Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.

Go down 
+7
Valkoor
Jif Cena
Myrtenaster
Auirex
Gogmazios
The cutest grill
Oshu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue0/0Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:42 pm

the title basicly said it. in a attempt to jump start this fourms heart im making a topic XD

just post below your top 3 most hated and your top 3 favorite decks of the entire time you have been playing this game. you can have discussions on the decks in this topic, that's perfectly fine. you may also put a reason why you love/hate the deck

mine would have to be...

Favorite decks
1) Blue-eyes
iv always loved decks like the blue-eyes. straight up beat down. so ya could assume before the new support i tried my best to make them the best they can be. and when the new support came....ohhhh i needed new pants ^^;. i really just love how aggressive the deck can be

2) Artifacts
i loved this deck when they came out and i still do. at a point i even mained them and kicked some major ass in rated on DN with them to. there play style is what really got me into the deck. set them in your S/T zone than pop them on your opponents turn and summon there asses to the field. than next turn xyz and take advantage. i loved it, the deck however wasent as good when morall got hit but its still decent now

3) cyber Dragon's
OTK. nuff said. im not a MASSIVE fan of OTK decks but this one deck just clicked with me i guess. hell you dont even need to OTK to win the duel. most would say its 0 skill and i wont argue i just really like the deck.

Hated Decks

1) Kozmo's
fuck them. most stupid deck konamie has made to this date. nuff said

2) Nekroz
Auto pilot city. sure the mirrors matches had skill but other than that the deck played itself.

3) Burning Abyss
Seriously. the deck is STILL meta. it needs to bloody die. its bad when you hit a deck multible time and its STILL meta.

Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue0/0Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 pm

favorite

Harpies
Vampires
burning abyss

hated
mermails
blue eyes
nekroz
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

The Vampire Queen wrote:
favorite

Harpies
Vampires
burning abyss

hated
mermails
blue eyes
nekroz

moka your hurting me right now with blue-eyes on your hated list </3
Back to top Go down
Gogmazios
Gogmazios

PostSubject: My 3 favorites and hated    Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Scraps:all day everyday, not the best deck out there but it's what got me back into yugioh! Alot of my best moments arised from this deck and I think it's where my creative juices really really started to flow! Too bad it died.

Infernitys: And no, not that xyz Bullshit. Infernitys were one of my first really good decks and what got me really into the game. Alot of my best plays came from this deck, including the Red nova dragon and Shooting quasar dragon in 2 turns (could of done it in one but I messed up) and the fact that that deck wasn't ment to summon either is all the better! Too bad they died too.

Yang Zings: My new love and pride and joy, yang zings fit my playstyle perfectly, defensive! I absolutely adore them and I pulled off some good plays with them already and I really think once more wyrms come in my yang zing deck will be a powerhouse to be reckoned with!

Now for my hated

Moonlight kitties: no. Just... No. Fucking nearly instant fusions that can't be destroyed by battle and completely shatter my defenses... Just no

Madolches: I've never won once against these little shits. They're just so fast and I can't ever keep up!

Mermails: They're a absolute nightmare for me. I can't even figure out what to do against them!

That's my list, hope you liked it Razz
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:13 am

Alrighty you nubs lets get roiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the newwwwwwbs

My top three Favorite decks are

HEROS: Complete nostalgia boner, GX was the first Anime I was actually old enough to somewhat understand wtf was going on when I was little. I liked the ways that all the different HEROs combined to make cool monsters. Mudball man was my favorite because it had so much defense.

Mecha Phantom Beasts: This was the deck I normally used for the YT videos i made because it was pretty anti-meta the way I had it set up. I also love rank 7's and I think their second only to rank 4's. I enjoyed the fact that they were TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE.

Satellarknights: Because Helmet AF. and I require a helmet to protect muh brain.

MY three most hated decks are:

Blue eyes: This used to be solely because of the people that used to play them. Usually they were new to the game and thought they knew how all the things work even when presented with rulings to the contrary. Nowadays it's because of Jish and the fact he always manages to pull out the cards he needs to counter my entire BA deck. Jerkmuffin.

Cyber Dragons: Cyber Dragon Infinity. Enough. Said.

Kozmos: I can't stand that no matter what you do you're still fucked because all of their effects are quick effects and they just say "Nah dude i'm taggin out SEEYUH." Also fuckin starwars.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue100/100Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Left_bar_bleue100/100Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Favorites:

Star Seraph: My main, I like it because it promotes synergy between a lot of different Xyz monsters and it's super easy to summon them or come up with super versatile tricks to use in them.

Ice Barriers: Former main, I used them even after Trish and Brio got banned. I like them for the same reason that I like the Star Seraphs, except for Synchros instead.

