Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!

Go down 
+19
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Auirex
Kitty Mew Mew
Lunarnox
NeoNaruto
Caphalor
Myrtenaster
Tamashii
Firebreath
Nublyfe
Valkoor
Oshu
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
TheDruelingMonkeY
The cutest grill
GajeelFx
Alisae
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:59 am

So, from what I've heard, SDA lived for 1 complete, and whole year. Yay! This is really cool and exciting, as most academies don't usually get to past the test of time. All acads die eventually, really, they do. And I thought of this way an activity we can do. Probably really fucking boring, but oh well, what can we do.

Anyhow this has 2 parts:

Part 1: Two Roses and One Thorn. The roses will be the listings of positive things that this academy has achieved in a year. This could be something that was really well done by the staff, or a cool event, or something we did once or twice that we should repeat Or something you feel as if you accomplished within the year. and the Thorn is the negatives, something we can improve on and try to do better. Lets try to avoid repeating multiple thorns and roses, and lets be original. And take this seriously please, we're trying to make SDA better and acknowledge its strengths and weaknesses.

Part 2: In my virtual hands, I have a virtual ball. What we do is we throw the ball to a member (that is active, and always around), to someone who hasn't caught it. When throwing it, not only say their username, but try to take a guess at their favorite color. When the ball is thrown at you, you have an obligation to post here.

So I'ma start this off.

Rose #1: The Roleplaying Communit; I wanna say that we have the best RPing community when compared to almost any other academy. What the RP has done for this place within the past months, is pretty amazing. And I hope this is something that this academy can maintain.

Rose #2: Our Staff; We also probably have the best staff when it comes to any other academy thats not the other big 2 names (RDA and DA). Majority of the time, they actually know how to do their jobs. And thats something amazing.

Thorn: Our tester team; Okay so I wanna say this because this isn't about me doing all the tests, because lets face it, I'm fucking crazy, and I always want to take the spotlight and contribute for that. However, as a team, we don't really work together. No one wants to share ideas, and because of that, there are somethings that should be done, but aren't.

Anyhow, passing the ball to @Gajeel (Gaj) and I'm guessing his favorite color is Red.
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:32 am

ok den i has the ball i has the power O.o

Rose Juan: The Nublet Family: The nublet family is probably the coolest thing in sda imo, what started off as a small group back in rda (dont ask) has now become something huge here Very Happy The nublet family always tries to comfort one another, honestly idk what sda would be without the nublet family lol Razz. Another cool thing about the nublet family is that we aren't mustard sniffers (you know who you are >.>)

Rose Dos: SDA's Layout: Now this isn't really a big thing but something that i personally really like O.o From the gfx to the codes and the funny emotes on the chat, im honestly really glad how everything looks now Very Happy Sure it may not be the best looking academy @_@ but this place has alot of heart <3 Razz (We are probably gonna give this place a new skin >.> just a heads up.)

Thorn ;-;: Anime April: Now not alot of people know about this mainly cuz me and necro talked about this and tried to plan it out. I would really like if some sort of big event like this happened in sda, however i dont want it to fail as bad as anime april did lol. Essentially what anime april was, it was a whole month dedicated to anime and everything related to it. It sounds silly but it was actually a really cool idea imo O.o

Welp thats my 2 roses and swag thorn so ill pass the ball to moka Razz
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue0/0Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue0/0Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 am

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE OF LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSE NUMBAH 1) The laid back atmosphere. Love it, everyone doesn't take everything so serious, sure we can be serious when we need to be but the fact that everyone here just kicks back and chills out is great, knowing how to joke around and stuff is a lot funner than some of those more serious academies who basically act like some crazy dictator God that gets pissed off at every little thing.

Rose 2) TEH ENTIRE COMMUNITY. NOT JUST RP OR NUB SQUAD BUT I MEAN EVERYONE. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO CHILLS WITH US IS LIKE COOL U KNOW????

THORN: bad communications. Like seriously bad. Really difficult to get erryone organized so we can work on projects and stuff.

