Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Asuya's Naruto OC Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Asuya's Naruto OC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Asuya's Naruto OC Left_bar_bleue1/1Asuya's Naruto OC Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Asuya's Naruto OC Left_bar_bleue0/0Asuya's Naruto OC Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Asuya's Naruto OC Empty
PostSubject: Asuya's Naruto OC   Asuya's Naruto OC EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:51 am

So I gotta give credit where it's due to Moka. Seeing her make her own Naruto OC inspired me to make my own, as I love doing so with various animes, and while I did make my own Naruto OC years ago, I thought now would be a fun time to bring him back.

Name: Mifune Habarame

Village: Hidden Sound

Backstory: Graduating from the academy at the top of his class, Mifune always had a sharp mind and quick reflexes, so much so that he defeated his own teacher while he was only a child. As a child, he grew up with an abusive father, who was an ex-ninja, having his title taken from him after several incidences where he went into dangerous missions intoxicated. His mother was killed during one of those missions, due to his father's drunken mistakes. As such, Mifune despised and loathed his father to the point where he slaughtered his father in cold blood at the age of 13. Mifune was a young master at a particular type of jutsu very similar to that of Shikimaru Nara's Shadow jutsus, however it had an important difference: The shadows are not only controlled by chakra, but by the user's own soul. By the age of 18, Mifune had been accepted by the Hidden Sound as an official Jounin, although he is usually charged with missions alone. While he is normally calm and quiet, in his mind he has kept tally of every person he has killed.

Jutsu(s):

-Dark Art: Shadow Strangulation - Mifune, using the shadows in the area, hides within the darkness and even moves within the darkness itself. Because parts of his own soul are scattered thin within the darkness, it is very difficult to detect his chakra, and by the time the enemy detects him, Mifune has already constricted and snapped their neck.

-Dark Art: Phantom Wings - Mifune uses his chakra to manipulate the darkness in the area onto his back and solidify it into the shape of wings. Because they are made from pure shadow, any hits to them will be rendered ineffective as he can just regenerate them.

-Dark Art: Speed Shadow - Mifune once again merges his body with the shadows, but rather than attack like with Shadow Strangulation, he teleports from shadow to shadow in the blink of an eye. This requires a lot of chakra to handle, however, and is usually only done to make a quick escape.

-Dark Art: Solar Eclipse - Mifune channels his chakra into the environment to cause a massive amount of black fog to arise into the air. This is used on sunny days, or in battles where it is an open field, in order to cast a giant blanket of shadows upon the battlefield.

-Dark Art: Absolution - Mifune absorbs all of the darkness around the area within his soul, giving him a massive strength and speed boost for a limited time. The time allotted depends on how much darkness is absorbed.

-Dark Art: Soul Binding - One of Mifune's strongest techniques, by merging with the opponent's shadow, he can use the connection between the two to see any dark thoughts within the person's soul. If there are strong enough ties to evil, darkness, or negative motives, Mifune can then merge the shadows of his soul with that of the opponent's, controlling them like a puppet for as long as he has enough chakra. This is a last-resort technique, as the amount of chakra it consumes can kill Mifune if not checked properly.

-Dark Art: Decree of Annihilation - Mifune's most dangerous technique, he channels the darkness from a person's soul and merges it with the darkness of his own, as well as the shadows in the area. Oddly enough, this move is used to purify, as it rids of any bit of evil in the radius by channeling it into a giant explosion, ranging from 100 to 1,000 kilometers, depending on how much is channeled. Mifune has yet to have to use this ability.

Weapon(s): Aside from the standard-issued kunai and shuriken, Mifune utilizes an umbrella with several attachments. Inside the handle is a sharpened blade, short enough for close combat but long enough to have distanced fights. But on the handle itself is a button which, when clicked, dispenses several sickle blades around the brim of the open umbrella. Mifune can spin these blade to create a buzzsaw, or swing the umbrella in any direction to cause a slashing motion. He has nicknamed the Umbrella "Shinigami."
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

Asuya's Naruto OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuya's Naruto OC   Asuya's Naruto OC EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:12 am

What's his personality like? He sounds like a dangerous sociopath like kid gaara
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Asuya's Naruto OC Left_bar_bleue1/1Asuya's Naruto OC Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

Asuya's Naruto OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuya's Naruto OC   Asuya's Naruto OC EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:49 am

He's fairly quiet and to himself. He never really had any friends growing up so he's more-so a loner than anything, but he's not as sadistic as Gaara was. While he does keep tallies of how many people he's killed, he does it because he has nothing better to do; he doesn't run around killing people at will, it's only when he's assigned to missions. Otherwise he doesn't like to cause trouble. But if he's threatened in any way, he sort of snaps and will not hesitate to hurt someone. He's pretty humble, otherwise; if you treat him kindly, he'll treat you kindly because he doesn't want to end up like his father did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asuya's Naruto OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuya's Naruto OC   Asuya's Naruto OC Empty

Back to top Go down

Asuya's Naruto OC
Page 1 of 1