Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) WXhvEcl

While the monster Jack was defeated, as well as Klaus imprisoned into a new top secret facility. And everything was calming down for the Team. They had just went through something huge, Jack hit them hard. But there was something happening under their feet. Something they didn't know. As DM i will let down the post.

*As Klaus was forced into a tiny white cell, with no bars just a super high tech glass in the front, the door itself was made of glass and there was only one way to get in an out. The room itself had a bed a toilet and a sink. That was it. Klaus was sitting on the bed but he was smiling. But he didn't laugh. He wasn't a bitch. He knew something bad was gonna happen. The world didn't need him anymore.

While Klaus was doing his thing. A mailman had just entered an office. "Hello Mr.President, i have a very important package for you. It says it right on the box" Walking to his desk he places it on it and leaves. "Good day Mr. President"

The president. Was sitting in his giant chair and was staring at the window. Looking at the beautiful view of his giant magnificent house, and then. He turned around. His hands were locked together and he had a smile. He had gotten a message from a certain someone that this was coming to him. But he didn't know when. This was a few days after the incident with The Lone Jack. Grabbing the package he opened up, and found a tape. The tape. Was something he already knew in content but he placed it in the TV and turned it on.

It was a video, of Team Eclipse killing all of the citizens in Alexandria. They were killing the monsters, but you could see the human exploding. You could see the Team discussing about the problem but they still killed the innocent humans. They didn't find another way to fix things

Then. The camera panned towards Mr. Presidents face. It was Kale. He was laughing. Taking the tape out he called out someones name that was in charge of taking information out into the public. "Ey get this out here now. This is something important." Kale was walking out of his office. Fixing his suit. "Im ending the SF once... and for all"*

Since i'm busy right now. You guys can start in Ten's stupid ass house  or whatever, and do your thing. You guys are in hiding since the whole world has turned on you. They are capturing every Spirit Force Member to bring them down to questioning in what they have done. They are called the "Spirit Hunters" They have been used before by the government but have been taken down for their brute force. If you run into one. You ARE fucked.

The house is in the middle of no where in a forest. Dont do anything stupid and leave the area or you're practically dead, ill come back later and start the awesome plot ^^. So tiny hiding vacation Razz.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:27 pm

*DM POST*
*If you leave the vicinity your DM will kill your character. Fair Warning. Your fualt for not reading something so small and simple and in read and DM post. Ur just stupid if you didn't*
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Jaden was alittle bit away from their hideout, he jad been training nonstop since that day, he needed to be able to protect his friends, he needed...to surpass his father.
There Jaden stood, in a small clearing red aura slowly surrounding him "Kaioken times Four!" he yelled as his body tensed up, quickly he let his aura flow freely through his body as he punched and kicked in the air, his speed was rising faster and faster until his punches and kicks were blurs. "Blackfire Inferno!" Jaden yellled, a area on the ground started heating up as jaden breathed fire on that spot, the ground rumbled for a moment before stopping "Dammit still not good enough!" Jaden said in frustration, even so he still kept training, pushing his body as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Sasha somewhat enjoyed the Cabin. It was nice, peaceful, quiet. It didn't have constant idiots that hated the group. Its wine cellar was even perfect for her needs. She grinned and giggled as she made sure got out a syringe and looked at it, putting it away again. She would make her first attempt to atleast. The love birds still haven't come back, but thats fine. She wanted Jaden all to herself. She figured she would go watch Jaden train later.

Last edited by Mew on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Ruby had stayed with the group, minding her own buisness. To be frank, none of the group cared about her, and she didn't really care about the group for the most part. They all ignored her and she ignored them. Made things simple. Anyway, after all the shit that has been happening, she has been mentally hitting herself for joining SF. The whole reason she left SAS was to get away from this. She made a mental note to kick Jade's ass for making her join.

"Oy, I have the worst of luck..."she tells herself.

Then the Mini-Fluffles lands on her shoulder and makes a growl. "I know bud" she says, petting her mini dragon pet.

Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:34 pm

This post is the intro to the cabin. It comes before everything else.

Once everyone arrives at the middle of a large forest clearing, plagued with tall grass and plants, Gajeel snapped his fingers. A large portal opened where everyone would walk inside, then it closed. Inside was a massive cabin, almost like a small castle.

