Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:46 am

From his God hideout, high atop Mount Zevuluss on the planet Xeq the omniscient Joker heard a desperate plea for help! With a twitch of an eyebrow he stood behind Nyakk, his head tilted to one side a mad grin on his face and the ever present twinkle in his eye. "My my dear Nyakk, been busy have we? I heard your cry for aid and rushed here as fast as I could! How may I be of service to you? Perhaps a sombrero?" Joker snapped his fingers and a sombrero appeared on Nyakk's head, defying all reason and the very meaning of the void.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:55 am

Nyakk touched the sombrero but didn't question it, he just put in on in a goofy way and started talking to Joker. "Ah ya know, the same old same old, just recreating the universe with a couple of friends but we're a member short because one of us died. Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:07 am

Joker bounced up and down, clapping his hands, "oh yes! I do so very much adore creating universes! My boundless love shall feed the fires of creation! Let us go to these friends of yours, there shall be sombreros for all!" As he said this a sombrero appeared on his own head in the same fashion as Nyakk wore his.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 am

"Very well then, off we go. I assume you can "understand" the void and know how to travel through it?" Nyakk said as he took a step "upwards" and turns to the "left" only to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:20 am

Onya smiled with satisfaction. "Well, time to check 'saving the universe' off the ol' bucket list."

Tara closed her eyes, then opened them. It was all over. Finally.

Harmony sighed, falling back in the grass. "We did it, daddy. We saved the universe, just like you and your friends did...I could use a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:09 am

Shinyo fell down and Viola caught him as he fell and they landed in the grass, smiling. They did it. They won this fight. They probably cleared their names too. Shinyo sighed as he was in bliss.

Connor let the armor fall off and he laid next to Harmony. He kissed her in excitement. Connor said, "I'm so glad we survived..." He let loose his emotions and he hugged Harmony as they laid in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 am

(The above two posts occurred before the void thing, so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:42 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:09 pm

A tiny chibi Joker appeared on Nyakks shoulder as he "moved" about the void, his tini chibi legs kicking back and forth whilest humming pop goes the weasel.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Nyakk appeared infront of the group who were standing around the cloaked man who almost seemed to not exist in the void. "I've found someone who can help us create the new universe, now then shall we begin or do you guys have some questions for the new guy?" He asked but Kialo, Magmis, Fotua and Leighi refused.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Shroud looked at Nyakk. He was scared but he managed something out. "Um..." His voice was stale. "What happens when we make this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:24 pm

(I hope you don't mind...)

Fotúa didn't know what to expect. All she knew was that the universe needed fixing, and she didn't care who was to help them do it. Her daggers remained at her sides as she watched Shroud ask his question. She had no questions of her own, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious...
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:35 pm

As the group got together. They started to synchronize their energy into each other sharing all their power through out themselves. Once they were linked together, they would be seen with glowing white eyes and everything around them seemed to be moving. You couldn't tell though, it was just pitch black.

Themselves were starting to spin now. Slowly starting but picking up speed fast. Once it was going close to light speed. Their energy was starting to rise, gaining more than they can even handle. Joker was emitting more energy than anyone else in the circle. Letting out more, the energy all around them had turned green. And finally it dispersed. The energy was immense, it was let out in all directions and following it was matter itself. And for all those characters everything went black.

For Team Eclipse on the other hand they were in the land that was considered earth to them. Each other them had been sent miles away from each other, in exception to a couple. There was no way of them meeting for a very long time, the land was so new to them and so large that they didn't know anything about it. It felt different though, the sky itself was cloudy with pinkish to light clouds and you could see a lot more different colored stars. Mostly red and blue, the land around them would be very green, but the tree's were very different, most of them were tall and at the top there were some branches. These tree's grey very tall. And it was very rare for them to be side to side, they were usually 10 feet apart from each other for the most part. There was also other land types but this was what all the members landed in.

-------------------------------------------------Epilogue Guidelines-------------------------------------------

You get to explain your whole day within this new world. You cant make up cities, you can make up towns though, you can survive in the wild for a while and for the intro post once you know all the major cities you can make ur intro post about that. You cant have a post that is a month into it or six. Ten you get to say that later on you got married.

If you post something that will forshadow any kind of plot within the future of SF2 it wont be accepted and you will be asked to redo it or change it. You can also find secret like abandoned buildings and everything. Get creative. I know im vague here but if you post anything that would effect the future plot it wont be accepted.

