Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)

Go down 
+10
Caphalor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
Lunarnox
N.E.O.N
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Alisae
Firebreath
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 am

Weird Noises could be heard on the majority of Team Eclipse's Comms. The signal didn't seem to be that strong, and they could hear static through the noise.

"hehe, I wonder what this thingy is, eh?" They heard a voice through the comms.

A slap is heard in comms. "Sissy! Thats rude! Apologize to Jade for disrturbing her privacy!" Another, more concerned voice with a thick German accent is heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:06 am

"What the hell, get off the comms!" Jade screams, taking them off the channel back. "Sorry bout that guys, how is everything going? I can tell you Alanna and I are having a blast!"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 am

Kiru looked at the badge Jaden had given her, not realizing it functioned as a comm unit, "Hey, there are more people in this group? Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:10 am

Ladd spoke "That was jade, her alanna,meli,and AA are on vacation" Ladd spoke to Jade "I wish we could say the same thing here, we are in some trouble"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:13 am

"Alanna come quick! Anyway that sucks. I would help buuuut I am really happy here so....good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 am

Ladd sighed "Be back soon" with that he turned to kiru "sorry we didn't mention the others earlier"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 am

Kiru turned her comms on, "Yo, whoever that is, Jade or something right? Where are you? Can I came? I swear these people..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 am

Ladd spoke "Kiru, we need you here, your strength would be very valuable later on"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:20 am

"Strength? I pretty much only use swords, and I'd rather avoid any chance where I might die thank you very much. You people are being attacked every few seconds, I was having a nice stroll through the woods when you kidnapped me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

Jade laughs "I would prefer to be alone on my honeymoon sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

Ladd chuckles "Yes yes...we are being tracked down alot, sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 am

"Fuuuuck! Why are we on comms in the motherfuckin first place? Did our fuckin soft head "World Famous" cook accidentally turn this on? And why the fuck did you have to make such a loud fuckin fit about it. Gawd have you ever tried preforming surgery on your own sisters fuckin head?"

You hear Alanna's sigh on the comms. "Anyhow, sorry about our "World Famous" Medic and Cook doing that shit out of fuckin nowhere. I fuckin love those sisters, but they are so dam crazy what the decide to fuckin do. Anyhow I'll tell ya some fuckin more about them when we see ywall. We sorta tried to make an attempt to avoid comms this whole time so yeah...BYE" You hear a kiss and the comms disconnect.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:47 am

Tara leaned against a tree and removed her helmet for the first time since Kir had shown up. Her chocolate colored hair fell to her shoulders and was immediately swept up again by the wind.
"Well, I suppose that's the end of that. Kiru, you can leave, or you can come with us...besides, what's without a bit of adventure in your life, eh?"

Harmony was deep in thought. It was at that moment that she realized the truth. She was on her on adventure into the unknown, just like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 am

Ladd spoke to harmony and Tara now "Jaden is gonna need you both...this is gonna hit him hard, I honestly don't know how he will take it"

Last edited by Dark Rose on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 am

Juuna still was looking at what was goingon. He didnt have any idea what was goingon. It did seem like the fight was finally over. He was glad not to be caught in all the destruction. It was impressive to see those guys fight.

He now had to made a hard decision. He felt in his pockets. In my pocket i hd a coin. I took it out of my pocket. I open my hand to look at the coin. It was a gold coin. The head did have a face on it. The trees didnt let much sunlight through. That is why it took me a while to recognize the face. I lift my hand closer to my face. Now i was able to look closer. It was the president.

Juuna flips the coin with his thumb. The other side had a number on it. The number on the goldcoin was 2. Juuna takes a deep breath. He did try while watching to make up hi mind. Now the fight was over he still didnt do that. I flipped the coin multiple times. He makes a fist with his other hand. The coin do i place on my fist. Above my thumb. Iuse my thumb to flip the coin up in the air. The coin was spinning in the air. I watch how it spins in the air. The coin goes higer and higer unti it reached the maximum range. It started to fall. I follow the coin and open my hand tocatch it.
The coin lands in my hand. Quickly i lay my other hand above the coin. It was a fast reaction. Fast enough so i would not see what was the outcome. Head would me join the group. The coin side with the number on it would mean i had to leave the group alone.

It is a risky way to decide his own path. He still didnt make up his mind. He was struggling. No matter how long he watches. He does know he would never make a choice. It was somethign that would cdesice hs future. So it wants a wonder he had a hard time. This coin would decide it all. Juuna was nervous. What would it be? Heads or coin? The group or go solo ? Jessica is behind me. I feel her hand on my shoulder. I look at her. She gives me a smile. It encourages me to move my hand. Slowly with my spirit Jessica besides me i do move my hand.