"Here it is."

He walked inside the luxurious cabin, where there was more than enough space for everyone. "I strongly advise you do not leave the immediately vacinity around the cabin, or you will be out of the pocket and you'll never come back in unless I go out and get you back in myself. With all this shit going on, I doubt doubt something bad is going to happen."

The inside was rather modern, with an antique twist. "Help yourself to anything you want, I could care less. I can just summon more from the pocket inside the cabin. All you guys need to do is stay within the vacinity. Dangerous shit goes on at night that you don't want to run into, so this place will be keeping you alive for the night. During the day you can go to the lake and swim around, but no farther. There is a visible red line wherever the pocket ends, so if you see it, stay away from it."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Asuya sat on the roof of the house. Her hands were perched behind her so that she wouldn't fall, and she stared up at the trees. Next to her, on both sides, were her sisters; Marideth on her left, and Kado on her right. Marideth was laying back against the roof with her hands behind her head, her mask over her face. Kado was leaning to the side some, flicking a card between her fingers. The three of them were up there to talk to each other, but now the talking was done. Marideth had told them of a bad feeling she had in her hollow body, and Kado felt it as well. Asuya didn't care, though. She pretended to listen, but her mind kept going back to when she threatened Jaden that day. But what she thought about wasn't an apology; she wasn't sorry. She had meant every last word she said to him. And that's what was lurking in her mind...
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Echo sighed, relaxing quietly in her bed. She had requested a room alone, despite wanting to spend some time with Asuya and Jaden. The reaosn being? She had been destroying herself for the last however long they'd been here.

The Watcher washed away, leaving her wide eyed and panting again. Yet her muffle rendered her screams and pants silent. Cold sweat ran down her body, tears rolled down her cheeks. But she couldn't stop. She was so close to finally having a breakthrough... So close...

The writhing eyes slowly covered her body again before she entered yet another nightmare, her Muffle muting her screams of fear.

Echo rested silently on a pile of corpses. Her chin was resting on her knees, and her milky white eyes stared over the burnt and barren landscape. A hand sudden;y grabbed at her, and her gaze shifted to the corpses. Slowly a head pulled its way out, the figure red and demonic. Although it was that of Ancilla, Echo did not know it. A raspy voice escaped it's mouth, sending shivers down Echo's spine.

"Control it. Let the fear be your's to use, not to use you. Only then will you learn." Eyes erupted around Echo, followed by her screams of pain.

The eyes receded around Echo, instead branching out from her back in tentacle-like shapes. She panted, but something felt... strange. Her hands grabbed at a tentacle, and she was shocked to find it felt like it was made of slimy rubber, almost unable to be popped. The door swung open as she ran out, screaming to the group after retracting the Watcher's new form.

"G-Guys! Get over here!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Rex and Raiden mostly were at their usual activities. Raiden with fixing up some of the old wirings and upgrading parts of the cabin, as it was his hobby, and Rex constantly playing games and reading. Humonculon always butted into conversations, and never really did anything else.

Gajeel sat at the edge of the second floor, watching Jaden from afar to make sure he stayed within the boundry. He's pushing himself for nothing. Strength isn't what he needs right now. He needs experience.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Sasha heard Echo's call for help. She giggled to herself as she approached Echo. "Hey, whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Asuya, upon hearing Echo, jumped down from the roof and ran inside to see her. It had been too long since she saw her friend, and now she seemed worried; Asuya had to be there for her.

"What is it Echo? Are you okay? Who hurt you? Was it Jaden? Do I have to break his neck?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Jaden instantly froze and looked over towards the cabin, noticing Gajeel watching him he quickly flew over to where he heard Echo yell, when he landed he took a deep breath before speaking "Echo are you okay?" Jaden asked, his red aura slowly leaving his body.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:47 pm

"Asuya! Thats my job!" Sasha jokingly says, giving her an intense stare. "Hurting Jaden is a job for me and only me!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Gajeel's ears twitched to the sound of Echo. He almost instantly appeared to her, with Rex, Raiden, Slots, and Humonculon following close behind. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Echo chuckled nervously, quickly shaking her head. Her hand stretched out, and although her posture was confident, her eyes were cautious.

