Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork

Go down 
+4
MrZetsu
Dark Rose
Myrtenaster
Reventón
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reventón
Reventón

Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:27 pm

I doubt many people will join but I will still make the first in many episodes of the adventures of SDA.

Each episode will have a theme that goes with the tournament. This episode's theme is as the title says: teamwork. Unlike normal tournaments this will be between two teams fighting in out. Each team will have 5 members (or more/less depending on the number of participants). This is what is different than just having multiple teams of 2 compete:

Both teams will have a starting lineup. The first members of each team will duel in a normal 2 out of 3 match. The loser will be eliminated and the next member in the losing team's lineup will face the winner from the previous game. (Example: I duel against Large Kid and Kid loses. Then let's say Moka is there next member. That would mean Moka would duel against me next). This will continue until all members of a team are eliminated. There will be 3 rounds of this. The team with more team wins takes home the win for Episode 1.

Here is the next twist:

Life points: The player that loses of course is eliminated and the next player in the lineup takes over but here is the twist; the winner of the game will not have their life points reset for their next game. Going back to the me vs large kid example: If kid lost but he got my lp down to 3500 that would mean in my duel vs moka I would start out with 3500 lp. Don't worry, this life point penalty will only be for the first game of the match (unless you all want it for the entire match).

Banlist: TCG/OCG(Current Banlist) Deck switching is enabled (allowed) between games
-Nekroz
-Yosenju
-Shaddolls
-Ritual Beasts
-Qliport
-Burning Abyss
-Stall (that goes with Ghostricks)
-Burn
-Alt Win conditions
-Exodia
Everything else is fair game

To join this adventure post your DN name below. After I see we have an equal number of particapants I will create a reply to this telling all who joined to decide on their team leader and team name along with their member's lineup. Message me either replying to this post or in the chat or on DN ( (Rivals) F8 ) with any questions.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 pm

No Nekroz? I don't know then...
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Metsrule97
This seems really fun!
Back to top Go down
MrZetsu
MrZetsu

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Mrzetsu
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:36 pm

DN; {nations}egypt or {judgment} -eclipse
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:36 pm

im joining Very Happy ghostofnubzero
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm

{Oblivion}Wulfen

You didn't ban tellars.....why?
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Hagiicaul
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 pm

What is that? Or is that a DN name? >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork   Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of SDA Episode 1: Teamwork
Page 1 of 1