Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Dragonecro0987
Dark Rose
Firebreath
Alisae
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Joker got up from the ground, still chuckling merrily, "Well my dear boy, I was just in the area when I saw you to fly by, I just thought you'd like to play a game."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Connor sighed. He figured he may have showed off a little too much. He went to the others and said, "Hey there, sorry if I seem like I brag a lot. Just think of me as there when you need me." Connor then just went to the ship they had called the Icarus and looked around. It diffidently looked pretty nice, though he agreed that it may be kind of cramped for him. He noticed the girl with pink hair Shinyo carried with him and said, "So who are you?"

------------------------------------

Shinyo walked in and said, "Her name is Viola. She took care of me when I got here. You can say we are almost like a couple." Shinyo had a little chuckle and as Shinyo went to Viola's side, Connor just said, "You seem to really care about her your lordship." Shinyo nodded. Connor made a joke and said, "Welp, I can't imagine what would happen when you return with a human as your princess milord." Shinyo just laughed and said, "Yeah, so what is the news of Necrosia?"

Connor sighed and said, "Anubis is still in power, though he seems to be weakening his ruling power. Ayann is still around and as stubborn as ever. By the way, you know what happened to Alister? He got burned to a fricking crisp. The medics say he has to go into a preservation suit for the rest of his life."

Shinyo laughed and said, "Yep, I know. That was me, or rather, it was Jagger who did that shit to him. Connor just laughed and said, "Same old Jagger. Never seems he wants to chill." Shinyo agreed and Connor said, "Ya know, I think I'll send the Majestic back to my secret base. I came here with a team for a job, but I am trying to avoid them for now. I feel better serving you again."

Shinyo sighed and said, "Alright, but try to keep the attitude in check and not refer to me as royalty in public." Connor nodded and he pressed the button on the remote and sent the ship back to his secret base. Connor said, "I am going to get a little bit of fresh air." and left the room while Shinyo took care of Viola.

------------------------------------

Connor walked outside and ended up next to the woman in armor and the man next to her. He then said, "Pleasure to meet you, I am Connor. I'm a friend of Shinyo's."

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Tara studied her opponent. His name was Joker. Clearly he was going to use trickery and cunning behavior if they were to engage in combat with him. She had to be prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Jaden shook his head "We are busy sir..we don't have time for games" Jaden spoke sternly
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Joker's laugh became darker, more menacing there was a dangerous glint in his eye, "I wasn't asking."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 pm

"I don't think he means what you think he means by 'game', Jaden." Tara says to Jaden. She didn't like this guy. Not one bit. She raised her lance, not wanting to attack with it yet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Jaden tensed up, if his father and Luna were barely able to beat him, how were they? "Okay..what kind of game"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 pm

shina looked around at the others saying "well shouldent we just get on the ship and wait for them there?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 pm

The young girl walked down the street. Her hood was placed gingerly over her head, and her headphones were over her hood and ears. From within the hood, she listened to her favorite song, "Drones" by Rise Against, which made her smile. She held her hands in her jacket pockets and stared around at the surrounding views. She had just made it to this city a day ago, and from what she heard it was relatively new. What concerned her a bit though was that it was just the next city over from the one where everyone was slaughtered mercilessly, or so she heard from others.

Asuya stopped in front of a tall building and stared up at it in wonder. It was so tall it was almost imposing. On the side of it hung a giant picture of a tiger holding up his fist. On top of the picture were the words "Vote for Punch" and on the bottom were the words "For a Grrrrrreat Future!" Asuya giggled and shook her head at the corny joke and walked inside the building. Going up to the top floor, she asked a nearby receptionist where she could apply to be a part of the Spirit Force, and after being shown the proper forms, she sat down and began filling them out. After handing them in, it didn't take the receptionist long to read it over before looking at Asuya.

"So you want to join the Spirit Force huh? What can you do in terms of abilities? I see here you listed 'Hemomancy'." Asuya smiled.

