Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Myrtenaster
Kitty Mew Mew
Tamashii
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:02 am

Shina quickly got up from the chai and grabbed lilacs shoulder pulling it and forcing her to face Shina "I think that's inof don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:04 am

Lilac's redirection instantly redirected Shina's grab, as she continued to get close to Asuya, and pulled out a metal bar.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:08 am

(Bs)
Shina quickly got in butween Asuya and lilac and said "that is inof" adrein than got next to Shina and said " your taking it to far.."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 am

Slots popped up and opened his mouth. "SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUP!" He yelled directly into Lilac's right ear. "YOU'RE FUCKING ANNOYING. YOU WANT TO RISK A FIGHT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU YA AUTIST!?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:11 am

Asuya didn't move, but instead her body began to rip itself apart as it split into dozens and dozens of tiny bats. Each bat flew out of the room in the blink of an eye and flew off into the forest, back where Willow and Jaden had their fight. The bats then regrouped, forming back into Asuya, who only dropped to her knees and held her head. Her eyes were back to normal, but there was still blood on her face from where her eyes bled.

"What the...where...am I..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:12 am

"Ugh, what is that annoying sound. Thank god I can make it go away." Lilac says as she then manages with her redirection to make it redirect sound, and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:16 am

Shinyo kept hearing the arguments and then yelled, "WILL YOU ALL BE QUIET!!!!!!!"

Shinyo then looked at the others and said, "We all agree Jaden had some fucked up problems ever since the massacre at #69. It is clear to me now he was trying to protect us, but in doing so he created a deadly situation for himself. It is clear that this team is now falling apart. We need a leader to walk us through this point. We have not been training enough for foes like Willow. So what if most of us got a strength boost from the sky temple ritual, it has shown nothing to help us. We need to work on more things than just strategies. We need trust in not only the skills, but within each other."

Shinyo then looks to Klaus and says, "And we do not need people who feel self-entitled to whine and complain about the team. We need to build trust in each other. On a level where we know we have each other's backs. Look I am as pissed as most of you at everything. At Willow, at Punch, hell even at the team sometimes. But we need to keep cool and learn from the past..."

Shinyo then went to Connor and said, "Signal the coms to all Eclipse members not on board we are leaving in 5 minutes. We are going to go to #70 to give us all some R&R from this stress."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 am

Shims and adrein than walked out of the romm not saying a word to any one and whent to there roome.
(Dazo if chi made Asuya bad I swear :I)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:23 am

Asuya sat in the field, crying once again. She felt scared, helpless, and alone. But not because of Willow, or what happened to Jaden. She was afraid of what she did back on the ship. She looked down at her hands and sighed. This must've been what her sister felt before she...changed. Asuya pounded her fist into the ground and stood up. She made a promise. She was not going to become like that monster. She was not going to let her demons take control over her. As she heard the message on her communicator, she smiled and put her hood up then turned on her heel and began walking back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:45 am

Last Order and Melisandra happened to be playing outside of the Medical Bay.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:47 am

Rex's ears rang from the com's, nodding he stood up and walked towards the group.

Gajeel sighed, rubbing his hands as archive disappeared. "Done. He should wake up soon. Wait, that feast I told ya all about. It's just a big social event, like a family dinner at Thanksgiving. We can all sit down and talk about eachother, and get to know ourselves and others a bit better. Anyone hungry? It could help since it would bring us all together in one place."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:50 am

Asuya knocked gently on the door of the medical wing before walking quietly inside. The blood was still under her eyes but her actual eyes were back to normal.

"Uh...hey...I'm...sorry for freaking out like that." She stared down, embarrassed.

"I understand now that my sister is gone...But..." She looked back up at the group, her eyes determined.

