Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP [REACTION]

Go down 
+3
Valkoor
Dragonecro0987
Ulti-Apelio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:26 am

We all know (at least, you better) that the Spirit Force roleplay is now done and over with. We're sad, but also happy. Feels like we lost a little part of ourselves that day, when we had to say goodbye to our characters, so that's what I wanna do!

In your post, recap highlights from your character and important interactions he/she has made in the rp that affected the character, or the flow of the story as a whole. It's sort of a reverse roast, a reminiscence; and at the end, look at them as if they are walking away for the last time, and say your goodbyes. Here's an example; you don't have to do all your characters.

Gajeel, you started alone and afraid. You felt like you shouldn't exist, that the world hated you; resented you; revered you. You didn't think you had a purpose, and now, you do. Ever since you joined the Spirit Force, even if it was suptle, you began to grow. Your caccoon of emotion that shielded you from everything was stronger than you thought. You had it there to survive. You had it there to feel no pain, so you decided to just feel nothing.

You met Tara. You hated her, she was another feminist, but something told you she wasn't what you saw. The second you touched her, your perspective changed, and you saw how she really was. You felt your first spark of positive emotion. And then went back to how you were.

You saw Jaden, you thought he was an idiot, but you saw his potential because you looked back in yourself; and well, he sparked your 'fatherly' side. You wanted him to grow, surpass you; and even though he didn't, you're proud that he grew so much.

You helped out immensely in key fights, always doing major damage and helping anyone who was injured, or do a quick fix and rescue. You were the ultimate support, but you knew you could be the front lines and do many of the fights on your own, but you were afraid of what the others would think of you. You were afraid of yourself. You saved people's lives repeatedly instead of ending them like you used to. You helped save the damn universe. Be proud!

Your emotion for Tara grew but you were confused on what to do. This was something you didn't know how to react to. You were starting to crack that caccoon, good for you. But...you made a mistake. You started to feel a little too much, and got a slight bit obsessive and a bit clingy, which pushed her away, and when she rejected you; you were devastated.

Joker came along, and showed you the right way, and you regained that confidence that you need, or rather, found it. Ever since you showed more emotion, more happiness, initiative, and you had motivation. You started going front lines; improving your skills and gaining new abilities. You surprised me.

You kept your cool til the end. I loved seeing you developed, but I feel like I'm the only one who sees your true inner development as a person, not many other do.

In the end, you got the girl, you did it right. You finally felt the happiness you deserved your entire time. You even have your entire clan to boot!

Anyways...Gajeel, I just wanna say that you're the most amazing person I've ever met, and it hurts to say goodbye, even when it's for a little while. Gajeel, farewell. I hope your new life with Tara and your kids brings you much joy, and I hope your kids learn to surpass you to make you proud. Do me a favor; protect them. Goodbye, my friend.
(Fuck, I feel like crying.)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:22 am

I guess I'll do this as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinyo & Viola: Shinyo, you were probably one of my favorite characters to have in my history of RPing. Your tragic backstory kept me along as you met Viola and journeyed for 6 years with her. And then you received that message to come to Mizahar and join SF. You looked to your team and thought your own opinions; from the blind Echo and the sturdy Gajeel to the knight Tara and the sailor mouth Alanna.

Then you released Jagger on the first mission and tried isolating yourself but that failed. Eventually you decided to personally train Jaden after his fight with Willow. The training was hellish and you had to eventually take him down when he went berserk.

Grief held you tight as you saw life wiped away in Alexandria by Klaus. You were stressed many times during this journey such as when people struck your nerves and such, but you kept your cool throughout the journey.

Thanks to this team you call family, you regained your castle and managed to confess your love of Viola. Though you had to fight your team in a blind rage, the regret swamped you afterwards and you got your crown.

And then the finale as you faced Shina's Master and even though Jaden was not the exact image you wanted, he grew and you were proud of him for that.

Viola, even though on the battlefield you assisted Shinyo, you shone off the battlefield. Motivating the team with your songs and being a general source of joy to them all, especially Shinyo. You kept all their hopes up and eventually got the guy. I enjoyed every moment with you two and I wish you the best luck with governing Necrosia.

Connor: At first Connor, I was not expecting much as you were there to be the prince's guard. But as we expanded, you found love with Harmony, you helped Shinyo and Gajeel mold Jaden, you were a pilot and mechanic but you cared for this team as much as Shinyo. You were stressed over the release of the dragonic energy inside of you, but thanks to Harmony you regained the confidence Jasmine and Cynthia broke.

