Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Myrtenaster
Kitty Mew Mew
Tamashii
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Lilac pets Melisandra on the head. "Its ok, Last Order loves you. I can tell just by how happy she is around you. If anything I should be asking you to care for Last Order as much as you can." Lilac tells Melisandra. "I have to go find Jade's friend now." Lilac says as she walks off.

Last Order hops off Jade and she then quickly runs outside to find Meli. "Mommy wants to meet you!' Alanna Alanna calls out to Meli, waving for her to come inside and meet mommy." She says.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Tara looked him in the eyes.
"Well, you're nice, protective, and cute, in a doglike way." She blushed, stroking the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 pm

He chuckled when the side of his face was stroked. She could feel the deep scars on parts of his face. "Woof." He smiled. "Really? Heh, I thought you wouldn't think so highly of me."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Melissandra smiled at Lilac, nodding her head at her. As she flew away, Melissandra whispered under her breath, to herself more than to Lilac.

"Thank you..." She jumped up, however, when AA showed up with ehr request. Melissandra chuckled, petting AA's head.

"Ah, Melissandra sees. Lead the way, Last Order."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 pm

"Of course I do. You helped me get adjusted to the future. I couldn't thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

"I don't need a thank you. I just need you." He smiled, gently holding a hand to her cheek. His tail suddenly froze. He stared at Tara's eyes, getting a bit lost in them, like some sort of trance. He found himself leaning into her, eventually connecting his lips to Tara's. His ears shot up at realization of what he had done, but they slowly relaxed and went back down, his eyes closing shut.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Last Order leads Melisandra to Jade's room, and jumps on Jade again hugging her. "This is my friend.' Alanna Alanna tells Jade, pointing to Melisandra, and blushing." She says.

Lilac eventually does find Ruby. "Hey, Jade is awake. She has somethings she wants to ask you and she wants you to bring her her gear." She tells her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Jaden had finally found the door he was looking for, figuring it was Tara's room he opened the door "Hey Tara wanna spa-" Jaden saw Gajeel and Tara kissing, his chest throbbed for a moment or two before he shouted "S-Sorry! Sorry!" Jaden slammed the door shut and flew away from the manor, going towards the forest as he flew through the pain that his exhausted body was giving off.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Tara was melting into the kiss until she saw Jaden. She pried her lips off of Gajeel's and watched him run away, stunned.
"Oh god...what have I done..."
"What do you think you did? You broke his heart." Lira said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Ruby stops twirling the revolver, jumping up. "On it. How is she?" she says, gathering her belongings.

Jade looks at the feline and offers her hand. "I assume your Lil Alanna's special friend?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 pm

"Well, shes awake." Lilac tells Ruby. "And still has those drawings the kid and her friend drew on her." She adds.

Last Order lets out a laugh seeing the drawings that She and Meli drew on Jade's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Jade raises an eyebrow, coming to a realization as to what she had done. She laughs. "That is not very nice." She pouts.

Ruby enters the room, dropping off the gear. "Got to hand it to you, didn't think you were waking up."

Jade laughs. "It would require a lot more effort to take me down."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Gajeel watched Jaden run away, his body frozen in shock. He managed to look at Tara, a face of utter confusion and terror plastered onto his face. "W-what?" He could only speak those words. His heart felt like it was sinking into a dark abyss of despair.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Melissandra nods, shaking Jade's hand.

"Yes. Melissandra is a friend of Last Order. And Melissandra sees you are 'Mommy'." She smirks, chuckling under her breath as her tail waves back and forth.

Echo had left for the forest, wanting to get away form everyone. Joker... was terrifying. Even without that previous episode, now she could see everything... she shuddered at the thought.

As she walked, she noticed a saddened aura that was obviously Jaden's. Raising an eyebrow, she ran to him, slowing to a jog before stopping in front of him.

"Jaden? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Jade laughs. "Indeed. And Lil Alanna is my daughter. So you better be nice to her." she winks as she pulls AA close to her and turns to Ruby. "Let me have the revolver."

Ruby nods, tossing her the unloaded firearm.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:33 pm

"I..." Tara began.
"I need to go, Gajeel." She quickly left. There was a tiny, one-eyed robot that she needed to smash.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Melissandra laughs loudly, nodding her head.

"Melissandra will take care of Last Order. Melissandra has taken a liking to her." She ruffles AA's hair as if to stress this point.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Jaden looked at Echo and gave her a hug "Hey Echo, just kind of sad...I miss my dad" Jaden said with a frown
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:45 pm

She nods, sitting next to Jaden. Her hand comes to hold his, locking their fingers as she stared up into the sky.

"I understand... the pain of loss, Jaden. It will eat away at you, it will try to bring you down. And chances are? It'll succeed." Her head turned to him, and she unraveled her bandages so she could look at him through her milky eyes.

"But your job is to get back up. The tragedy of death should not always be viewed in a perspective of regret. Instead, be joyful that he has passed on, to be freed from the confines of this world." She pauses for  moment, turning her head away again.

"Besides, you remember him well. In the end, the remembrance of a loved one does not help that loved one... after all, they're dead. But it helps you to carry on their ideals and principles, and hope you may honor them, even in death."

Last edited by Valkoor on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Jaden smiled and wiped away some tears "Your right...I will make him proud...I'll be a good leader...ill keep everyone safe....I swear it"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Asuya stared out the window of the ship. She hadn't slept all last night. She was too afraid to do so. The voice of Willow echoed in her mind, and she was still torn between whether to tell the others about Willow's arrival and message or not. But along with those thoughts came another--should she track her down. Asuya knew Willow was unstable, and would probably be slaughtered if she tried to find her. But she also knew she had to find her, and by staying with the team, she knew she wouldn't be finding her any time soon. She just stared at the window, even when Connor brought the coffee to her. She didn't acknowledge his existence at all. She just looked comatose the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Gajeel sank into the bed, heartbroken. He stared at the ceiling, not knowing how to react.Was I just rejected or what the hell just happened?

Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:51 pm

"And I'll make sure you don't mess up." She grinned happily, ruffling his hair in love and affection.

In the back of Echo's mind, Ancilla resided, smiling softly to herself. She stood among a valley of rainbows, flashes of light appearing beneath her. Shadows occasionally moved through the valley, a passing image. Ancilla herself stood straight, her torn blue dress billowing in the light breeze.

"Echo... you have come so far. And yet, you still have two more stages to go. I wonder how you'll fare?"

Last edited by Valkoor on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 pm

"Alanna Alanna loves Melisandra.' She says, proving her point by snuggling Melisandra and squeezing it, even tighter then the hug she gave Mommy Jade." She says.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Tara looked around for Humonculon. She didn't really want to smash him, as he HAD helped her get away from Joker, but she was going to give him something to feel sad about.

Harmony poked her head in. "Are you guys good? Can I come back in now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next