"I'm not giving up. I'm going to get my sister back, even if I have to kill Willow myself. Willow is not my sister; Marideth is. That monster is nothing like my sister, and I won't stop until I have her back."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:53 am

Last Order sees Asuya enter into the room. She and Melisandra follow her in. "Whats going on?' Asks Alanna Alanna, leaning in closer to indicate that she wants to be informed of the situation, and then goes back to hugging Melisandra, acknowledging love." She says.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:56 am

Asuya looked down at Last Order and Melissandra and smiled. Crouching some, she ruffled Last Order's hair.

"Oh, there was just a bit of an incident that's all resolved now...Jaden is fine, he's resting. Gajeel fixed him up." Standing up, she looked over at the others. "Now we're thinking of going to this feast. I'm sure we're all famished, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:59 am

"Good. Now, I'm finished here, he should wake up shortly. Meanwhile, the servants have been cooking a feast since yesterday. Do you want to attend? It could solve some of our issues regarding communication."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:00 am

Asuya put her hands in her jacket pockets and smiled over at Gajeel.

"I'd love to attend...that is...you guys want to go as well."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 am

Lilac, now being in a different part of the ship, where she was alone, canceled her redirection on her sound and enjoyed how quiet everything was.

Last Order moved her head in sync with the  ruffling to show that she enjoyed it. "Well Alanna Alanna is famished as well.' She says looking up to the girl riffling her hair, and giving her a smile, then turning to Gajeel. 'A feast would be lovely! I'll ask Lilac if she would want to come.' Alanna Alanna says in amazement of food, giving every a smile and preforming a celebratory dance as she then goes back to Melisandra and lovingly snuggles her some more!" She says.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:09 am

"I would've cooked it but the servants insisted I was not to touch the kitchen and they wanted us to be treated right. Heh, well now you guys can enjoy it."

Rex walked into the door and tilted his head, his ears flopping with his tilt. "Uh, where's the rest of us?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:10 am

Shina head something about food over the com and said " you guys can go eat with out me I am not hungry.." Adrein had done and said the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 am

Ruby helped Jade enter the ship, carrying her. After placing her down, Ruby went to the corner of the room and leaned back, staying hidden from the others.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:06 am

Jaden dream was slowly brightening before he heard the laughing again "No....no please....leave me alone.." he begged hoping for the laugh to leave him alone
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 am

Outside the guest rooms, Ivris yawned. Chatting with Kiru's parents had been fun; it was incredibly entertaining pushing their buttons, playing with that subtle but piercing hint of paranoia that they both had bottled up inside of them, but she had to leave sooner or later. She simply walked around, waiting for something to happen.

Tara sighed. "Whatever, petty squabbles aren't important right now; What's important is getting to #70. We've stalled for long enough."

(I was given permission to do this)
Inside Jaden's head, Lira appeared. She suppressed the sound of the laughing to talk to Jaden.
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:05 am

Shinyo thought about this and said, "This is a good idea Gajeel. We can use this feast to discuss trust issues within the group. I say we attend."

Shinyo then looked at Asuya entering and said, "Hey, sorry about Lilac, she gets a bit bitchy sometimes. Asuya, I understand your problem. I have my own family issues, but the main difference is in my case, my family issues can only lead to me taking action and no peaceful delegations. Next time Willow shows up, you can try to be peaceful with her, but remember that she is not your sister anymore. She is some kind of demon."

Shinyo then went to tell Connor they were attending a feast before they left for #70.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:58 am

Echo had been silent through most of the events. Jaden's lost arm, Lilac's idiocy when dealing with Asuya, Gajeel's arrogance. She sighed as they made their way to the feast, thoughts swimming in her mind. She had noticed Asuya's sudden tendrils, the same thing that happened to Marideth... Willow.

Echo walked up to Asuya, poking her shoulder lightly as she whispered.

"Asuya... do you mind if we talk a little? Privately?"

Melissandra had been looking around at the people she was with. Something had happened... that much was obvious. And it was potentially harmful. She stayed close to AA, ruffling her hair through her tense posture.

Melissandra does not like this...
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:09 pm

*In Jaden's head*
"Huh? Who is there?" Jaden asks, looking around through the darkness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next