You had the guts to face Cynthia after her sadistic joke of crushing Harmony and the will to hold on through her childish attempts to mess with you on the date and give Harmony wine, even if it meant you had to struggle with stress from both ends. You tried to help Jaden out even more when it came to Sasha and getting Tara but even though you failed, you were proud of Jaden. You are diffidently up there in terms of my favs as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In general i wish you 3 the best on your journey and I cannot wait to revisit you all. Goodbye my friends.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:11 am

Might as well. That being said, I might as well ask Echo and Meli themselves to do this. As such, this'll be from them, in first person, and in turn, partially in relation to my own writings of them.

Echo: "First of all, thank you all for the wonderful experience. If I could talk to all the Spirit Force characters. well... it would be a headache, but it'd be fun. I always enjoy being able to put myself out there, with Valk as a vessel of sorts, in order to feel like I'm truly a part of these worlds.

That being said, I'd like to thank two people in particular: Eric and Valk's little love-bunny, 'Tam Tam'. Yes, Valk, I see your death glare. Anyway, in terms of Eric, I'm glad you came along, not as much for the relationship, but more so for the braking of it. In a world where I don't truly exist, I find it wonderful you were able to let me show how the lack of wisdom, even with something as enlightening as the Sight, can lead to undesirable situations.

Tamaa, Asuya was also part of this, but it acted as the counterweight to this. By bringing your character in, I was able to reveal reasons for my actions, which ranged from love and passion to confusion and ignorance.

It has been a wild ride, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. I won't lie when I say I'm dreading SF2, but it's a happy sort of dread. The type of anxiety you get before a competition you're excited for, or something like that. Well, Meli is getting anxious. I'll let Valk give it over to her."

Melissandra: "Alright, so first of all, I don't actually speak in third person. That was a detail we threw in for the sake of this RP. Sorry if you're disappointed by that fact. Another fun fact, I'm an anthro, not a neko. So Valk here sort of messed with my character. Despite that, my character remained mostly the same... I promise I'm not a pedo.

So yeah, it was really fun. AA was cute, and I sorta enjoyed my interactions with her. Kiru was pretty cool, too. It's always amusing to have arguments in RP's. Mind you, in reality, I'd never really have an argument. Too much hassle. Maybe a nap. Speaking of which, Valk, I'm gonna go take a nap. What, I gave you my opinions. Oh, hush. Yeah yeah, tell Saffira she owes me a fish."

Sometimes being able to see and talk to my characters is a curse as much as it is a blessing... but yeah, this is actually what they said to me when asked about their participation in the RP. Meli, I fucking swear...

So yeah. I, personally, was so glad we had this, although it was a hassle. Happy RPing, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:53 am

God I always say I don't want to, but I gotta...

So, first thing's first, let's put down my list of characters: Marideth, or as most know her, Willow; Asuya, Kado, Karasu, and Dea. Let's start with my little ball of evil, Marideth.

Mary, oh sweet, bloody Mary...You've been my star psycho for just about six years now, and playing you over and over never ceases to be fun. We tore down cities together, killed dozens, and knocked some sense into the team time and time again. We cut off Jaden's arm, beat him to a bloody pulp, and turned your own sister and cousin against everyone in what I thought was kind of a shocking turn of events. Watching how much you changed from the beginning of the RP to the very end is enough to bring a proud tear to my eye. Maybe one day you'll get the love you so desperately desire, my little cupcake, but for now, you'll have to deal with MY love. The scenes you had with Joker were absolutely hysterical, and the moments you had when teaching the team what a REAL team is was beautiful. And while everyone called you psychotic, or evil, or demented, you did all of what you did to help the team, your friends, grow stronger. You stood in their way to make sure they had what it took to take on any threat, and you revealed all of that in your death, which, by the way, made me cry while I thought it up. In the end, you were the kindest of them all. You were the reason why I believe that family is all you need.

Now on to the middle child. Kado, I know you're one of my newest characters and to be honest, there was a lot of trouble coming up with you. But I can honestly say without a doubt that you were a masterpiece. All you wanted was to "liberate" things and get money, and that's exactly what you did. You stole from a royal guard and even had a one night stand with a demon. Then you came in and ruined a subplot by slaughtering the main villain for it...Ahhh, good times. You were basically the brain child of me wanting to ruin things, and you did just that. You broke out of an "impossible to escape from" prison in mere seconds, and you stuck with your codes and family all the way. Even Dea is proud of you. I'm so glad I got to create you and I plan to use you in the near future, you can count on that.

