Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Luna nodded in acknowledgement of Nyakk's comment, "Now, I shall be off, I must find Kialo." Luna, now able to recognize Corbebs power signature, and the fact he hadn't moved allowed her to teleport directly to him. "Now, will you help me locate Kialo?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm

shina looked at jaden and said "you have trackers on us.... when did you even put them on us?"

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm

"Alright, if you fuckin say so." Alanna says accepting the mission and then looking at Alanna Alanna.

"I want you to stay as close to me as you can." Alanna tells Alanna Alanna, giving her her task.

"If you say so sister, I would never leave your side! Alanna Alanna tells her sister, promising not to leave her side." she says
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Shinyo was returning Gnome to his spiritual form and then he said, "Alright then. I feel firstly we should plan out who our enemy is and what they can do. It is best to have a plan before hand so we do not have a moment like with Shroud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 pm

"If I may, I have a suggestion." Jade says, waiting for permission to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Jaden looks at Shina and laughs softly "Sorry it happened when you all got on the Daedalus the first time, then anyone new that has joined I have slipped it on them too"
Echo stood next to Jaden leaning her head on his shoulder while he explained everything to the others.
Eric looked at Shinyo and nodded "Well...Magmis is unbelievably strong, I think if we keep attacking him and keep him on his toes we have a chance." Jaden nodded to Jade giving her permission to speak.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

"Sure I want to help you find Kialo, however I don't know where he is. All I know are the places he often comes back to from time to time but that's it. Seeing how you can teleport to energy signatures how come you can't just warp to him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

"I say that we drop the people who are heavy hitters and close-range oriented on the ground while long-range fighters provide covering fire from the Daedalus. That way we can get a better angle at firing. Another option is to distract Magmis and attempt to extract Fire and Meridith from the active war zone while we hold Magmis off. Anyway, just my suggestion. It is your call. Jade suggests lighting a cigar (She now smokes cigars instead of cigarettes.)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 pm

"i am not sure how long we can last agenc magmis even if we all take him at once it might not be inof time to get her out of there" said shina looking at the map
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:05 pm

"For some reason I cannot sense his energy signature, but if you can tell me these locations we should be able to locate him quickly"

Kiru shakes her head at Jades suggestion, "No, that won't work. I mean dont get me wrong, its a good plan, but from what i've heard it doesnt matter. This team wouldnt stand a chance as is. We should wait, get stronger. Better to wait and win then rush in and die."  she said reaffirming shina's point.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Jaden taps his chin "Magmis is too strong right now...Kiru is right we need to train, we should head to the arena and all start training" Jaden suggested, he wanted to go fight now, but it would almost certainly be suicide doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

"Well what do we do then? We can't just leave them to die!" Jade yells.

"Jade, your heart rate is increasing. Stay calm." Faith says
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Jaden looks at Jade and places a hand on her shoulder "Jade...Magmis is strong...my father is stronger then almost all of us and my dad couldn't even touch him...we need to get stronger if we are gonna save them...I know it hurts but it's what we gotta do"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:12 pm

"Alright if you fuckin say so." Alanna says as she gets ready to head to the arena.

"Sister or mommy is gonna fight someone? Alanna Alanna asks, hoping to see her Sister or Mommy fight. If they did, I would cheer them on. Alanna Alanna adds, giving her Sister and Mommy a cheer." She says.

"Probably not but we'll fuckin see." Alanna says denying her sister. "Though I can agree with Jade, it may not be the best approach to let people die, but man this is a really tough fuckin decision." Alanna adds, not sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Shinyo said, "Your plan is a good plan Jade, however I agree with Kiru. We should be ready to face the opposition and test various strategies instead of going in with a single strategy. From what happened at the Shroud battle 2 months ago, it is clear we need to focus on more trust within our ranks and make a list of skills soon in order to plot out the best movement to face an enemy as well as each others' strengths and weaknesses"

Shinyo looked at Viola and he said, "During my journey with Viola, we developed strategies based on me in offence and her in defense with her song artes and sometimes vice-versa. You saw only one of the many moves we came up with on our journey. So how about it Jaden, you feel up for list making?"

Shinyo then looked at Alanna and the little girl and said, "Who is this Alanna?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Jaden looked at Shinyo "Whatever we have to do to get stronger and work as a more efficient team, I will do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Jade shrugs his hand off of her shoulder. "Whatever." Jade scoffs, taking a smoke of her cigar and leaving the room, heading to the firing range to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Kiru made a move to leave but before she did she said to everyone in the room "Gather the entire team, meet me at the bar in exactly 1 hour."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Alanna then tells Jade telepathically through her new Unity ability "Hey, when your done come to the fuckin bar. ok? Me and the kid will fuckin be there. Hopefully."

Alanna then started to catch up to Kiru "Yo, where the fuck you heading, and can me and the kid come with?" Alanna asks Kiru.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Jaden nods looking around at everyone "okay guys... let's prepare and head to the bar" he placed a hand on Shina and Echo's shoulders as he walked by as if saying thanks as he went to go change.
Echo blushed and went to go change herself, heading to the bar after finishing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Shinyo opened the coms system and he said, "Attention all Team Eclipse members: Meet at the Bar in 1 hour for planning." Shinyo said to Viola, "Viola, stay here and take care of Eric for now." Shinyo then realized he already deformed Gnome and decided it would be best that he actually give Gnome a break after so much chaos today and walk to the bar. As he walked to the bar, he thought, "Geez, I should get a vehicle one day to give Gnome lots of rest."

Shinyo got to the bar a bit early and he decided to sit in a booth until the others got here. Shinyo then took out a book and read it.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:28 pm

"Ugh, I will try." Jade tells her back, sighing and reaching the firing range. After unloading a couple of rounds down range she sighs. Getting up, she heads to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Alanna goes into the bar with Alanna Alanna and sits down.

"Sister, I'm thirsty. Alanna Alanna complains as she asks Alanna if she can have anything to drink." She says

"Oh God! YOU CANNOT BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Alanna says in frustration. "Look kid, I would ask Kiru, but shes not the most trustworthy person when it comes to giving people some fuckin drinks." She explains her frustration.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:31 pm

"Ah I see." Corbeb started thinking while moving his fingers over his beard. "I can think of 5 places which would be able to hide someone's energy signature from the world. 4 of those 5 places might not be such a good idea to visit seeing how strong the elements are present there and only those with ties to the element could possibly reach there. The other one however... is dangerous. It's a lake in our country which he always has been rather fond off." Corbeb said as he sat down. "No one knows for sure what that lake is or what it does. However we call it the crystal lake, it has a somewhat of a legend going for it which goes like this." Corbeb coughed and cleared his throat

"One day A kid saw his mother walk away from the home without telling him where she was going, being curious where his mom was going he followed her. You have to know that the kid wasn't old enough to learn magic and thus didn't feel the ominous aura surrounding the place. he followed her through the forest but lost her, however he found the lake and noticed how thirsty he was. His mother noticed her child from the corner of her eye and ran towards it but she was too late. When reaching for the water the poor kid fell into the water and sank to the bottom. When the mother looked for her child in the lake the only thing she saw were crystals. To this day no one knows what happened to that kid who fell into the lake." He sighed."it is possible that Kialo has fallen into that lake. I don't know what would've happened to him if he did though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Entering the bar frustrated, Jade finds her usual seat next to Alanna. "Hey. I had to cool down for a bit, sorry." Jade says, handing Alanna a water bottle as she always does when Alanna and her go to the bar because she knows Kiru would give Alanna alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next