Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:01 pm

adrein had whent to were every one els was saying to the others "um... what are you guys doing"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 pm

"Oh wow! Thats a bit crazy! Even for my tastes." She says as she feels the essence of the whip. "I didn't know Jaden liked this kinda stuff. Perhaps I might want to look into it" She thinks to herself, for ways to impress Jaden and steal him from Echo.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Tara was not in the mood for fun.

She had been rather flustered when they had been chased out of the city. Now she was mad. Half of their citizens had turned into monsters, The Eclipse had attempted to hold them off without killing them, and they had taken the blame for all of the damage that Merlin had done? That was an extremely dishonorable tactic. Tara swore that she would decimate Merlin for his actions the next time she saw them, but she set that aside as a secondary goal. What mattered now was staying alive, and she wasn't sure how long they would be able to hold out. She knew that the others would eventually find them. No matter how secure Gajeel said his cabin was, there was always some chance of getting caught, and she didn't like those odds.

Harmony felt rather hopeful.

She lay on her chest outside atop a large flat boulder, her disheveled, coffee-colored hair hanging down as she watched Jaden train. B.U.N.N.Y sat on top of her, acting as a back warmer. Ever since her encounter with Metaion, a spirit who used to be able to control time and was also an old friend of her mother, she felt more in control of herself. She didn't know exactly what she could do now, but she figured it would be fun to find out. Jaden on the other hand, never lost his confidence. She admired her brother, he kept going no matter how much he was ridiculed by his own team.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Cobra had heard the plea of help. 

(Intelligence) "Most likely from the girl that was injured, previously "

I'm going to go see whats happening. Nothing much im doing atm anyways

Cobra calmly made his way towards the room. When he made it to the frame of the door, he saw the 3 sisters starting at jaden, as well as...eyes.

Cobra leaned against the frame still eating his toast.

"Wow, whats going on here." He looked towards the girls and then jaden. He started to laugh as silently as he could.

(Rage) "I can sense a lot of anger coming form those 3, all being directed towards that boy."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Asuya growled, her dark aura growing darker, but she stepped outside. Then, after a second, everyone would hear a loud scream accompanied by what sounded like an explosion from outside. With a sigh, Marideth pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Asuya's at it again..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Jaden winced at the explosion before coughing "O-Oh Hi Adrein, we are just looking at Echo's new version of the watcher"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Cobra had turned around to find out what the explosion was.

U know something ill never understand. Girls. So emotional.

(Greed) "But thats one of the things that make them so fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 pm

"What has got her this worked up?" Rex tilted her head and sighed.

"Hope she doesn't leave the boundary, or she's fucked."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:14 pm

adrein looked at jaden wiht a look that said "your trying to use me as a safe haven arnt you...." he than said out loud "hu....well aside that shouldent we go check the explosion out?.."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Tara sighed. "I'll go check on her..." She walked off to find Asuya.

Harmony was rather content when all of a sudden B.U.N.N.Y buzzed.
"Urgent message from the basement downstairs."
Harmony was confused at this, but she figured she would see what was up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Jaden quickly shook his head "No No! she will be fine, umm im gonna uhh go somewhere else to train uumm yea!" jaden said as he gave Echo a hug before running out to the side of the cabin, taking a sigh of relief
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Cobra decided to follow asuya, when he caught up to her.

"Hey, what was the random outburst all about." he kept walking. "Oh and by the way, ive been meaning to ask...do you remember anything about me at all?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Marideth and Kado looked, silently, at each other, before they both sighed.

When Tara walked by the two of them, Marideth put her hand on her shoulder and whispered to her.

"Thank you...Just try not to make her angrier, okay..?" Marideth then let Tara go.

When Tara got outside, she would see about 5 meters of trees in a straight line all completely obliterated, the soil beneath where they used to be black and charred. Asuya sat on a nearby rock, her face in her hands, and she appeared to be sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm

adrein had a confuse look on his face as jaden left the room, he fallowed jaden outside and said to him "ok, what the hell is wrong with you right now"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Jaden looked at Adrein and sighed "Im not up for getting killed today, im trying to slowly get on the sisters good sides but its gonna take a long time, and to be honest....Im scared of them"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Cobra saw that Asuya um crying. "Ummmm."

What do i do....

(Intelligence) "The most logical choice would be to find out what the problem is. But be smart about it."
(Greed)"...."

"You know, the whole crying thing really seems out of charcter, Fiesty Asuya is more you." He stood next to her. "You could punch me if it makes you feel better. That is if u even rember who i am." Cobra had a devilsh smile.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 pm

"well i cant disagree wiht you on that... they do seam scary, but its obvious that they have a good side to them some were" said adrein "hay... i remember that spirit of yours saying something about a plan to get shina back... what exactly is it"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Sasha realizes something! The perfect method to steal love! She quickly rushes into her room, ditching everyone self. This discovery to her was as amazing to her as finding the cure to cancer.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Jaden nodded "They do have good in them..." Jaden looked up "He told you that? that jerk...well Im gonna take vetis out of Shina's body and put her into my mind, ill beat vetis there and shina will get her emotions back and keep her powers"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 pm

As Cobra got close to her, she looked up from her hands at him. As she did, it became obvious she wasn't crying at all, but laughing. Her eyes were pitch black with small red circles for her pupils, and they stared straight into Cobra's eyes. Asuya stood up, and placed her hands in her pockets, her fangs poking out as she smirked.

"Oh I remember you, Snakebite. I remember how much I absolutely hated your guts...just like Captain No-Balls, the guy who's been drooling over my girl." As she spoke, her voice was distorted, and had a second voice overlapping it.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 pm

"so you plan on killing yourself....you dum ass, do you know how strong vetis is!" said adrein slightly shouting at jaden
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Humonculon scurried to see Asuya. Once he reached her, he came down on a spider web and looked at her. "Are you okay? Anything I can do to help ya?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Jaden winced at the yelling "I know what im doing, I'll get Shina back to us, she is my friend and ill do whatever it takes to save my friends" Jaden spoke clamly
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Asuya's eyes shifted to Humonculon, their pitch blackness immediately fading before she turned to look at him. Just then, her voice returned to normal as well, as if nothing happened.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just had to let out some steam is all." She smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm

The minute Sasha gets into her room. She slams the door behind her, and quickly grabs for her purse. Digging through it, she finds multiple phones. iPhone 69s, iPhone 27s, iPhones 420s, and other various versions of the iPhone. All of them had the feature she was looking for, so she takes out an iPhone 45. She quickly scans through the apps and finds the recording app.

Sasha giggles start to turn into Laughs. She finally thought she had all of the tools needed to win her rivalry for love. And she would come out ontop. It would be so perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next