Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RP Interest Check Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RP Interest Check Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RP Interest Check Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RP Interest Check Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RP Interest Check Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RP Interest Check Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RP Interest Check Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RP Interest Check Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RP Interest Check Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RP Interest Check Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RP Interest Check Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RP Interest Check

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

RP Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: RP Interest Check   RP Interest Check EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Ok so Valk didnt put this in the poll cause im not allowed to do it and stuffs but i was really like interested in this Rp idea, since i just made it up on the spot, which by far all my Rps that have stayed "Main" have been out of the blue. So im just interested in what you guys think since, SF is a set thing and all i never get a chance to show you the other things i got in my head. ^^
------------
Small Town RP

Setting:

Mmmm the reason i wanted to do dis cause SF2 gets kinda too much, also i wanted to make a new world so i took a while and this is what i came up with. Basically the premise isnt earth its in the middle of space somewhere there is a small space town sitting in the middle of no where. It sits there, a giant clear dome around it keeping it air tight, The location of this place is at the far end of the universe where no life can be seen for light years. And the population is completely human. They've been like this for a long time so its very VERY RARE to find a record of when this place was first built. Its very tightly nit as well, there is a headmaster, the person that knows everything, more than any other people in the whole town. There is also a library, a very popular building for everyone, books get checked out frequently since there isnt much to do in Small Town. Its not a regular library either its a really big library. The rest are small shops and houses to hold the population and their children. Although no one really knows how the population is so controlled without there being a problem with over population. There is also no sure fire way of knowing where their food comes from. The plot is more complicated than that.

Prologue post:

The plot takes place as everyone being children, or the children of Small Town, this can vary from 10-15. Nothing lower or higher. And not to spoil the plot or anything since i dont like doing that, it makes it boring. There has been a kid in Small Town going around causing mischief, all around the town, first by graffiting the Big Library. Breaking the windows of some stores, etc. Now he's been passing around flyers to all the kids of Small Town. Some will go some wont go, the boy has been portrayed as an evil person that must be stopped instantly, scaring some of them away. But the reason they want to stop them right away, is because they know other kids are the same. They arent matured yet, their brains arent mind controlled like the adults.

Flyer Information:

Hello my fellow mates. This is "W" I have given this message to all the kids in Small town. I propose to you an oppurtunity to leave this place for good. I've found a way out of this prison, and i ask for you to come with me on this fellow adventure. Im sure there will be trouble once we are out. The ugly leaders of this town are more scary than you think. Im not forcing you, im not doing anything. I only ask for your assistance to such an eye opening adventure.

*You as a roleplayer will make a character, however you like, but they have to come to the flyers destination. The authorities havnt found out about this yet and you feel daring. *
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

RP Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interest Check   RP Interest Check EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:55 pm

I would love this. XD
If you wanna do it badly enough I can put it on my closed acad site. No one else will join but people in the rp, and it's not an advert since I am not recruiting for members. Just offering you a place for your rp while the others take place here.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

RP Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interest Check   RP Interest Check EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Nah, this still needs work though. Kinda hard to make a world without having the same things from the world you've been working for 2 years now. if you know what i mean. But im gonna have Grey Matter a thing in all my worlds, since it works either way.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

RP Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interest Check   RP Interest Check EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:39 am

be sure to include me in it pls ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interest Check   RP Interest Check Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Interest Check
Page 1 of 1