E HEROes: I like these ones for both in game and out of game reasons. In game they're fun to play and it makes you feel really powerful when you summon them out. Out of game it's super fun to create little stories and identities for the characters in the cards. But that part's just me.

Hated Decks:

Spellbooks: Like...what the heck. I don't know if everyone has this problem or if I'm just an idiot(which is highly plausible), but whenever I go up against this deck I have NO IDEA what the heck is even going on. I just sort of go along with whatever my opponent says and end up losing the game.

Six Samurai: I hate Shi En so much...

Burning Abyss: It's really frustrating to play against and boring to watch because they just play the same monsters over and over again, not to mention ALL OF THE MONSTERS LOOK THE SAME. Well, except for Dante, but that's even worse because all you do is just summon a bunch of Dante's and win. And so many people use it that it just drains the fun out of the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Jif Cena
Jif Cena

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Well xD i guess i need to type up mine
Top 3 fav's
Blackwings: Always been a favorite of mine. I mean its practically my main.
Dinomist: I've been a machine kind of person for a while. Add that with looping ability and pendulums and a Armades effect. GG
Metalphosis (turning into MetalFoes) I tried to like Ignknights but destroying both felt odd to me so destroying one to set a card felt much better to me. Especially adding this with Dracoslayer (whats left of it) is amazing. Probably my new main <3 so much fun

Top 3 Hated
Nekroz: Me being a extra deck summoner just sucks against this deck.
Monarch: Again Me being an extra deck summoner.
Mermail: Dragoons to 2. Atlantean Prince. My god it goes to quickly
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:10 am

Buffalo Chicken wrote:
Alrighty you nubs lets get roiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the newwwwwwbs

My top three Favorite decks are

HEROS: Complete nostalgia boner, GX was the first Anime I was actually old enough to somewhat understand wtf was going on when I was little. I liked the ways that all the different HEROs combined to make cool monsters. Mudball man was my favorite because it had so much defense.

Mecha Phantom Beasts: This was the deck I normally used for the YT videos i made because it was pretty anti-meta the way I had it set up. I also love rank 7's and I think their second only to rank 4's. I enjoyed the fact that they were TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE.

Satellarknights: Because Helmet AF. and I require a helmet to protect muh brain.

MY three most hated decks are:

Blue eyes: This used to be solely because of the people that used to play them. Usually they were new to the game and thought they knew how all the things work even when presented with rulings to the contrary. Nowadays it's because of Jish and the fact he always manages to pull out the cards he needs to counter my entire BA deck. Jerkmuffin.

Cyber Dragons: Cyber Dragon Infinity. Enough. Said.

Kozmos: I can't stand that no matter what you do you're still fucked because all of their effects are quick effects and they just say "Nah dude i'm taggin out SEEYUH." Also fuckin  starwars.

i don't know why i dident notice this sooner. but two of your hated decks are two of my fav...relly m8. why is everyone hating on dem </3.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:11 am

Cute Fluffy Bunny wrote:

i don't know why i dident notice this sooner. but two of your hated decks are two of my fav...relly m8. why is everyone hating on dem </3.

I actually really don't hate the way you run Cyber Dragons. I just really fucking hate Cyber Dragon Infinity.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:20 am

Buffalo Chicken wrote:
Cute Fluffy Bunny wrote:

I actually really don't hate the way you run Cyber Dragons. I just really fucking hate Cyber Dragon Infinity.

so you dont hate geting OTKed what so ever? and why do ya hate infinity? hes not that bad xD
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:38 am

Favorites

Spellbooks: This one should be more or less obvious, but for those of you who don't know me, Spellbooks have been my main since release and that hasn't changed. Basically, the fact that it's a deck-thinning/toolbox playstyle and it's so openly customizable is right up my alley. Plus magical fantasy design thing. #HighPriestessForWaifu2016

Fabled: My first main ever, and I still love playing it. Grimro is my favorite card of all time, and this is my go-to "gotta go fast sanic" deck. Tons of fun.

Traptrix: Lolis? Check. Control deck? Check. Splashable? Check. Awesome Extra Deck monster that supports the deck while being generic? Check. Love this deck, 'nuff said.

Least Favorite

Cloudian: I don't hate this deck because I dislike playing against it, I hate it because it's the only deck I, to this day, haven't made work in some way or form. I got Genex to work ffs, why not this? Anyway, yeah. Fuck this deck.

Burning Abyss: Let's just say when you play a one and a half hour grind game against this deck, you start to dislike it... yeah, moving on.