(Once you all have your epilogue posts, i will make my final ending post. Ending my first full RP)
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Their ending theme.

There was just a faint buzzing sound, nothing else. Everything was...gone. Then suddenly, a bright flash of blinding light shown in Gajeel's eyes. He woke up in the middle of a mountain range with a deep, lush, and beautiful valley just below. There was a large village, almost like a town; flags showing a three crested symbol that was colored red, with the background being black. "But that's..." He stared at the symbols. They were exactly like the mark on his forehead in his demonic form. He slowly made his way down the valley and into the town. The smell was oddly familiar. Slots popped up and scanned the area, being confused.
"Uh..."
"I know. I feel it too." He pulled out a small knife in case he needed protection, then immediately dropping it. His jaw visibely dropped open, seeing a multitude of various Wulfen walking around. Some were black, white, grey, or a mixture of all of them, with some odd colors in between for some (for those who used dye). Some were in angelic and demonic forms, just like him. He was shocked, by no one seemed to notice him, that's because no one has seen him before. It wasn't until someone rested a hand on his shoulder. He turned around, meeting the face of another large Wulfen, around his height. He had many similar features as Gajeel, most notabley his eyes and the structure of his face, not to mention the iconic cow lick between his ears.
"Glad you made it home, son."
"Errr...."
"Son....?" He felt heavy, his chest contracting, his heart rate soaring.
The male Wulfen stared at Gajeel. "Uh, are you okay?"

Another Wulfen approached them, a female, elegent and beautiful. Both had appearances of authority. She paused, looking at Gajeel. After a good second, she sprinted after him and hugged Gajeel tightly. "I thought I lost you..."

Gajeel was locked in a hug, his heart beginning to match the female's. His ears, nose, and mouth resembled her's. Her put the pieces together, and tightly embraced the woman back.
"I thought I never had you two to begin with...mom...dad." Tears began to roll down his cheeks. He was utterly overwhelmed with how he had finally accomplished his dream, well...his old one.

His mother wiped away his tears, then his father came to them. "So I heard you kept your original name huh? Seems like your name spread pretty quickly when you became a mercenery and assassin and all this other shit. Glad to have a son who lives up to my expectations, but most importantly; I'm glad to actually see you. My god, you grew up so well, and looks like puberty was kind to ya' eh? How many woman have ya gotten into with some "intimacy"?"

"Oh Kai, don't give our son such a hard time. Especially, don't ask about his sex life."

"What? A guy can't be curious?"

"You're a little too curious. Might as well call you George."

"Do I look like a monkey?"

"You do when you have a hangover."

"OOOOOOH SHIET! SHOTS FIRED!"

Members of the clan began to surround the trio, all of them with shock.

”Oi! Oi! Mind giving us some space? God. Oh, and son, someone's here and she's been lookin' for ya. Give us some nice kids."

His mother snapped at him."What did you just say?"

"Oh cool it Amai. You know what's gonna happen."

Gajeel simply watched his parents argue in front of him as they paid him no regard. He had a smile on his face, genuine happiness and love enveloping every fiber of his being. He began to chuckle, which grew into a laugh.

His parents looked at him, and began to laugh along, even Slots. The entire clan began to laugh, then stopped and cheered for Gajeel's return.

"So where's this girl?" I have a feeling I know who it is... He stood up, scratching behind his head.

"Oooooh, someone's rather, 'excited'."

Amai glared at Kai, literal fire in her eyes as she held up a frying pan in her hands."..."

"W-w-what I mean to say is, she's back over there, near the head clan lodge."

Amai put the frying pan down, and Kai sighed in relief.

Mom's fiesty. Heh, I really am their son."

He really is our son.
He really is our son.

He walked off in the designated direction, away from everyone. He came up to the lodge, and stood there as he looked at the girl, it was Tara. He smiled, walking up to her. "Crazy day huh?"  He smiled, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah..."He stared into her deeply colored eyes. "I...well you know...I still love you." Without another thought, he leaned in and firmly kissed her on the lips, holding it for a while.

Gajeel's heart soared once more, but this time he was calm. He wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her softly.