MY TIME HAS COME. I PASS THE BALL TO MONKEY, WHOS FAV COLOR IS PROBABLY ORANGE
Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:15 am

Its Red Or Blue Depends on my mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:03 am

I THROW THE BALL TO NECRO (monkey didnt follow the rules of 2 roses 1 thorn)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue100/100Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue100/100Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 am

Man I cannot believe it is SDA anniversary. So I would be honored to give my 2 roses and my thorn.

Rose 1.) The Lovable Staff.

To this day, I have only been a true blooded member to 2 academies. Those being here and ODA (Which is ded due to dictators and heavy shit) ODA fell cause of dictators and childish people with power in their staff. But here, everyone knows the exact blend of seriousness and goofiness to get a great academy rolling. While I am a more serious person, I do love a good bit of Organized Chaos (The best kind of chaos.) To Moka, Gaj, Zero, Kaga, Rubes, large: Rock on nubs!!!

Rose 2.) The New RP Ideas and the Community

So before SDA, I had only really been in 3 rps at ODA. 1 that never took off, and 2 that were close, but something happened to them which lead to them being closed with no real end. Hell, I even tried making my Power Zone RP there, which got panned after i had to make a rule change and that went down hill. But enough of negatives.

What I want to say is I love SDA's RP community as well as everyone in it and their ideas. Ten Kodori, Nub Of The Week, Eric (Dark Rose), Firebreath, Tara, Dazooooooo, etc.. are probably some of the best members in this academy for either serious factor, joking factor, or their amazing RP skills. Hell I have more thanks for Dazooooooo for letting me use his rules of RP from RRA to help create SDA's Rules of RP. Not only that, but all your ideas that I have seen and heard for characters, plot points, epic moments, etc... have sparked me to become even better as an RPer than I was back then. Rock on guys and I hope the best of luck to Eric for restoring his old academy to its former glory.

Now for the negative ;_;

Thorn 1.) The Drama

Now I am sure many saw this coming. I have to say the levels of drama started here is too god damn high. We have had to face many problems from poopheads and shit knockers like Erika, Megaz0rd, and Fear the King. Not only that but the feels that happen as a result never leave. We may have been too lenient with cases like Ticci and Allure, but I feel if we pull our heads together, we can help make SDA live on to a 2nd anniversary!!! (#SDALiveLongLiveStrong)

and yes, starting a new hashtag

with that, I pass the ball on down to the Rubes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Rose 1: Nubs - Getting the opportunity to meet you all. I was pretty new to sda, and honestly when mokie sent me the link I didn't plan to come back. Thank goodness I did. This place is more of a home than my home. The people more of a family than my family. I am glad to be a moderator of such a kick ass Academy.

Rose 2: Activities  - First time role-playing was great as well as dueling. I love it all o.o

Thorn - Drama to a degree - People who start drama. You know who you are. It gets bad and I believe the issue is that we don't have solid rules or punishments. The nub squad needs to get together and come up with a huge set of rules for forums and chats.

Pass to ticci
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Rose 1: The nubby family. You guys are like my family and we are always there for each other i dont see this at most academies. Everyone gets along and there are hardy any fights.

Rose 2: The admins and mods. The mods and admins here are understandable with the members and try to work things out before a bann.

Thorn: The lack of dueling. We are suppose to be a duel academy yet i dont see anyone really playing yugioh here and there are hardly any tournaments or events for dueling. I would like to see more dueling around here since its a academy for yugioh

With all said i pass it on to jish
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Mew wrote:
Lets try to avoid repeating multiple thorns and roses, and lets be original. And take this seriously please, we're trying to make SDA better and acknowledge its strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:49 pm

rose 1: yall nig's: like really this is basicly a second fam to me mates even some peps i dont get along with alot of times there still part of the fam e.e.

rose 2: chilling with my homies: these place is just so comfortably to be in i can just lay back relax and escape from irl for a bit and be with my homies ya know what i mean?

thorn: the pepole that come here and say this place is trash, shit, ect. like really if your saying that you dont understand most pepol of this academy at all.

alright pasing it to my bud valk e.e
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm

YAY BALLY BALL

Rose uno: Honestly, just how laid back this place is. Listen, I'd love to see some more serious biz and wutnot, but all together the air of this acad is so chill. It's more likely a family gathering than an academy, and that's wonderful. Usually. Sometimes. Don't quote me on that.

