Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty
PostSubject: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Welcome Students. Today is the opportunity of a lifetime. You and your soon to be classmates will be dropped off at Beacon Academy where you will meet your headmaster and get paired with your teammates. Nothing too special. Your going to begin on the ship that is going to your location. It is a fairly large sized ship. The trip will take a while, so take some time to meet some new people! Nice talking to you all. Get going maggots!

Chapter Goals:
-Character Development
-Introduction to the new world
-Creating and getting to know your team

(Short plot cuz I need sleep. Plot shit will start tomorrow. Deal with it)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Rwby_deal_with_it__gif_by_dustiniz117-d6t0aa5
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Julia had her arms crossed while looking out one of the many windows, she was lost in thought reminiscing about how much her brother told her about Beacon Academy, she couldn't believe she got accepted. She brushed some of the white hair out of her face as her cat ears twitched, her tail swishing idly behind her, a small smile on her face as she thought of her brother, where was he? was he okay? she could only hope so. She patted down the front of her black dress as she continued to stare out the window
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 pm

kino was lying on a bench on the ship, his arms behind his back as he had some skull sugar headphones on, they were all black. the song that was playing is last one standing by simple plan. he was just lying there, waiting for the ship to land. his  eyes closed as he moved his head, listening to the music. it was loud enough to were anyone near him would easily hear it.

(song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxp6b7tt9mw )
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:15 pm

From the other side of the ship, the others could feel the eyes of someone or...something...gazing at them all in silence. The eyes, however, were not that of hostility, or intensity, but they were just there. They could be felt but not in any sort of negative manner. The gaze was coming from a slender, hooded figure who was leaning against the wall of the ship. The figure spun what appeared to be a playing card betwixt its fingers, watching as the card shifting forms over and over, making all sorts of shapes and sizes. The figure's hood cast a shadow which covered most of its face, and as it stared, it had ordinary headphones in its ears, preventing it from hearing anything but its music. With a sigh, the figure closed its eyes.

"Today is the day I make you proud mom..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Tapping his foot rapidly on the floor while twidiling his thumbs around. Zach looks down at the floor as he wonders about what will happen this year. Will it be fun, boring or just average these thoughts circled around his head as he breaths softly. He looks around as he tries to study all the people in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Atticus sat on one of the seats of the ship relaxing being lazy since it was day time. "New students new meat for me to hit on heh. This is going to be a fun school." As he was sitting on the couch admiring all the new meat he was also thinking of when he could get a bite. His stomach growled and just grumbled since there was no food.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Quaid was balancing on the railing, attracting a lot of attention that he didn't really care about.

He didn't really see the point of being on this ship, as he already had a room in the school, but he didn't really mind much. He was grinning from ear to ear. This was his first day going to the academy as a student. And he was excited.
"Woo hoo! I'm so psyched now!" He laughed as he spun around in circles. Quaid's sword, Sylvan Excalibur, spoke in his mind.
"Calm down, kid, I know you're excited, but get off the railing, will you? You're going to fall and drown..."
Quaid groaned. "You're too concerned with me, Syl. I can handle myself in any way that I want."
"Alright, but if you fall off, don't come crying to me. Granted you survive, of course."
Quaid simply went back to walking on the railing. Sylvan was right, it was pretty easy for him to fall into the ocean like this, but he didn't care one bit. 
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Julia sighing to herself knew she would need to make friends, she saw someone looking to the floor, twiddling his thumbs and tapping his foot, she saw another person relaxing on one of the seats being lazy, she then saw two other perople, one laying on a bench listening to music while another leaned against the wall obviously watching everyone. she then saw the person walking on the railings and thought how stupid that was, she walked over and greeted him "Umm hi, my name is Julia Kasahara, and you know if you fall from this height you will most certainly die, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:40 pm

The figure flinched. It could hear the ear-piercing shouting from over the music. Taking the headphones out, the figure walked up to the person on the railing before swiftly yanking them down onto the platform.

"Do you mind? Some of us are trying to relax, we don't need you screaming and hollering all over the place..." Upon close inspection, the hooded figure would appear to be a female. The figure had put its cards away at this time.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Posting for Nec

Orajeo was walking through the hallway making sure to not make eye contact with anyone out of fear they might figure out he was a Faunus. He was excited for this, he was going to beacon. He wondered how people would treat him here, would humans still treat him as an equal and insult Faunus and would the Faunus still shun him foe being too human. He eventually settled for a seat near a window and just kept looking outside. It was the first time he had been on an airship and to be honest he was a bit scared to be on it. As he looked down he saw everyone and everything in the city below him. It overwhelmed him and made him nauseous, he calmly walked the toilet and calmed down. After 5 minutes he went out and stayed away from the windows.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Quaid looked over to see the girls.
"Huh? Gahhh!" His foot slipped before the girl could touch him and he fell straight off the boat, his reflexes enabling him to quickly grab the rail nearest to him. He looked up at them, his lungs contorted, his breaths grew short, and he became panicked.
"Umm...I...uhh..."
"You knew this was going to happen..." Sylvan spoke in Quaid's mind.
"Yeah, I did, your point? You should know by now that I have no regard for myself at all." Quaid replied telepathically.
"Even to the point where you're deathly afraid of every girl you meet?"
"Whatever, Sylvan, I can pull myself up. Watch." Quaid easily lifted himself up with both hands and collapsed in a deck chair. He had to say something to them to make them leave, but if they could tell he was scared, they would ask if he was okay, and it would only get worse from there...
"Yeah, uh, name's Quaid, I was planning on that, later." He walked off briskly, deciding he would retire to a different location.

