Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
To Asuya Youkai Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

To Asuya Youkai

Go down 
+5
Auirex
Alpha Tortoise
Ulti-Apelio
Dark Rose
Alisae
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:46 am

To Asuya Youkai VRRxk68

Dear Tama
Tama, we're all here for you. I know your aren't particularly fond of me specifically, but we're all here to help you get through your troubles. We all love you dearly. You all have a special place in our hearts. Its okay to be sad and to grief and to mourn. Its going to be okay. I promise. Happy 20th Birthday Tama.

From
Dazo and SDA

P.S. Guys, feel free to post something encouraging below. Try to keep the hateful comments out, only positive reinforcement.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:06 am

Hey tama, I know things have been hard but don't worry, things will get better and we will be here for you, we are all friends ^,^
P.S Happy birthday!

Last edited by Dark Rose on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:07 am

Tama, I think of you as a good from (but you probably hate me), and I hate to see anyone I care about be sad. I make it my duty to help then until they feel better, and I wish I could do the same to you. You're one of the people I look up to, but don't say anything that happened to you is your fault. I'm sorry all this happened, and I'm sure the academy as a whole is sorry for jumping on you when they didn't know what you truly were going through. Be strong, you're tougher than most of us. My condolences. Happy birthday, friend.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Tortoise
Alpha Tortoise

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:45 am

u guys didn't do this for me ;-; with dose nice comments now

Tama I havnt really met u or reall talked to u a lot and u seem like a great guy, to be honest u don't deserve this and I hope this things work their selfs out
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 am

po tama.... i sorry fam we still luv you
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
To Asuya Youkai Left_bar_bleue100/100To Asuya Youkai Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 am

Tama, you are an awesome dude and I am proud to call you my friend. You have helped so much and to this day I still remember when we first roleplayed with Marcus and Asura and the struggles they went through during that RP. You have brought so many good characters that I am sort of envious. I feel for you being the owner of 3 dogs. Life may be rough now, but look to the brighter side of life and you will see your home, here, with us. We all care for ya man and from me I'd like to say Happy 20th Birthday. You may see this as another year closer to the inevitable, but I see this as another step in your life deemed successful. Have a happy birthday and I send you both my praise and my condolences that life bring you goodness soon.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Well, Necro pretty much just upstaged everybody with that...but I'll try anyways...

Happy birthday, Tama. In a way, I suppose I can feel your pain, I lost my best friend to Canada last 4th of July(yeah, I kid you not, she left for Canada on the most American Holiday of the year. Who DOES that?!)
All that aside, I'm glad to have met you, you inspire me to look at the world in a completely different way, and that's helped me through a lot, even though I haven't even known you a year. That's saying something. I've met a lot of different people from different places on the Internet, mainly at these academies, but you're one of the few that I can call a friend. You're an awesome student, role player, son, dog owner and all-around a great guy. You might think that karma's leading an onslaught on you, but we're lucky to have you and you're lucky to have yourself. Always remember that.

From, Tara
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
To Asuya Youkai Left_bar_bleue0/0To Asuya Youkai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
To Asuya Youkai Left_bar_bleue0/0To Asuya Youkai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:31 pm

TAMA

U R MY TAMA

U R MY ONLY TAMA

I LOVES CHU

HAVE SOME CHEESE
Back to top Go down
Doesn't Make Sense
Doesn't Make Sense

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:22 am

I don't think we know each other much, but I know what you are feeling right now. Death is a scary thing. In fact, I've lost a loved one not too long ago and it hurts going on everyday knowing I won't ever see him again. But, you will get through it cause you know your dog wants you to move on and be happy. Sure, it might not be right now, just be strong mate! And happy 20th birthday! Probably am late! Happy Late Birthday. I'm sure whatever problem you are having is going to work out for you cause from what I can see everyone on here absolutely loves you which means that you are pretty valuable! Friends are like that you know, it happens arguments so, just work it out and it will be fine ye?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Asuya Youkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Asuya Youkai   To Asuya Youkai Empty

Back to top Go down

To Asuya Youkai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Off Topic-
Jump to: