Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Julia looked towards her team "I'm heading to the training area, I need to condition myself incase we get a mission, cause if I get hit in the midsection I'll be worthless, anyone can come if they want" Julia started walking to the gym and got there, standing in the middle of the gym while stretching.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Before Brady slammed the door in his face Orajeo asked where he could find Julia, through the door he heard the words bed and dorm. So he headed towards her dorm next, hoping she was there. After a few minutes he stood in front of her dorm and did the same thing as he did with Brady's dorm and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Quaid rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I don't know, I'm still sort of recovering from my encounter with Julia...I'll join in after a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:50 pm

kino nodded to julia and said "dont strain yourself to much" just before she left. soon after he herd a nock on the door and went to go see who it was, he opend the door and said "um, can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

"I'm wondering if Julia is here, there are some things I need to discuss with her." He said in a confident tone, making sure to not show how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 pm

"um....she just went to the gym....do i even want to know why ya need to talk with her?....probs not" he said to the guy infront of him
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Torch let a grunt. "Im going to the arena to think about what could have been." Torch said as he left in the direction of the arena. Torch entered, and saw julia."You just got out of surgery, and your already in the arena.." Torch said  pessimistically. His mood then lightened up."I like that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Julia began stretching and winced, looking up at torch she smiles softly "Yes I needed to stretch, it hurts like hell but if Im so much as poked in the ribs I'm in pain so I need to work through the pain"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Kaori stared down slightly as he remained in thought. His anger slowly rose the more he thought about the words that fluttered like angry wasps in his head. He gritted his teeth and entered the gym, only to look up and see the two things he didn't want to see...

Upon seeing Julia, a faunus, a switch flipped inside of Kaori. Turning to the nearest punching bag, he screamed and slammed his fist into it, knocking it completely off of the chain and taking some of the ceiling with it as it flew across the room. His hand, from the blunt force alone, almost broke from the amount of force. Looking to Julia and Torch, he angrily shouted at them.

"Of ALL the times to show your ugly mugs, you decide to do it now and here?!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:33 pm

"Well I'm the team leader of team 2 and i want to discuss some things with her so that if anything ever happens on the battlefield we know what to do. Anyway thanks for letting me know." With that he turned around and walked towards the gym. After a few minutes he arrived there and looked around to find Julia, when he realized he didn't even know who Julia was. He shrugged, it wouldn't be that hard to find someone in the gym. It was then that he heard someone yelling and he looked in that direction, he saw someone who he had met before and 2 other people. If he was correct the person who was yelling was in Kali's team so he might know what Julia looked like so he walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Julia looked up at Kaori and rolled her eyes "Oh hush you, this place is available for all of us, so I'm just using it to my benefit" Julia said, not bothering to stop her stretches, she saw someone walking over to them but didn't know who it was.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Kaori clenched his hands into fists, then took a deep breath and smiled.

"You're absolutely right, faunus...I've just been stressed is all..." Kaori's eyes flickered under the light, their crimson color dark like blood.

"You seem to be getting better after your match...What do you say we do a little spar? Just you and me, to help condition your body for the potential mission later."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:43 pm

"I guess I'll meet you there, Brady..." Quaid walked to the gym to find yet another conflict. And where there was conflict, there was Kaori. He stood a far distance away and observed. From what he knew about the three people here, Quaid was expecting for Kaori and Julia to get in an argument and for Torch to sit there and do nothing about it. He wondered if he would have to break things up this time; Julia was no doubt a little injured from her recent development involving him(he still hadn't forgiven himself), so if someone had to break up the arrangement, it would have to be him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Julia smiled softly "I understand being stressed and all but maybe find different ways to release it....maybe hitting your pillow will help" Julia smiled softly but froze at the mention of a spar "Oh a spar? I-I'm not sure if I'm healed enough for a spar yet, maybe later though cause I do wanna see what your made of"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:48 pm

Brady walked in after getting all his stuff and saying goodbye to Harblu. He stepped into the gym to see the yelling unfolding. He sighed and stood next to Quaid. Brady hated Kaori most out of the people here at this academy for his attitudes that push every wrong button he had. When he heard there would be a spar, Brady kept his eyes on Kaori. He was certain this "spar" was an excuse for Kaori to try and kill Julia or injure her even more. He stood with his rifle sword on standby as he lifted some weights while watching them.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:48 pm

"Ehhhh?" Torch said as he turned around."I wouldn't be talking Miss. I dont care if your a girl or not, ill sock anyone who insults me."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Kaori straightened his posture and continued to smile.

"Oh come now, I'm sure you'll be fine. A team leader like yourself recovers quickly; that's why they picked you, no? But, if you're really that afraid to lead by example I guess I can't blame you." With a smirk, Kaori turned and began walking away with his hands in his pockets, then paused.

"Not all of us are cut out to be here, I suppose, and I guess a lot of us really do like to show our team how big of a coward we are. I mean, I'm not like that in particular but hey, whatever floats your boat am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Julia looked at Kaori with a small smile but slowly it turned into a glare as he looked away from her and spoke "I'm no coward Kaori, I know sparing would put me at risk to hurt myself more therefore costing my team even more" Julia crossed her arms with a small wince "It takes true leadership to know when to take a step back and evaluate the situation, and in this case I know I will just get more hurt"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:06 pm

"Oh come on.!!" Torch falls to his knees."I just wnat to fight."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:09 pm

"Is that how you truly feel? Or is there a part of you that knows that either way..." Kaori turned and leaned in. From his new position, the crimson of his eyes would be made obvious and Kaori would use it to cast that same feeling of pressure that was felt in the classroom and in the arena.

"You're worthless to your team, hurt or healed?" He smiled a very wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Julia's eyes widened when she saw Kaori's crimson eyes and she glared at him, her own eyes turning gold "I'm not useless to my team, we took down the nevermore together as a cohesive unit...well for the most part but I know sparing will make things worse for my team and I know your alot stronger then you let on" JulIA took a deep breath "Another important part about being leader...is to not get manipulated"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Orajeo heard the boy mention that the girl was a team leader, so jumping to the conclusion that it must be Julia the person he was looking for he spoke without ever considering that teams other than these 4 teams exist. "Hey, you're Julia right?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Kaori chuckled and stood up straight.

"That would insinuate that I'd want to manipulate a faunus..." Before he could finish his witty remark, he looked to see Orajeo step in and he immediately frowned. Kaori narrowed his eyes then, and he suddenly remembered.

"You. You're part of that team we had to bail out. The team who got beaten by that rabbit. Tch...You're definitely not worth my time. I've had my fun." Turning, Kaori walked away, leaving Julia to deal with Orajeo as well as his remarks earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Julia frowned as Kaori walked away but knew she did the right thing and not letting him get t9 her, she turned to orajeo and nodded "Yes I am Julia, and who are you?" She asked politely her eyes changing back to their normal color.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 pm

"I'm Orajeo, leader of team 2. There were a few things I wanted to discuss with all the other team leaders, so in case something ever happened on the battlefield and another team needs to bail another team out as the other guy so bluntly put it the team leaders at least know what the other team can do so that that team can help them in the battle. So I'm just here to get your scroll number so I can set up a meeting for all of us before the next mission." Orajeo said, visibly unshaken by the boy's remarks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next