Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Hearing the loud-ass alarm bubble going off caused Willow to leap at least 3 feet into the air before landing on her feet, her fists up, ready to deck whatever it was that woke her up in the face. Looking around, she noticed it wasn't anything in the room and grumbled. She wasn't a morning person. No one should be a morning person, and if they are, she'd kill them, she believed. Looking over at Zarest, she covered her mouth to conceal an "Awwwww!" as he slept like a baby, even after the alarm. Stretching a bit, she decided to go to the kitchen to see if anyone was in there. She walked out of the room and quietly closed the door before sluggishly going down the hall to the dining area. When she got there, her eyes went wide as she saw the various arrays of food and beverages laid out on the table. Willow shook her head in disbelief and looked over at Nyakk.

"Did you cook all of this? I didn't think there'd be breakfast in this weird country." Giggling a bit, she sat down in one of the chairs and started filling her plate with food. Then she pointed a fork at Nyakk.

"I didn't think you were one to cook, Nyakk. Not too shabby. Everything looks delicious." Licking her lips, Willow dug into the food like a savage. She wasn't making a mess, but she ate as if she never tasted food before, which, in her mind, she hadn't. She quickly finished her meal and stood up, bringing her plate to the kitchen and placing it in the sink before washing it and putting it away. Walking back out to the dining hall, she walked up to Nyakk and bowed.

"Thank you for the meal. Now then..." Willow placed her hands in her pockets before taking out her microfilament-wire gloves. "If you'll excuse me, I have some pesky 'friends' to visit today. I'll be back later in the day. Mind getting the door for me?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Akuma and Shroud both woke up at the same time when the alarm clock appeared. Shroud moving his hand to the left smashing his arm against the wall. While Akuma smashed his arm against the floor. Both of them coming up at the same time and leaving the room. At the same time. Their movements were practically perfect together. Both of them heading to the kitchen because of the smell. They were smiling from the smell.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Willow looked over to see Shroud and Akuma walking perfectly in sync, as if they were in a trance from the food. Rolling her eyes, she turned towards them.

"You guys are pathetic..." Smiling, she took a lollipop out of her back pocket and put it in her mouth before calling out.

"Now could someone help me with the door? I gotta get going."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Luna jolted awake at the sound of the alarm, looking around in confusion. She had dozed off while studying the books and considering she hadn't needed sleep for over twenty years she was a bit disoriented. As she stood up her stomach rumbled and she clutched her mid section in alarm, muttering to herself "What is this country doing to me... First I lose awareness of the passing of multiple hours now I feel hallow.. " Deciding it would be best to find the former residents of this country Luna left her room, following some wondrous aroma emanating from the kitchen where she did indeed find who she was looking for, addressing no one in particular, "This country does more than seal my power... I seemed to have blacked out missing multiple hours of time, and now my stomach sounds like some beast... What is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Willow turned and looked at Luna, her eyebrow raised.

"You mean you've never been hungry before? It's what happens when your stomach has no food to digest in it. Eventually it starts to digest the muscles in your body. It's why people who starve get so skinny." Willow tilted her head to the side, cracking her neck. She looked around as everyone seemed quiet. Her face turned red.

"What? I may be crazy but I know the human anatomy..."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:31 pm

"The old guy will have to let you out, however I can only let you go if you swear you won't inflict any fatal wounds on anyone and that you would tell them that the guy who attacked you might be planning something. Deal?" Nyakk asked Willow. As he asked her Corbeb walked in and sat at the table.

Nyakk noticed Luna walking in and heard her question and chuckled. "You used to support your bodily fuctions through your spirits didn't you Luna?" He asked with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Willow looked back at Nyakk and rolled her eyes again. The thought of not being allowed to kill the scum that was her ex-team annoyed her, but she sucked it up and did a quick salute.

"Aye, aye, sir. No fatal wounds and send 'em a message that we're planning something. Got it!" Willow skipped over to the door, waiting for it to open.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Luna looked at Willow, somewhat startled, "What a brutal way to torture someone!" Then she turned to Nyakk, "Well of course I did. Now, how do I make this torture stop? I suppose I have to... eat? " Luna picked up a morsel of food, it appeared to be the flesh of some animal, bacon, she thought it was called. Her eyes widened as she bit it, it was the most amazing thing she'd tasted in well over twenty years, granted, it was the only thing she'd eaten in that time but still. She then all but dove into the spread of food trying every combination of what was present, savoring the tastes.

As she finished she turned to Nyakk with regret, "Well then, shall we be on our way soon..."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Nyakk gestured to Corbeb to go after Willow to open the door as he waited for Luna to be done with her food. He knew she hadn't eaten in a long time but he found it odd she hadn't drank anything. "Don't you think you also need to drink something Luna, seeing how it's been a while since you drank anything, your body isn't going to like that. I'm guessing you already have a mild headache right now due to dehydration.

