Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty
PostSubject: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Congrats students of Beacon, you have all passed your tests and are scheduled for class. As for now however, you will all get a chance to relax for a day. It is Sunday after all. You can spend your time in!

-Your team Room/Other Team Rooms
-Cafeteria
-Library
-Computer Library
-Main Hall
-Gym
-Shooting Range
-Training Room
(any other locations you want to add just ask)

You may also come to the teachers or headmaster for questions. Be sure you get sleep, as tomorrow is when the ceremony will be held to announce team leaders along with other information. Good luck students...

Goals:
Char Development.
Getting through Classes
Information on a Darker threat

Plot stuff tomorrow. Deal with it
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session New-rwby-reaction-gif_gp_2375153
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Julia had just left her team's room and was heading for the gym, she figured since Yang was their gym teacher maybe she could get a few tips from her before anyone else. as Julia entered the gym she looked around and called out "Miss Yang! are you in here?" Julia called out while walking in slowly, her ears standing at attention
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Brady went down to the rooms to try and find Yang finally and hoping he can spare with her. Her feats within not just the academy but outside of it spoke for themselves. He went down to the gym to see if yang was in there and said, "Hello? Mrs. Xiao Long? Are you in here?" Brady wore a shirt with the logo of the band he likes, Linkin Park, on it with some sandals and shorts. He needed some more relaxing after the pain of seeing Kino and Torch subjected to that kind of torture. If he did not find Yang, then he could just practice on some of the punching bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Yang was lifting weights, and a very substantial amount too. Stopping, she gets up and stretches. "Looks like I'm popular. What do you guys need from me?" she says, grabbing a towel and wiping her head.

Blaze had slept in, not bothering to wake up. She was sleeping so comfortably and having the most amazing dream. "Nothing could ruin this moment." she thought to herself, shifting in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Harblu enjoyed herself while she sat infront of her shrine to her sister. This time though she had a red certain set up, so no one could peak into it, but it separated the corner which the shrine was set up and the rest of the dorm. This was her established place of privacy. She usually didn't sleep. She didn't sleep last night. She was mostly up all night behind the certain sitting on her legs and staring into Clementine.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Julia looked at Yang and smiled "Well you were part of one of the most famous team's in Beacon academy history! I mean...you were the Y in team Rwby!" Julia said excited, her tail flicking behind her happily "Well I was wondering if you had any tips for new team's and if there was anything I can do to work on my weaknesses"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:08 pm

After the failure of their first solo mission orajeo had tried to spent as little time as possible with his teammates. Most of them either were immature, acted before they thought, too headstrong for their own good or a combination of the previous three. He knew he also had ways to go before he could be considered a functioning part of a team but at the moment that could wait.

He quickly climbed to the roof of the main hall and just laid there, looking at the sky. 'Why am I the person who are stuck with these people. Even if one person was replaced on his team I'd be happy, there currently was absolutely no way this team would ever work like an oiled machine. Their weapons matched a team fighting style perfectly but that's where it ended.' He sighed, at least there was the fact that the camera's were blown up and they didn't see his team shooting at team 1.

He sat up and looked at the horizon, he had no idea what to do. Just recently his semblance had been awakened and it seemed it made his eye sight even better, but in return it gave him a massive headache. He knew he had to try to get of the drawback or try to make it as minor as possible, he closed his eyes and focused all his attention on his eyes and opened them again.

The world has slowed down a lot for Orajeo, but only his vision showed it. He still heard things in real time, which was very confusing to him. He looked down and he saw someone trip and he fell towards a girl. "WATCH OUT!" He yelled instantly followed by a crash however Orajeo still saw the boy tripping. He closed his eyes and shook his head and opened them again and it was gone.

