Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Kali stood awkwardly off to the side, her hood up and her arms wrapped around her midsection with her wings folded around her, completely indistinguishable from a large feathered cloak. Her eyes alternating from looking at the ground to glancing up at all the people. Her eyes picking up the slightest details, there were some faunus aboard, that didnt surprise her too much but there were more than she expected. One of them was a chinchilla...
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:12 pm

"oh uh, my names kino..nice to meet you julia" he stood up off the bench, leaving his swords were they were
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Atticus getting nothing out of the person he thought was a faunus looked around the room and saw a beautiful girl who was obviously a faunus and failing to hide that fact (Caitie). Atticus decided to make his way over there and meet the faunus. "Hmm lets see ridiculous hat that means ears and extremely baggy pants which either means there is a tail or she is a wanna be gangster." Atticus stood next to the girl and saw when close she was indeed a faunus. " Hello suga nice to see Im not the only special one here."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Julia smiled and offered him her hand "Nice to meet you Kino!" she said with a smile, looking around she looked at him and ushered him to follow her "Come on, we should go greet the others, might as well get to know everyone right?" she began to walk looking around, noticing two people looking out a window at the clouds, one of the possibly a faunus but she didn't worry about that right now, she walked over to them and introduced herself "Hi there! im Julia Kasahara"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Kiba looked at the strange person within a feathered cloak, his head tilting in curiousity. He visibly vibrated from excitment of wanting to touch it. He sprinted to near her position, skidding to a stop with a big toothy smile. "Hey! Cool cloak! Are those feathers? Can I touch it? Please? They're beautiful!" His torso bounced while his hands clenched to his side. He acted like an excited pup.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 pm

he shook her hand, a small smile on his face, she was kind of nice. he than heard what she said and instantly said while practically being dragged "uh, i don't know about that...i mean i got some music to lisen to and other stuff, i think i hear my mom calling"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Caitie looked up, jumping a bit at the sudden voice. She had actually been avoiding people for now; she was never good at getting past her shyness. She gave a kind, bubbly smile to the newcomer, shrugging at the question. "I-I don't know... I'm j-just as clueless as you."

"But I'm Caitie," she continued, extending a hand to him, "you?"

She was cut off, though, when another person approached her, calling her "Sugar". Wonderful. One of these assholes. She steeled herself before nodding towards the second person, giving him a smile just as kind.

"S-Special one?"

And yet again, she was cut off form a response when a third and fourth person approached her.. She was starting to get nervous, and her hand came to rest behind her back inconspicuously, but it was toying with the outline of the mace rifle that rested there.

"Hey! A l-lot of other people, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Kaori growled to himself. Once again, he could hear the group over his headphones. Taking them out, once again, he stomped over to the group of people making all the noise, his eyes flashing red...Shaula was there.

"HEY! Some of us are trying to relax! SHUT UP ALREADY!" He screamed to them all.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Kali started slightly and took a small step back, having been looking at the ground at the time she didnt notice Kiba approach, "Umm.. I'd rather you didn't...It's kind of special."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:23 pm

"Hey Sylvan, wanna go flying?" Quaid asked his sword.
"Umm, I'm not so sure I'm cut out for that..."
"Relax, you'll be fine!" Quaid unsheathed his blade and chucked it over the front of the ship.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" The sword screamed.
Quaid smiled contently and opened his palm. Right as the sword was about to touch the ocean water, it flew straight up the front of the ship and back into his hand.
"How was that?"

"I don't know how to feel about that..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:24 pm

''My name is...,''said Zach as he gets cut off by other people rudely interrupting him. Seeing all these other people just coming out of no where like a pack of hyena's is enough to drive anyone made. His eye twitches as he grips his fist till it bleeds trying to stay calm. Just before he can say anything he hears someone else yell off in the distance.
''Do all of you mind,''yelled Zach as he hisses his teeth,''god you just jump out of no where how you just shut up and talk one at a time.'' He breaths softly as looks back at Caitie while adjusting his hair to cover his left eye,''My name is Zachery Graves.''
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Julia smiled at Caitie and giggled "Sorry, seems your quite popular! I'll come back and talk to you later! bye bye!" Julia walked off, dragging kino behind her despite her unwillingness to join her. While walking she almost bumped into kiba but gave him a small smile "Hello, im Julia Kasahara, and who are you?" she asked politely, kino having been dragged the entire time was essentially at Julia's mercy as she had a strong grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Atticus knowing that this faunus is obviously trying to keep her special traits secret Atticus stopped himself "Heh I would love to explain doll if u come with me away from these lil kids" Atticus flipped his hair revealing his scales slightly to the faunus and smiling showing his teeth only to the cute lil faunus he was talking to
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Quaid slid off of the front of the ship and observed everybody. There were about as many guys as girls, thank goodness. He sheathed his sword and stared out at the sea.
"It's great, isn't it? I'm almost glad that they sent me here..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:28 pm