Now for the baby who found true love...Little Asuya, I created you simply for the purpose of having another character to play as while Marideth was gone, and to be honest, I hated you. I hated your entire character, your design, your powers, everything, all because I had NO CLUE what to do with you. But thanks to Valky, and a little inspiration from your sister Mary, I figured it all out, and you became one of my favorite, most emotional characters ever. Your borderline-Yandere scenes with Echo, almost killing Jaden just to get him away from her MULTIPLE times, and your hatred toward everyone but Echo was really fun to go through. But of course, my favorite scene comes from the scene with Echo in the hotel room. You decided to tease Echo without knowing about her past, causing the most emotional scene I have ever done, to the point where I was actually crying. I'm so glad you found true happiness in your family and loved ones, and I hope you'll take good care of Echo while you're together, you little yandere you.

And of course, who could forget my most controversial character in this RP: Karasu...God. Fucking. Damn it Karasu. You have been my go-to character for 10 years, and only NOW have you caused this much trouble. You never had powers before, so I decided to give you two, and what do I get? Constant bitching because your stupid Vulture's Eye is strong as shit. But as much shit as I got, it was so fun to see the salt on people when you read their histories and minds. It's always fun to play as you, and it always will be. I'm a bit saddened that you only lasted one chapter before leaving, but what you did in that chapter helped set up not only Marideth's return, but Asuya's story, and for that, my dear friend, I thank you, and expect to see you again soon.

Last, but certainly not least, let's go to Dea...Fucking...Dea. Dea, mah man, you were just a quick spurt of an idea during a death scene in a "non-canon" fight between me, Fire, Neon, and Necruta, and God did I have fun making you. You were made completely as a joke character, and everyone loved you. You were actually the first joke character I ever made, and I'm so proud to call you part of the family. Getting stoned off your ass, the constant loving with Joker...It's all too much to bare without cracking up. I love every part of you, as you embody my humor and happiness, and I REALLY hope to see some cameos from you soon, as the full comedy of Dea has yet to be revealed.

To all of my characters that I have played as this RP, I got to see you all grow up, even the two that I already had. You grew up more, and I feel like a proud parent watching his kids go off on their own...Thank you guys so much, I loved every second and would gladly do this all again..
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:23 pm

It makes me sad. That one of my regrets is that i didn't Roleplay that much as i just DM'd and moved the RP along. This alone makes that regret hurt a lot.... Thanks guys xD.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Okay well umm let's see..I really only used Eric for the first chapter then went full blown jaden so imma just do jaden.

Jaden started out as a side character, an afterthought, but then I got the idea with Ailo to introduce the kids of Eric and melody and so we did, Jaden busted onto the scene with enthusiasm and youth. He slowly developed a relationship with Echo (which came crashing down) He formed a bond with Tara and gave her up so she could be with Gajeel and Shina he waited too long to realize he liked her. He started falling for Sasha and is starting a family with her.

While he was growing as a leader Shinyo,Connor,and Gajeel trained him to become better and more confident in himself. I watched him grow even through his bonheaded moments he was a hero with the others. He saved Shina from Vetis and saved his sister from being almost certainly killed by Boei...He even launched the spirit bomb which ended the fight with Kale...so all in all Jaden did well and is a hero, I wish him (alot) of luck with sasha
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Ok so let me do dis real quickly from da top.

So First we go Alanna. She was pretty fucking fun to play with. At first she seemed like this useless side character that made comments from the side. She seemed that way because I literally missed like what, 2 days worth of chapter 1 because work? But then she met Jade. Though getting fuck'd by Kiru was pretty fucking hilarious. It seemed like Alanna, Jade, and Kiru had a really strong bond together friendship wise during chapter 1.

But then chapter 2 happened. Where Alanna fell in love with Jade. And I feel really bad looking back on it now, because that was so fucking forced. It was possibly the worst part of the fucking relationship. We had bote, bote was great. But if there is one thing I could have done differently, I think it would have been had Alanna and Jade officially become a ship much later within the RP. To be honest, I think it would have been more fun for me and ruby that way too. Besides that, Chapter 2, not important.

Then Chapter 3 came along. With that, we have Last Order. Last Order literally broke my heart sometimes with just how fun she was to use. The most innocent little thing that's not that innocent at all when it came to her backstory. It was legit so fun, it made me feel like I was 10 years-old. And she was based on a nightmare I had. A fucking nightmare. Her backstory was so fun for me to write, because it was from a nightmare. I cried sometimes when I wrote her backstory.

Anyhow, Alanna go more strict with that, their mission happened, and so did Sapphire. Gawd, I still am fucking salty over missing that part. Lilac would have fucked up Sapphire so fucking hard. Speaking about Lilac, when Jade got shot and was in a coma, Lilac came out. I can't say which one I had more fun with, Alanna or Lilac. But the sadistic monster that will kill anything in its path is nice. If she killed Sapphire, I think at this point in the RP, it would set a very strong tone for the rest of the team towards Lilac.

