Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Echo yawned awake, instinctively stretching. She had a slight headache, and a groan escaped her red lips before getting onto her elbows. Instead of a bed or floor, however, she was met by another person. Her Sight focused, and Asuya slowly came into view. The memories of yesterday began to flood her mind, and she bolted up, panting loudly.

"A-Asuya... where are we?" Echo looked around at the surrounding building. Something about it seemed so... familiar. She had been here before, but where was she?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Asuya smiled and gently held onto Echo, shushing her.

"Shh. It's okay, Echo, it's okay. We're at a bar, Mary took us here because the fighting was getting too bad." She kept a reassuring smile on her face.

"It's just us here, safe and sound. We just had a little too much to drink, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Echo blinked beneath her bandages, nodding slowly before stretching. She let out a heavy sigh while shifting around a bit, leaning back onto Asuyas shoulder. Her head pressed to Asuya's, and her fingers drummed slowly against the floor beneath them.

"Morning then, I guess. Willow and Kado off doing Willow and Kado things?"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Cory stands up and hugs Shina "Its no problem my healing easily was able to heal my arms. I am just happy to see the cool black haired girl i met back in town is ok and safe"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Asuya blushed red without realizing it. Her eyes shifted around nervously.

"U-Um...Yeah..They went clubbing I think." She quickly turned and looked at Echo, her heart beating tremendously, and she didn't know why. In her mind, she thought:

So this is what love is...
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

shina blushed a bit at the complement "you-you think im cool?"
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:58 pm

"Of course you are Shina! Your the coolest person out of the group. Ever since we met I always thought of you as the coolest girl ever"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

shina continued to blush a but pushing cory away from her a abit to stop the hug "uh-uh,..." she went silent for a sec "well... maybe you diserv somthing as a reward, for helping some what.."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Echo noticed this and blushed herself. Asuya was showing her feelings for Echo so clearly... Echo's own breath quickened, but she avoided speaking for now. Speaking without stuttering now would be an impossible task. She settled for a gulp and pressing against Asuya a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm

"Theres no need to reward me I did it for you since we are friends..." Cory blushed a little
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 pm

shina looked away from cory for a bit "i haven't done this before.." she than moved next to cory and kissed him on the lips but only for less than a sec, she than backed up a bit and said "c-consider that thanks for helping..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y6aGGNRcr4 <--This shit's playing right now)

Asuya's body heat rose tremendously, her mind becoming blank from not knowing what to do. Gulping, she stuttered a bit as she spoke to her.

"E...Echo..." She leaned in close to Echo, and silently, her eyes fluttered shut as their lips met. Asuya's body heat could be felt from meeting her pale red lips. Her mind went completely blank. She didn't know what she was doing or why, but to her it felt...right. And then it hit her. This previously-unknown feeling of what people called "love" finally made complete and total sense to her. Her memories began to flood her mind, memories she thought she lost. Memories of Echo. And they all linked together in this one, beautiful moment for her. For the first time in her life, Asuya was in love.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Echo's eyes widened under her bandages, her breath hitching in shock. Her first instinct was to freeze. Her second was to begin to push Asuya away. And her third was to melt into the kiss. Soon, her hands moved from Asuya's shoulders to behind her back, her body twisting around so she could hug Asuya while they kissed.

A single though of Jaden flashed through Echo's mind. Wouldn't he be shattered by this?

Did it matter?

The thoughts were soon cast aside by the temptation before her. The moment, right now, was magical. That's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm

*DM POST*

Fire = Red

Sasha = Green

Rex = Orange

Kuriem looked at the two people standing in front of him, all around them was complete white. They were standing in limbo. "Welcome to my domain"

"Wow! Your domain looks pretty shit to me" Sasha starts as she competatively shit talks Kuriem.

"If this place got any more white I'd asked for a pumpkin spice latte." Rex sighed, tapping the knife to his chin.

Kuriem waits cause he doesnt want to do anything and the Dm is fucking tired of this shit.

Sasha waits as she doesn't want to make a first fucking move, and in the end she just wants to take all teh credit for the whole fight so she can finally get Jaden to love her.

"Mind if I one shot 'im Sasha? Okay, cool cool. Kay thanks bye." He said as he lifted his palm, a white light beginning to emminate from his arm, the a coiled dragon appeared, growing larger and larger. It then swiftly launched into the air, rapidly spinning in circles until it began to coil into a ball, a purple orb in its center. "Wind-Sound Sound Combination: White Extreme." Instantly, the dragon exploded into a massive amount of pure white light, the air and ground began to vibrate violently. A deafening white noise beginning to tear at Kuriem's ears. Sasha was unaffected, and so was Rex. The amount of light, sound, and vibration put Kuriem under immense pain, and completely immobilized him.

The pain was crazy. It caught Kuriem off guard sending his senses off the roof. His whole mind was getting mashed up like potatoes, Limbo itself seemed to turn black, then white, then black again. It would do this over and over again as Kuriem was losing control.

Sasha quickly ran up to Kuriem. "Thank you for ordering one Ass Kicking, so we'll give another Ass kicking" She said as she attempted to throw a right handed punch at Kuriem in the face. "Absolutely free."