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm

"Tch...some people..." The feminine figure turned and walked back to where it was standing earlier and returned to its previous position, not paying any mind to the female that was next to it when it pulled down the obnoxious boy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Julia blinked and watched him almost fall, turning to the other girl as he left "He was....certainly..strange? is that the right word?"Julia watched the other girl walk off and shrugged softly, she began walking around the ship, looking for people to meet and become friends with.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Yawning softly as his hoodie falls off his head Zach looks around the place. Feeling like there are more females then males around here made him feel weird as he has never experienced this before. None the less he keeps a straight face as he gets up on his two feet and walks around.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:55 pm

kino opened his eyes slightly, noticing a girl with cat ears pass him. she was definaly interesting, thow now he was con flicked to ether continue listening to his music or talk to a girl "sutch hard disigions..." he thought to himself. he REALLY enjoyed his music
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Atticus looked over at one of the windows and saw a person that seemed alot like a faunus. Feeling like he would be the only faunus he took the chance and decided to not be lazy and see for himself if he wasnt the only one. Atticus stood next to the person sarcastically saying "Your not very good at hiding what you are kid."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Julia kept on walking, she had her battle axe hidden on her incase she ever needed it, yawning she looked around for anyone that seemed interesting that would want to talk, she figured the more allies you had, the saver you were. Julia moved some more of her white hair away from her eyes as she seemingly got lost in thought while walking.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 pm

kino sighed, he had to talk to some one eventualy...right?. he sat up on the bench and had put his head phones around his neck, his music still playing. his swords were leaning agence the bench he was siting on. he looked over at the cat girl (julia) and said after coughing to get her atenchion "uh, hay..." he hasent really talked to anyone out side of his family in a while.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 pm

"Cool your jets, man, you'll be fine." Sylvan said.
"No I won't, Syl, think about it. I live at Beacon, I know how the process works, if I get paired with those...those girls, then...I'm gonna be screwed..."

"Hey, you'll always have me, right? I'll always be here, no matter what happens. Keep that in mind."

Quaid smiled. "It's impossible for me not to."
"That's the spirit. And besides, we can't know for sure that one with the cloak was a girl, you were all panicked, so you never saw what was under 'her' hood."
"I don't know, 'she' sounded pretty feminine..."
"Alright, if you say so...anyways, why not just relax? After all, you DID just almost get yourself killed."
"Yeah, for like the 88th time. Besides, that one wasn't even that bad, maybe 56th or 57th on the scale of most dangerous things I've ever done."
"I remember #12. Why did you even do that again?"
"I was going through a phase, don't question it..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Julia heard someone trying to get her attention, she spun on her heels, her hair flying into her face and abit into her mouth as she was looking right at the guy, she had to spit to get the hair from her mouth as she brushed it back, making sure it was tidy before giving him a smile "Hiya, im Julia Kasahara, and who are you?" she asked politely
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Caitie sat near a window, gazing out of the window with a look of wonder on her face. The clouds flew past the ship, more like a white blur than the fluffy cotton they really were. A soft giggle escaped her lips, and a broad smile overtook her face.

A yellow sweater clung to her torso, and loose jeans hung from her hips. Her hair fell in front of her face, and she brushed it out of the way into the beanie she wore. It had the All Time Low symbol on it, and her ears were pressed down against her head, albeit the outlines of them were barely visible through her beanie. Her tail was coiled around her left thigh, and her hands rested on the window sill. Yellow eyes focused on a passing bird before falling back to the clouds.

Perhaps she could finally find some joy.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 pm

The figure let out a sigh as it continued to watch everyone else. In the corner of its eye, it spotted something...It looked just like...

"Tch...dirty faunus...Why they ever let them into this school is beyond me..Bunch of thieves and murderers is what they are..." The figure was about to say more, but then a voice popped into its head.

"Kaori, sweetie...remember what I taught you...Everyone on this Earth deserves to be equal. Not every faunus rapes or murders...Just like humans." With another glance toward the others he saw before, Kaori groaned.

"Damn it mother...I love you but sometimes I just don't think like you do..." After another menacing glare at the faunus, Kaori closed his eyes, waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:09 pm

''Hey, how far are we,''asked Zach as he bends down to try and look through the window Caitie is sitting near. ''We've been up here for awhile so I was wondering if you had any idea.''
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Kiba twirled around in a swivel chair, looking up at the cieling above. A tooth pick twiddled between his teeth as he made soft growling noises in frustration. He turned to see if anyone else was on the ship, well because he just wasn't paying attention. "Yo, where's the food around here?"

He hopped off the chair and and laid on the floor instead. "Those chairs are gonna break my back..."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Quaid walked outside and jumped right back onto the railing, balancing once again. After a while he would hop onto the roof of the ship and observe the clouds overhead, wondering when they would reach the academy.
"Quaid, when I said relax, this isn't what I had in mind..."
"Well, it's what I had in mind, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next