Any FTK/Total Lockdown: "Oh, no handtraps? K. Have fun lolbye." Listen I don't have a problem with floodgates but there's too much of everything. Oh, and FTK's speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 am

Valkoor wrote:
#HighPriestessForWaifu2016

Nah dude. #StratosforWaifu2016 #MakeWaifusGreatAgain.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Buffalo Chicken wrote:
Valkoor wrote:
#HighPriestessForWaifu2016

Nah dude. #StratosforWaifu2016 #MakeWaifusGreatAgain.

bitch please. #Blue-eyesshiningdragonforwaifu2016
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 am

Favorite

Disaster Dragon (Prime) - Use to be one of the top tier decks and one of my first meta decks ever. Summoning LADD back then ment something and was hard to get over. The deck had a walking moonlight mirror shield by the name of Clear Vice Dragon which was summonable by mask dragon. This was the deck i got my first ever invite to nats with.

SpeedRoid PK - Been in love with the phantom knights since i saw them first on YgoPro mainly do to the fantastic art. Been experimenting and came out with this disgusting deck that can lock down with dante and make glow-up bulb a thing again with-in the game where synchros are now pretty much dead. Break Sword is Bae <3

Seraph Satellars - Going into 2 Xyz monsters that require 3 materials along with 1 that requires only 2 first turn and getting plus 4 in draws is always fun. Can easily go into Cyber Dragon Infinity which is nice to go into when it first came out. Plus the backrow heaviness was fun aswell.

Umbrawl - Using monsters that have 0 atk and 0 defence that are level 4 are just simply fun to beat people with since they are so easy to use and can be disgusting. Going into Infinity with this deck and making them lose to such a underated deck was an amazing feeling.

Dislikes

Harpies - I mainly only hate facing this because of the fact that the field spell pops a backrow whenever a harpie is summoned.

Madolche (Prime) - Hated facing this due to the fact they can go double of the xyz that bounces cards. Bounce 4 cards you control and then go attack directly really hard to stop.

SpellBook (Prime) - Spellbook of Fate is the sole reason why I hate facing the deck but yet love using it myself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:20 am

Hmm Favorite Deck would be
1. Batteryman - So good, OTK machine, plus combining it with Artifacts is so good.

2. Harpies - After first joining DN and finding out Stratos was banned #RIPStratos I started using this deck and fell in love.

3. Kozmo - So fun, I love these guys

Hated Decks

1. Spellbooks - So confusing, too many things going on at once

2. Six Samurai - Or as I like to call them Six Spam, toooooo much spam its so annoying

3. Nekroz - Auto Pilot is so annoying, so yea
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Myrtenaster wrote:
Spellbooks: Like...what the heck. I don't know if everyone has this problem or if I'm just an idiot(which is highly plausible), but whenever I go up against this deck I have NO IDEA what the heck is even going on. I just sort of go along with whatever my opponent says and end up losing the game.

Nub of the Week Nub Kitty wrote:
SpellBook (Prime) - Spellbook of Fate is the sole reason why I hate facing the deck but yet love using it myself.

Dark Rose wrote:
1. Spellbooks - So confusing, too many things going on at once

You people are going to be the death of me, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:32 pm

I played spellbooks myself it was very fun but facing them is a different story lol.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Favorite deck:
Inzektors
Superheavy samurai
Burgesstoma Volcanics

Least favorite deck:
Dark World
Exodia
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:41 pm

All we need is burgesstoma Volcanics irl and then u will top a regionals xD
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Why do you think that Nub of the Week?
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Because its obvious you would play that shit irl well obvious to me that is lol
Back to top Go down
RainbowXDash96
RainbowXDash96

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 pm

My top 3 are

1) Nordic's
I always loved this deck and when i first made one i made it with all 3 included and it worked surprisingly enough but i soon made odin turbo and oh my god its just so much fun to go into a huge play for people to thing ''here comes quasar...oh wait''

2) Nekroz
People always complain its autopilot its really not xD yes most of your first turn most people went into unicore but that was the point it was to keep you from using extra deck for a turn. And to be honest it requires a lot of thought power mainly if you compair it to some of the other decks of that format e.g. B.A, Qil (mainly towers turbo) and shaddolls

3) Yosenju's
Oh when i first found this deck i was in love haha. My first build i made the pend version so including daibak in the build and it worked fine infact i nearly made top 4 cut many times in my locals with that build (stupid BA always getting in the way ;-Wink and now at the moment im running a normal floodgate build which is a lot of fun

now for my 3 hated

1) Six sams
they were always annoying it was almost like the deck shouldnt be called six sam it should be called Shi en and friends

2) Majespecter's
i hate this deck because (1) its a pend deck so easy to run (2) Cant be targeted or destoryed by card effs and (3) they search for everything before you can try and stop them its just a huge pain if you dont have anything to deal with them turn 1

3) Dark worlds
Lord knows how much i hate this deck.....ok so discard this discard that grapha pop and then grapha effect bounce to special, snow eff get this and then broww draw a card and if you dont like me going plus well tough luck just uhhhhhh dark worlds man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.   Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite Decks and whats your most hated decks.
Page 1 of 1