Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?

Go down 
+4
Myrtenaster
The cutest grill
Auirex
Oshu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue0/0The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty
PostSubject: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:01 am

so ya the topic says it. just post what you are currently reading or what you read last. idk if this is the best place for this but its late while i make this topic.

mine was actually a fan made minecraft book. it was a while ago but it basically was a kid getting sucked into minecraft and surviving and such. i dont remember the name of the book at all but it was pretty good. not the best. but good

your guys turn gooooo
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:09 am

Would it be bad if I said Mein Kampf? I joke, however it is only 1.99 on google play so perhaps to study his mind. But the last book I read was The Right Way to Lose a War: America in an Age of Unwinnable Conflicts. It had an interesting solution on how to handle conflicts like Vietnam and Afghanistan in a way that potentially cuts down tremendously on casualties.
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue0/0The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:55 am

I just finished reading the necronomicon actually, the compilation book full of short stories written by H.P lovecraft
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue100/100The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue100/100The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Just finished reading this:

https://jonnegroni.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/pd_part1.pdf
https://jonnegroni.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/pd_part2.pdf

I recommend it to all of you. If you're actually interested and make it through the first 20 chapters then pm me on Skype and I will give you the last 10.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:46 am

Just recently finished The Picture of Dorian Gray. Pretty good, actually. I'm not reading anything as of right now, but I do know a friend of mine really wants me to give Throne of Glass a try. So probably that soon (although I hear the book is terrible unless you're reading it mostly for the love triangle).
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:25 am

right this moment im reading "complete tales and poems of edgar allan poe"....dont judge me.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 am

@Valkoor- I recently finished that book it is a well written book combining Game of Thrones in a sense with a taste of Hunger Games. It has now about 5 books with-in the series. I highly do suggest you check the series out.

As of a book I recently finished it was Dark Towers by Stephen King a great read if you love king's novels. As of now I am re-reading the story IT of course by Stephen King. Long story but so much better than the movie and is good with giving nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:56 am

Recently Re-Read Halo the fall of reach, such a good book, kicks major ass
Back to top Go down
RainbowXDash96
RainbowXDash96

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:01 am

I started Re-Reading the horrible history books to bring back some good old memory's haha ill be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?   The last book you read/Book you are curently reading? Empty

Back to top Go down

The last book you read/Book you are curently reading?
Page 1 of 1