Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Satellar Battle-Royal Registration

Go down 
+16
Spiderman
drace The Panda
Jif Cena
Kitty Mew Mew
lever10
Nero Kaze
Nublyfe
A Lucky Fish
Tvbeast
P-P-Pantsu...
Zkillerthriller
Kagatsuchi
Valkoor
MrZetsu
Auirex
Reventón
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reventón
Reventón

Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Empty
PostSubject: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:04 pm

I am going ahead and making the first official event here. I don't expect it to take too long. Most of you know the clan war hearts format? This event will use that. For those that do not know; in clan wars that use this format each member (or team) gets a set number of hearts. For members hearts when they lose a match they lose a heart and when all of their hearts are lost they are eliminated. In team hearts when a member of the team loses a match the team loses a heart and once the team loses all hearts they lose the war.

For this event each member who is involved gets 5 hearts. Members can challenge any other member to a royal duel. When you lose your duel you lose 1 heart. Once you lose all hearts you are eliminated from the royal.

Banned decks:
-SatellarKnights
-Shaddolls
-Burn
-Stall
-Exodia (Or special win condition decks)
-Qliphort
-Nekroz
-Burning Abyss
-Yosenju
-Ritual Beast

Please note that all duels must be 2/3 and screenshot of victory and proof of match. Also if there is a deck(s) that you believe should be banned from this please tell me and I will put it under advisement. Battle Royal will begin in exactly 1 week (April 7th).

Current Participants:
-Large Kid
-MrZetsu
-Henrietta
-Immortal Admin
-Pantsu
-Holy Keeper of the X-Sabers
-TvBeast
-Zero
-Nero Kaze
-Lever 10
-Soul Kitten
-Jif
-Drace The panda
-Spiderman
-Dragonecro0987
-Trapstar Neo
-Archangel

Edit: Deck switching is allowed and all decks must be TCG Legal and comply with upcoming banlist.

Last edited by Loveless Dragon on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:27 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
MrZetsu
MrZetsu

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 pm

I'm in, also maybe m-heroes and volcanics but if they're in then so be it
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Left_bar_bleue100/100Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Left_bar_bleue100/100Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm

M-Heroes and Volcanics are fine; nothing else really needs to be banned. Yosenjus are the closest to a remaining banworthy deck I can think of. It's may be worth putting "Alternate Win Conditions" instead of Exodia, to avoid potential silly FTK's and stuff like Vennominaga and Jackpot 7. Other than that, banlist is good.

Speaking of which, I'm in. And out of curiosity, is there deck switching?
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm in. Also please make the banlist TCG only. To prevent Mermail Shenanigans and Seraphs.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm in. Also ban Ritual Beast.
Back to top Go down
P-P-Pantsu...
P-P-Pantsu...

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Im in i guess, Is it TCG or OCG
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm

P-P-Pantsu... wrote:
Im in i guess, Is it TCG or OCG

I edited it Pan. Is TCG only.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
A Lucky Fish
A Lucky Fish

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:59 pm

The Heroes are game
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:28 pm

im def in this
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 pm

I will join.

I think you should either unban Yosenjus or ban Ritual Beasts.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:24 am

lever10 wrote:
I will join.

I think you should either unban Yosenjus or ban Ritual Beasts.

Lev, both should be banned. =P
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:48 am

Oooor just unban both because they are not broken...
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:54 am

Not broken, just too good for the tourney.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:56 am

With that logic we should also make our own ban list where we bring frog ftk back and ban bls, gorz, chaos sorcerer...

Also your logic isn't that good. If we ban a deck because its too good for everything else, then there will be a new deck that is the best and we need to ban that, then again... Then again... We gotta draw the line somewhere and ritual beasts is not it I think. We have a lot of decks banned already, arguably too much since it can restrict people so much on what they can and can't play.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:06 am

It's weird that yosenju are banned and not ritual beasts their both about the sane in cuality and Heros for that matter also fall into the same situation but we can't ban Heros cuz that's all luckyf.ish can play. *cough scurby nub cough*
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 am

lever10 wrote:
With that logic we should also make our own ban list where we bring frog ftk back and ban bls, gorz, chaos sorcerer...

Also your logic isn't that good. If we ban a deck because its too good for everything else, then there will be a new deck that is the best and we need to ban that, then again... Then again... We gotta draw the line somewhere and ritual beasts is not it I think. We have a lot of decks banned already, arguably too much since it can restrict people so much on what they can and can't play.

Dude, that's just my opinion. Calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
A Lucky Fish
A Lucky Fish

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am

Tvbeast wrote:
It's weird that yosenju are banned and not ritual beasts their both about the sane in cuality and Heros for that matter also fall into the same situation but we can't ban Heros cuz that's all luckyf.ish can play. *cough scurby nub cough*

Someone is salty from the last time i beat then into red Wink

As for the banlist, I feel that if it is the deck you normally run non-meta in, then it should be allowed.

Yosenju is considered a Meta deck, and Ritual Beasts are not... so leave it as is from my understanding.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Yosenju stun the meta. Ritual beasts dont have that ability. I am confident that if all the other decks on that list were rekt by the ban list, ritual beasts would top just as much, if not more than yosenjus.

And my fits are calm. I am just providing evidence as to why my opinion is probably the better way to go about it
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:43 pm

RB are totally fine. Like lev said, there has to be a line, otherwise we may as well ban everything. RB is a good stopping point. Hell, as I said, Yoesnju is a debatable ban, but it was banned regardless.

It's also worth mentioning that there should be a certain goal for your deck in terms of how good it is. Obviously, no one expects your Cloudians to be as good as Nekroz. But if you can't make say, your Wind-Ups at least able to stand their ground against RB, then don't bring it to a tourney. Simple. I'm confident in a couple of my non-meta decks, namely Spellbooks and Plant Synchro, because I know my winrate with them, even against the meta, is good enough to bring them to a tourney. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Can i join
Back to top Go down
Jif Cena
Jif Cena

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 pm

I would like to join if thats possible
Back to top Go down
drace The Panda
drace The Panda

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:26 am

I want in Just so I can rekt nubo with blackwings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellar Battle-Royal Registration    Satellar Battle-Royal Registration  Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellar Battle-Royal Registration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next