The moment Kuriem was touched by Sasha's fist, he split. The real Firebreath was hit out of Kuriems body, making each other two completely different people. Firebreath getting shot out, landed behind him, he was holding his face. While Kuriem was still feeling the immense pain that wouldnt stop. Firebreath on the other hand got up quickly, and looked at the two "Thanks" He said quickly, getting up front Kuriem. Firebreath without a moments noticed grabbed Kuriems face, and brought him to the ground, Firebreath's palm was glowing this was the perfect moment since Firebreath was in Limbo. The moment they touched Kuriem was going back into Firebreaths body but he moved quickly, changing; changing Firebreath's power and started to absorb him. The two were starting to mix and Kuriem was starting to turn into spirit, or non-physical. Once he was completely absorbed into Firebreath, he himself started to change, a white ring appeared above Firebreath and started to downward, whatever went through the ring changed. It was first the hair, Firebreath's hair changed into a goldish color, and was longer than it was before, his skin had turned the same color as Kuriems skin but a lighter shade, his eyes were a mix of Gold and Red, but it didn't quite mix, you could clearly see the red and gold. His skull shape was more sharp, and his mouth was slightly bigger. His clothing had changed in color only, turning into a more gold and blackish color scheme. His scars were still there, the one going down from above his eye and ending an inch and a half down his eye. His burned right half of his body had changed color as well to a dark red. After the white ring went through him it dissapeared, Firebreaths whole genome had mixed together and his spirit was gone.

"Thank you for purchasing one ass kicking at the 'Sasha breaks illusions foundation.' she thanks firebreath as she then turns to Rex. "By the way, I'm taking all the credit."

"Well that's done. That's Fire right? Never met the guy. I'm Rex." He brought out his hand/paw with a soft smile."Fuck that I take credit too."

Firebreath looked at himself to see his body had completely changed, and then looked at the two, and he laughed. Grabbing Rex's paw he shook it. "Well ill send us back i guess" Firebreath said. A portal opened next to them it showed the whole team. Firebreath walked out and looked at all of them. "Uhh hi guys"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm

"Yeah he does this a lot. I'll be more strict this time." He turned to Cory. "And what, the big wolf guy who you're distantly related to isn't cool?" He said sarcastically with a chuckle. "At least this kid seems fun."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 pm

"Did it all myself. Yep. All me." She quickly tries to steal all the credit. "I mean, the doggy there did something, but it was mostly all me."
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Cory blushes deeply confused at what just happened and his face with a shade of red comming along from blushing "uhh you didnt have to kiss me but its nice to know we feel the same way for eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Asuya felt the essence of her very soul begin to light up inside of her. All she wanted was for this moment to last forever, and in her mind and heart it did. To Asuya, the kiss felt like it went on for hours, and for once, she was happy.

From the Void, a smiling Willow chuckled.

"They make such a cute couple...Now...I can use this.." Willow began to laugh, recording the entire scene, unbeknownst to Echo or Asuya. Kado sat next to her, crying.

"Why can't I get a woman?!" She sobbed.

Asuya's eyes opened, and instead of the dark color they usually were, this time they were pink...almost like something unlocked in her soul. She gently broke the kiss and stared at Echo.

"I finally get it...I remember now...everything. I remember everything about you, Echo. And about me...My memories are back, I don't know how, but they're back.." Asuya smiled, and little droplets of water fell onto the ground. She was crying. But not because she was sad; these were tears of unfathomable joy. In an instant, she pulled Echo close and hugged her tightly, repeating the words "I remember" in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

"Fuck that shit Sash I did all the work. You just punched the guy while I fucking locked him down. Sit yo' tiny ass down." He snapped, being noticabely annoyed. He then turned back to Cory."Oi! I'm a dog, that count for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

shina said to cory studering a bit "I-I-ITS NOT LIKE THAT!...... i jsut wanted to give you a reward and i couldent think of anything" she sighed moving next to a tree and had sit down next to it.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

A voice whispered into Kado's ear, heard only by her, "I can be your woman, your man, your anything and everything." The voice giggled and slowly faded away
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Echo smiled down at Asuya. Willow's malicious intent and presence didn't go unnoticed. She was definitely going to fuck her over later with that recording, but for now, Echo pushed that sinking feeling aside. Instead,hear arms wrapped around Asuya, bringing her in for a hug.

"I know, Asuya. I can see it in your aura. It's beautiful..." And indeed it was. Seeing love may be one thing, but experiencing it was another. She had loved Jaden, but what Asuya showed was borderline obsession. Her aura itself seemed to blush, pink dotting the flowing light.

~~~

Ancilla had journeyed into Asuya's mind. Although no one would be able to sense her, it was a pin to maintain such a cloaking. Whatever. She journeyed forth, waiting silently in the midst of the inky blackness for that demon that called himself a vampire.

"I'll show him who he has to deal with..."

Last edited by Valkoor on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

"You are aware that I seperated him, right doggy?" She mockingly says as she pets Rex.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Cory sits next to Shina putting his around her shoulder and kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Rex murred softly and wagged his tail while he was petted. "I immobilized the guy. I could've killed him." He tingled. He loved being petted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next