Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Sapphire goes approaches the girl. "Hey, I heard the spirit force is here. Silly me has gotten lost, can you direct me to the main HQ?" she says kindly
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Echo turns to see the young girl, smiling sweetly.

"Of course, it's right over... there..." She raised a finger to point at the HQ, but her body had tensed. The girl's aura... it was malicious. Her intents, for the time being, were definitely not good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:25 pm

"Thank you dear." Sapphire says with a smile as she pats Echo's back with a tranquilizer in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Alanna had gotten back to her bote by now, and so she went to the bedroom and pulled out a project she was working on. From the works of it, it seemed to look like a choker that was attached with a rectangular device. On the back of said device was a slot where you could put in a battery. In the front there was a light, which then was wired up to what happened to look like earbuds but attached to the back of the head, and on the top of it was a button. Next to this choker there was what seemed to look like a finished battery, which was then put into the choker. Alanna then put the choker around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Echo smiled again, but froze when she felt the prick on her back. She shuddered as the poison started to go to work, and she sighed.

"Oldest trick in the book..." She wavered as she passed out at the girl's feet, splashing into a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Gajeel walked up to Tara. "I assume this is the uncle and mother?" He remembered their faces, having Eric's memories was useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Sapphire giggles. "Right you are mate." she picks up Echo's body and goes into an abandoned house in 69. Opening the door, she places Echo in the chair and goes to her backpack. In it she has a bucket, rag, metal bars, a very powerful car battery, camera, computer, wires, and steel zipties.. She sets the computer and camera on a table and sets it to record. She then waits patiently for Echo to wake up as she ties her to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:36 pm

"Alright Lilac, lets give this thing a fuckin test drive, shall we?" Alanna mumbles as she puts the battery inside the choker and then steps out of the bote, making sure the device was fully stable.

"Alright, try making sure redirection is working by having Boombox play a tune." Lilac suggests.

Alanna then goes up to Quicksilver, transforming it into its Boombox form. She begins to play Alanna's theme song and then turns on her choker. A red light came from the front, signalizing it was on. She then used the redirection to redirect sound. She didn't hear anything for a solid second, but then she renabled her redirection to let sound pass through, and she could continue listening to her theme.

She then turned off the choker and restarted the song, just absorbing the view and the tune it played.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Tara nodded. She pointed at Harmony. "And that's the sister over there. He doesn't remember much of her. I wonder what she remembers."

At her mentioning, Harmony looked up at the girl with the armor and the wolf guy. "Uh, what?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Echo slowly began to come to, the surroundings of the room slowly flooding her vision. She shook her head a bit, groaning groggily as she tried to move her hands, but to no avail.

"Where... where am I?..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:45 pm

"I knew Eric personally, in fact, I have all of his memories." He rested a hand on the woman's shoulder. "And now I have all of your's. I can see what went on, and I do want to express my condolences to your husband."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:46 pm

"Why your in my home made house of fun! Come sit and stay for a while....oh wait. Sapphire says laughing. "Anyway. Here is the deal. You answer my questions. You go free. Sounds like a win win if you ask me. If not well, hopefully you and I don't get to that point..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Alanna's theme had stopped playing in which case she then proceeded to have her boombox stop playing the music.

"Alright, now all we have to test is the telekinesis, and we should be good." Lilac says.

Alanna then proceeds to touch a bunch of leftover beer bottles which were left over in a crate. She turns her choker back on, then proceeds to then make the Beer fly across the lake, falling into the river. Alanna then turns the choker off.

"Not bad, not bad." Lilac compliments.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Echo tensed, grimacing at the figure in front of her. Her line of sight followed her around, and when Echo spoke, her voice was cautious.

"Questions?... about what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 pm

"Straight to business, I like you" Sapphire says smiling as she fiddles around with the computer. "My first question is about a certain someone. Her name is Jade. You see, I heard from a source who is currently not living anymore that she was on the spirit force. Is this a true statement?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Alanna Alanna got bored and decided to head home for the bote.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Melody laughed.
"Well, I've got nothing to hide. And now that you know about the way I scared off Akuma, I'm fortunate to know that someone else can help me through it." When Gajeel mentioned Eric, Melody looked down.
"Ah, yes. Well...I'm glad you care. Maybe I should help you out a bit. She leaned into his ear and whispered, looking at the girl in the armor.
"The girl there? It's quite clear that you've got feelings for her. I'm good at telling these kinds of things. Don't worry if she doesn't respond sometimes; she'll come around eventually."

Harmony looked over in confusion. Why was her mother whispering to the wolf guy? She shrugged. Maybe this was how Mom acted around other people. Nothing wrong with that, right?
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Echo seemed to pause for a moment. So it was about the Spirit Force, after all, and potentially about Jade specifically. She grimaced, and inwardly sighed in discontent.

"I'm not giving away information like that about my friends, you coward." Her voice was practically a growl, and she spoke through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Shinyo and Viola were walking walking around and Shinyo then said to Jaden, "Hey Jaden... Not to rain on your reunion, but I have a bad feeling about something. Echo's been gone a little too long hasn't she?" Shinyo bit his nail a bit because he feared the bad presence may have something to do with Echo's disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Max flew down.

"You're right...a girl that small should only have to tinkle for a few minutes. Unless your bathroom is REALLY far away. Either way, perhaps someone should go check on her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:59 pm

"OH MY GOD MY FEELINGS" Sapphire fakes sobs. "I thought we were friends. That wasn't very nice.....oh well. I warned you. Looks like I will have to play bad cop." she picks up the metal bars and jabs each one almost half-way through her legs.

Last edited by Neopolitan on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...OCD)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Echo froze in shock before she screeched in pain, grasping the arms of the chair tightly. Her breathing became frantic as blood ran like a river down her legs, soaking her robes. When she spoke, her voice shook with pain.

"Y-You won't break... me..."

((Everyone, you are NOT allowed to find us or really even come close to it until Neo gives you the signal. This has plot and character development relevance, and any attempts at finding Echo and Sapphire before the indicated time will be IGNORED.))
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Alanna Alanna arrived at the bote, and the first thing she saw was a choker on Alanna's neck. "Sister? Did you? Alanna Alanna starts to ask before she came to the sudden relization of the choker representing BDSM. Did you get into that dirty stuff? Alanna Alanna asks innocently, hoping the answer is a no.

Alanna looks over to the kid and kneels down, giving her a laugh. "No sweaty, This" She says pointing to the choker "Allows me to use your Niece's powers." She then states.

"Wow! You can use Niece Lilac's powers! Alanna Alanna says in amazement. I always wanted to see my Niece Lilac again, its been about 3 Years! Alanna Alanna says in amazement." Shes says.

Alanna then proceeds to pat the kid. "I'm sure you'll see her sometime." Alanna reassures Alanna Alanna.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 pm

He blushed a bit when she mentioned him liking Tara. "Thank you for that, I understand." He turned over to Harmony, and placed a hand on her. "Ahh, I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Jade smokes another cigar, sighing and sitting at the door of the bar, waiting for Kiru to open it.

"Oh really? I beg to differ! I am going to ask you again. Where is she?" Sapphire exclaims as she grabs the car battery and places it in front of Echo, pulling over a chair, sitting down, and lighting a cigar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next