Gajeel soon proposed to Tara, both using their own versions of the Magnum Cube as the rings. Within months, they were married. News about the marriage spreaded quickly, in case the team attended. No one did, but he could care less. After three months, Tara was pregnant with twins; soon to be named Cylon and one nicknamed Spark Volk. Gajeel felt a constant warmth in him; he completed his life long dream. Now, he can live it. From that point on, he felt something he thought was impossible for him; happiness.

(Rex)
Rex woke up in a dark alleyway, walking out and seeing a busting city. He was wearing his police uniform, then memories flooded his head about the team. He smiled, twiling his baton as he walked into the street. Everyone smiled when they saw him, giving him respect.

He finally was respected and not treated like dirt. I could get used to this." A woman in the corner of the street signaled him over, and he gadly went to her. She was the same species as him. "Need of any assist-" He stopped, looking at the woman. "Mara? I haven't seen you in forever. I thought they took you too." He smiled brightly, then she leaned in and kissed him firmly on the lips. She was wearing a wedding ring.
"I can't forget about my fiance now can I?" She smiled, then signaled him down to her belly. "Guess."
"No way..." He froze, the lifted her up and spun her around. "I'm gonna be a father!" He cries tears of joy with laughter. He put her down, then gave her one last kiss. "Thank you...everyone..." He regarded the team, but she had no idea what he was talking about. She shrugged it off, grabbed his hand; lacing her fingers around his, both walking off to continue their lives together.

(Slash)
Slash woke up, freefalling. He panicked and quickly spreaded his wings, landing safely in a thud. "Woah. I can't feel my spirits, guess they're gone, oh well." He looked up at the sky, then realized, "Oh no, please." He took off at mach 10, using his force powers to boost to mach 30, then stopping over a suburbs. He landed, walking in front of a large house. He knocked on the door, a woman opening it. He immediately recieved a tight hug, and a kiss. "Oh, thank god you're safe. We were worried sick about you!"
"God damn it Reira, you know I'm not dying any time soon." He chuckled, then three young kids, two boys, one girl, being 11, 9, and 6 years of age each. All three ran towards him and hugs him while laughing in glee.
"DADDY!"
"DADDY!"
"DADDY!" They said in unison.
"Hey kids, daddy's home. Ren, Sin, Anayis, I can see you all missed me."
The little girl looked at him with a sad face. "Daddy, are you leaving again?"
Slash shook his head, kissing her forehead sweetly.
"Not this some sweety, daddy's staying, and he isn't going away ever again."

Last edited by Ulti-Apelio on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:06 pm

(Please note: NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO AFFECT THE SF2 PLOT AT ALL: THIS IS MY OWN PERSONAL PLOT. THANK YOU.)

Tara woke up on warm grass underneath the starry night sky.

Confused, she rolled over and stared up at the sky, promptly standing up and observing her surroundings. She had no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was feeling her body leave itself.
Then, quickly, it all came back.
She sighed and sat down. She couldn't feel her spirits or powers anymore. She felt like crying; they were a part of her. But then she thought to herself and looked up at the sky.
"Bye, Lira. Bye, Aries. I'll miss you guys." She looked up, and there it was. The constellation of Aries, beaming down at her. Wherever she was, it was a good as home as she was going to get. All Lira wanted was for her to be happy, so once that was accomplished, she would be fine. She checked herself; all she had left was her armor and lance, and even it didn't have any powers left, it was just an ordinary lance now. She pulled off her helmet and looked at it, observing the sun and ram patterns. She finally understood why she clung to the thing so firmly; it was because she treated it as a safety device; something to show her that she was nothing but a warrior. Her humanity didn't matter to anyone else. But now it did.
Tara spent the following night in the woods, walking, stopping to eat and sleep, then walking again. She didn't know where she was going; but it just felt right. On the following sunrise, she awoke, overlooking a city. At first she was only moderately surprised, but her jaw visibly dropped open when she saw the residents of said city, a multitude of various Wulfen. Some were black, white, grey, or a mixture of all of them, with some odd colors in between. Wulfen? Hadn't Gajeel told her that they were extinct, and that he was the last one? She remembered seeing the memory with her own eyes.
Wait a moment.
Gajeel.
He was here.
She immediately slid down the slope into a startled crowd of Wulfen, who gave her a wide birth. She turned to one of them. "Do you know where I can find Gajeel Volk?"
The Wulfen huffed and said: "Oh, he's resting up, we'll get him to you in a second. In the meantime, would you like to sit here in the clan lodge? We have refreshments."
Tara sat peacefully alone in the lodge with a glass of water. Eventually, Gajeel came. He smiled, walking up to her. "Crazy day huh?"  He smiled, sitting down next to her. 

