Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Empty
PostSubject: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Valky and the Books!

Do you like to build decks? What about creative decks? Do you think your deck building is better then John Cena (Our Special Guest disapproved of this placement) himself? Well, this is where you prove it. This is another thing that will be hosted weekly (hopefully): the Deck Building Challenge. If dueling is just not your thing, but you are a very talented deck builder, then this is for you.
How these Deck Building Challenges will work is as follows: this thread will go up, and you will know your archetype or specific engine you are supposed to run. This thread will be "Locked" for about around 48 hours. Okay, it won't really be locked, but you'll only be able to ask us questions. And it may not be exactly 48 hours, so keep that in mind. When this thread opens, it becomes a race. The best way to explain this is to provide an example.

Say this thred opens, and the theme is Nekroz. I want to go build Hand Nekroz, so I go to post "Hand Nekroz". Bobby, however, posts "Hand Nekroz" before me. Well good for Bobby, he gets to build Hand Nekroz, and I cannot, because it's reserved and someone took it before me.

And if you don't post in this tread your specific deck you are going to send us, your entry will not count, so you better post quickly.
Anyhow, so I said "Judges." That ain't no typo, I ain't doing this all myself. So I got a special guest with me today. You most likely know and love him. His favorite celeberty is John Cena (no it fucking isn't). And he is a nerd when it comes to our theme, Spellbooks.
Hello, one and all, to what my entire life (or a few years of maining a shitty deck) has led to! I am Valkoor Caicus Necross (or Valky-kins, according to a certain disease on this site), and this deck building challenge is absed on my favorite deck of all time, Spellbooks. Spellbooks, for those of you who don't know, are a archetype of cards that revolve around their toolbox and deck-thinning for consistent hand and field advantage. They're usually combined with their associating archetype, Prophecy, but we're being assholes today. More on that soon. Anyway, I'll be helping Dazo jusdge this, and if any of you have no idea where to start, well guess what? This academy has a Spellbook Guide written by your's truly! So if you'll ignore my whoring, feel free to refer to it if need be.

https://satellar.forumotion.com/t187-spellbook-guide-and-discussion

That's all, dearies. Back to Dazo. ~
Your deadline is the 21st, and this will be open for you to claim your specific Spellbook deck on the 16rd at 9:30PM est.

• If someone claims a spellbook variety before you (like how I stated in my Hand
  • Nekroz exmaple), then you cannot use it.
  • No prophecy (But you can use Spellbook Magician of Prophecy)
  • All decks should have a full side deck and extra deck (unless you're building Monarch Spellbook, at which point, what the fuck is wrong with you?)
  • You must be running 7+ Spellbook cards for it to count.

We Are Looking For

• How the deck works in general
  • How well the deck is built
  • How creative your deck is.

Prizes

• 1st - 300 Stardust + Dorm Rank-up
  • 2nd - 300 Stardust
  • 3rd - 150 Stardust

Good Luck, and may the best Deck Builder Win

Last edited by Sæ on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Gagaga spellbook
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Uguu wrote:
Gagaga spellbook
Is it been past Friday 10/16 9:30 PM EST? Nope. Void, try to claim again when its past friday 10/16 9:30 pm est.
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:31 pm

wtf is the 21st deadline for

that section is worded so horribly
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Looking back on it I made a huge fucking error. Sorry. I typed 23 instead of 16.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:15 pm

You can now claim your decks!
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Left_bar_bleue100/100Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Left_bar_bleue100/100Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Spellbook/Spellcaster Stun
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Spellbook/Silent magician

Last edited by Dark Rose on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Ice spellbooks
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Book of Invading Dolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!   Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Building Challenge I: Valky and the Books!
Page 1 of 1