"No, Asuya... I... well, the Watcher. I seem to have developed it." Eyes began to slowly grow from her arm. Nothing new... until her eyes flashed red. The eyes began speeding around her, thrashing and shuddering. The floor around them rumbled as eyes surrounded the group, slime dripping on the floor as chairs and carpet were moved out the way.

"This... is the Watcher."

((The Watcher is now avoidable and able to be manipulated into varying shapes and sizes. I'll post the full skill alter, but for now, know that seeing it makes you anxious and worried, touching it makes you scared and shudder, and it touching your eyes or entering your mouth makes you paranoid, irrationally terrified, and hallucinate.))

Last edited by Valkoor on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Asuya ignored Sasha's comment, only to lock her eyes on Jaden. Her aura began to blacken at his mere presence but she kept it under control. Before long, Marideth strolled in behind them, yawning as she tilted her mask up.

"What's with all the fucking racket? I'm trying to nap on the roof.." As soon as she saw Jaden, Marideth also shot him a look, the only difference was her eyes were much scarier than Asuya's.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Cobra, was alright in the cabin. He rarely knew the people that he suddenly got mixed in with...but at the same time he was alright. It wasn't boring. After they arrived...thanks to his posin manipulation he was able to change his clothes, freshen up, and gave himself are more modern "nice" look. http://prntscr.com/83lmob Cobra was in the kitchen getting himslef some toast, he then started walking around.

(Intelligence)"How did we get dragged into this, we were supposed to observe, but your greed for more knowledge got us caught up in more than we hoped for."
(Greed)"Indeed, but this makes it much more fascinating, and we can learn more about them closer.
(Intelligence)"They still don't trust us..they keep watch, how will we be able to do that."

Oh please,cobra took a bite out of his toast, ill think of something.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:52 pm

"Okay, do you want me to touch it and make it go away? I don't exactly get what your asking here?" Sasha asks rather puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Jaden avoided eye contact with willow and Asuya "The watcher huh...interesting...how did you manage to develop it like this Echo?" Jaden asked curiously "Also are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 pm

"I'm... fine. But I'm not sure how it worked. Just watch." The dome around them morphed into a long whip-like shape, and Echo swung it before a sickening crack filled the room, the eyes writhing on the ground.

"It is... manifested."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 pm

(some random city)

shina was overlooking a small town on a hill she was on, she was wearing her all black cloke completly hiding her face. she whent down the hill to the entrance of the town, she started looking around, it was asif she knew were she was going in this city like she's been here before. shina soon same across a house just on the edg of the town, it was two stories high wood trimming with white walls, the roof looked like any ordinary roof. after looking at the house for a few minutes she turned away, walking away from the house. after about a hour of walking around the town she had managed to find her way right in the center of the town. she looked around as the pepole passed around her ignoring her completely. a malicious sounding face had started talking in shina's head "kill them." suddenly pillars of what looked liek solid shaodw started shooting out of the buildings around shina breaking thouhg the roof's, walls, ect of the buildings. spikes had started uprooting out from the shadows of the people around her impaling them and kiling them, screams of pain and agony could be heard as all this was happening, the onlything shina did was stand there. after 25 minutes it whent silent, the buildings were complelty destroyed and every single person in the town was killed. pools of blood were on the ground as shina started walking out of the now destroyed town.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Asuya and Marideth continued to glare at him. At this point, Jaden would be able to feel their stares burning through his very skull. They remained silent, until Kado walked in.

"Hey guys, what's going o--" Kado then locked her eyes on Jaden as well.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Gajeel had no fears, so the Watcher was not effective to him, but Rex began to shuffle in place unconfortablly. "Hmmm, interesting."

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Jaden shivered but focused on Echo "Well im glad your okay, you should train with the watcher, see what else it is capable of"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Kiru was walking along a small path in the forest, just as she had been doing the past few days, camping where she could. Sure she could have opened a gateway to any location on the planet but she had no idea where her destination was so she chose to simply walk. Because of this she has had zero contact with civilization since leaving her home after meeting with the Eelfinn for her two wishes, she still wondered why she only wished for two, and why she couldnt recall the cost, perhaps there was no cost for only two wishes? It was something she'd have to keep in mind. Kiru walked on, in search of the Tower, in search of answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next