Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Empty
PostSubject: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Introduction: Alright, I just recently joined this academy and I must say, I very much like it so far! Because I have a really good feel for it, and because everyone is so nice and funny, I've decided to make a very long and extensive topic on everything you could possibly wanna know about X-Sabers, my favorite deck of all time. It will feautre an in-depth deck profile of (what I think) is the best possible X-Saber deck for the format, as well as strategies, combos, and my personal view on things. Anyways, without further to do, let's jump into it all!
Take the time to read all of it, please!

Monsters - (19):

x3 Kuribandit - Effect: During the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: You can Tribute this card; excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, you can add 1 excavated Spell/Trap Card to your hand, also send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.

This is a card I have yet to see in an X-Saber deck. But I mean, when people think "X-Saber" the first thing coming to mind probably isn't "Kuribandit". But to be honest, it's a key card in the new, even more grindy and effective way I started playing X-Sabers, at around the time when Satellarknights and Burning Abyss came along and made the meta even more grindy than before. Even know, with the Qliphorts and such, it's still basically mostly about grinding, as well as card advantage. With that said, let's dig into how and why I think Kuribandit helps X-Sabers grind, and how it helps them overall. Firstly, it sets up the graveyard for Gottoms E Call and Soul Charge plays, which are pretty important when making Synchro plays, but almost completely mandatory when doing the famous Gottoms "hand-shave". Secondly, it deck-thins, and since the optimal opening play for X-Sabers (in my opinion) is to set Darksoul/Emmersblade + 3 backrow, it means I have a secondary option in the form of Kuribandit in case I don't open up with Emmersblade nor Darksoul, even with Dualities.

x3 XX-Saber Darksoul - Effect: During the End Phase, if this card was sent from your side of the field to your Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "X-Saber" monster from your Deck to your hand.

This is it, the crux of the main deck, the thing that keeps you plussing and your only method of plussing. This is XX-Saber Darksoul, and playing 3 of him is an absolute, 100% must. However, it's of course not only about the plussing, no, it's also about how he sets up your main swarm/synchro plays. And in case you're wondering, yes, you do get his effect, even when you synchro summon, just don't forget about his effect during the end phase, it happens to the best of X-Saber players, including me. He's also good tribute fodder for Gottoms.

x3 XX-Saber Emmersblade - Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster from your Deck.

Please don't listen to all of the "experienced" X-Saber players, claiming to be pros that say:"Uh, I don't like playing 3, it gets really cloggy, uh", because 3 Emmersblades are mandatory, since it increases the chance of getting that dream start. Not to mention it takes you to your Darksouls faster, which in term take you to your main plays faster. And one of the main reasons why people don't like Emmersblades is because they say it can easily be destroyed by card effects, not battle. But I mean, just ram it into an opponents monster during your turn instead of having it get popped during your opponents turn. That way you can summon, say Boggart Knight from the deck if you already have one out and XYZ summon 101, stealing their monster. Or if you have Faultroll out you can summon Fulhelmknight and synch for Gottoms. But the last and final reason why 3 Emmersblades are so good and important is because it instantly makes Gottoms E Call live - a card many people say clogs, which it does sometimes. Here's a pretty darn legit combo: Ok, you have Gottoms E Call set and Emmersblade on the field, it's your turn. You don't have any X-Sabers in grave. Your opponents monster has more attack than Emmersblade, it's in attack mode. You ram Emmersblade into their monster, Emmersblade is sent to the graveyard, you summon a second Emmersblade from the deck and repeat the process until 2 of your 3 Emmersblades are in the graveyard, the last one is on your side of the field, summoned by your last Emmersblades's effect. Now, you activate Gottoms E Call, summoning both of your Emmersblades from the graveyard. Then you ram whatever Emmersblades you'd like into the opponents monster and summon Tuners from the deck that can make whatever Synchro monster that suits best. Or you can summon 3 Darksouls and set up like crazy for future plays. There, you just gained an incredible amount of field control, as well as potential plussing if you went the Darksoul route. Not to mention you deck-thinned like crazy.

x3 XX-Saber Boggart Knight - Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "X-Saber" monster.