He felt the wave of pain coming over him and he was leaning over the edge of the main hall, he stumbled and fell down. Not wasting a single second he pulled his cape from his back and pushed it against the wall extending it to a staff giving him a push to the side and upwards when he was about 3 meters from the ground. While this wasn't enough to bring him to a complete halt, it did slow him down and he finally hit the ground. While he wasn't extremely injured or in pain, combined with the headache from his semblance it was too much to just stand up. So he let the darkness take his vision over and just laid there.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Brady yawned and said, "I am more so looking for a brawl to test out my strength." He noticed Julia at that moment and he got the flashback to her finding his locket. Thank goodness he left it in his bedside dresser this time. He sighed and said, "Mrs Xiao Long, I would like to show that the power I used in the Death Stalker fight was not my limit, unlike most people." Brady cracked his knuckles and went to work. He added weight about double of what he saw Yang carry and had some struggles lifting it at first but then managed to bench press it and went back and forth a few times before resting it back on the bench's bar. He hoped this would not be considered being a show-off by Yang and Julia. He was just this naturally gifted with strength.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Torch hadn't slept all night. The fear of being captured in his seep and being subjected to Baku no pico was to much. Even for him. Torch had wandered outside the school."I need to sleep." Torch had climbed up, then down, and again and again until he found his team room....well what he thought was his team room. HE was to disoriented, and tired to tell the difference. Torch opened the window, and crawled into it. As he did he tripped on the seal and fell with a thud in the room face first."Ow" He said as it was muffled. He turned his head, to see that tackle machine blaze sleeping. He hoped the thud didn't wake her up."Fuck." Torch got up and tried leaving, but he got caught in-between the window and frame and fell into the room again even louder."I guess Mr. Trippy is a valid name." Torch said.

Last edited by #ThatOreoGuy on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Harblu was starting to get some what sleepy. She figured her first solution would be to go get some coffee. So she went around her dorm looking to make some coffee. But there wasn't anything she could use to make some coffee. So she decided to head out to the cafeteria and get herself some nice coffee.

On her way she found Orajeo on the ground. She goes up to him and observes him.

"What the fuck happened to this dude?" She questions. Then she notices the staff.

"Oh for fuck sake, I didn't even have a cup of coffee yet." She says, as she tries to pick up Orajeo. Harblu couldn't do it. Instead, she picked up his legs, and put his knees over the staff as she continued to hold the knees. She then started to drag Orajeo back to her dorm room.

Last edited by Sæ on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Quaid was currently walking around the school. Unlike his teammates, he was taking the tactical approach and scoping out his classes. After he finished finding all of them and documenting them, he wondered when the team leaders would be announced. Knowing him, he probably wouldn't make the roster, as he was rather young and more or less in experienced, or so he thought. He figured the role would go to Harblu, despite how odd and secluded she was sometimes. Which reminded him, he should probably go check on his teammates. Then again, Sylvan was already there. No sense carrying a weapon around all the time. He simply tapped into his sword's inner voice.
"Hey Syl, how are things?"
"Quaid, have you noticed that your female roommate is rather...peculiar?"
"Harblu? I wouldn't have noticed, I try to avoid her for obvious reasons. What's wrong?"
"She appears to be crouched behind a red curtain of sorts in some sort of stasis. I'm not quote sure whether or not I should engage..."
"Come on, Syl, she just wants her privacy."
"Ah well, if it's not a problem to you, alright then. Brady and Torch left the room a while ago."
"Brady probably went to go see Yang, he seems to be interested in her, as for Torch...oh god, who knows where he is, I'd better go find him..."
"I'll keep an eye on the Harblu girl for you. Oh, she just left for something."
"Great, thanks." Quaid took off to find Torch.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Harblu gets back to the door of the dorm room. She puts Orajeo down, and opens the door. It probably would have been easier to kick the door open, but there wasn't a guarantee that it would work that way. It really just wasn't worth the hassle. Plus, she really did not feel like kicking down doors today. Or at all really.

She picks up Orajeo and lays him down on her bunk, and goes over to the curtains and closes them. She goes into her bag and puts on a pair of disposable medical gloves, and grabs her medigun that is...somewhere in the room. She puts on her hunting cap, and turns the beak to hide her face.

"I didn't have a cup of coffee yet and I'm already practicing medicine. What a day." Harblu says rather tiredly as she points her medigun towards Orajeo, and starts to build up her uber, while healing Orajeo up to about 150% of his own health. She knew she wouldn't wake him up, but she flipped him over on his side and allowed him to rest.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Mack woke up in what looked like a hospital bed, around him was a green curtain, he was in a hospital gown, and had an I.V. hooked up to him. His vision was blurry, but he quickly regained it. Confused he tried to grab the remote on his right side, only too see his amputated hand. Pain going through him completely the moment he realized that it was gone. A headache started to form in the back of his head. "Nurse!" He called out. No body came. He looked to the left to see his spear leaning against the wall.

Taking a better look at the curtains he saw that it was connected to metal question mark looking things. Suddenly they started to move away revealing the whole infirmary. He saw that he was in the far left corner of about 12 beds in a narrow room. Only to be connected to a bigger room where there was a nurse going through some documents. "Hello?" He called out. She didn't seem to have heard him. Confused he wondered where he was. He noticed that the documents were on a metal clipboard, so deciding to be a complete dick, he smashed it against the nurses head making her pass out.

