Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:20 pm

jaden frowned and didn't respond, he just stood there and watched Kado and Asuya "I'm sorry" he said with a sad smilet before looking into the air
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Slash walked to Jaden and bonked him on the head with his heavy and hard scaled fist. "Don't be an idiot. They don't want your apology. Leave them be."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Kiru sighed, shaking her head at Kado's outburst and walked over to the two grieving sisters. "Hey, that was your sister that just died wasn't it? There's nothing wrong with grieving for her but blaming others isn't going to bring her back. I may not remember what happened in the past but from what I have seen your sister made her own choices, and they lead to her downfall."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Harmony sighed. She was mad asking a crazy guy for help. Absolutely ludicrous. But no one really seemed to understand what had driven Joker insane. It was the fact that no one would give him the love he deserves. She turned around, wearing a face of mixed emotions; sadness, confusion, loneliness, hopelessness. The only thing they had in common was that they were all negative.
"Joker...I need guidance. A helping hand, you might say. I think that I've lost my way. I've seen so many tragic things in the past year that I can't comprehend it. It's weird, I know, but I've forgotten how to love. I'm not as strong as anyone else, and they keep risking their lives to protect me because I can't protect myself. Please...please help me..." She felt tears brimming again. No. No crying, not in front of this guy...she steeled herself moderately.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Kado was about to stand up and give Kiru a piece of her mind, until Asuya's hand came up and pulled her back down.

"No...She's right." Asuya stood up.

"Mary made her decisions to help us out, and she fell to them, just like she knew she would. Yelling and screaming and crying won't bring her back...So the best thing we can do is suck it up and move on. Besides..." Asuya placed her hand over her stomach.

"She's still with us..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:07 pm

''The best thing for everyone is to move on''said Klaus as he cracks his fingers back into place. ''As for you Zarest, what are you talking about?''
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Akim looked at the figure and looked a little confused but then agree'd with it. "Alright. Show him to me" Akim said, his face showed complete joy. He seemed calmed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Asuya stared down at the memorial stone and frowned. Soon after, she conjured up her scythe and swung at it, causing the stone to slice cleanly in half. Kado looked in wonder and stood up.

"You okay sis..?" She asked. Asuya nodded and smiled.

"Yeah...but that stone was an insult to our family. Like I said, Mary's still with us..." After a period of silence, Kado sighed.

"Well...I think it's time I get to working on that mission Dea gave me. Asuya...I'll see you soon, okay?" She gave Asuya a quick peck on the cheek and a hug, before she walked away from everyone and everything. Asuya turned to Echo then, holding out her hand.

"Echo...It's time I leave as well...I need to train these new powers of mine, to make Mary proud...Will you come with me..?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Echo turned to Asuya, seemingly deep in thought. She slowly rose, and as she did, the Watcher joined her, slowly forming large wings on her back. The eys squirmed and whirred, ready as ever to be put to work.

"Why not? I've been bored anyway." Echo turned her head slightly, speaking to the rest of the team with a resolute voice.

"Listen, all of you. It was fun while it lasted. Kiru, I see what you carry. But even all the knowledge in the world... it never equates to wisdom. Pride and arrogance will be your undoing, if you do not fix them. Gajeel, although you mean well, your reactions are immature as Jaden's often are. Love cannot be forced. Shinyo... good luck. You know with what. Shina, I'm glad your back, but do learn to control your emotions. Same for you, Cory. Tara, I hope you will find what you are looking for. Klaus, still hate you." Echo let out a light chuckle before finally coming to Jaden.

"Jaden... I am sorry. I hope you find what you lost. And I hope you make a great leader." Echo turned back, looking up to the sky calmly.

"I have journeyed far and wide, and in this one journey, I was able to glance upon not only perfection, but also a family. Thank you." With that, Echo shot to the air, not even giving time for a reply before flying in a random direction. All she know, however, was she was leaving one family behind for another.

"Quite the adventure this time, huh? How do you think the one with Asuya will go?" Echo giggled at the question, speaking before Asuya could catch up.

"With any luck? Better than the last two."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Asuya smiled as she watched Echo fly off, without even waiting for her.

"Mary...I'll protect her. Don't worry." As she spoke, her scythe became wings of blood, and began to lift her off the ground. With one final wave to the team, she said "What she said..." and flew off as fast as she could before eventually catching up with Echo. As the two of them flew off together, Asuya grabbed ahold of Echo's hand and held it in hers.