Rose dos: The fact that, unlike most clans and duel academies, there are some people on here that can ACTUALLY PLAY THE DAMN GAME. Like YGO. Yeah.

Rose without a tres Thorn: Omfg, people. PEOPLE. CAN SOME OF Y'ALL NIGS GET SHIT DONE PLEASE. JESUS CHRIST WORK. Okay more seriously we need to actually focus on shit more. That includes me, tbh. Liek Mokes is the only one who works, I swur.

Anyway, passing the ball onto... Firebreath.

Last edited by Valkoor on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:15 pm

is anyone else crying? no? oh... ok

I CRI ERRYTIEM AND ALL DA TIEM I SURRY I RUINED THE BALL PASSING BUT ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE NUB HITS THE FEELERS ;-;
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Yall niggas dont put emotion to this shit i swer. Aight so i've been saving some things for when my birthday hits but ill post something i've been meaning to say to you guys.

So Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! 151 said to be original so ill try but c'mon... im the fucking DM who started the RP x-x.

Rose #1:

This first rose goes out to all the friends i've made. To the whole academy. While this isn't my first this is a close second. Lel sorry AKA xD but Rping community way better here than it was there, and there is so much less drama, and like yea. CHA, SDA, AKA. And honestly this is AKA and VDA combined. Nevermind that though, you guys. Although you are crazy with the fucking questions, are the best internet people i could have gotten close to. Each and everyone of you, the ones i talk to everyday. Necruta, Valky, Tama, Joshy, Tara, Soul, Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! 151, Ruby, Moka, Gajeel, Ten, Nub Of The Week, Eric, Zero, Alucard, Neon, and everyone else. I've grown accustomed to you, and i think for me. It takes a really REALLY REALLY long time to actually open up to people. While i come off as being myself xD i doubt any one of you actually know me. You are all great people, and while some say that this academy has survived just because of the Roleplay. Thats not the case because even now i see people coming in just for dueling. Its clear that this place has actually found that balance of Dueling and Roleplaying. Atleast to me, xD and if we keep that going, this place will last longer than most academies usually do.

Rose #2:

The Roleplaying all together. Lol how do is start this, LOL ill start it out way back when i pitched the SF idea. Back then it was a simple time, things were slow, things were nice, things were less active than it is today. I do remember some little person called Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! 151. Who, with huge douchery came in calling me bad at Roleplaying and said that his Rp would be better. That was a fun little moment but now we're good friends. After placed the Prologue i dont remember but i think a lot of people started posting sheets, and
for some reason i think the whole AKA academy came to SDA, lol they heard that i was hosting another RP. Cant get enough of me, hehe. But enough of bragging. Oh did i forget. I get insta bragging rights but whateves, And then it blew up. It grew bigger than i expected, and honestly all i have to say to you guys. Is that im honestly, truly, thankful and grateful that you all together have made something like this. Cause lol i didn't do everything by myself, ALL of you had a part in it. You had fun in something, you found a lot of fun in it. And you kept it like that, you've thrown ideas at me that i accepted, im a wiggly DM cause i know how this game is. I know how to do it. And you've just made me so happy, and im even planning another Rp that is WAY serious that the previous ones ive done. Something you guys will be exploring, a complete new world. You have a taste of it right now in SF but i wonder what will happen when you get the full thing. The whole thickness of my world and story. Im so thankful for you guys. And i hope that us as a Roleplaying community and as a family stick together for A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.

Thorn:

Im not stupid enough to touch one of them. There is no thorn for me, everything i've experienced in this fucking forum, the drama, the everything. Is a rose to me.

Pass the ball to Tam Tam
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Left_bar_bleue1/1Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Keeping this short and sweet because I hate these kinds of things...

Rose #1: The way this place keeps me calm during the day (for the most part).