"Yeah..." She stared into his deeply colored eyes. "I...well you know...I still love you." Without another thought, she leaned in and firmly kissed him on the lips, holding it for a while. 

Tara's heart soared once more, but this time she was calm. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling truly content.

Gajeel soon proposed to Tara, both using their own versions of the Magnum Cube as the rings. Within months, they were married. News about the marriage spreaded quickly, in case the team attended. No one did, unfortunately. After three months, Tara was pregnant with twins, who were named with equal accord(They didn't name Spark, you know...). Tara could feel life resonating within her. There were times she would stare down at her helmet and think about the good old days, and the things that had brought her to this point. One day, she thought to herself, she would find her way home. But for now, this was her life. And she would never let it go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony was lost.

She didn't know where she was, or what she had found. All she knew was that she was powerless and alone. But she didn't care; she didn't need her powers anymore. Still, she missed her spirits. But one thing was for sure; they weren't gone. They were still around, somewhere, somehow. She didn't know where anyone on the team was, and Connor had left her. She couldn't find her brother, mom, anyone. But that didn't mean she couldn't try. It was time for the Maiden of the Dragon Dress to take flight. She would find them. All of them. Her brother, mother, boyfriend, and everyone else on the team. Only then would things stay in Harmony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onya wasn't very affected by this whole endeavor. She had something else on her mind. Research.
There was another reason that Onya had been so eager to get her hands on Team Eclipse. She needed it as a cover; a cover for something important. Well, important to her. And a few friends. It wouldn't really affect anyone else much.
The blonde alien scientist was underground, drilling, muttering to herself.
"Once all the pieces are in place, I managed to pull out all the stops. Here goes..." The drill busted her into a cavern.
Lining the cavern were many growing crystals, which all emitted the freshest flowing water. These tiny streams lined together into an an enormous natural fountain. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Onya fist pumped.
"I found it. Finally. The Fountain of Youth."

