Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)

Go down 
+2
Gabzz
Dragonecro0987
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Left_bar_bleue100/100Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Left_bar_bleue100/100Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey guys, Necro here with a new topic for everyone. This topic is to serve for everyone's banlist predictions/wants for 2015. So when you list your wants/predictions, list them as such:

• Your choice card(s)
  • Where you wish it to be placed
  • Reason for its placement

I will post my choices later on. Anyway, have fun with this ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gabzz
Gabzz

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Spellbook of Fate
limited-Semi Limited
Geargia Got new support, mermails got gunde back at 3, ROTA back to 3, Fire fist got WOlfbark at 3, Dragon Rulers have new Photon support (busted), Bujinns have never been hit, Spellbooks are not topping ever and i think that giving them a bit of support back would just promote healthy rogue game play.

Summoners Art
3-Limited
Reason: as if Qliphs were not consistent nuff it would hurt there consistency but not the core of the deck.

Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Qliphorts:

Semi-limit scout (3 to 2)
Limit Saqlifice (3 to 1)

I think this will hurt the deck enough to not be a absolute tier 1 deck but still be good. Saqlifice is a major problem and I think only having to deal with one would make it a lot more fair. Also I think 3 scout is a bit ridiculous.

BA:

Limit Fire Lake (3 to 1)
Limit Cir (3 to 1)
Limit Tour guide (3 to 1)

Again I think this will hurt the deck so that it isn't just the best deck of the format again after nekroz gets bludgeoned by the banlist, but it will still be playable.

Satellarknights:

Limit altair (3 to 1)

This seems a lot harsher than it really is honestly. I think if this happens people will also run oasis of dragon souls and things like that to better abuse altair+deneb. The deck has been around for far too long and needs to take a hit.

Nekroz.. incoming massive list:

Limit Senju (3 to 1)
Limit Manju (3 to 1)
Limit Preparation of Rights (3 to 1)
Limit Unicore (3 to 1)
Limit Valkyrus (3 to 1)

All of these cards got abused way too much and made the deck as ridiculous as it is. I don't think it would be necessary to hit brio if all of these are hit.

Random stuff:

Semi limit all the daddy dragons (1 to 2):

Honestly the d rulers has been limited for far too long while we have broken shit like qlihports that absolutely wreck the deck.

Ban soul charge (1 to 0):

It hasn't seen much play... but I do not care. I think the card is still busted and I think it should get banned before another deck comes along that auto wins with it like so many have in the past.

Semi Limit Inzektor Dragonfly and Inzektor Hornet:

Its time... the deck has done so little and it won't hurt to bring these babies to two.

Unlimit Goyo (2 to 3):

Because who cares?

Unlimit Magician of Faith (2 to 3):

Because who cares?

Semi-Limit Dragoons (1 to 2):

Mermails still aren't doing anything anymore and we have new atlantlean support, so if this card went to 2 or 3 it would be unsurprising.

Unlimit Spellbook of Fate (1 to 3):

Holy crap this card was limited for being tier 2 in a much weaker format and Konami STILL hasn't touched qlips, BA, shaddolls, etc. Give the spellbooks some lovin.

Unlimit GB Beastiari (1 to 3):

Come on Konami, nobody will care.

Unlimit Dark Street Fighter (1 to 3):

Who bloody cares?
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:09 am

lev i find u have too many hits u completely neutered BA ( not that i care i hate BA so fooking much)

http://prntscr.com/6he8pj < also i hate when one decks abuses cards to the point where konami bans them leaving the other fun decks to get shat on for no reason D:

im down for the inzektors to come back O.O

----------------------------------
MY HOPES

nekroz getting hit someway somehow but i doubt it cause they are really new O.O
Back to top Go down
{Oblivion} Eren

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 am

Lev, Magician of Faith is already at 3 xD
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Summoner art to 1 Scout to 2

Dante to 2 Fire Lake to 2

Manju to 2 prep of rites 1

Dragoons to 2

Goyo to 3

Stratos? 1?

Fate to 1

Fighter to 3

Shaddoll Fusion to 2

Back to top Go down
Gabzz
Gabzz

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 pm

"fate to 1" GG much change
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Sorry I ment judgment XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)   Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh April 2015 Banlist Predictions/Wants (For the public)
Page 1 of 1