Picking himself up and getting out of the hospital bed, he grabbed his I.V. and started walking out of the Infirmary. Once he stepped outside the floor had turned into wood, and had a different smell, a more old and disgusting smell. Making a left he wanted to find some answers.

(Anyone can interact with me, wont see this till tomorrow though)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:41 am

A swing of the mace, a shot fired, a block with the shield. Simulations came flying at Caitie from every angle, every direction, and she worked frantically to shatter and protect from them all. Her hair and sparse fur clung to her from the sweat that beaded her body, and her yellow eyes shone with a ferocity that suggested she was more animal than human.

Frankly, she was angry, and this was a way to vent it. The first mission their team had gone on, and not only had it been a support mission, but it had been to help a totally dysfunctional team to begin with. Caitie hadn't even landed a blow before the Beast had self-destructed. There were so many things getting to her, so many tiny things that she couldn't blame on a single person or source. It was the sort of unfounded anger that could drive a person to insanity, and so for now, Caitie fought.

With body a blur and mind set on the various training projections coming towards her, it was both surprising and disorienting when the training session ended. The chinchilla panted heavily before swinging her weapon over her shoulder, hauling it and her own heavy body out of the training room to start heading back to her dorm. A long day was ahead of her tomorrow, and she definitely planned to get some rest. She only hoped that same rest put her mind at ease as much as it would her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:01 am

Blaze yawned and rubbed her eyes as Caitie came through the door. "Oh hai. Why are you up?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:04 am

Caitie panted between words, trying her best to communicate through her exhaustion. "Just cam back... from training... You?..."

She walked over to her bed, plopping down and letting out a sigh of relief at the support now under her. Her mind was hazy with exhaustion, but at least she could rest soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:08 am

Blaze yawns then gets up. "Just woke my self up." she goes to the mini fridge she brought and took out her energy drink and medication, downing them all in seconds. "Alright alright alright!!!!" she says, beginning to get hyper.

Jumping onto the bed, Blaze sighs. "What to do, what to dooooo...."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:10 am

"Hey, what are the medications for?" Caitie tilted her head, watching Blaze as the previously tired girl hyped up. She didn't imagine the caffeine did much to keep a person sleepy, but the medication had caught her attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:14 am

Blaze stopped bouncing off the walls. "OH! uhhhh Vitamins...yeah vitamins!" she says, shifting her eyes to the side. "Anyyywaaaay. Why were you practicing?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 am

"You're not very good at lying, Blaze. But I won't push any further." Caitie flashed a small smile before looking down. Her arms rested on her legs, and she thought for a bit at the question.

"Just physical training, y'know? Got to make sure I'm prepared for our next mission. Hopefully one where we're not matched with a bunch of dysfunctional misfits." Caitie sounded bitter for a moment before perking up again, trying to brush it off.

"N-Not like I mind, just... y'know."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 am

Torch was able to hide in their closet before that chinchilla girl came in he was so tired that jumping out the window , or even existing wasn't an option. Torch propped the closet door open a bit to keep an eye on both of them, just in case the worst came to be."just need to wait it out." Torch layer back on the wall. Soon enough he started dozing off. Torch was aslepp in team 1's closet.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 am

"That team was absolutely awful. And that's an understatement." From the doorway stood Kaori, flipping a card between his fingers. During the fight with the beast, he wasn't even there on the front lines, and in his subconscious, it was eating him alive. While his team was fighting, he was setting up more traps just in case, and by the time he got to the battlefield, the monster killed itself. With a hefty sigh, Kaori stepped into the room. It looked like, from his outfit, that he was training himself.

"Guys, I'm really sorry I wasn't there to fight that beast...Everything just happened so quick, so I wanted to set up precautions and...I'm useless...aren't I..?" Kaori sat down on his bed and just stared down, obviously upset from the whole situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:41 am

"Nope! We are all too cool for school!" she says, looking at Kaori. "By the way, near your bed, pass me the pill bottle. I needs them." she says, looking at her phone and playing Flappy Grimm
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:43 am

With a shrug, Kaori picked up the bottle of pills.

"You know, you should keep your medication on your side of the room, just so you don't lose it..." Curiously, Kaori decided to read the label.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 am

(The pills are for depression) "I will try" she says, sticking her tongue out in a silly way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next