
Range: Touch
Description: If Nyakk touches anyone or anything, it will take it's energy away. Moving physical projectiles will stop moving, magic will be absorbed and if he touches a spirit user he will drain 5 energy per post, however during this drain they nor their spirit will be able to move or use their powers, powers already in use will be negated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next