Fotúa returned home. She felt as if one of the demons in her soul had left her, or maybe that was a different part of her. This new world was filled with new possibilities. Karasul had his back turned upon her arrival, so she was unable to see his face,
"Fotúa...I don't often say things like this, being a demon and all...but I thank you for helping me catch these rogue spirits. You've upheld your end of the bargain, and so I shall uphold mine." Little did Fotúa know that Karasul had a smirk on his face. He didn't intend to give her anything in return, much less the 106 classmates that she lost.
Fotúa was only mildly skeptical of this, but she didn't care. She wore a bright smile on her face.
"It's alright, Karasul, I took care of it."
Karasul's eyes widened as he whipped around. "You WHAT?!"
"I brought them back myself. It's a long story, but it makes sense. Here, let me show you..."
Fotúa brought Karasul from the underworld and into the real world again. When she walked past the window of her classroom, there they were; all 109 students, making up their exam that had been mysteriously delayed earlier in the semester.
Karasul was bug-eyed. "You...how did you..."
Fotúa didn't need to say anything else. She just put a finger to her lips playfully, turned away from him and walked inside.
"Sorry I'm late professor, I had, uh, family problems." She knew that her professor was a lenient man. He nodded.
"It's quite alright, dear, just sit down and I'll hand you your demonology test booklet, now where did I put them..."
Fotúa plopped down in her old seat. It felt like it had been ages since she sat there. As the professor kindly handed her a test, she thought back to the events of re-creating the universe. She supposed that this was the end, but she didn't care. This was where she belonged; learning, doing and being with what she loved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivris had been walking. She had been walking a lot. Walking far away from the castle, a tiara in her hands from a hard day's work. Being a servant was actually kind of fun, the soldiers did whatever she wanted them to, and she still got paid. A few days later, her walking paid off. She had entered another world, a world which accepted few outsiders.
"At last." Ivris thought to herself. "I'm home."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max sat on a hill, overlooking his proud city. It had been 11 long years of serving as king of the Underworld. He was proud, not only of himself but of the accomplishments he had made, especially as a human among zombies. Well, 48% human.
"Max, what's up with you?" Max turned to find his sister, her face glistening in the darkening light. Her black hair framed her face, and her loving green eyes regarded him. It was Melody.
"Oh, you know, just reminiscing about things." He said.
"What kinds of things?" A blur to his right indicated that Moxie was present. She emerged, standing above him.
Max sighed. It appeared that he was to explain himself after all.
"I don't know, we're thirty-eight, gals, there's a lot to think about."
Melody plopped down next to him. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, I'm a mom, and pretty soon I'm gonna be a grandma.
Moxie kneeled on the other side of her brother and gave her sister a bewildered look. "How could you possibly know that?"
Melody flashed a devilish smile. "Just call it mother's intuition."
"Whatever..." Moxie concluded as the three gazed off into the horizon.
Max broke the silence.
"I don't know, gals, it feels like something's missing...and it's not just our spirits, or the kids or any of that. I'm not sure what it is."
"I am!" Melody piped up.(Get it?)
"Isn't it obvious? What's missing from us is each other. The three of us haven't been together since the Spirit Masters disbanded. What we need is a group hug. Come on." She extended her arms.
Max and Moxie exchanged nervous glances. They always thought that their sister was a little too affectionate. But they reluctantly accepted as Melody squeezed the consent out of them. Even without her dragon strength, she had quite a pair of biceps for a girl.
Once it was over, the three returned to the horizon until Moxie broke the silence.
"I miss being 17. 11 years ago, we did all sorts of stuff, and now we're all broken down and done with life. I hate this feeling." Her brother and sister solemnly nodded.
All of a sudden, a puff of smoke emitted in front of them, blocking their view of the horizon. The three sat up in alarm, but it was only Onya, donning her usual trapsule gear and matching hair and eye colors. "Boy, have I got the solution for you folks!"
Max was bewildered. "Stark? Is that you?" What are you doing here?
"What's it look like I'm doing? Solving your problems!" She tossed a trapsule to each of them. it was filled with a clear substance, but to them it just looked empty.
"Onya, what is this? These don't have anything in them..." Melody asked her.
"Break it. It will make you young again. Just think the amount of years that you want to deplete from your age, and bingo." Onya said, an infectious grin spreading across her face.
"No kidding..." Moxie said. Even with her intelligence, she held Onya in a high regard, as she was incredibly smart as well.
"You mean...you actually found it?" Max asked, to which Onya nodded her head rapidly. She was obviously very excited.
The triplets exchanged glances.
"Guys...if we do this...then our lives are gonna change forever...I'm gonna be younger than my kids..." Melody said.
"Well, good things only come to the people who take risks, right?" Max replied eagerly.
"That's not exactly true, but sure. And you're not gonna see your kids for a while, Melody." Moxie finished. And with that, they had a solemn agreement.
"Okay, on three." Moxie started. "One, two, three!"
They crushed the trapsules under their feet at the exact same time. The three would feel their genetic makeup alter slowly, their entire body changing, growing down, slowly becoming more active and free. It was a glorious feeling. Once the process was finished, the three looked down at themselves and each other.
"We're 17 again!" Max fist pumped and he crushed Onya in a hug.
"Thanks, Stark, I can never repay you for this..."
Moxie laughed. "Whoa, Max, control your hormones there, buddy, they're gonna come back sooner or later..."
Max flashed her a shut up look.
Melody looked around. She was happy, but confused. "So, what do we do now?"
Onya gently hugged Max back, then they let go. She looked at Melody. "You're teenagers again. You can do whatever the heck you want. Become wanderers, start a new life. Do what you can to change the world, or just change yourself." She shook her head. "God, that sounded so rehearsed..."
"Well then, I guess that's what we'll do." Moxie said. "I'm still the oldest, right?"
"By four seconds!" Melody and Max said in unison. This was a sore subject.
And so, the four of them walked off, never to be seen again for a long, long time.

