Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Myrtenaster
Kitty Mew Mew
Tamashii
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Jaden smiled gently and looked into the air "I'll be a great leader...I swear it.."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Humonculon could be see scurrying around walls, scanning them to remember his surroundings.

Gajeel buried his face into his pillow, trying to pretend her running away didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Tara eventually found Humonculon scuttling around and picked him up.
"Hi, Humonculon. Trying to find your way back to Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:14 pm

As joker walked the halls he sensed a disturbance in the Love coming from inside Gajeels room, he knocked on the door and entered, "My dear puppy! Whatever has damaged your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Jaden felt his chest thump again and he flew into the air and breathed out "Black Fire!" His black flame seemingly covered the sky and after a few moments he stops it and flies back down, panting gently
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Echo nods, kissing Jaden on the cheek.

"And I'll make sure you won't mess up." She jumped back, however, as he took to the sky. She watched him, curiously observing the pitch black aura that emanated from him.

"Jaden?..."

Melissandra hushes AA, trying her best to keep a straight face.

"Hey, don't say that. Mommy might be jealous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Jade raises an eyebrow, trying to guess what she means. She will have to ask later. "Ahem. Anyways, I need some rest. I would appreciate if I can do so."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 pm

"Tara left after we kissed after Jaden saw both of us. I was about to say that I loved her, but it got ruined. Now I'm depressed." He turned and looked at Joker. "Kiss me, you die."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:26 pm

"Alanna Alanna understands.' Alanna Alanna says as she gets off of Mommy Jade, and continues to huggle Melisandra. 'Lets give mommy some space.' She says, holding Melisandra's tail in a lovingly manor." She says.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Jaden looks up at her, one of his eyes glowing black before slowly going away "Sorry...I didnt wanna do that anywhere near you.."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 pm

"My dear wulfen, I know the pain of a broken heart. If it is a companion in love you require I the Arcana Knight Joker shall be there for you always!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 pm

"Of course." She steps away, patting AA's head as she began to walk out the room with her. She turned back to Jade for a moment, smiling softly.

"Rest well, Mommy."

Echo stares at him, tilting her head.

"Why? What's happened? Your aura... it contains impurities. You have been tormented, haven't you?"

((Gtg for the night. AA can play with Meli. Echo should just seem worried at Jaden's actions. Night.))
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 pm

"I may be bisexual but I AM NOT touching that. But, thanks at least." He sighed and sat up, rubbing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Joker pouts, "Two hearts are broken on this day, what a tragedy! Why must you deny my love when you know in the end it is futile?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Jaden shivers, the laughing of Willow echoing in his head, Screams of hundreds all begging for help as they are all slaughtered and all jaden can do is watch.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Gajeel stood up, putting his trench coat an shirt back on. His emotion seemed to completely disappear. He walked out and began to look for Tara without another word.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Tara was still gripping Humonculon.
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

Harmony emitted an exasperated sigh. "Okay, I guess I'll just leave then..." She had wanted to tell Jade that she had exacted revenge for her, but she was tired.

(Gray isn't working! Help!)
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Jaden felt the urge again and he flew into the air "Hydra black fire!" The flame seemed to cover the sky, if any of team eclipse looked outside they would see it.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Kiru was in her sleeping chambers, she felt along the edge of a picture frame feeling for a small button. Pressing it the picture swung away from the wall revealing a keypad which she input a pass code into. A rectangular section of her floor that was completely hidden when closed slid away revealing a long spiral staircase descending deep below the manor.

Putting the picture back into place and grabbing a lantern Kiru began her decent, the floor sliding back into place.

Reaching the bottom she walked down a long corridor, avoiding the numerous traps that had been set, eventually reaching a massive gilded door.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/golden-antique-door-29257336.jpg
Setting her lantern on the ground Kiru drew her two swords, inserting them into small slits in two of the circles on the door. Twisting one, then the other like keys, then moving back to the other imputing a complex sequence, drawing out the swords when the sequence was complete. As she did the doors swung open revealing a huge circular chamber, completely empty except for a red door frame twisted in a way that made it hurt the eyes to try to follow.