When you don't have access to Soul Charge or Gottoms E Call play, this card gives you an alternative way to make explosive plays. I'm not trying to make it seem like it is less important, no, he's honestly just as important, it's just that Soul Charge and E Call are a tad better. Anyways, moving on. Say you have Boggart Knight + another Tuner in hand (Which you will have most of the time, assuming you make the correct searches with Darksouls and Emmersblades), you will either get a Hyunlei if you have Pashuul or a Souza if you have Fulhelmknight (Don't run Urbellum). Having Boggart Knight + another X-Saber is also a very reliable way to make Faultroll live (just watch out for Emptiness, it fucks that play up so much), which makes it so you can swarm even more crazily than you could prior. But still we see alot of people only playing 2 Boggart Knights - why is this? Well, they say it clogs, which I think is pure BS. I mean, if you have 2 Boggart Knights in hand you can make a rank 4 XYZ, and even with 2 Boggart Knights and no Tuners it still makes Faultroll live so he could perhaps summon an X-Saber Tuner from the graveyard. And besides, he's a 1900 body. Another reason I play 3 Boggart Knights is due to the fact that I play 3 Faultrolls, and if you play 3 Faultrolls you absolutely need 3 Boggart Knights. One last note is that it's searchable by Tenki, which I don't recommend you play, because of how pointless it is considering you have Darksouls and Emmersblades. Sure, it adds consistency and speed, so it may seem like an irresistable pick. But no, as an experienced X-Saber player I can say that this card just doesn't fit in with your standard, grindy X-Saber deck. It's just not worth the space, trust me on this one, ok?  I have tried. However, if you wanna make a more aggressive build, play as many as you wish. I don't recommend that, though. Atleast not until Saber Reflect hits the TCG, if it ever will.

x3 XX-Saber Faultroll - Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by controlling 2 or more face-up "X-Saber" monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

This is the most important monster in the deck when it comes to synching, swarming and making overall big plays. So, if it's such an important card why do people often only play 2? The answer is simple and we've seen it before - it clogs, which I will admit happens from time to time. But a reason that it clogs is because more often than not people have a pretty mediocre build and they make bad searches with Darksouls and Emmersblades. The thing with X-Sabers is that it's more about eventually making your hands  and fields good with Darksouls, Emmersblade and Dualities than to just instantly get that dope and broken hand you'd get with something like Qliphorts. Yes, they do get to their stuff by searching with stuff like Summoner's Art, but X-Sabers have to wait a couple of turns before they get their Darksoul searches going. This is why they're not tier 1-2 and why it is a deck that requires alot of skill, and why you need alot of backrow to stall for your swarm pushes (staples: Solemn Warning, Compulse, Fiendish etc..) but also Trap Stun to make sure your plays go through (works especially well with Hyunlei and Emptiness).

x2 XX-Saber Fulhelmknight - Effect: When your opponent declares an attack, you can select the attacking monster, and negate the attack. You can only activate this effect once (while this card remains face-up on the field). If this card destroys a Defense Position monster your opponent controls by battle, you can select 1 level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

This is one of those cards that you can either play 2 or 3 of. I've chosen to play 2 because, as ironic as it is, it clogs. The other cards that can clog are super important and can be more controlled, this is just here as a level 3 X-Saber Earth Tuner. Other than that, there's not too much more to say about it. I guess it is worth noting its searchability with RotA, but my mentality on the that is the same as Boggart Knight's searchability with Tenki, so yeah. It's also your only way of making Gottoms with Hyunlei or Faultroll and Souza with Boggart Knight

x2 X-Saber Pashuul - Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: You take 1000 damage. You must control this card in face-up Defense Position to activate and to resolve this effect.

I love this card to death. When I'm about to get OTK'd, and all of my Emmersblades are gone, this card just always comes and saves the day. And having him + Boggart Knight is, like previously stated, a free Hyunlei. And if you have Faultroll you can summon him too, and then re-summon Pashuul (after you made Hyunlei with Boggart Knight and Pashuul) and make a level 8 Synchro with Pashuul + Hyunlei or Faultroll, preferably Scrap Dragon. He's also summonable with Reinforce Truth and, like Fulhelmknight, searchable with RotA, but you already know my opinions on that.

Spells - (6):

x3 Pot of Duality - Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand, also, after that, shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Duality" per turn. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card.

Just a consistency booster. I play 3. Although, alot of people only play 2 because they say it clogs (Yes, alot of things have the potential to clog in this deck which is why you need a really good build), but I can't disagree with that more. This card adds, like I said, so much consistency and it gives you higher potential to get a good starting hand. And it's such a good lategame topdeck, it may very well be the card that saves you. The "Can't special summon" part is so irrelevant. Just pick up an Emmersblade or Darksoul - set it - set up for future plays. Just stall with backrow.

x1 Soul Charge - Target any number of monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them, and if you do, you lose 1000 Life Points for each monster Special Summoned by this effect. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Soul Charge" per turn.

Oh, believe me, if I could play more than 1, I would, but I can't, and that's that. This card was a keycard when it was at 3 (it still kinda is, but now Gottoms E Call has kinda replaced it), however now, as you all know, unfortunately, it's limited to 1 (which it has been for some time). This card just has extremely good synergy with Kuribandit. However, even though Soul Charge got limited I kept Gottoms E Call at 2, seeing as how this can clog otherwise, especially considering I'm playing 2 Emptinesses. But yeah, it summons all your shit, makes Gottoms hand-shave a breeze. Swarm like a maniac with it.

x1 Mystical Space Typhoon - Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

I only play 1 because of Hyunlei, Barkion, Beast and Trap Stun. It's still in there for instant outs to various continous Spells and Traps such as: Tenki, Emptiness, Fiendish etc..

x1 Raigeki - Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Because it's Raigeki.

Traps - (15):

x2 Gottoms' Emergency Call - If a face-up "X-Saber" monster is on the field: Target 2 "X-Saber" monsters in any Graveyard; Special Summon both to your side of the field.

This card is so good. Not only because of the combo I said you could do with Emmersblades (if you haven't read that, shame on you. Read all of this from top to bottom, please), but also because of all the other possible scenarios where this can just save you by summoning a buttload of X-Sabers, making dead Faultrolls live in the process. It also has extremely good synergy with Kuribandit. But then again, that's the point. Having XX-Saber Gottoms out while activating this can also give him tribute fodders to wipe that smirk off your opponents "hand". It is a Trap, but that doesn't stop it from "turning the tides" in a duel!

x3 Trap Stun (and Vanity's Emptiness) - Negate all other Trap Card effects on the field this turn.

Ok (spoiler alert), I play 2 Emptinesses in this deck. I do it for the same reason as anyone else. Although, I did it before it became mainstream, just saying. Anywas, moving on to Trap Stun. So, this card is so good you wouldn't even know; it makes it so your plays go through, it has great utility with Hyunlei, but the most important thing it does is stun my own Emptiness. If I have Emptiness out, I can use Trap Stun, not only negating the "can't special summon" part, but also preventing its destruction since it becomes negated. And then, with an established board and an Emptiness just waiting to became active as soon as it's my opponents turn, I end my turn.

x2 Vanity's Emptiness - Neither player can Special Summon monsters. If a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your Graveyard: Destroy this card.

As ironic as it is, I actually think I covered everything on Emptiness in my Trap Stun description. Wanna know about Emptiness? - have a look at that (my Trap Stun description)!

x2 Fiendish Chain - Activate this card by targeting 1 Effect Monster on the field; its effects are negated, also it cannot attack. When it is destroyed, destroy this card.

Before we get into the whole "Breakthrough vs Fiendish" argument, I wanna point out that I'm playing both Breakthrough Skill and Fiendish Chain, so yeah. I'll get into why right now! Ok, so basically I'm playing Fiendish Chain because of how it prevents the monster from attacking as well as because you can do some crazy shit with it if used on Pashuul, along with Trap Stun - if you're below 1000 LP and Pashuul is about to kill you with its self-burn effect, use Fiendish Chain to stop that when you'd get burned, and negate it with Trap Stun when you want Pashuul to be "immortal" and protect you from attacks again!

x2 Breakthrough Skill - Target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate the effects of that opponent's face-up monster, until the end of this turn. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate that target's effects until the end of this turn.