"help! im geting draged around by a crazy girl!" he said trying to get out of the grip of the girl, but wasent abil to at all for some reason. he was thinking of maybe nawing his own arm off....it could work to be honest
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Yuri was sitting in a cornor of the ship. When she entered the ship Yuri takes a look at some peoplee. She hold her hand on her left eye covering the scar. No one had to see it yet. WHat would they think. Maby they would think she was a weirdo or something. They sure would if they discovered her secret.

Everyone did loook nice but she knew that wouldnt be for long. Immidantly she hidedin the corners. Some stuf did happen. Some students had conversations. It felt sticky around her. SHe didnt want to explain herself and slipped away. It was too crowded here. Avoiding contact was her goal here. She finds somehow some stairs. The stairs were leading to the top of the ship. There was no one. Relieved Yuri sat down on the roof. SHe looks at the sky and does relax.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

Shaula's eye twitched repeatedly. No one bothered to listen...Taking out one of her cards, Shaula threw it on the ground and soon, it began to vibrate. The faunus in the area would immediately hear the pitch on all levels, very similarly to a dog whistle, but the humans would be unaffected. Shaula was pissed, to say the least. All she wanted was peace and quiet, but the faunus had to ruin it for her. Once more, she shouted.

"NOW SHUT IT."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:29 pm

"Hm?" He tilted his head to the opposite side, eyeing her. He took one quick whiff that seemed like a sniffle, but didn't move.I don't think they make feather cloaks, and I can smell she ain't human, and I can tell her gender by the female pheromones people would normally give off. "Uh, okay then. Sorry I asked. I just really liked the way they looked. They look like the feathers I have on a dream catcher I had when I was a little kid. I used to have really bad nightmares and those feathers kept me calm."

Kiba stumbled forwards, just centimeters away from the feathered woman. "Uh, I'm Kiba! Who're ya?" He noticed how close he was to the cloaked woman, and took some steps back to give her space.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Caitie looked back and forth between the two remaining people. One was obviously about to snap, one was way to open about who he was, and the fact that there was a person of questionable gender screaming across the room at them didn't help. Fear began to pang in her chest, and suddenly she burst out away from the window, breathing heavily while running off, muttering some excuse.

"G-Gonna go... to the b-b-bathroom..." With that, Caitie was running down the halls of the ship, getting away from the group of people. Her ears pressed down against her head further, trying to block out the screeching noise. She stopped when she knew she was somewhere anyone would have a hard time finding, faunus or not, before sliding against the wall onto the floor and hiding between her knees and hands.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Before julia could say anything she dropped to her knee's holding her ears "Oww oww oww! make it stop!" she said, her eyes clenched tight as she covered her ears, hoping the sound would leave soon, she shivered as the sound soon stopped but she didnt get off the ground, she stayed there, covering her ears in fear the sound would start again
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Kiba fell down to his knees at the sound of the pitch from the card. His ears rang, his head pulsated and ached. "Fffffff-Gaaah!" He yelled in pain and shivered while banging his head on the ground. 'I DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU MANIAC!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Looking frustrated at what happened Zach's eye twitches as he breaths slowly to try and calm down. He turns around to the person who was yelling with a cold expression. ''You...you I agree with the noise was bothersome,''said Zach as he releases his hand after realizing he was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 pm

kino help his ears for a second before puting his headphones on to block it out. he looked down at the girl that was still holding her ears an sighed. he isent exacly the person to leav a girl in distress....or what ever. he moved his hand infrnont of her face and said, his headphones still on "need some help, the sound seam to have stoped"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Atticus hearing the noise and seeing the card he had to excuse himself "Excuse me dear while i take care of the rocus."Atticus walked towards the card picked it up and tore it to pieces then walks back to the cute lil faunus he was talking to "Sorry about dat suga anyway care to talk privately and explain what i ment by special?" Atticus soons realizes she is gone. "Well damn that cutie pie left"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Quaid turned to the crowd. "Hey Syl, should I go introduce myself? Some of those girls seem bearable..."
"Why not? One of them already ran off, and that one lad looks like he needs some help..."
"Nah, I don't want to get that close for comfort...maybe I'll go talk to that guy who just got rejected by the feathered chick..." He approached Zach, wearing a look of indifference.
"Looks like she's kinda shy, huh?" He turned and looked at the faunus, helping him up and looking him in the eyes.
"Hey, chill man, it's all good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next