Ending music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCub4Vi-1KI

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 pm

The sun shines bright as a small truck passes through the dirt road of the lonesome desert. Inside this truck are several people, familes, friends and strangers a like. At the far end of this truck a cloaked man writes down in his note book as he listens in on the conversations. The truck stops as everyone inside scatters except for the cloaked man. ''Excuse me man,''asked the man as he pokes the shoulder of a mother of three,''where is the closest town from here.''
She looks at him quickly while tending to her children,''The closest town is ten miles from here.''
'Thank you ma'am''said the man as he picks up his bag and walks into the desert. He walks for several hours as he keeps writing in his notebook. He stops as he rests a bit underneath a tree. Opening up his bag as he throws a gas mask away,''Don't need that.''
He removes his cloak revealing that Klaus is alive in this new world. ''I wonder where everyone else is,''asked Klaus as he writes down his current journey in his book. ''Guess the best I have to do is keep traveling,''said Klaus as he gets back up and walks toward an unknown destination and an unknow future

ending song~
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Shinyo and Viola awoke by each others' side in an open field of flowers. They looked at eachother and Shinyo said, "The universe is reset... wait..." Shinyo looked inside of him and then in his book of summons. The book was completely blank. Every page and incantation regarding his magic was gone. Shinyo said, "I can't summon anymore... no spirits to summon... Wait a minute..." Shinyo got into his thinking process and then said, "No more spirits means Anubis never had his spirit. Which means..."

At that moment, a portal opened up and out walked Connor with some royal guards and to Shinyo's surprise, his parents. Shinyo was shocked especially when his father knelled down and said, "My son. Welcome home." Shinyo let loose his emotions as his father and his mother hugged him. He never felt this level of emotion for 7 years. Suddenly he felt another hug as Viola entered the hug and Shinyo said, "Mother and Father... I'd like you to meet my girlfriend. Viola."

As the touching reunion neared its end, Shinyo and Viola held hands in front of the portal to Necrosia and Shinyo said, "Viola... I love you... So I have a question..." Shinyo got on one knee and asked Viola to marry him. Viola accepted and they held hands as they were to hold the wedding in Necrosia. Shinyo had no way to send invitations to the team, but he did not know if they would even come. They shared a kiss as they then walked through the threshold of the portal to plan their wedding and the eventual crowning of Shinyo when they get home. Viola had thoughts of their potential children and smiled. To her, she was in a form of bliss that could last a life time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor looked on and then at the sky. His thoughts were of many thing: like Shinyo and Viola's wedding, being potentially the best man, and other facts of their new life in this spiritless world. He could not feel Pendragon anymore but he did not really care right now. Of all the thoughts swimming in his mind, he thought of Harmony. He wanted to try and find her again. He did not know what to do though. Should he give up being a guard and live in the human realm to find and live with her or should he try finding her and bring her to Necrosia. All these and more swam in his thoughts. One thing that was certain however was that no matter what, he would find her. And that was all that mattered to him.

my Epilogue song
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:26 am

Nyakk, Kialo, Magmis and Leighi were still standing in the void with the rest of the alliance. Nyakk looked at Joker and Unnamed, they both knew about their plan and agreed to do their parts. Nyakk took out a small glass bottle and scooped it through the void, put a cork on it and threw it with a lob to Luna. "Might want to keep that with you, you never know when someone has the same idea us four had and wants to create it." They turned to Joker and signaled they were ready so he made them vanish from the void and they appeared in the new world they just created. The man in the cloak's "eyes" glowed bright and the 4 of them were also gone, they had gone to a different creation and all their achievements were deleted. This was a fresh new start for them, they wouldn't remember anything they had done, nor would they have their current powers. The void now was almost empty again with the exception of cloaked man and Joker.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:37 am

Jaden awoke in the middle of a town, looking around he noticed no one was near him besides some worried villagers "What in the world?....what happened" looking up and the different colored clouds and the weird looking trees he got to his feet slowly, pressing the button on his coms "Hello? Guys? Can anyone read me?" All jaden heard was static and he began to scan the area for any sign of the others. After a few minutes he found Sasha as some of the preitpstd were looking at her, keeping an eye on her.
Jaden then realized he couldn't sense ladd and he couldn't make his wings, he freaked out for a moment then took a deep bresth, composing himself  "This isn't good...what the hell am I supposed to do without my powers....without everyone..." Jaden felt in his pocket and pulled out some team Eclipse badges, ones that he had left over. Putting them back in his pocket he finally asked one of the villagers about what had been going on with the world lately, the man point Ted to a priest who could tell him everything.

Jaden slowly walked to the priest and asked "What in the hell happejed? What's going on here?" The priest spoke about how the wulfens were flourishing and how Necrosia were planning to crown a new king. Jaden smiled slightly thinking he could get in contact with the others, pressed the emergency signal button on his coms, sending an frequency to all of the team as he was hopeful someone would come find him. As the hours went by and no one came, he gave up hope that anyone else had their memories,  he put all of the team eclipse badges he had under a tree just outside of the town, vowing he would find the rest of his team.