Yes, like I said, I'm playing both Fiendish Chain and Breakthrough Skill. The reason why I'm playing Breakthrough Skill along with Fiendish is because of the fact that Breakthrough Skill can't be MST "negated". And it can be re-used even if it's in the graveyard.

x1 Solemn Warning - When a monster would be Summoned, OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect is activated that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s): Pay 2000 Life Points; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card

It's a staple, not too much to say.

x1 Bottomless Trap Hole - When your opponent Summons a monster(s) with 1500 or more ATK: Destroy that monster(s) with 1500 or more ATK, and if you do, banish it.

Same as Warning, staple, just watch out for Winda and.....Beelze?

x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device - Target 1 monster on the field; return that target to the hand.

Although it is a staple, it has some really nice synergy with the deck that's worth pointing out. Firstly, after you first summoned Faultroll and used his effect, activate this, return him to the hand, re-summon him and use his effect again. Can do the same but by utilising the effect of Boggart Knight, or to recycle your Synchros, mainly Gottoms.

x1 Torrential Tribute - When a monster(s) is Summoned: Destroy all monsters on the field.

Even though I'm already playing Raigeki I'd also prefer to stop my opponent as he's going off (no, not like that, you pervert). Also has decent synergy with Darksoul.

Extra Deck - Synchros - (9):

x1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

I like Armades, you feel really safe with him out. He's good against decks such as Bujins and Lightsworns, but really any deck with alot of backrow.

x1 Naturia Beast - 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.

As much as I love Naturia Beast, I don't make him that often. But when I do, against the decks that really use spells such as Spellbooks/Prophecy he's just a game winner.

x2 XX-Saber Hyunlei - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "X-Saber" monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can select and destroy up to 3 Spell or Trap Cards on the field.

This is the only card in the extra deck that I have more than 1 copy of, and for a good reason; Hyunlei is by far the thing I summon the most out of anything in the extra deck. It's just so easy to make with like Boggart Knight + Pashuul or Darksoul + Fulhelmknight. Not to mention it's incredible effect which allow it to clear the way for swarms, pushes, and occasionally, an OTK. And being a level 6, it can make Constellar Ptolemy M7, which can recycle Faultrolls (will be explained further down once we get to Constellar Ptolemy M7).

x1 Naturia Barkion - 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
During either player's turn, when a Trap Card is activated: You can banish 2 cards from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.

This card is just like Naturia Beast, only better; negating Traps is alot more relevant than Spells, because Traps a more common. Unfortunately it has pretty bad synergy, but that's a-o-kay.

x1 X-Saber Souza - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "X-Saber" monsters
During your Main Phase: You can Tribute 1 "X-Saber" monster to choose 1 of these effects; this card gains that effect until the End Phase.
● At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: Destroy that monster.
● This card cannot be destroyed by Trap effects.

Souza is Ok, although, I make him alot with Boggart Knight + Fulhelmknight, so he's good in that way. But his effect isn't too great, although, from time to time, it actually helps. It has good synergy with Darksoul, too.

x1 Black Rose Dragon - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls; change that target to face-up Attack Position, and if you do, its ATK becomes 0 until the end of this turn.

You may wonder how I make this - the answer is simple: Armades or Naturia Beast + Pashuul. It may seem like a rare occurance, which it is. But I've had plenty of situations where I've had them out and the Black Rose Dragon was missing. So I added it, and I haven't looked back since.

x1 Scrap Dragon - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 non-Synchro "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

This is a great card that you probably wouldn't assume I make alot, but I do, I really do. And it's really, really good. It's very easy to make with Hyunlei/Faultroll + Pashuul. There's a combo: Summon Boggart Knight - summon Pashuul with its effect - special summon Faultroll - synch Boggart Knight and Pashuul for Hyunlei, destroy backrow -  summon Pashuul from grave with Faultroll's effect - synch for Scrap Dragon. It also has good synergy with Darksoul.

x1 XX-Saber Gottoms - 1 Tuner + 1 or more EARTH monsters
You can Tribute 1 "X-Saber" monster to discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

Your boss-monster, the MVP of the deck - XX-Saber Gottoms. I've already mentioned how easily you can hand-shave with him using Soul Charge and Gottoms E Call, there are of course other ways to; by special summoning like crazy with Faultroll, and such.  

