Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Salt, I love it. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Salt, I love it.

Go down 
+4
Oshu
Nyx
Auirex
Archangel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel
Archangel

The Salt, I love it. Empty
PostSubject: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Well, I guess he is abit salty

https://i.imgur.com/fIFwnit.png
https://i.imgur.com/oWIjcvB.png
https://i.imgur.com/huKOZgR.png
https://i.imgur.com/9Lir7NT.png
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 pm

THE LAST SCREEN OMG!
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Whether if he was being salty or not, I sure wouldn't like someone rubbing in my face, of how I lost to a non-meta deck with meta. To be fairly honest, a lot of people here would be "salty" too, to some extent. We all have those bad days, whether if it's a bad hand, or misplays or simply DN not being cooperative. Yes, it was his fault for swearing at you. However, doing something like this, making a thread to show how "salty" someone was, is definitely not something I can tolerate. I personally would be furious, and agitated, if someone posted something like this, about my loss. This is embarrassing, we as humans are imperfect. Therefore we all make mistakes, lose control and freak out at times. Don't tell me you never did something embarrassing because your mind was clouded by emotions, how would you feel if someone used Social media, to report, record you in that awkward situation? You may be fine with it, however some people will not be fine with it. And as humans, we should be allowed to have our personal rights. While I will not force my will upon anyone, I do hope you truly understand what I am trying to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Salt, I love it. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Salt, I love it. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Salt, I love it. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Salt, I love it. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 pm

i need to get a pretzal wiht dat salt
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:45 pm

O.O that dude called it right Wink but to be fair he in a way started it Razz
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:51 am

Nyx wrote:
Whether if he was being salty or not, I sure wouldn't like someone rubbing in my face, of how I lost to a non-meta deck with meta. To be fairly honest, a lot of people here would be "salty" too, to some extent. We all have those bad days, whether if it's a bad hand, or misplays or simply DN not being cooperative. Yes, it was his fault for swearing at you. However, doing something like this, making a thread to show how "salty" someone was, is definitely not something I can tolerate. I personally would be furious, and agitated, if someone posted something like this, about my loss. This is embarrassing, we as humans are imperfect. Therefore we all make mistakes, lose control and freak out at times. Don't tell me you never did something embarrassing because your mind was clouded by emotions, how would you feel if someone used Social media, to report, record you in that awkward situation? You may be fine with it, however some people will not be fine with it. And as humans, we should be allowed to have our personal rights. While I will not force my will upon anyone, I do hope you truly understand what I am trying to tell you.

I am with you on that... BUUUUUUT he was being a total bitch and deserved it, so who cares? XD
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:51 am

i loved his salty attitude as well, but i also understand xyz comment.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Salt, I love it. Left_bar_bleue1/1The Salt, I love it. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Salt, I love it. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Salt, I love it. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:11 pm

But we don't know the person, therefore we do not care. Yes the posting is embarrassing, yes it's humiliating, but it's a game. It's all in good fun. If the guy is really that pissed off, he needs to remember that this is just a friendly competition. And to be honest, losing to non-meta with meta is not embarrassing. Like you said, it happens. That's why the guy has no right to be pissed off about the loss, and since he is, he should be shamed. Publically. For us to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Salt, I love it.   The Salt, I love it. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Salt, I love it.
Page 1 of 1