Kiru stood in front of the of the doorway, she had been thinking long and hard about this but still a meaningful third wish had eluded her. At that moment she thought she heard a voice, calling to her threw the ages, from dimensions none knew existed, Revive the one known as Kane, killed by magmis Kiru had no idea who this Kane was or what his significance was she felt he was important. Steeling herself one last time she stepped through the door....

... and into the Realm of the Eelfinn once more. This time she knew the way and needed no guide, swiftly entering the center chamber of the Eelfinn council. The 'leader' spoke "So you have returned, bearing no Iron, source of light nor an instrument of music?" Kiru affirmed she had none of these and the Eelfinn nodded. "Then let us begin. What are you desires?"

Kiru now knew that a price must be set before "The price of my wishes shall be this: I will allow a curse to be placed on myself, reflecting the pain of any wound I inflict on others back upon myself. Is this agreed? The Eelfinn spoke quietly among themselves, "The pain returned to you shall be double what is inflicted." Kiru sighed, "Deal.My wishes are now this: I wish I had a power to aid my comrades in battle against powerful foes. I wish that the only ones that may enter this realm are those the higher being guiding my hand allows to enter, and my third wish is for the one known as Kane, killed by Magmis, to be revived."

The Eelfinn nodded, "The contract is sealed, bound in blood, return now to your world and that which as been agreed upon shall be so."

There was a blinding flash and Kiru was returned to the her world, slumped against a wall in the halls of her manor, asleep.

Somewhere in the world, the man know as Kane lived again.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Gajeel sighed and began to look for Tara, following her scent.

Humonculon used his slender legs to pop out of her hand and jump onto the ceiling. "What did I do!?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Shinyo and Viola were playing a checkers game and it seemed they were evenly matched. Connor then came in and said, "Hey guys, how are you?" Shinyo looked up and said, "We are testing our brains with a game of checkers." Suddenly, a giant black fire pillar arose to the sky and covered it for a moment. Shinyo then got on his cloak in an instant and said, "Come on, let's go!" and the trio ran to the source of the fire.

When they reached the forest area, they saw Jaden emitting the fire and Echo was on the ground. Shinyo said, "What the hell is going on to Jaden?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Echo looks over st them "H-His aura is impure...something is haunting him but he wouldn't tell me what"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:16 pm

shina saw the fire from her window but thought nothing of it.

as adrein was walking around trying to forget what had happened he saw black fire in the sky and figured he should go check it out. when he got there he saw it was jaden that was doing the fire and said "ya know he might end up burning down the forest..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Shinyo thought to himself, "Shit, we need to get him to end this shit before he causes a forest fire." Shinyo looked and said, "It has to be me. This aura would kill a normal person. But Necrosians are built more sturdy than humans." Connor then got his shoulder and said, "If that is the case, I'm helping out." Shinyo nodded. "Alright, Let's show them some Necrosian battle techniques."

With that, Shinyo casted a summon. The Summon of Undine to wash away the fire. Beforehand though, he warned Echo about this. (-5/45)

"Water torrents of flowing freedom, let loose your stream of hope. I call upon the maiden of the mist. I summon thee. Come Forth, Undine!"

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Eq4vGPq

With this summon, Undine then created a water vortex over the forest to protect it from the falling embers.

After the summon, Connor whistled and summoned his jet bike, the Lone Wolf, and had Shinyo ride it with him to Jaden's Altitude Level. When they reached Jaden, they felt his darkness and Shinyo said, "I may need some help in this." Connor then channeled his dragon energy into his clawed gauntlet and yelled, "PENDRAGON! Honed Claws Strike Burst!" (-3/47)

Connor then created a projection of a dragon claw to slash at Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Tara let him go. "Oh, it doesn't matter, I just wanted someone to express my sadness on."
She left, wandered around for a bit, and eventually found Jaden, Echo and Shinyo. She went to apologize to Jaden, but froze when she saw Undine.
"W...water...deep water..." She suddenly had visions of her entire battle with Crio the sea monster, how she had almost drowned multiple times before getting teleported to the future. She had been utterly terrified that entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next