Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
core new cards. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
core new cards. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
core new cards. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
core new cards. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
core new cards. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
core new cards. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
core new cards. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
core new cards. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
core new cards. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
core new cards. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
core new cards. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

core new cards.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaiapelio
gaiapelio

core new cards. Empty
PostSubject: core new cards.   core new cards. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 pm

so in core the upcoming ocg set thier is lots of nice support for archtypes such as red eyes and looks like konami is really pushing red eyes for some reason cuz they got a cool new xyz and new cards and amazing art also but i hope we get the same for blue eyes the new metal dragon card is mehh not that good and more igknight support wich still idk how to feel about the deck tho i have a good feeling about it idk why altho it looks not that good but we are gonna see how it does after testing lets not forget about toons after the waiting time fanboys/girls are screaming from the highest mountin for how happy they are about geting it and they are so cute hopefully there is more cards tho we have to wait for that altho the field spell looks nice and finally for the new DDD support i like the new fusion cuz the damage taking from the spell hurts alot so this might solv the problem the xyz is meh i like that u can stack it but i dont see the use of the eff so far we might geting more support correct me necro if i am wrong pandora is bad in my oponion let me know what u guys think about this.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
core new cards. Left_bar_bleue100/100core new cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
core new cards. Left_bar_bleue100/100core new cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

core new cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: core new cards.   core new cards. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Well as the resident D/D/D expert here on SDA, allow me to give my thoughts on the 3 new cards and how they affect the set overall:

D/D/D Oracle Overlord D’Arc
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2000
2 “D/D” monsters
(1) While this card is face-up, card effects that would inflict damage to you instead makes you gain that LP.

Well D'Arc is a very interesting Fusion as it helps negate burn damage, like D/D/D Leonidas, who summons himself when you take burn damage, heals you for what you lose, and negates all burn damage, and heals what you may take instead. Plus it is a pretty strong beater with that 2800 ATK all for the same cost as D/D/D Blaze Overlord Temujin. I like it a lot, yet Temujin is still a bit more useful in my opinion for the combos he and D/D/D Alexander pull

D/D/D Sniper Overlord Tell
Rank 5 DARK Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 2000
2 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(1) Once, during a turn in which you have taken effect damage: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 1000 ATK and DEF, and if it does, the opponent takes 1000 damage (This is a Quick Effect).
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” or “Covenant” card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

This XYZ is pretty bad at face value. What with its effect of making a monster lose 1000 ATK and DEF and dealing 1000 damage all for the cost of 1 material and you taking your own burn from the Covenant cards. Overall I'd say it is about the same in terms of a risk factor with its rank 4 counterpart, D/D/D Caesar, where with Caesar you can summon back any number of D/D monsters destroyed that turn, but you take 1000 per on your Standby phase. If you run a D/D/D deck, I'd say run at the very least 1 copy for those moment you want to set up with the covenant, but do not have D'Arc or Leonidas

D/D Pandora
Level 5 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1700
DEF 2100
(1) When this card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard while you control no cards: You can draw 2 cards.

The most I can say about Pandora is it is a D/D Lilith with more ATK and a weirder eff. Lilith is more useful in my opinion cause she can grab resources from your grave or extra deck and put them to use in hand. Pandora should not really be bashed however. It is a good card if you can get it on field with D/D Proud Chevalier for any rank 5 plays you may want to make. Also the eff is useful if you are at the bare minimal of draws, like say you are topdecking and this and Cost Down are in hand. In a case like such, it is handy for grabbing more resources. Overall, a meh card
Back to top Go down

core new cards.
Page 1 of 1