Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
What are our goals?  Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
What are our goals?  Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
What are our goals?  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
What are our goals?  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
What are our goals?  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
What are our goals?  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
What are our goals?  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
What are our goals?  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
What are our goals?  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
What are our goals?  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
What are our goals?  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

What are our goals?

Go down 
+7
JessWolfa
Scyl
Nero Kaze
Alpha Tortoise
N.E.O.N
Tamashii
Firebreath
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

What are our goals?  Empty
PostSubject: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello. So i saw Tama's 10 facts thing and how late he is for that and how we don't really know each other even after everyone made that. One thing that i do think, will get us to know each other a lot more. Is to know our goal in life, some of you might not know it, some of you might not have found it, and some of you might already know and is working towards it. Again i think this will bring us close to ill go and share mine ^^.

-------------------

I have a lot of writing related goals, but that doesn't necessarily mean that i want to be a writer when i grow up. I just want to be a story teller, something more brand, giving me the option to start with books, make plays, movies, etc. Anything story related really i could care less where i do that. I want to make 10 books, in all, i think thats a reasonable amount for me. To like put my upmost hardest in, after that i can just throw books out to the fangirls every year for fun.

Those are the common day to day goals of Fire. I work on my stories i plan on using during school, i've been doing this for a year now, i have like a green notebook that i have with me all the time and whenever i have free time im on that thing just writing shit down.

There is one thing though, that i really really want. Its to have the highest prize, in the literature world. I think its kind of a stretch, but yea i wanna be like that common house hold names, like Earnest Hemingway, i wanna be shakespeare xD. Just have the stories i make last forever. Which with that mind set has changed how i wanna structure my stories. Like how i am giving up on having 3 part series books or whatever and sticking to one book stories. But yea, not having an award but becoming one of those people, makes me feel happy inside when i think about it... so yea... never really shared that piece with people.

Thats what i wanna see coming from you people. Even if you got nothing, share something that you are passionate about!
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
What are our goals?  Left_bar_bleue1/1What are our goals?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
What are our goals?  Left_bar_bleue0/0What are our goals?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Mine is simple...

World Domination.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 pm

To re define the word pimp
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 pm

And i feel sad now that no one else wanted to open up ;~;
Back to top Go down
Alpha Tortoise
Alpha Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

my life long goals ills hare a couple
incase yall havnt known music is my passion and that is what I am primarily focusing on
when I was young, doctors found out I had a lot of psychologicall probems, things like(ocd which people mistake for ocpd, anxiety synthesia bipolar things like that)   this was very annoying
but I had something called synthesia this is when 2 of ur senses cross and u basically have a mixed sense in ym case I have hearing and vision so this makes so when I hear sounds they have specific couler si see whne the sound gos off and it goes away until it ends each sound has a specific couler but this is involuntary this dosnt go just happen all the time its their for most of the time but not all the time but the things is this literally makes me see music I can learn songs easy from listening to them and following their coulers so this kinda gives me a extra hand in music

now music is practicaly the only thing im good at except for tennis but music is my strong suit I have a few people at school (my only friends) who play music 2 I met them in band sometimes we all go out and street play on the days were free together mostly im just doing it alone. so when wer eplaying usually my parts are : piano,viola,backup vocals and then their is William who does main vocals all the guitars I think and trumpet a little and then their is Jacob who primarily does drums pretty much all the time he also does trumpet but again better at drums and then my gf morgan who does violin vocals occasionally and piano and daz it I like to call us "top bison" for some reason (even tho nbody else really uses that term)

so my fave band and one I aspire to be like one day is coldplay I love their songs I learned almost all of them and words cant explain how much I love their music i think im the only coldplay fan here tho
(i hope im not)
faveourite songs
viva la vida
speed of sound
talk
clocks
how to save a life
if i die young
impossible
these r my current ones for now

and that is my goal to be a musician Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
22:10:27] Nitroglycerin : Disgusting..

[22:10:29] Nitroglycerin has logged off the chat on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:10 pm.

[22:10:45] Joshuadyson : um whats nitro's problem?.

[22:10:54] Alpha Tortoise : hes just an asshole no worrys

Last edited by Alpha Tortoise on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scyl
Scyl

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:27 pm

My Goal is to crush all weakness. Destroy the hopes and dreams of the weak. And rebuild this shitty world in my image. For I believe that Weakness is a Sin.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Scyl this isnt Vanguard G

My goal is to get people to realize that "weak" decks can bet the meta. Will it happen all the time of course not but its still annoying when people wonder why i play a "Weak" deck, the crystal beasts may not have many heavy hitters but they can swarm and nuke very fast and have many simple and complex strategies that aren't auto pilot.
Back to top Go down
Scyl
Scyl

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:16 am

m8, I say it is. D:

Cum fite me m8. :<
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:35 am

I want, to be a marketing/Art Director and Surliest photographer travel the world, Live to 412[I have a legit way to actually do this.[Needs Money First]]. At moment i am just finding myself again.
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:09 am

I have a few goals. A lot of them are long term and may seem far-fetched - but I believe with enough dedication, I'd be able to achieve each and every one of them.

- The goal that seems closest to being a reality to me would have to be my lifelong goal to travel to Japan in the spring and celebrate Hanami - a Japanese festival made to celebrate the blossoming of the cherry trees in the Spring. To add onto this - I would also like to spend at least half a year in Japan to learn the culture, spend time with the people there and hopefully observe the wildlife in the mountainous areas of Japan.

- Another goal of mine is to get into a university like Cambridge to embark on a seven year course into Veterinary studies. I've wanted to be a veterinary surgeon/doctor for the majority of my lifetime - and by getting into Cambridge, I'd be able to leap onto one of the final stepping stones in becoming a vet.

- As you probably could tell, a big goal of mine is to become a Veterinary Doctor. As well as this, I'd also like to be recognized for my work in the veterinary field.

- My final goal is quite different from my last two goals. I'd really like to be able to understand the human mind fully, in all known aspects. Psychology is, to me, amazing, and I'd love to understand it more than I actually currently do.

- As a side goal, I'd also like to know what happened to Amelia Earhart. I mean, the woman just vanished. How could you NOT want to know what happened to her?
Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:54 am

To Find myself.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:04 am

http://prntscr.com/8wat6q <---- to never have that happen to me again.

To learn Guitar, Because my friends are all musical but none of them know guitar. Might as well round the group out.

To become a History/Government Teacher. cause we all gotta earn our keep ladies and gentlemen.

To take Dyrus' spot on TSM. More of a pipe dream than a goal but it keeps me working on muh skillz.

To beat Luns and Scyl in a duel. I SHALL HAVE VENGANCE.

Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 am

Largo i was tired and typed wrong word :I
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
What are our goals?  Left_bar_bleue100/100What are our goals?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
What are our goals?  Left_bar_bleue100/100What are our goals?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:16 pm

I guess im still finding myself as well XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are our goals?    What are our goals?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are our goals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Off Topic-
Jump to: