Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Myrtenaster
Kitty Mew Mew
Tamashii
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Humonculon nuzzled her hand did a soft mechanical purr. "Shina, listen to her ya nub."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Jaden spoke "guys shh, tara is still sleeping" he pointed to the girl laying her head on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 pm

as soon as Humonculon said nub a dager was thrown at him hitting the wall right next to his face and geting stuck in the wall "what did you say.. i dident hear ya.." she than looked at ruby and said "trust me im far from stuck up.."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Lilac continues to call out "Last Order" still not knowing where Last Order is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Ruby sighs, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I care for you. I care for all of you. I understand that you feel your alright but I refuse to take chances."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Jaden nods "I'm with Ruby, you nearly scared me to death when you passed out like that. Luckily I sa ed you so now you just gotta take it easy for abit"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

"what ever you guys say... you apparently know more about me than me.." said shina
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Jaden shakes his head "No no...we aren't saying that shina, we just wanna becareful, 3e care about you and we don't want you pushing yourself"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 pm

shina roller her eyes and said under her breath "you should be glad my energy dident get drained..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:28 pm

"I might be late on this, actually I think I am. You know Gajeel likes Tara right?"Humonculon teased.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 pm

"every one knows... he made it extremely obvious and if tara dosent know than shes really oblivious" shina said getting out of bed and grabbing her katana that was next to her bed
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Jaden rolied his eyes "That much has been obvious" Jaden says in a whisper, looking down at Tara as she slept
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Last Order fell asleep on Melisandra, wherever the fuck they were.

Lilac hadn't seen Melisandra around either, so she probably assumed that they were together and gave up. She went to go see Jade again.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

adrein had finaly woken up from the talking and looked over at jaden and tara and said "the playboy stricks agen.." he than sat up from the couch he was on and said "how you feeling shina?" shina said looking at adrein "good.. and if your judging by vitals im good aswell.." adrein couldn't help but smile a bit
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Humonculon sighed. "I know. I just didn't think everyone knew. I wonder if she likes him back."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Shinyo awoke and he went to go get some coffee from the pot and Viola walked up to him and said, "Good Morning." She then yawned and Shinyo poured her a cup and they then heard some noise from the med bay and went to go see what was up.

They then saw Ruby, Shina, Jaden, Adrian, and Homunculon and Shinyo said, "So... first thing, good morning to you all, and secondly, what happened?"

----------------------

Connor awoke and remembered that Asuya was shocked last night. He then figured he'd go try to comfort her whenever she awoke. He then went to see some coffee was made and so he poured a cup and went to see the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:48 pm

"Um...it's not morning." Humonculon pointed outside to the setting sun. "I have no idea what happened to ya."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 pm

shina said to shinyo "nothing.." adrein than shot a look at jaden that basicly said "every one dosent need to know.."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:55 pm

"Oh, it is morning." He turned to actually look at the sun. "I lost track of time." Humonculon sighed. "Anyone know where the others are?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Jaden frowned "Oh well Shina had slipped down some stairs and I tried grabbing her but ended up falling down too, and God knows where the others are at"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:57 pm

-Tara's Dream-

Inside Tara's mind, there were doors. Many differentdoors, each one showing different memories. The doors were divded into 2 sections. The large section was her life before defeating Crio, and the smaller section was after getting transported into the future. Tara had never been here before, but somehow she knew this. She gently let the doors carry here where they wanted, and found herself disappearing through a random one in the larger section.

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/boysofsheahem/screenshots/61064979-Full2.jpg

Tara emerged in a landscape that was all too familiar. Her old favorite training spot 200 years ago.

http://www.oliverandspike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dimension_transitions1.jpg

"If the doors brought you here, then this must have been what you were thinking about before you started dreaming." Lira said. This was certainly new.

Tara found herself feeling sad inside. "This was the place I missed the most after all of this other stuff happened. Even when I wasn't training, I liked to just come here and indulge the scenery."

"It's a beautiful place." Lira agreed. Eventually, her dream changed.

Tara now stood in front of 2 more doors. One was gray and the other was blue. The gray door had images of a lightning bolt, electric sword, and a wolf, while the blue door had a dragon, a brain and a person standing over a smaller person, as if they were father and son. Inside Tara's head, she heard a word being spoken. She didn't recognize the voice, but its meaning was clear.
"Choose. Choose."
Lira nodded solemnly. "Tara, you don't want to choose, do you? One of them clearly likes you, while the other is undecided. It's killing you. I've been in your head, I can see that you know this. You're a smart girl, but this is starting to put pressure on you."
Tara nodded shakily, slowly beginning to admit her feelings for both of them.
Lira smiled. "Well, if you don't want the pressure, then just go back to the thing you were doing in the first place. Training. I have a gift for you; I think you'll enjoy it when you wake up."
The dream started to fade. A fissure opened up beneath Tara, and she fell. Upon hitting the bottom, she snapped awake.

"Ngh, that hurt my backside..." She looked around at Jaden, Shina, Adrein, Shinyo and Humonculon. Then she noticed the sword sitting in her lap.
(Ignore Lira, just focus on the sword: https://i.imgur.com/0xe5Xbs.png )

Last edited by Void Pearl Ivris on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Shinyo said, "Alright. I have no idea where the others went too." With that, Shinyo took a sipof the coffee and said, "Anyone want me to get them a cup of some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:59 pm

"I don't get why you didn't tell her everything" A voice unknown to Last Order says. It wasn't a nice friendly voice, but sinister.

Last Order had recognized the voice as her own, however deeper. "Who are you? Why do you sound like me?" Last Order questions the misty voice.

The voice had already already started to take shape. It seemed to be a high school version of If Alanna had never met Lilac, however the eyes were orange. Last Order wiggled in the real world to show she was having a bad dream, but Last Order was scared.

"Those are the emotions I live off of." Says the Alanna clone, getting closer to Last Order. "I'm Alanna WORST, I'm your clone, and I'm composed of all of your negative energy and emotions." Says Alanna WORST, introducing herself.

"So your like mommy Lilac, and you protect me. Right?" Last Order assumes. The Concept of Last Order having clones was lost to her. If anyone knew it might have been Lilac.

"I see. Lilac made you forget about the clonings." Alanna WORST comments, becoming more satisfied with the negative energy. "Allow me to tell you about it then!" She exclaims with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Humonculon looked at Tara, hopping in surprise. "Daah! Where'd that sword come from!?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Jaden grins at Tara "Wakey wakey sleepyhead" he said before looking at the sword "Woah that's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next