Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 6: [Spirits]

Go down 
+8
Dark Rose
Myrtenaster
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
Kitty Mew Mew
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Firebreath
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Chapter 6: [Spirits]  JpqFzGJ

After this PIMP War. Things started to settle in Alexandria. The city was cleaning up the dead naked women. And they were going about their usual days. It took a couple of days. 3 to be exact.

For Team Eclipse there was something special happening in front of their house. Alanna and Jade were getting married. The whole group were sitting in tux's and dresses. Looking as they were being bonded to together for life. Through life and death. Through thick and thin. Let us remember this moment. Because frankly this is my first time seeing an RP wedding. The Roleplay will start here and in FREE MODE. But PLOT MODE will be starting soon later today. So do your thing and stuff before i come in and fuck yall in the asses.

Goals:

- Impact the RP through the plot. Do your thing. Finish the plot. To get more gold.

- Character Develop
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Tara refused to take off her armor.

She saw everyone sitting in their fancy dresses, but she couldn't bear to part with it. She was happy for Jade and Alanna, but she didn't want to look at herself anymore. Not after what she had discovered about herself...

Harmony was happy for them.

She didn't entirely understand the concept of being gay, but from what she had heard, it was nothing to feel odd about. So she just went with that.

Max was extremely bored.

I mean, sure, he was happy and all, but the only wedding he had intended to attend his whole life was his sister's, and that had already happened. He would have totally left, but he didn't want to feel like he was being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Cobra was in his White Tux sitting watching the two girl alanna and jade get married. He had his hands in his pocket. 

(Intelligence) "It was a good choice coming here cobra, i feel like ur getting attached to them"

Me?, Oh pls intelligence, your smarter than that.

(Greed)"Marriage"
(Rage)"I hate the color white!!"
Cobra rustled his hair and smiled.

Last edited by Neon on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Jaden was standing in the back, he had cleaned up nice, wearing a grey tux and dress pants and shoes, looking out towards Alanna and Jade. He was still getting accustomed to his robotic leg but he had tried ignoring the occasional pain he had. Jaden cut his hair abit shorter making himself look rather nice for this special occasion of his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 pm

"This was my day....my time..." Jade thinks to herself as Ruby helps her put on her Tux.

Ruby notices the discolor in Jade's face. "Oy, what are you worrying about? It will be fine I promise mate." she says, helping her putting on her tie. She then turns her around and takes away the gun Jade was hiding in the back of her pants. "I don't think you will need this unless you plan to shoot a bridesmade." she says, disarming the gun and putting it to the side.

Jade sighs. "Fuck you Ruby."

"Thats Alanna's job." she says, giggling. "Anyway, go get em cougar~"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Gajeel never really liked weddings too much. He kept his opinion quiet and simply got dressed in a black tuxedo with a white undershirt and black tie. He looked at himself in front of the mirror, adjusting the angle of his tie to better suit him. At this point, he stopped thinking about Tara in order to not go back into his emotional episode, keeping his normal emotionless state alive. Instead of normal dress shoes, he wore heavy black military boots which still...somehow look good on him. He never wore a suit before, but it did make him look much more attractive with it, even though he didn't care. He walked out of the building to look for his designated seat. Even Slots had a minature rex and white tuxedo on.

Rex was excited, quickly stumbling over the bed and ironing his clothing and quickly putting it on, sporting a sleek and appealing look, a good change from his police atire. His suit was also black with a white undershirt, but he had a dark brown tie instead of a black one. He quickly walked out, searching for his seat.

Raiden was already dressed, sitting down at his seat with a sour expression. He hated weddings in every sense of the word. He wore a very dark, almost black blue colored tuxedo with a white undershirt and red tie. "Let this be over quick..."

Humonculon even was in his tiny little robot tuxedo, humming to himself.

Shirokuma (Polar Bear) did the catering, so he was busy with making the food for when the ceremony was over.

Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Echo sat at the wedding. She resided in the back, way from everyone. The memories of the past days' events flooded her mind. Asuya. Jaden. It was all crashing down around her. She couldn't lose any more. She would top everything. She swore on it. For now, though, she resided to watching Alanna and Jade.

Melissandra sat with Last Order. She was still wary of Willow, and sat a distacne form ehr. Regardless, though, Last Order seemed happy about the marriage, and Melissandra found a comfort in that.

Willow sat in the middle of everything. The entire wedding was boring, but she had made the truce. She couldn't exactly interrupt right now, but she didn't really want to, either. The reactions of everyone would probably only bore her more.

Asuya sat right next to Willow, seemingly leaning into her. She remained silent, playing with her hair as she twirled it around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Alanna was very excited for this day. Nevertheless, it would be a day that she would marry Jade. She loved Jade. If there was one thing she was expecting not to do when she joined the Spirit Force, it would be falling in love and getting married. Alanna had already called in work, saying se wouldn't show up. She was trying to make herself as nice as she could for now, grabbing her dress, as usual, white as sheet for weddings.

Sasha was wearing a tux at the time.

