Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:39 am

Jadens heart beat was starting to slow down, he took some deep breathes to calm himself down before coughing up blood "Dammit...when I finally I admit I need your guys help...I went through that alone....im sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

Sasha hears this and she turns back to Jaden. "Good Job! You learned the lesson that the torture session was supposed to teach you.other then that I love you but thats besides the point.What else did you learn today?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 am

Jaden tried speaking again but winced in agony, he gripped the ground, trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 am

Kiru stumbled and nearly fell, she had been teleported mid stride, appearing on some random mountain surrounded by a bunch of people she had never met, one was a freaking Tiger! "Who the hell are you people?! Where am I and how the fuck did I get here? If you think you can hold me hostage for a ransom you're dead wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 am

Jaden looked at Kiru "Your alright....I was worried about you Kiru..." Jaden spoke softly as his voice began to fade.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:46 am

Kiru glared at Jaden, drawing her blades, "who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:46 am

Shinyo noticed this and said, "What the hell...?" as he turned to Kiru and said, "No one is here to harm you or ransom you or whatever crap you may be thinking Kiru. We are just a team of Spirit Wielders." Shinyo and Viola went to Jaden to help him up and Viola played one of her healing songs on a leaf she picked up to help Jaden's regeneration.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

Cobra noticed the girl that was frantic. He stood up, and brushed off his expensive clothing. He put his hands in his pokcet and walked up to her.

"Hey, its alright. They dont want a ransom. i mean im loaded." He then came up to her. Im surprised you dont remember us.? i never really caught ur name love.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 am

*DM post*
While the whole group was standing there catching their breaths, as they knew it wasn't the end of this whole thing. Punch noticed what was coming. "Oh.... god..." Punch manage as he started to take steps back, the aura around him started to turn orange.

While the group didn't know what he was talking about, they quickly found out, when something huge landed in the middle of where they were standing. This thing was huge, unfortunately, there was nothing beneath them, the object instantly braking through the platform, the whole group falling down, luckily they weren't that far up, just 40 feet. The object on the other hand landed onto the ground fast, digging itself into the ground from the force.

It was revealed as a 5'9'' inch tall body purple shiny armor. On its back there was a huge purple that was also shining. They were both made from the same material, and it was looking at the team.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:48 am

Shinyo said, "Ok. Worst. Day. Ever." as he was falling and holding onto Jaden to cushion his landing.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:49 am

"FUUUUUUUUUCK ME JADEN! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" Sasha says, falling on the ground, and not being about to get on her feet for a little while due to the fall.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

Jaden looked at Kiru "You dont remember us?...thats not good, he looked into the air for a moment "I need to get healed...we need to leave.." jaden looked at Sasha "I dont know.."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:52 am

Kiru fell in such a way that she landed on her feet, still holding the swords, she looked over to the person in the purple armor, "Hey! They sent a rescue team that fast?! I'm so glad you're here, these freaks are trying to kidnap me! And worse they're acting like they are my long time friends!!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:54 am

Jaden looked at Kiru "We are your friends...for some reason seems like you forgot us though.."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:56 am

Kiru turned to Jaden, "I've never met you people before in my life!" looking back at the purple figure she said, "See? they insist they're my friends, some ploy to gain my trust I assume, before they do unspeakable acts! I dont think I can fight them all off myself, help me out here!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:57 am

"I'M STILL FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:58 am

Shinyo then chanted a special healing spell to help Jaden recover and Viola also recited a healing song to help accelerate the process

(Ok so I am going to sleep and I will be away for a lot of tomorrow. I delegate Eric, Ten, and Tara to bunny Shinyo, Viola, and Connor until I am free. Anyhow goodnight.)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:00 am

after landing were ever the fack he landed adrein looks around and said "what the hell just happend...and what is that thing"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 am

Jadne closed his eyes and slowly stood on his own, helping Sasha to her feet before standing by punch's side "So...the hell do we do"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 am

Sasha was blushing over Jaden helping her up. It was like part of a dream come true. "I play book of moon, turning me into Face-down position!" She says as she falls back on the ground face-down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 am

Jaden blinked and pulled Sasha to her feet "Knock it off, we are gonna need you in the fight" He then turned towards Boei and growled slowly, his eyes darting to Kiru "We didnt kidnap you kiru, you are part of Team Eclipse"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:07 am

Sasha's blush multipled by a variable of 421, as she was happy that the boy of her dreams was helping her up again. "Wow! Thanks Jaden, I never knew you thought so highly of me!"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 am

Kiru took another step towards the purple figure, turning to face the team, one sword pointed directly at Jaden the other angled slightly downward, her eyes scanning the area, observing everything. "I am part of no team, leave now or you'll regret it!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 am

"what the hell is going on??" said adrein confused to all hell
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 am

Jaden rolled his eyes and pet Sasha on the head before looking at kiru "US leave? Your on our turf Kiru...well its your turf too since your part of the team but you get my point" Jaden looked over at adrein "Seems kiru forgot about us and this purple thing is facing us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next