Extra Deck - Xyz - (6):

x1 M-X-Saber Invoker - 2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 EARTH Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck, in face-up Defense Position. Destroy it during the End Phase

He's very "meh". I mean, the only summonable thing is Boggart Knight, which won't even get its effect. But still, he has his moments, it's just that it's hard to point out any perticular combos with him, atleast with this build. However, if you play Tour Guide he can instantly make Faultroll live: Summon Tour Guide - special summon Kuribandit - overlay for Invoker - summon Boggart Knight. There, now you can summon Faultroll form the hand, if he's there, that is.

x1 Abyss Dweller - 2 Level 4 monsters
While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally WATER, all WATER monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; any card effects that activate in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be activated this turn.

Staple extra deck card, in my opinion. Destroys so many decks.

x1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK - 2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls in face-up Attack Position; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" once per turn. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

Steal monsters, easy to make with Boggart Knights.

x1 Gagaga Cowboy - 2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; apply this effect, depending on this card's current battle position.
● Attack Position: If this card attacks an opponent's monster this turn, it gains 1000 ATK, also the opponent's monster loses 500 ATK, during the Damage Step only.
● Defense Position: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Staple; steal games by burning 800 while in defense mode - run over problematic monsters while in attack mode.

x1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer - 2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position. You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 other face-up card on the field; shuffle it into the Deck. You can only use 1 "Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Just an easy way to overcome annoying monsters, without destroying them.

x1 Constellar Ptolemy M7 - 2 Level 6 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Constellar" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, other than "Constellar Ptolemy M7". (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If you do, its effect cannot be activated this turn. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field or in either player's Graveyard; return that target to the hand.

I love this card. It's so good, because you can recycle your Faultrolls with it; you can overlay Faultroll + Hyunlei - summon M7 - detach Faultroll, then add him back to the hand - re-summon him if you control 2 X-Sabers, there are various ways to do this. But they're so many, long, and specific that I can't really write here. But you can figure that out yourselves.

Thank you so much if you took the time to read it all! I'd strongly appreciate if you left a comment! Very Happy

//Lots of love, Zkillerthriller
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:45 pm

I must say I really like the kuribandit tech. This seems to give it more of a gameplay plan similar to mermails where you get some +1's here and there and get everything prepared before going off rather than sitting there tending to stall before going off. There are many subtle differences that has changed the playstyle to be something similar to how x-sabers have been but still slightly different enough to be cool and fresh.
Back to top Go down
P-P-Pantsu...
P-P-Pantsu...

PostSubject: Re: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Hmm cant wait to give this build a try, i really like x-sabers but im terriable at making them lol. The kuribandit tech i must say seems pretty interesting cant wait to try it out. Thanks for making this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm

look pretty good m8, and i will give it a try. Smile

Although, only thing i see that could maybe be changed is 3xfaultroll... has it ever been cloggy?

Other than that, great job m8 very in-depth and really helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ab9999
ab9999

PostSubject: Re: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

yeah it can be sometimes 2 is less cloggy but he is still amazing and well... Ive had many times where I had 3 in hand and finally got 2 on field. In those situations my opponent is usually screwed xD But nice topic as a fellow x saber fan its cool that u made tis ^^ just wanted to say tho im weird and kuribandit didn't work for me after they limited soul charge. So if u think ur almost as weird as meh make saberfacts(sabers + artifacts) it works kinda sorta and has more options and then just use call of the haunted and yeah ;-;

thx for the topic interesting to see wut other peeps think bout this deck, no one else ever made one that ive seen xP

PS: if u think ur just as weird as me try rank up magic to e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!   The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best X-Saber Build of the Format - by an Experienced X-Saber Player; w/ In-Depth Card Explanations and Combos, February 2015!
Page 1 of 1