"Today marks a new chapter in our lives...One of happiness, not sorrow...And I know Mary will be guiding us all the way."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:48 pm

A man walked through the doorway completely wearing a black cloak masking his apperance. As he walked towards the seal the fire, ice and lightning arcs just vanished the moment he passed by them. The moment he came to the seal he mumbled"By my powers I break this circle." His voice was booming but a whisper at the same time and as his sentence had finished the seal broke and he stepped inside. The moment he did Kialo and Nyakk knelt before him while Leighi and Zarest kept their appropriate distance. He looked Akim straight in the eye "Akim. Let's have a friendly chat shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Akim looked at the man and instantly knew what this man was. He had heard rumors of him from the previous universe but he never thought he was ever going to meet this man. He chuckled. That was a stupid thought. He was god now. Such a powerful man would eventually turn up. "Hello" Akim said. He set up his determination. Showing that he was stronger than the others beside him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Shinyo gave a thumbs up to Echo as she left. He really did feel like she was a sister to him in that incident and through out their journey and could not wait to see her again. Shinyo sighed right then and there thinking how much their journey to fight will hurt, but if they can succeed, then they can do anything. He decided he would rest for now and then laid up against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 pm

"Shall we make a bet?" The man asked being completely neutral. As he said this Corbeb appeared with the other 4 people in the courtyard and knelt before the man. "If I win, you will never include Dranire in your creations ever again and your power will never reach Dranire ever again. HOWEVER, if we Lose none of us will ever be allowed to set a foot on your creation ever again, basically banning us from your creation." He walked towards Akim while removing all his pressure. "Do you accept this bet, Creator God?" Those last words he practically spit out.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Akim looked at the man, he was a little skeptical seeing how this man was very dangerous, the conditions weren't that bad, but he needed to know the bet. "What is this said bet?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:18 pm

shina rolled her eyes slightly at what echo said about her. "cant really get somthing under controll when i hadent had it in forever" she said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:22 pm

The man gestured to the 5 man behind him "We will have a death match, between these people and your pantheon and your past self. One on one, all damage from previous fights carry over. Energy is not refilled and every person, daemon, angel or whatever is at the peak of their known abilities. You can not tag out, the only way to change fighters is to die I myself will be excluded from my team's fighters.Death during this deathmatch is permanent, ressurection will not be possible. Do you Akim, accept this bet, or will you once and for all prove you're nothing but a fake god pretending to be a God but is scared of some mortals who just happen to know a thing or two about their powers that others don't?" His eyes flashed bright red, lighting the entire opposite wall of Akim clearly casting his shadow on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Akim looks at Unnamed and looks at him for a very. Very. Very long time. "When?" Akim asked.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Gajeel gave Echo an understanding nod, the waved goodbye.

Red held up his hand, waving softly as he fought back the tears.
Slash gave them one nod of good luck, a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Onya was unmoved. "Well, there go two more. Anyone else want to up and leave?"

Tara sighed with content. Echo and Asuya had finally found their way. It was only a matter of time before she found hers.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:26 pm

"I wonder who's next." He sighed, leaning against the mural."So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:32 pm

"So i guess you arent going to tell me." Cobra turned his lower half into clear gas and started to floating upside down.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 pm

adrian remained silent, he dident know what to do in this situation at all, he hasent been with the team long inof to.

shina looked over at every one and said "just like gajeel, i kind of want to know what are next move is, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Onya has something else on her mind. She couldn't say things about where she was from, but she was more concerned with Cobra's spirit. Within a few seconds her demeanor had completely changed. She was giving a look of intrigue. Her Amber eyes bore into his soul.
"Hmm, you seem to have many conflicted emotions. I can see it in your eyes, the way that your love is forcing you to express yourself to people. I can also assume that you have poison powers, but that's partially based off of your name." She cocked her head to the side, her Amber-colored hair shifting position.
"I would like to study this. You wouldn't mind that, would you?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:52 pm

(Intelligence)"Oh, she is a smart one, especially being able to feel our presence."
(Rage)"Pshh, intrigued, "
(Greed)"Hey hats kind of the look u ive hen you are interested in something cobra, but alot more evil."
(Fun)"This could be very entertaining."
(Affection)"Tell me about it, when it comes to affection, cobra knows nothing without me."

Those eyes

Cobra shook himself out of the trance, and looked at onya. "How very observative of you. So im guessing you can sense spirits now cant you." Cobra put his hand on his chin."Ive never had anyone study me before. Ive always been the one doing the studying, but hey, i might as well see how it feels to be on the opposite end. So sure."

Cobra smiled."Cobra at your service."

Last edited by ♂NeoN on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next