Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
There's Something About Nellah. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

There's Something About Nellah.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

There's Something About Nellah. Empty
PostSubject: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello guys.

To any of you Archive warriors - you have most likely seen this within the archives. This is just a condensed down version of what I have stated.

You will have, by now, all received an email from a new user named "Nellah", which states the following:

"مرحبا
لطيف لمقابلتك على الشبكة الاجتماعية
أنا مهتمة لمعرفة هل أفضل ومشاركة الصور
يمكنك الاتصال صندوق بريدي
(n e l l a h 1 9 7 8 @ h o t m a i l c o m)

شكر

HI
nice to meet you on the social network
am interested to know you better and share pictures
you can contact my mailbox
(n e l l a h 1 9 7 8 @ h o t m a i l c o m)
thanks"

Do NOT try and respond to this email. To those who may not know why, Nellah is most definitely a bot designed by a person out there possibly targeting a younger audience for decent or indecent pictures, as clearly stated in this private message. If possible, do report this PM to forumotion so they can check it out. This is a possible attempt to groom users into a situation in which they will be blackmailed. Although I may not seem like it, I really don't want something terrible happening to any one of you. Even if each and every one of you already knows not to respond to Private Messages like this - it still helps if there is a small chance that somebody does not know what to do.

I'd like to thank you for reading this PM, and of course - remember to stay safe online.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
There's Something About Nellah. Left_bar_bleue100/100There's Something About Nellah. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
There's Something About Nellah. Left_bar_bleue100/100There's Something About Nellah. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:35 pm

While this is all true, Luke, it IS super weird that he knew us all by name...
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:45 pm

What do you mean by that? Did your version contain your name?

If you are just talking about the fact that he has individually pm'ed each and every one of us - the bot is able to do a little trick in which he is able to mass-pm each and every individual at the click of a button. That's why bots are considered a threat - they can perform tasks quicker than anything you will have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:32 pm

I mean, the subject of the PM sent to me said "Holy". Not my entire name, but a nickname-like thing. Should I be worried about that?
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:42 pm

I had the same subject. It's coincidence
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Huh. Okay then...
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:10 pm

It's just a subject name - don't worry! I have the same subject name, so does Scyl, so does Monkey.

I've been analysing into the title - and my best bet is that it could be just relating to religion. A lot of bots do have trigger words - however holy generally relates very closely with religions. It could just be another trigger - yes - and it could also be relating with possible religious activity - yes. However, it isn't anything to do with your name.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Alright, I'm good. Thanks for the conformation.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:17 am

Wow, this nellah seems like a neat guy! I'm going to contact him and see where it leads me~
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 am

No worries everyone. We took this into account and Nellah is banned from the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something About Nellah.   There's Something About Nellah. Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something About Nellah.
Page 1 of 1