Then Last Order got kidnapped. This tore me to tears, just because I felt so connected with Last Order, everything about her would just be destroyed. And that killed me. I just couldn't imagine it. I remember having trouble sleeping that night, because of how emotional I felt towards that moment. And what annoyed me even more was that Ivris came out of fucking no where and ruined it for me. Seriously Tara, what the fuck? You took away 2 golden moments for me to shine. Having Lilac get to Last Order was just so dull then, its like it didn't matter.

Anyhow, spirit world shit really doesn't matter, it just showed how anti-social Lilac was. For a second, I thought Max x Lilac would be a ship that would happen. They seemed to get along extremely decently. Max could easily relate to Lilac, and Lilac would have probably tsundere towards Max a lot more, but as Max got closer to Lilac, it coulda worked out.

Anyhow, Then Last Order meets Mellisandra. Another forced relationship. Though Last Order was a kid, she probably couldn't help herself to something that seemed so cute such as a kitty. Having her being so protective towards Meli to was quite funny aswell. Hell, maybe even a bit over protective and a bit yandere if you think about it. And I wanted to have Lilac try to get along with Asuya. I guess it really did not work out hat well considering the way Lilac greeted her disgusted her, and then later when Lilac nearly blew up on her ass, not giving a single fuck about what everyone else though or if what she was doing was stupid or not.

Chapter 5 comes along, and so does Sasha. Alanna was great to use during this chapter aswell, considering it was my only time I got to use her in a fight and with her choker, kicking Jaden's ass. But before that, being in that classroom was quite hilarious. What happened there, I don't even know. Whatever, they get their job done, they go out and party. And by party, eventually Alanna proposes to Jade.

I really liked that moment, that moment seemed to go really well for her. I honestly couldn't think of a better time unless it was when Jade woke up from her coma (Drawing on people's faces was fun Razz). Anyhow, using Sasha during this time was meh. The end of the chapter where she blackmails Jaden was fun though.

Chapter 6, Alanna got married, and now I am just stuck with Sasha, a whiney little brat who honestly I didn't have that much fun using during the chapter. She was just sorta there.

Chapter 7, Was probably the most fun I had with Sasha throughout the whole RP. I mean come on, when is torturing Jaden NOT fun. Anyhow, this is when I thought Sasha was truely useless, even though she was decently important for the boss battle, but still useless. Even with her phones. While the twins here heard, I wished I actually got to use them character wise, but my choice was probably for the better. They were fun to use while they lasted.

Chapter 8, Jaden finally commits to Sasha, and THIS is where my fun ended with Sasha I would say. As much as I wanted Sasha to be shipped with Jaden in the end, that was the only thing that kept her going. It kept me going as an RPer to not be bored. Sasha got what she wanted, but to me it didn't feel rewarding. So Chapters 9 and 10, I found Sasha to be boring to use, and slowly just slowed down my RPing.

Then in Chapter 10, Jasmine came around. Sense the end of the RP was being delayed for so long, she was like using joker to me. Except she wasn't Joker. Jasmine was the most fun I had in the RP for a while at this point. She just came off to me that way. And it was incredibly fun to play around with and use. But then Nec happened, and I fucked things up, and I am just going to stop here.

Edit: Okay I forgot my goodbyes.
Jasmine: Bye. Was fun using you.
Last Order: I don't wanna say goodbye yet, sense I wanna hope your story doesn't actually end yet. (Hints). Though I wouldn't want it to end. Its not even realistic that I would get to use you in SF2. There are just so many things that are wrong. Being my favorite character to use, you were truly a masterpiece to me. Others may not feel that way, but that's how much you effected me. If I had a little sister, I would want it to be you.
Lilac: Oh god I wanted to abuse you a lot more. RIP
Alanna: Sadly, this is where your story ends. There isn't much left for you afterwards. All that really happens is when you raise Last Order, you get ill, and you pass away. Leaving Jade to deal with her depression not so well.
Sasha: Your story ends here to, but your children's story doesn't. You grow up to raise such great, strong, powerful children. Children you described perfectly well in chapter 10. But sadly you pass away. But the legacy lives on with your children, the legacy lives on. They will make you proud.

So tldr for characters
Last Order: My favorite character to use.
Alanna: A fun, caring character I liked to use, and potentially the only regretable moment I have with her is her and jade becoming a ship so early on.
Lilac: Every moment that she to shine had was stolen from her by Tara.
Sasha: Boring when she got what she wanted.
Jasmine: My personal joker at the time.

Saying Goodbyes to your characters in SF (Especially Last Order, who I want to use so badly in SF2, but depends on what happens).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP [REACTION]   Spirit Force RP [REACTION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP [REACTION]
Page 1 of 1