(And for now, Valk bunnys Last Order, you know what to do with the kid. Ruby Bunny Alanna, and Eric bunny Sasha).
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Opening the doors to the lab that was supplied to him, Klaus walks past several rooms filled with scientist that were hired by him. Each and every person working in here has helped in mass producing these fake spirits. Upon entering his room, Klaus takes down his notes on each of the things he discovered. ''This single discovery will change the world forever,''said Klaus as he loves over at the viles upon viles of these spirits just ready to be used for an all out war. ''Well I can be glad that I was alive to see it happen.''
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Gajeel was in a "I give no fucks" mood and searched for his seat, walking in front of Tara, then to Willow, and sitting down next to the psycho. "This is rather...boring." He said to the two girls.

Rex's seat was next to Max. He sat down with a smile on his face. "Hey, think the after party would be fun?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Cobra from the corner of his eye glanced Willow, and asuya. "Hu didnt expect them to show. They dont seem like the wedding type."

(Intelligence) "Cobra if ur thinking what i know your thinking then dont. That Asuya girl clearly wants her space."
(Greed) "But i must..."
(Rage)"I hate tuxs."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Max shrugged. "Depends on how much cocktail sauce the polar bear's willing to serve." He looked up at the sky.
"Hey man, are you still scared to death of us, or have you gotten over it?"

Tara paid Gajeel no mind. She was staring straight ahead at Jade and Alanna, thinking about the boyfriend she never knew. It was at the point that she could feel Lira masking her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Shinyo and Viola sat next to each other, awaiting the ceremony to begin. Viola looked at Shinyo in his tuxedo and sighed. Tomorrow was his birthday and they were leaving the city soon. She needs to get with Jaden, Echo, Harmony and perhaps Tara to go shopping after the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Jaden brushed some dirt off his tux, wanting to keep the nice look he had going
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Rex shrugged. "I'm still a bit scared of most of you, except you, Gajeel, Kiru, and Jaden. Oh, and knowing the bear he's probably have a lot of everything. I also have no clue how he pops out of nowhere without warning."
"Hello."

Rex sprang up, yelping from the sudden appearance of the bear from behind. "Where the FUCK did you come from?"

"Anartica? Why?"

"That wasn't what I meant..."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Max nodded. " 'Sup, Polar Bear. How are things?" He then addressed Rex.
"Well, you've got every right to be scared of me, but that doesn't mean you can't be social with me. Shrimp, too. She doesn't look it, but that girl can do some nasty things if you piss her off..."

Tara caught eye of Shinyo, Viola and Jaden. She nodded politely to them, then returned to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Jaden gave Tara a small wave before rubbing his head "Ugh I need a vacation.." he mutters
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 pm

(Yeah Eric, go ahead. My PMs aren't working for some reason, so maybe we could talk on DN?)

Tara smiled at that, then turned her attention back to Alanna and Jade.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

"Just finished the catering."

Rex smiled, nodding. "Yeah, but I'm fine with you for some reason. Gajeel can be terrifying but he seems fine to me. Have you noticed that ever since Jaden lost his leg, Gajeel kinda acted like a fatherly figure to him?"

"Maybe Gajeel's ready to mate."

"Uh...I don't think that's it..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:50 pm

There is a small roar in Tara's mind as LADD appears, he seems rather calm "Hello you both, I hope everything is going well, the kid was worried about ya"
Meanwhile jaden looked into the air and closed his eyes, he relaxes softly no longer being so tense.

(Can't hop on dn atm, soon though)
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:56 pm

(Okay.)

Max shrugged. "I guess, but if Gajeel really wanted to be a fatherly figure, maybe he could start by actually respecting and caring about his 'son'." Max addressed the Polar Bear.
"Well, if that was the case, don't you think he would have done it with the girl in the armor already?"
Max was finding it rather strange that he was having a conversation with a German Shepherd and a Polar Bear, but he kept that to himself. Besides, he had a huge battalion of zombies to hang out with, dragonborns for a sister, niece and nephew, and a girl who was half alien and 20 years younger than him for a best friend. His connections were pretty messed up.

B.U.N.N.Y was at the front of the crowd, playing a romantic symphony from his speakers.

Lira appeared, masking LADD's sudden presence. "Uhh, sorry, I ordered that mental pizza 5 days ago.
Tara sighed in her head. "Don't mind Lira. She's a little eccentric around new visitors."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

LADD laughed "It's quite alright, something has been bothering you the last few days, the kid and I both noticed it, so what's up?" LADD asks rather nicely
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Cobra not seeming like it was catching up on conversations around. 

(Greed)"Maybe you should go socialize, cobra. Get to know the other better"

Cobra said out loud "Eh, maybe. But what to talk about"

(Intelligence) "Cobra stop blocking yourself, we all know you can come up with something.:"

"Well maybe i dont want to." Cobra stood up from his seat, and dusted off his pants. Cobra starts walking to the back were jaden and the others where but he kept is distance. Cobra stretched his neck collar. "Such a pain"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:03 pm

"Uhh..."
"Uhh..."
Tara and Lira spoke in unison and exchanged nervous glances. Finally, Tara decided to talk.
"Well...we just felt a little bad about beating up Jaden, and we've been kind of confused as to how it really happened. Nothing to get too worked up over."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:07 pm

LADD nods in understanding "Ahh yes that situation...well he isn't mad at you if that's what your thinking, he knows he messed up, but..I have the strangest feeling your hiding something...I won't go Inot it if you don't wanna but I figured I would check up on you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: [Spirits]
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next