Eric woke up, all he remembered was he was protecting eclipse then it went black, he looked around and noticed he was in a forest. Eric slowly made his way through the forest and discovered a town, he made his way into the town and was being cautious. He looked around and made his way to one of the priests where the man told him that two people had been found outside the town but one had already woken up and was trying to radio for someone. Making his way over Eric saw Jaden standing above Sasha with a small smile on his face, Eric ran over and hugged Jaden tight, not letting go.

Jaden knelt by Sasha's side when he heard someone call his name, jaden turned and teared up, it was hisndad, they hugged each other tight and jaden cried for alittle bit, wiping his tears he looked at Sasha, "this is my girlfriend Sasha, but she is still sleeping it seems"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 am

shina woke up, lying on the grass. looking straight up at the sky, her arms spred out aswell as her leg's. she was confused at first were she was but than remembered what had happened and shot up instantly. looking around her, looking for Cynthia, Cory, Adrian, Jaden, anybody, but there was no one around. shina got scared slightly, did something happen to them? she had no clue. the only thing that was runing throw her mind at the time was that she was going to be alone again. she stood up, a blank expression on her face when she did, she has been alone before, so this shouldn’t affect her much, right?. shina than started walking forward, leaving the past behind her as she moved forward. all thouw she dident show it on the outside at all, she was crying on the inside. after a while of walking her com went off with the emergency signal, she was surprised at first. she tried tracking it, trying to find out who sent it eventualy she found out it was jaden and continued to try to track it. after a while of getting no were with tracking it, her face returned with the blank expression. she took her com off and dropped it on the ground. she continued walking, leaving the com behind.

cynthia woke up in a tree, lying on a tree branch. she looked around, seeing odd shaped tree's all around her. she climed down the tree, stoping at the base and planting her feet on the ground with the sound of leaves cracked as she landed. she tried her aura vision to see if anyone was around but there was no one. she sighed, she knew she would find them eventually but how long until she did, she had no clue. she than started walking in one direction and continued walking. after a while she came to a cliff face that overlooked a small town, she was thinking of destroying it just because of how peaceful it looked but she decided against it. after walking down the mountain she went in the town, getting anything she needed to survive traveling the planet if need be. she may have never showed it but the people of that team she was with she had grown somewhat fond of. she decided to start one at a time, starting with her demonic sister, shina.

lorkhan was standing ontop of a snowy mountain peek. it was high enouhg to were you could see the curvature of the earth. he toon in the view. he dident remember anything that had happened at all. he than slowly made his way down the mountain after a few hours of enjoying the view. going were ever the road takes him.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:54 am

Joker's eyes moved to the cloaked man, a sly look on his face. "My dear nameless man, here we stand having ushered in the down of a new creation!" Joker was now standing directly in front of the man, "Shall we creating a memory of this event that shall last beyond eternity and permeate this new world with unfathomable love! A Kiss that will transcend the dimensions and paint the the lush flora of this new world a vibrant green of envy!"

(Not Epilogue post, I'll get around to that later. Dun end this till I do fire!)
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:55 am

(Meli + Last Order + Alanna + Jade Epilogue)
Meli had been sleeping in the sun when she woke up. She felt something had changed, but she was still tired, so she just fell back asleep.

Cat naps are great.

Last Order, who was sleeping right beside Melisandra woke up. She noticed this grey stuff around her, but shrugged it off as nothing. When she saw Melisandra, she immediately jumped on Melisandra.

"Yeeeeey! Alanna really loves Meli' Alanna Alanna cheers, hugging Melisandra tightly and not letting go all out of love!"

Alanna wakes up and finds herself along with Last Order and Melisandra on a bote along with Jade. It made her happy knowing that her family was all back together again. She didn't notice the twins, but oh well, they didn't matter. Alanna notices Jade goes over to her, sleeping. She leans over her body.

"Hey kid, want to fuckin draw on mommies face?" Alanna asks Last Order and the sleeping Melisandra.

At that moment, Last Order jumps up, and draws out a black sharpie. She quickly runs over to Jade and starts to draw on her face, drawing cat wiskers and other cute drawings.

