Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Mm..hello darlings.. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Mm..hello darlings..

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of my implemented Allure Queen fanfiction with the use of my Introduction?
You are a true Queen..
Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_lcap29%Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
So complex but so enticing..
Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_lcap14%Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I enjoyed reading it..
 14% [ 1 ]
It wasn't necessarily my cup of tea..
 14% [ 1 ]
Indifferent.
Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_lcap29%Mm..hello darlings.. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Allure Queen
Allure Queen

Mm..hello darlings.. Empty
PostSubject: Mm..hello darlings..   Mm..hello darlings.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:46 am

Well, well..yet another new environment I have put myself into, let us hope it isn't a waste of time. I am the Allure Queen, Ruler and final living being of my own village, Inishie no Mori. I am also the conspirator and person responsible for my Mother's own death, who is the Queen of the New Ages..or, was. Poor soul could not even stand up to me when I found the power I was seeking for years before my sisters were even birthed.

I am also a descendant from the Hierarchy of Destruction and Creation, a brotherhood/sisterhood responsible for the disappearances of several important figures within the forest, including Gyakutenno Megami and the Divine Grace, Northwemko.

The Queen would simply smirk.

I am also responsible for the deaths of the six queens before my Mother, which were also my...sisters. Why the surprise..? In order to achiever power and what you desire, you have to outcast your problems singularly and execute them fashionably.

My sisters included, the Queen of Interception, the Queen of Experimentation, the Queen of Incarnation, the Queen of Benevolence, the Queen of Aberration and the Queen of Castigation. Each of them had a weakness, and after oh so much work, executions in many areas of our world, deep plotting and soul extracting, I finally molded my life in the form of what it should be. My sisters, Mother and even my own poor Father, (rest his soul for trying to save my Mother; Which was a pitiful attempt at something that wasn't worth any effort.) I gave them all wonderful homes until I need them, if ever, again.

The Queen laughed maniacally, holding her face with her left hand, as her voice echoed in such a wicked tone. She then suddenly calmed down, a large grin upon her face.

You must be wondering a bit more about who I am. Allow me to explain, darlings. I was born and labeled as "Queen of Allure" but as I matured and realized what my foolish Mother, Father and sisters weren't able to do with the powers they were all individually were born with, it was within my best interest to construct individual executions on all of them, although, my Father was a last minute, and did not plan to be a victim, until he stood in my way. Besides, his powers and essence will come in handy for any dark magic activities. I now label myself as the Queen of Judgment; unable to be stopped by even the Queen of Oblivion herself, Ruin. It was fun watching her shocked face when I was able to use a forbidden spell that even she thought was long gone, that wound up sealing her fate, literally.

I am ruthless and will do anything I can to achieve what I desire. I am a savior to those who can not face this reality any longer. I am the vulture that picks off what is left of those that were too weak to make it to where I am~! Evil you say..? Sick, also? You also even believe I am delusional? Oh you poor soul! Allow me to inform you, the difference between truth and lies hold no meaning. Whether you believe or disbelieve your own reality, and in the end when you come to face your final days, I, the Queen of Judgment, will enact my judgment upon you! In my realm, I will take you toward the blue sky, and when the door opens, we will laugh while the butterflies dance their final act before my final judgment is given within the intervals of purgatory and you will never have to worry about living in the world you were in ever again.

All of which I have described and what I have done and will continue to do, is for the sake of the arriving future. The end of the world continues to be unavoidable to those who are too afraid to face their own fates, but you will realize that is a mistake when you, too, will face your final judgment. You do not realize that if the light of these stars continue to have an unchanging brilliance, they too will hear the sounds of salvation and if the world were to announce its end now, the bell filled with happiness would reverberate...Wouldn't that remind you of the praise of pure love..? ~ It would certainly remind me.

--

I do hope you have enjoyed my introduction and rather long explanation of who I am and just some of the things I have been responsible for and what I am capable of. The Queen is here, and there is to be no fear in your eyes unless I create it myself. If you have any questions for me, or anything in general, you may ask. Be seeing you, lovelies..~
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mm..hello darlings.. Left_bar_bleue100/100Mm..hello darlings.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Mm..hello darlings.. Left_bar_bleue100/100Mm..hello darlings.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mm..hello darlings..   Mm..hello darlings.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 am

Welcome, Allure Queen; or should I say, Queen of Betrayal. I have heard myths of you. Of your deeds against the world.

It makes me wonder why beings like you exist. Power, in the end, is not something that is achieved. It is something you use to achieve. Power is influence; power is the ability to manipulate. In that way, you have no power anymore.

So what now? ~
Back to top Go down
Reventón
Reventón

PostSubject: Re: Mm..hello darlings..   Mm..hello darlings.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Madame?! Is that you? If so how did you find this place and it's F8 if that is you.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Mm..hello darlings..   Mm..hello darlings.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mm..hello darlings..   Mm..hello darlings.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mm..hello darlings..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's Lounge :: Introductions And Farewells-
Jump to: