Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]

Go down 
+8
Oshu
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Fortune Lady Light
Necruta
Valkoor
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] AO1tk9R

*This is the start of the Spirit Force Rp good luck to you guys as well as my self. There is death in this Rp and your characters can die. But ill make it so that if both member characters are fighting that both members have to agree to fight to the death or not*

Setting:

The World has been in peace for years now. Things have been under the water and everything is happy. After the long war no one could fathom the thought of having another war. At this point everyone thought it was stupid how they fought between Spirit users and non-spirit users.

Now there is a Spirit Force. A police devision specially designed to train spirit users to use their powers against other threats to society such as other spirit users who might use their power for evil, or just old fashioned every day crime.

____
Plot:
Your characters have signed up for the Spirit Force Devision. And all of you are now headed towards there if not already there. Above you see a picture, we will be basing that picture to Mizahar. And your objective is to head towards to the Spirit Force Base and get assigned to your commanding officer.

The Base is at the highest tower of the city, as it said in your acceptance letter, you are to climb all the way to the top, being part of your first test.

______

Goals:

Bad at goals

Character Develop

Talk to other characters

Explore Mizahar a bit, you can create as you go but dont be stupid af like you find a sex dungeon out of no where and you get capture and wake up as a slave in the other side of the world. thx. Like you can buy a weapon or something or meet a kid or some shit. And yes people need to be told this.

_______

If you are to be the first one i dont know how fast you guys type, you have to wait for the others to gather. Preferably would like everyones first posts to be long. If not thats ok too. Dont want to be as forcful of plot in this one as last time. Also next chapter will prob look nicer i kinda half assed this cause im just repeating myself. Ok LETS HAVE FUN BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Eric sat in the tower of the Spirit force tower thinking about his wife before being alerted by his commander "Yes sir? new recruits? okay then, I'll head to the top floor and greet them" Eric fixed his hair and stretched his white angelic wings, he doesnt look nearly close to how he looked when he was younger despite the robotic arm and scar on his eye he looked like some old guy to mostly everyone. As Eric entered the top floor lobby he fixed his uniform and made sure his Spirit Master badge was showing next to his Spirit force badge, he leaned against the wall and looked on, waiting for the recruits to show up.

Last edited by MeowMeowMetsy on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Tara wakes up on warm grass outside of a castle.

Confused, she rolls over and stares up at the sky, promptly standing up and observing her surroundings. She had no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was that she had been sucked into a whirlpool. Strange.
She was overlooking a large city. Tara slowly descended the hill and walked around. She came across a large area with no one she knew, though this place seemed to resemble the city she guarded. Where was she?
Tara soon found herself at a large white building that she did not recognize from her city. "Perhaps I'll find some answers here." She thought. Helmet secure, she strode inside.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm

''Fuck, fuck fuck,''said Klaus as he lays on the floor bloody and bruised,''why did it fail.'' These words utter out of his mouth as his vision begins to fade and as his body begins to lose all motor functions. Looking forward as an icy figure stands before him, glaring at him with the most intense stare he has ever seen in his life. Jolting up as his back stops slouching, he looks around to see his ride stopping at his destination. Picking up a book he dropped on the ground as he fell asleep, Klaus steps off his ride. ''So this is Mizahar,'' said Klaus as he adjusts his gas mask,''Not as impressive as I was led to believe.''
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Shinyo and Viola were walking past the gates that lead into Mizahar. Shinyo said in his usual tone Viola has gotten use to, "So this is Mizahar. Looks impressive."

Viola smiled and said, "It sure does look impressive. I heard from dad that this place was in ruins when the Great War was occurring." Shinyo said, "Well, better not keep the Spirit Force waiting."

But before Shinyo walked away, Viola said, "Ooo look Shinyo!" and ran to a local shop. Shinyo turned to see it was a candy store and thought, "Man, will she ever grow up some times." Shinyo then walked in to see Viola was looking at the displays of different candies and treats.

Shiyo walked up to her and said, "Ok Viola, I'll get some candy for the road. Just tell me what you want." Viola said, "I want to try some of this Mystic Taffy." Shinyo had a little chuckle and went to the store clerk and said, "2 pieces of Mystic Taffy please." and handed the man the money. The man then went and grabbed 2 pieces of taffy for Shinyo and he said, "Thank You." and walked back to Viola, who went outside to sit at a park bench.

As they both enjoyed their taffy, Viola said, "So where are we suppose to meet them at?" Shinyo said, "The letter we got says we must go to the highest tower in the City to receive the test." Shinyo looked on and saw a tower that could fit the description and said, "And I think we found it."

Shinyo then got up and said, "Let's go Viola." and the duo went to walk down to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:27 pm

*As Tara walked inside the building, a loud technical sound came from all around her as a womans voice started to appear out of no where "Welcome, are you interested in joining the Spirit Force?" A box comes from the ground and infront of Tara and there you can see a sign up sheet* "Sign here if interested"*

Red equals DM Post
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Tara looked around in alarm. She had no idea where the voice had come from. She observed the piece of parchment that had appeared in front of her. It looked strange.
"I'm not sure who you are, but if you wish me to sign this document in exchange for some answers, then very well." Tara quickly printed her first and last name on the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:34 pm

*Suddenly Tara was teleported to the top of the tower where she can see an old looking man*
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Tara jumped in shock, but soon simmered down. She regarded the old man, taking off her helmet. "Hello. Would you by any chance be able to tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Eric laughed and nodded "Little lady you are in the spirit force police tower, and seems your a new recruit, the others shall be here shortly so just relax till then"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:43 pm

"Alright..." Tara turned nervously. It was clear to her that she was not in her world anymore, that she had been transported somewhere else through a vortex, into this strange world full of invisible people, bright white parchment, and unconventional transportation. But how could she get back?
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:44 pm

As Echo walked into Mizahar, she breathed in the fresh air. The sun shone down on her, and a gentle breeze flew through the town.

"Well, we're finally here. The walk was long enough." She hear a soft voice in her head, laughing and agreeing. Ancilla's voice never failed to comfort her.

In the distance, her Sight noticed a towering structure, above all the rest of the town. If what she heard was true, what she saw was the tower of the Spirit Force, the elite police force of this world. She smiled slightly, actually rather excited to reach it. It had been a while since she last had a challenge.

She pulled down her hood and began to jog to the tower, the steams of people parting around her. She saw all sorts of people, their auras ranging from happy to sad, powerful to weak, stable to decaying. They formed a bouquet of colors, and she never bored of the image.

Soon Echo reached the tower, pulling to a stop as she stared down the door. There she stood, examining the intricate carvings, the monotone color of them a dire contrast to the blazing aura from inside.

"Well, I guess someone beat us to it. Come on, let's enter." With that, she opened the door, walking into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Walking past several stories and buildings, Klaus has taken in the wonderful sites that the city is known for. Unlike most people this has left him unimpressed with it all he continues to walk towards the tower. These buildings are truly the work of skilled people, but its all meaningless thought Klaus as he stands at the front entrance of the tower. Tilting his head up as he views the massive tower, Klaus simple walks in while holding onto his briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Shinyo and Viola walked into the Tower and Shinyo said, "Hello, I am here for the recruitment process." The receptionist said, "Right this way" and Shinyo followed the receptionist and Viola decided to tag along. She lead them into a teleporter and said, "Mr Eric, we have 2 more people here for recruitment." Shinyo looked and saw an old man and a woman in armor and said, "I am Shinyo Necron, pleased to meet you." Shinyo then went to sit in a nearby chair.

Viola walked up to the woman and said, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Viola."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Eric smiled and laughed lightly "Nice to meet you both, I'll introduce myself once everyone is here, introduce yourselves to each other and take a seat
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Tara kept a hand on her lance. She didn't know these people, meaning that they could just as well be enemies. From the looks of the document, she had signed up for some kind of police deal. This seemed like sheer luck. That had been the exact kind of job Tara had been doing for years, protecting her city from monsters.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:55 pm

5 days before at one of the Spirit Force Devision outposts-

screams of pain and death could be heard coming from the outpost, shina was inside standing in the middle of a room full of dead spirit force members on the ground. shina was in her shadow armor at the time with her katana still stick in the skull of one of the members she also had a pure black mask on to keep what she looked liked a secret. a man had walked in the man was wearing a pure black mask as well as a leather coat, the man had than began to spoke to shina saying "good job, now i have another task for you, i want you to enroll into the Spirit Force Division when you successfully join i will be in contact with the location and facial features of the target" shina had said nothing, the only thing she did was walk past the man towards the entrance of the outpost, when she left the out post it was almost as if her hand couldn't stop shaking. shina had looked down at her hand clenching her fist to attempt to get them to stop shaking, she than continued to walk away from the outpost removing her mask and transforming back into her normal cloths.

present day-

shina was walking down a dirt path eventually the dirt path had lead to a cliff face that overlooked the entire castle. kagero had than came out from inside shinas shadow overlooking the castle with her when shina said "i hope your ready for this kagero" the only thing kageo had did was node his head and returned back into shinas shadow, shina than had continued walking down the path which lead the the entrance of the castle. when she entered she saw a massive tower stretching fairly high, she had remembered that she was sopost to get to the top of the tower but she was unabil to find the entrance, she than said to herself "easy" she than started climing some building untell she got to a good poin were she got to the side of the tower, when she got to the side of the tower she started scaling the side of it in attempt to get to the top of it. few minutes later she had finally made it to the top of the tower.

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:55 pm

As Echo entered, a receptionist greeted her. After a quick "hello", "how are you", "and right this way", she was led into a room with four people already there. The receptionist left, and Echo stood a little awkwardly, raising a single hand in a sort of wave.

"Hi... I'm Echo. I'm her to be recruited?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm

With a soft breeze whipping against his clothing, Gajeel let out a soft sigh of belief. His nose twitched to the smell of the fresh air being blown in from lush valley, bringing a new sense of belonging. The only reason he even dreamed of ever joining such as thing as the Spirit Force was simply to find his own purpose in the world. He's a more literal kind of person, looking at things in a very real and philosophical kind of way. Upon entering the compound borders of the town he browsed through it's various attractions, including a large weapons dealing shop. Inside were an array of things one could buy for self defense, or just to stab someone. One thing caught his eye, a pair of gloves.

"Gloves? What do these do now?" He asked in his deep, monotone voice. It was chilling, basically emotionless. The shop keep turned to him with a tilted head.

"Ah, those are special little trinkets. Those gloves shift when charged with some form of energy, then it magically turns into adamantine, and then takes on the properties of whatever energy it absorbed."

"So, if I charged it with electricity it would gain an electrical property, correct?"
"Yes sir, but, I can't sell it to you." He looked at the wolf man awkwardly.
"And why is that?" Gajeel looked at him coldly, the shop keep felt a chill instantly run down his spine.
"Well, some items in this shop can only be sold to people who are actually licensed to have these kinds of weapons, which so far only people in the Spirit Force can obtain...sorry."

The Wulfen shrugged and handed the man the gloves. "Hold them for me. I'll be back for them later."
"But sir, you can't-"
"I said hold them."
The man froze and did as he was told. Gajeel immediately exited the shop and began to head towards the large tower. After a couple minutes, he was around 100 meters from the base of the tower. He shrugged and continued his way while gazing at the structures large height. A chill went down his spine, a little intuition gave him a bad feeling if he entered. Just to be sure, he left a kunai under a tree, hidden from sight in case he needed a quick escape. Upon entering the building, he wandered around, poking some of the objects out of curiosity. He saw one female filling out a form, but disregarded her and minded his own business.

He was wearing a black trench coat with a dark grey trimming that flowed from his shoulders down to the knees. Black military styled combat boots, complete with a steel toe area but to him they were basically weightless, and a semi-tight black t-shirt under the coat that complemented his muscles, but wasn't enough to be considered a show-off of them. Inside the coat and strapped to the belt were two holsters, holding a pair of model B23R semi-automatic/three round burst pistols, a large hunting knife also in a sheath, and a pair of twin swords, both black with silver colored trim. The sword's blade had a name etched into them, one saying Ebony and the other saying Ivory. The trench coat's collar was up, covering most of his neck. His tail poked up from under the coat, swaying softly in relaxed and gentle movements, which signified he was calm. This place isn't nearly as impressive as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Eric without looking welcomed the new member "Welcome make yourself at home, and if you were trying to be sneaky you gotta learn to hide your aura better"
Eric looked at Echo "this is the place, meet with some of the others, the rest will be here soon"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Viola went to this little girl who looked like she was purposefully trying to avoid everyone and said, "Hi there, I'm Viola. What's Your name?" The girl however seemed very untalkative. Suddenly Viola felt something move around her purse and she said, "Meloetta, come out of here." Suddenly a small sprite with a figure of a small singer came out of hte purse and said, "Sorry Viola, I was resting and I just woke up." Meloetta looked sad, but Viola smiled and said, "It is fine."

Viola then walked up to the elderly man and said, "Excuse me, but may I play a little song?" Viola had taken out her flute from her back thinking she'd liven up the room with some of her music.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:02 pm

As Kiru finally reached the outskirts of Mizahar she took out the letter she had received from the Spirit Force and quickly reread it. She searched the city skyline and quickly spotted the tallest building, her eyes moving up, and up... and up... until so was looking at the top, "I'm supposed to scale THAT thing? Screw that... I'm finding a tavern.."

Folding the letter and placing it back into her pocket Kiru meandered into the city, wondering down random streets until she found a pub. She entered the building by kicking the door open and shouting "Sup bitches!! Get me some ale and lets play some dice!" The patrons in the pub all went silent instantly and turned to stare at the newcomer, the uncomfortable silence stretched for a few seconds before a group of men waved Kiru over to their table to join their game. Kiru and her new drinking buddies sat there playing many games, Kiru winning every time of course. Eventually the other players were starting to get angry almost on the verge of calling Kiru a cheater, when she lost.

Kiru shrugged at the loss, gathered up her winnings, and left, trying to decide what to do next, she'd be damned if she was going to climb that bloody tower.

Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Echo stopped before smiling softly, walking towards Eric to receive the papers. She began writing on them, filling out information and signatures.

"Interesting you can see my aura. Unfortunately, concealing it was never easy for me. Not when it has to be so drastically focused for me to see your's." She stared at Eric for a moment, her face showing shyness and a sort of childish curiosity.

"Your aura is beautiful. Such a vibrant color." She went back to her forms after this, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Upon entering the reception hall Klaus walks towards the desk but stops as something catches his eyes. He couldn't make out what he saw or if this is even possible. Moving closer towards this strange creature Klaus stands next to Gajeel. '' Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;This it is and nothing more,'' said Klaus as he closes his book,'' Do you know what I just qouted.''
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Eric looked at Viola and nodded "go ahead, I don't mind" before looking at Echo "Why thank you, being half angel will do that to you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]   Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force Rp: Chapter 1 [The Beginning]
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next