Corbeb walked to Willow and handed her the wired gloves. "I've made a simple adjustment on your weapon, your wire attached to your right index finger is enchanted by runes and is able to protect you from spirit abilities, but won't hurt spirits or spirit users themselfs. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Willow nodded, placing the wired gloves in her pockets. As she did so, she saw Corbeb open the door in front of them.

"I'll be back later." At that, she turned on her heel and walked out of the castle, making her way toward the outskirts of Dranire.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Luna shook her head slightly, now that she thought about it her head did ache a bit. "Ingesting liquids will cure this? As you say." Luna grabbed a glass of orange juice, downing it in one gulp, savoring the taste. She then reached for some milk, swallowing that quickly as well. As Luna reached for yet another glass of Orange juice she stopped herself and sighed, "No.. we must be going soon, I shall.. dine.. yes that's the word, once we succeed in our quest." Sh turned to face Nyakk, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Akuma who was just looking at Luna and Nyakks little conversation Shroud was looking at Willow who was going out into the world of Dranire. He felt a little bit jealous that she was able to go out but him. He looked at Nyakk but he didnt know what to say. This was still very new to him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 pm

After Willow left the castle Corbeb walked to a room next to the gate and took out 2 backpacks which were filled with food, water and camping requirements. After that he took out 4 scrolls for Luna, each of which casted a demonic spell. The first one was shadow shock, which casts a dark lightning bolt it's a low class spell but the scroll could be cast 6 times so it was best for repeated use. The second one was Devil's arm, an enchantment which transforms an arm into one of a low class devil for 5 hours but it would be useless after a single use. The 3rd one was a simple summon which summoned 2 hellfire fiends for 30 minutes which followed their master's commands to the letter. The last one was added as a last resort, it opened a portal directly to the underworld for a 1 way trip to the underworld, however this one was put into Nyakk's backpack by Corbeb. Lastly he put a rectangular grey block which fitted completely in his hand on Luna's backpack and called Nyakk and Luna that everything was ready for them to leave.

"I just heard Corbeb yell everything is ready, so I guess we shall." Nyakk said as he walked towards the main hall calmly hoping this trip wouldn't take too long and that Luna won't be that paralyzed by the overwelming Magical pressure in this country, since this could be the PERFECT opportunity for her to get over her fear or at least make it less of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Luna sighed, reluctantly following Nyakk to the entrance to get the pack from Corbeb, which was apparently what that old man's name was. "If we are ready to go to this lake lead the way. " Luna waited for Corbeb to open the door and Nyakk to take the lead, having second thoughts about exiting the castle.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Corbeb quickly explained the scrolls to Luna and how many uses they had and made sure she understood their effects fully. Then he pulled the grey rectangle from her backpack and held it in one hand. "I'm sure you've already felt the magical pressure in this country, and while it blocks your powers it doesn't block your own skills. So by that logic you still have the ability to manipulate energy, however instead of the energy inside you you have to manipulate the energy outside you for this one to work." Corbeb held the rectangle tightly and white orbs flew to it until the rectangle became completely white. The orb after that caused the rectangle to glow. "After it has reached this state form an object in your head and try to visualize yourself holding that object, if done well-." From the rectangle the form of a simple short sword was created of white energy. "-Something like that should happen, it's a weapon made purely from Mana and is sold everywhere in the country for those who prefer to attack physically or children who are taught how to use magic and create basic shapes. Not to insult you or your power, however I thought you'd prefer something to swing with to defend yourself than pieces of paper which have a set number of uses." Corbeb put the grey rectangle back on Luna's backpack which stuck to it through simple magic. After that Corbeb put his hand on the door and opened it.

"Well then it seems like we're ready to go. So are YOU ready-?" Nyakk asked after that he turned to Corbeb with a serious face "Hey, old man you forgot something. Didn't we discuss this? I know you like messing with people but this is going a bit too far."

Corbeb sighed. "I hoped you wouldn't notice." He said in a tone which clearly implied it was meant as a joke. He extended his hand towards Nyakk and casted a transformation spell.

Nyakk's entire body started to change, he started to shrinking slowly until he had lost around 20 centimeters. His black hair slowly became more brown until it stopped between light brown and dark blonde. On his forehead a scar started to form, and his muscles became less visible to make it seem he hadn't left Dranire nor ever wielded a real weapon. He himself used his powers to constantly absorb the mana around him and expel it to create the illusion of a magical aura. "NOW We're ready to leave, are you?" Nyakk said with a slightly altered voice.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Luna remained impassive at Nyakk's transformation, illusions and shape shifting were nothing new to her, instead her mind was occupied by a raising apprehension. She nodded in acknowledgement to what Corbeb had told her about the scrolls and the rectangle. Luna shook her head in a rather pathetic attempt to shake off the sense of dread and focused her attention on Nyakk, "Well? are we to be off? Lead the way." Luna gestured for Nyakk to walk through the door ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Nyakk simply walked through the door wondering how much Dranire had changed ever since the last time he had visited it. He knew there weren't going to be any major cities on their route but he remembered a few villages that should be on their route, he just hoped they still existed and weren't abandoned. After he walked around 20 meters he turned around and leans with his back on a tree as he waits for Luna to step outside.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:18 pm