When the hand is out of my sight. The dicision is now revealed in the palm of my hand.
After i saw he outcome iput the coin back in my pocket. I slowly approach the group. I saw the woman i followed to get here leaning agaisna tree. Her chocolate brown hair distracted him of a second. he did like chocolate. Then he saw Ladd. He did look unfamiliar. Maby it was a spirit. Next he saw a guy laying on the ground. He was heavily injured. It was sure he needed to go to a hospital if no one would be able to heal him. Juuna takes his knife. He flips it open and cuts his left arm open. I use my right hand to draw blood out of my body. I whispered Lifebleed.
I did stik in the shadows. The blood turned red/green. I aim at the injured guy (Jaden). I made sure no one would be in in the line between me and Jaden. Then i fired the it of.

I watch how he gets hit by my lifebleed. I watch amazed at what my spell does. It does heal all his wounds. It was a nice thing to look at. I lean gaisnt the tree behind me in the shadows.

Energy [45/50]

Ability Used:
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:10 am

Jaden's eyes widen and he leans up quickly, falling out of harmony's arms "Oww...what happened...I Remer those two girls that saved me.but nothing else..." Jaden looked around and saw Tara and Harmony near him, Ladd had a somber look on his face, jaden then saw Juana "Were you the one to heal me?..." jaden Asked confused before looking at Tara and harmony "What..happened?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 am

Cobra sat down o the ground rustling his hair. "Gone in a instant, but knowing them w'll see them sooner than later."

(Intelligence)"Hopefully not, they seem extremely unstable in the actions they take."

That's what makes her interesting.

(Greed)"Hot"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:16 am

Jaden tilted his head at cobra "Huh? Who is gone?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 am

Cobra turned his head towards jaden."Doesn't really matter, she'll show up" Cobra laughs a bit "Probably being excitement with her."

(Intelligence)"The type that could potentially kill us."

What other excitement could i possibly like.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:24 am

Jaden blinked and winced, holding his stomach "Your not making sense cobra.."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 am

"Probably because i'm a complicated person"Cobra stood up and started stretching.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 am

Jaden held his side, looking into the air "Guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:43 am

Juuna heard the voice of the man he just healed. he was already up early. It felt good to be able to help soeone in a way i just did. It was clear i now was nocied. Juuna walks out of the shadows and approaches the group. When there is a distacne of 5 meter between me and the others i stand still.
I lift my hand to greet everyone. Blood was flowing out of the arm i just lifted up. Revealing the wound. Jessica tells Juuna to lower his arm. I look at it. H emade a face like he forgot how he got that wound.The wy it flowed distracted him . He lowered his arm. Instead of putting his attention to the grou he kept looking at his own blood.

My spirit does pats me on the back of my hed. I quickly look up. *hey there. Are you alright now? Yes i am the one who healed you. Im Juuna by the way. Oh and this is Jessica. SHe is my spirit. *

Juuna then silenced . He didnt knwo what to do next. He waits for the response of the group.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:45 am

Jaden smiled "thanks I appreciate it, it would taken me a few hours to heal normally"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:56 am

Shinyo walked up and his aura was... different somehow. He managed to get the bullet out just fine, but he could not save Echo from herself. He was just so angry at himself and at the sisters. His aura then changed from a burning red to a ghastly green. his skin started to change color and he realized that Necro wished to talk to them. He allowed it for now. Taking on the form of Necro Tenebris in Shinyo's body, he walked up to the team and said, "I realize who is to blaim. And it is not the sisters."

Necro sat down and said, "I am Necro Tenebris. The Spirit of Shinyo. I come bearing news. The one true villain in this is Echo's own spirit. A spirit deep inside of her mind named Ancilla. When I first made contact with her, she seemed average. But now, I see what she truly is..."

"She is a psychopath, manifested from the pain and suffering Echo faced in her past from obtaining the Sight. Ancilla reached Asuya through her own spirit and told her the only way she could help Echo and claim Echo as her own was to kill Jaden. She is out for Jaden's head and plans to use the sisters against us to get her wishes. When everyone faced Jack, I noticed how among the screams of the personalities in Jaden's Head, Ancilla was mixed in there saying how Jaden is a failure to Echo. I was able to pull a mental shield around Jaden long enough for him to get his bearings, but this is not enough..."

Necro then got up and punched a tree. The tree then fell with a giant thud and he said, "Now Ancilla has made Asuya and the sisters take Echo into the Void. There is no telling what will happen to her now." Necro then turned to LaDD and said, "I assume that is what happened to you, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)   Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: [The Keystone] (Read Everything)
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next