Jade wakes up and sighs, rubbing her arm with her tattoo on it. She giggles and gets up slightly. "Mornin' Guys" she says before stretching. She thinks to herself about all the fun times she had, all the bad ones. But now she is at a point where it doesn't matter. As long as she has her family, she will be fine....Hopefully....

Last edited by Mew on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 am

Cory woke up lying in a patch of grass like we fell asleep there with his arms behind his head."H-huh...where am I? How did I get here and where is Shina?..." Cory kicked himself off the ground dusting himself off and starts walking away where he awoke to look for Shina. "I hope shes ok..." Cory runs and jumps into the air trying to turn into mist and fly off to look for his girlfriend but instead falls on his face eating dirt. Cory started freaking out more "I...I cant turn into mist...whats going on..." Cory got up dusting himself off and continues walking away still freaking out he has no more powers.

As Cory was walking until he got an emergency from Jaden. Normally he would ignore it but knowing him he would possibly be with Shina so he made his way to the location where the signal was coming from. "Please Shina be with that loser...but Shina would know i wouldnt go towards him she isnt gonna go to the signal..." Cory took his com off and threw it to the ground and started running ahead to find Shina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:40 am

(Posting mine with Mew, will edit this post to say it l8r.)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Marideth awoke in a field of flowers, directly within the shade of a tree that grew overhead. Rubbing her head, she groaned in agony from a sharp headache. She looked around, only to be completely alone. She didn't know why, but she felt like she had done something bad, yet she couldn't remember any of it. The last she remembered was traveling in her circus. Her eyes were absolutely normal. Everything about her was normal, appearance-wise. She was in her old performance dress. She looked up at the towering willow tree that stood above her, and pondered.

"I wonder what happened...Kado...Asuya...Karasu...Where are you..? What happened..?" She asked aloud to no one in particular. Standing up, she began to walk through the nearby forest, deep in thought. She didn't dwell on her feeling of something happening before all this, but instead she just wandered, subconsciously trying to find anyone she knew, preferably her family. But for now, she was alone...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuya blinked a couple of times and turned her head from side to side. She found herself inside a dense forest, completely surrounded by nature. But she didn't take long to ask the question aloud: Where was Echo? She ran around, trying to find her, or anyone for that matter, before crashing into someone.

"Ow! Watch where you--...." Asuya remained silent as she stared down the person she bumped into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kado rubbed her head. She woke up laying on a tree branch for some odd reason, her limbs sprawled out like she was lazily napping. Looking around, she groaned. She hated nature...So boring. Yawning, she stood up on the branch and took out her Stacked Deck, but suddenly realized something. They were normal cards...Nothing special about them. Curious, she jumped down from the branch and began running.

"This is too freaky...Asuya...Please be nearby..." She ran through the forest until she stopped at a clearing, where two figures caught her eye. Two very, eerily familiar figures.

"Asuya...Mary..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Asuya..? W-What happened..? And why can't I remember anything..?" Marideth stared at Asuya, who only looked at her in shock. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Mary...You....you were dead..." She quickly embraced Marideth, who was completely confused.

"I...died..?" She hugged Asuya tightly, only to hear another familiar voice calling out to them. Soon, the two sisters were knocked to the ground by the third. All of them hugged each other, Kado and Asuya with tears in their eyes.

"We saw you die...D-Don't you EVER do anything like that again! I-If you die again, I'll kill you! You got that?!" Kado scolded Marideth in a nonsensical manner. Marideth only laughed. As they stood up, they all heard a voice from above.

"Get a room, you three...Honestly, you're making me sick." The sisters looked up and saw their cousin. Karasu jumped down from the branch he was standing on, and before he could say anything, the sisters hugged him as well.

"Karasu...your eye. It's...different." Marideth pointed at Karasu's right eye, which was completely normal.

"Yeah, I woke up and noticed my vision wasn't as good as it used to be...Whatever happened must've reset something...It's like I never had Vulture's Eye..." Karasu shrugged.

"Oh well...I'm just glad you're all safe..." Asuya smiled at them.

"But I need to find Echo now...I hope she's alright..." Asuya looked down, but Karasu put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure wherever she is, she's looking for you too...Come on. This is the first time the four of us were together as a family...Let's savor it.." Karasu smiled at them, and as they all turned and walked through the forest, a feeling of pure happiness radiated off of them. For the first time in almost ten years...they were a family again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next