The door slammed shut behind Luna, the demonic aura that had barely been keeping her standing fell away and the full realization she was utterly helpless came crashing down.  She tried to take a step forward, stumbled, and fell. As had happened every time her powers had been stripped from her Luna panicked, her breathing seized up, she trembled uncontrollably and tears streamed down her face, her mind in chaos. She sat there on her knees, doubled over with her arms wrapped around her middle for what felt like an eternity as sobs racked her body. She called out shakily in her mind
S-Shek? Asmo? Levi? A-are you three still with me? You haven't abandoned me have you? Not after all these years..
 Three voices of power reverberated through Luna's mind, but they were.. muffled. We remain. Our powers are stifled but we shall never leave. We, two Princes of Hell and a Champion of the Light have made a Pact, bound in blood. We keep our word, forever and always. Until the death of time itself and beyond, we shall never forsake you, my dear friend. You must remain strong even when all hope is lost. Continue onward through this darkness, there is Light at the end. T-thank you... my friends... Luna struggled to her feet to begin her journey south, managing to stumble to where Nyakk stood waiting  before collapsing to the ground again, the unbridled terror that still gripped her like a massive physical weight forcing her to the ground. This would be the longest fifty kilometers of her life.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Nyakk stood against the tree while he looked at Luna trying to slowly stumble his way towards him and sighed. He looked around and saw that no one was near, he quickly absorbed nearly all the mana around his body which filled his energy tank completely but felt that it was quickly draining and that touching Luna would still drain her of her powers but this was the least he could do to help her. As he was draining the Mana surrounding him quickly he walked to Luna creating a small bubble where no Mana was present and thus the magical pressure was non-existant. He just stood there and waited for Luna to get up again.

Corbeb also walked out of the gates with a large staff in his hand while he started to carve glyphs in the walls and the surrounding ground.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Akuma and Shroud followed them. They were interested in what this place was going to look like. Neither of them had been in the world.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:04 pm

The moment they tried to follow Nyakk, Luna and Corbeb through the doors, the doors slammed shut in front of their nose.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Luna felt her power return and quickly forced herself to a standing position, grateful for the brief reprieve in the hellish land. However she knew it wouldn't last long. Remembering the rectangle Corbeb had given her she had an idea, She nodded to Nyakk, signifying her thanks as well as to stop absorbing mana so she could use the box to form a two meter long staff.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Nyakk sighed and let the barrier lessen a bit allowing about 20% of the Mana surrounding him in the air which made the rectangle in Luna's hand glow and created a vague outline of a staff, while it wasn't strong yet it did exist in the physical realm. "Don't mention it. However I can only keep this barrier up for 10 minutes, which I can extend to 30 minutes by slowly making it weaker and weaker but after that you're going to need to rely on your own body. Now shall we go?" Nyakk said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Luna nodded affirmatively, feeling the magical pressure returning, "Yeh.. Let's go, I'll follow close behind you." Luna took a deep shuddering breath, her eyes shifting left and right as if searching for some horrible creature that was the source of her dread.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Nyakk started walking at a moderately fast pace, he wanted to use this barrier to it's fullest potential so that it didn't go to waste since he wasn't completely sure if he could do it again with rest since it took a lot huge toll on his mind to constantly control the mana around him to such an extend. After walking for about 3-4 minutes he noticed that his grip on the barrier started to slip. "Prepare for a bigger wave of mana coming in Luna, I'm going to increase the amount of mana in this bubble." After saying this he let 40% of the mana back in again which caused Luna's staff to become completely solid and strong enough to lean upon. He stopped for a moment to allow Luna to catch her breath and recover from the shock if needed. "You okay, do we need to stop or can we keep going?" He asked.

Corbeb was still at the Castle starting to use Fire which came from the tip of his fingers to carve multiple symbols into the huge black doors which started to glow the moment he completed the. After about half an hour he was done and the gates were completely covered in these symbols. "Man, this is the first time I made something this complex. Now let's see if it works." He closed his eyes and called upon his spirit and put his hand on the door, as he channeled energy through his hand in the door the symbols first glowed green and then quickly switched to light blue and the doors swung open while the magical pressure in the air doesn't allow one to use powers it does allow one to channel power into something however this immediately would vanish due to the magical pressure.. He was proud of himself, he might have been the first person who has figured this out, how to transform Spritual energy into Mana, he sighed and continued with the symbols around the castle with an idea how to complete them now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Alliance    Spirit Force RP: Alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Alliance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next