Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
THE FIREBREATH GAME Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

THE FIREBREATH GAME

Go down 
+9
Lunarnox
Caphalor
Ulti-Apelio
Myrtenaster
NeoNaruto
Oshu
Dark Rose
Alisae
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty
PostSubject: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:10 am

Ello bitches. This is the Firebreath game. I was getting tired of posting in the Roleplay and i wanted to post on other things for a change, ya know? So i have created the... "FIREBREATH GAME"*Explosions everywhere*

So this is how you play it. Now this goes for Roleplayers and non roleplayers, ill give prizes to both whoever is the one to win.

You have to post one thing that you love about me. Depending on how much i love it, i will give you points, and the first one to 50 points will get one of the Legendary Weapons of my World. I've only revealed two of them and both of them were used by Kane. If it wasnt for Magmis xD i would have rekted face.

So... let the games begin. Oh and hint: Could be meaningful or a joke, it all depends on if i like it or love it enough to give you a lot of points or nah.

*START*

THE FIREBREATH GAME 151:12
Eric:5
Jishy:6
Nitro: 8
Ten: 15
Nub Of The Week: 10
Tam Tam: 9
Caphlor: 3
Tara: 10

Last edited by Firebreath on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:15 am

Fire, I love the world you created within the roleplay. At first I thought "Oh this was going to be shit." But it actually got really enjoyable, really quickly. To be honest, I even wanted to steal this world for myself, but I wouldn't know how to pull that off. Please keep on hosting these kinds of RPs, everyone loves them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:18 am

Well fire, as you know I'm from dmu xP so I have been with Ya since the start pretty much, and since then you have grown to become an even better dm since back then ^,^ so keep doing what your doing
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue0/0THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:34 am

well at first i thouhg you were a dum ass ._. like no joke, but now i think you are less of a dum ass a smart dum ass e.e but seriosuly i honestly dident like you at first XD but youv grown on me to the point were i can actually talk to you like i would all my friends and nubs e.e
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 am

Fire, I find you as a mature member of the community. Keep up your good work please.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 am

"Fire, I love the world you created within the roleplay. At first I thought "Oh this was going to be shit." But it actually got really enjoyable, really quickly. To be honest, I even wanted to steal this world for myself, but I wouldn't know how to pull that off. Please keep on hosting these kinds of RPs, everyone loves them." LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGA DAYUM THIS IS WHAT IM AFRAID OF HONESTLY... now im scared of actually making SF 2....

THE FIREBREATH GAME 151: 6

Eric: 5

Jishy baby: 6
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 am

Fire please, you shouldn't be scared of me. Though can you have my babies?
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 am

At first I didn't know how going back to the dmu universe was gonna work, I was excited yet nervous that It was gonna fail but somehow you made it work through all your shenanigans, and that's where I tip my hat off to you, as your obviously the better rp'er xP
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 am

tfw you get banned for posting in the forums but ego stroking shitposting like this is allowed

THE FIREBREATH GAME Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOB-ngde48_3MadWH2wDxJ1oc_sp_kohD6IB7w1pMju_rszUZSog
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:11 am

Fire your a really good writer. Through most of the paragraphs I read which I see some effort in, I see a lot of effort in them, and I can picture it in my head. The way you address all 5 senses in creative writing is really brilliant. Your vocabulary is really big, and I want to say that your writing can be a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 am

Lol dont lie it lowers your chances of good points xD
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:41 am

Fire plz, I actually like your writing.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:53 am

Fire, I love your personality, and how you're always such a good friend to me. Sure, sometimes when I try to say sentimental stuff, all you do is say "lol" or something like that, but I assume that you have your reasons. You were one of the first people on the Internet that I met who I can call my friend, and I hope that it can stay that way for a very long time. Thanks so much for everything that you do. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

-Ailo
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 am

Fire I feel like you are the 3rd person I can talk to when I feel depressed.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 am

You're the only person who's rps I'd actually join, and not to mention the only one I really actually had fun with.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 am

You do breath Fire what is awesome O.o
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 am

Punch. Nuff said right there I think. When we collaborate on shit things get interesting, you know what I mean. And you know what else? I dont even need to get points to get that legendary weapon! MWUAHAHAHA! But like legit, i do enjoy participating in you RP's and aiding with the DM stuff, I used to avoid SDA almost as much as I did anything anitech related but when you said you were making an RP here I actually came back @_@. (you'd still never get me on ATF no matter what kind of RP you made)
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:52 am

I love that you are only half a faggot. Like, half of you is nice, but the other half is faggot as fuck
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Fire, I love how you got everyone here to suck your dick without even trying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue1/1THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
THE FIREBREATH GAME Left_bar_bleue0/0THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Your dick :I

Nah but srsl0r, I do enjoy when we come together like butt cheeks and make the shit that is our collection of ideas. Punch had the greatest intro of any character, you know I'm not lying about that. And the fact that I got Dea T. H.'s inspiration from PIMP Punch and PIMP Joker is truth enough. The RP is fun and all, but it's really the ideas I get to think of IN the RP that make me appreciate you being here a lot more. Also Shroud is still fucking adorable. He's like a baby <3
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Punch is the single greatest thing that has ever happened in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Hmmmmm. To be honest, we don't really talk enough to have a lot of  things I love about you (unfortunately) because you seem to think I'm some sort of horrible traitorous monster, waiting for the right moment to stab someone in the back Q_Q, but then like other times you dont?

ANYWAY! We both know that I love your quotes. They've made me laugh countless times and still do. I'm not sure if you're really stupid... or just very errr "unique"? Either way, you've made these places far more enjoyable in small doses~
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:20 pm

LMFAO. XD

Yes i have that power.

Nitro: 8

Ten: 10

Nub Of The Week: 10

Tam Tam: 9

Caphlor: 3

[img]http://media.pldh.net/pokecons_action/151.gif[/img]: 10
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Fire all of your characters you created are extremely likeable, and have really good concepts that I seem to enjoy. Like Punch. Punch is fun.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:56 pm

oh wait, wtf. I have to KEEP sucking your dick for points? That's some crazy shit right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FIREBREATH GAME   THE FIREBREATH GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

THE FIREBREATH GAME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next