Rose #2: Valk. I won't lie, the boy is one of, if not the only one who keeps me sane around here.

Thorn: Can't really think of one. As much as I complain about this and that, none of it is really a problem that hasn't been tackled before.

Pass to Fire
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Pass to Tara
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Yay! Someone finally passed to me! I'm gonna keep this short too, just because I don't want to cry Okay, here we go:

Rose 1: All of you guys!
Why: I know this is really overused, but there's a reason for that, and it's that you guys are awesome. I couldn't imagine having better online friends, and I've been through at least 10 academies before coming here. My life isn't exactly full of drama, but I always thought of this as a way to find comfort among friends that I can have online, as well as the few friends I have in real life.

Rose 2: The RP!
Why: The RP was my main reason for coming here to begin with. I showed up here at SDA because my old friend Firebreath pm'ed me and said he was starting up a new RP. Well, I was rather satisfied with the few RPs he had DMed in the past, so I was excited to see what he was going to do. When I showed up, not only was I having a blast with the RP, but I got to meet up with all of my old friends from AKA, as well as some brand new ones, like Necro, Jish, Valk, Kid, Gajeel, Tama and Mew.

Thorn: Like Fire said, I'm not stupid enough to touch one. This isn't exactly a REAL thorn, but there is something that bugs me just a smidge.

Guys, I get it. I play League too. It's fun, I agree and understand. But why do you talk about it here all the time? League has a pm box for a reason...

That's about it for me.

*Throws ball at Caphalor*
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Rose 1: My old friends.
Why: Its nice to be in a community with people i already know for like a year or longer. It makes me feel comfortable. I cant really get a long with the rest of the academy. So it feels good to have peopel around who i can talk with and who understand me. It makes em feel like im not alone here when one of my old aka buddies is on. Im glad i met those peole on aka and they will be in ma heart 4 ever except peoeple i didnt like there ofc Razz Ty Nub Of The Week, Rachel, Ruby, Ailo, Fire , Nec , Ten, Ticci , Eric , Soul , Jif and a special thx to JessWolfa

Rose 2 :  The layout.
Why: Idk really what else could be a rose since im not in this community for a long time. The academy does look good. Nice bnners and all. Some ideas of the layout like nub of the week are nice and good ideas.

Thorn: JessWolfa s activity
Why: She isnt really active atm. Its a pity becase she is for sure the most awesome person of the academy. Ofc no one can do nythign agaisnt this thorn except JessWolfa. To me she is a person who boost up everyoen and the forums she is active in. She is fun tot alk to it always nice etc.
There are plenty of thigns that make her a amawesome member. If i woud make that list itwould be too long. I wil just keep it short and hope that she wil see this. Plz be more online JessWolfa we need u ! ^^

I throw the ball to Nub Of The Week Fav colour uhm Purple i think O.o

Last edited by Caphalor on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:04 pm

I don't mean to interrupt but we're forgetting to do the favorite color thing Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Yeah...People sorta forgot about that...
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:10 pm

edited that now tx for reminding me Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 pm

ugh, suppose I have to do this at some point, making this short tho.

Rose 1: Pretty sure this is like the first place where i'm starting be be hated slightly less than Erika, so erm, I think that's a plus.

Ruby Rose: Yep, that, Ruby. The rest of you suck @_@ Nah jk, most of you are alright just not as good as her, She is ze best.

Thorn: Erm... some of you people (Not naming names here) are a leading cause of stress related suicides in the US.

Has soul had this thing yet? too bad he gets it, he seems like the sort of nub that likes ALL the colors #rainbows4lyfe
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:00 am

LMFAOOOOO FUKIN Nub Of The Week. I think. You just show more of your sweet heart cause you love us all especially me *Googily eyes* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:51 am

shameless self bump to get the topic on track again qq
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:03 am

Roses 1: Everyone is fun to hang around with :DD

roses 2: this place isn't uber serious and just gives off a calm and fun atmosphere

thorn: uhhh we ran out of gummy bears @__@

pass to large kid
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:23 pm

shameless self bump so ppl other rpers & staff could get a turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next