"Oh, that means I can do this." Rolling up her sleeve, Asuya took out a knife from her back pocket before making a long vertical slice along the side of her arm. Instantly, the blood that dripped from her arm hardened and even sharpened, making a sickle-like blade that extended out in front of her. Then, picking up a banana that was placed on the receptionist's desk, she tossed it into the air and quickly sliced the banana into four pieces in the blink of an eye. The receptionist blinked, her eyebrows raised.

"You're hired. Now we just need to find you a team to put you with...See most of our other teams have um...died in the slaughter at #69. A shame really, but you'll fit in with one of the others."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Joker smiled, a grin that reached from ear to ear, "I'm glad you asked! Let's play Hide and seek... In my world..." 52 Playing cards began to swirl around Joker, emitting a powerful force, something was about to happen."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Tara backed up, almost involuntarily.

"Oh, what's wrong, little Tara? Is someone scared?" Came Lira's mocking tone.

"You're the LEAST of my problems right now!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Jaden's eyes widened as he kept an arm Infront of tara protectively "The hell is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:04 pm

adrein was siting down in a chair in the ship looking at the roof wiht his eyes closed thinking. he was thinking about the flower he gave shina and how disapointed he was that it dident get her to smile even the slitist.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 pm

All of a sudden, a portal opened up in between Joker and Jaden/Tara. Out of it came Ivris. She looked Joker straight in the eyes. Her eyes, however, were merciless. When she spoke, she spoke powerfully, her voice dripping with charmspeak.

"You will leave these people alone. Leave this place, and do not return." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:10 pm

The Joker's cards vanished into thin air as Ivris appeared and he blinked, leaning forward to be eye level with the girl, "Another pretty lass? My, my this day gets grander and grander every passing moment! For a face as beautiful as yours I shall leave your friends alone. For now at least. But I don't think I'll be leaving here, oh no, in fact, I think I'll follow you three for awhile! I have a feeling it will be fun and I do so adore fun."

Kiru was twitching in anticipation, she needed to get back home.. she was so very close..

Meanwhile Ruby was taking a nap leaning against a slumbering Fluffles
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Jaden stayed still, his arm still out infront of Tara as he was still tense "Follow us?...." Jaden asked
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:15 pm

"dont you think there taking to long..i mean jaden can fly fairly fast so it shouldent take them long atall to go from here to there and back" said shina looking at the others

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:16 pm

"No. You are going to leave immediately and not come back. You will not bother them anymore. You will not cause trouble for anyone else." Ivris continued to speak, pouring even more charmspeak into her words to convince this man to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Jaden growled lowly "The only way I'd let that happen is if you werent gonna attack us...I know how you fight, my dad told me"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Joker pressed a finger to Ivris' lips, shushing her, "shhh, my dear. I understand what you are trying to say! If you would like us to go somewhere private, simply say the word and I shall bring you to a Land of Enchantment!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Jaden stared then stood up straight, standing infront of Tara "Joker, you lost fiar and square to my father and Luna, why play a game with us?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Gajeel looked at Shina. "We should go back to the ship. We can at least rest and eat something since we haven't eaten in the past few days. Hopefully we have at least something left."

Rex nodded vigorously. "I'm starving, can we please go?"

"I don't know. Should we?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Ivris moved his hand away. She used as much charmspeak as she could.
"You will leave this place. You will never come back. You will leave these kids alone. Otherwise I will destroy you. Are. We. Clear?"

Tara was trying to keep her cool, but she couldn't help but be scared. She found herself shrinking away behind Jaden and Ivris, holding Jaden's arm as if it were the most important thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Jaden glanced back at Tara noticing how scared he was made him even angrier, he made sure she was safe behind him before looking towards Joker
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Joker straightened, then turned a way with a huff, crossing his arms and pouting, "Why must you be so rude?!" He then places his right hand on his heart, sweeping his left wide giving the trio large puppy dog eyes, "Can a lonely soul such as I not have a little fun?... A little... Love..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next