Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]

Go down 
+10
Firebreath
N.E.O.N
Necruta
Oshu
Valkoor
Ticci Nub Kitty
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:54 pm

at this point cynthia was hanging upside down from a tree branch, looking at the wall with her aura vision on she yells to were harmony is "HAY! when are you going to come out!, im geting bored out here"

shina looked over at adrian and said to him "were you think cynthia ran off to?"

adrian quickly responded with "no clue, i dont really care were that identity crisis psychopathy went honestly"

shina chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Kale on the other hand had been watching them for a while. He was angry but he had calmed down at this point losing his build up to the perfect moment. Walking out from behind the bush he was hiding from. He called all of them "Hey." There was something different about him now though. His clothing had been torn, his sleeves were gone and on his right shoulder you could see what looked like a black tattoo. But it was cut up in cubes, as if it was chain armor.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Jaden turned and stared at Kale for awhile "What do YOU want Kale, we don't have time for your bulls hit right now" Jaden said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Shinyo saw Kale and sighed. Kale was either ballsy, cocky, or has Boei somewhere in the background ready to capture them. He was pretty much walking into a minefield of people who hate his guts. Shinyo held a hand on Jaden in case he decided to something brash and said, 'What do you want Kale?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Kiru looked up at Gajeel, "those would be useful" She then carefully stood up making sure not to use her hands, "So why does my buddy, sorry, FORMER, buddy Kale, hate you so much?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Jaden spoke again "He framed us because ex members of our team went on a killing rampage and he put the blame on the entire team"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 pm

"You guys are disgusting you know that?" Kale shivered. "Didnt you feel that immense power wave. Akim has entered our realm..." Kale said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Jaden crossed his arms and tilted his head "What the hell are you talking about Kale? Who is Akim?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 pm

"Don't come here and expect us to know what you're talking about," said Klaus as he crosses his arms and sits on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Onya experimentally tossed the trapsule up in the air and caught it again. She flashed a grin at Cobra.
"Well, truth be told, I invented them and taught myself how to use them. They really come in handy when you're being tailed."

Harmony still couldn't hear anything, nor could anyone hear her, as her barrier had not yet dissipated. She was lost in her own little world.
Harmony felt an emptiness in her arms. Joker had left. She closed her eyes, a feeling of absolute peace washing over her. It was finally over. She had full control over her powers.
No. Her spirit and her were at peace. She thought to herself. Peace was more than just a word. It was her name.
"Harmony. My name is Harmony."
She used to be afraid to tell people her name. She thought it would be misleading if they ever found out what she really was. But that was the past, and this was the present. She felt the truth in her veins now. She felt confident, powerful, stronger, faster, smarter. She felt like she could yell her name out to the whole world. She was no longer that shy, secluded girl who distanced herself from everyone else in fear of hurting other people. She was more powerful than she had ever been before.
Harmony gently brushed her shoulder, and to her surprise, she felt a large bow there.
No way.
She looked down. Sure enough, there it was. The dress from her vision with Joker. She had no idea how it had gotten there, but she was baffled.
The dress was flawless. It was made of silk, long in the back and shorter in the front. It was primarily bright white, with jet black accents like the lacy shoulders and hem, the large black bow and the pattern of a dragon on the front. It was rather big and flowing at the back and short and small at the front, with red-and-white heels and a V-neck so low that it was totally embarrassing.
Stunned, Harmony looked into the crystal on her ring as a makeshift mirror, only to find that her hair and makeup had been done as well. It was just as perfect as the dress was. Her normally straight, light brown hair had been brushed over to one side and was now curly at the ends, with mascara and eyeliner that brought out her chocolate brown eyes perfectly, just the right amount of lip pencil and blush, and rosy red lipstick that would make anyone do a double take at her. Any other teenage girl in Harmony's shoes would have gone to hell and back to have a dress and a makeup job as perfect as the one she had now.
However, Harmony was freaking out.
How could she just walk into the woods, then walk back out in front of the team looking all beautiful? It just seemed wrong, like she had done something as dramatic as that just so she could change her looks.
She felt her sides for anything else, and found something strange. It was a black sheath that held a cold iron short sword with a black hilt etched with golden designs. When she looked closer, she could see that the designs were of herself, Jaden, Eric, Melody, Moxie, Max, B.U.N.N.Y and Joker. She fought back the urge to cry, and instead she chose to smile. She felt like she'd won the pageant for Little Miss Badass.
She decided that it didn't matter. She was a changed person, and if they couldn't see that, then they would have to cope with it until they could.
The entire barrier collapsed as Harmony walked through the woods, her hair and makeup not changing at all. She gave everyone a big smile, cocking her head to the side innocently, wearing her best "big brown eyes" look, and trying her best to look like she didn't realize that she had gotten a makeover.
"Hi, guys. Sorry I took so long, I got held up for a bit in my own thoughts. What's going on?"

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Jaden looked at harmony and saw how beautiful she looked, he gave her a one armed hug before standing by her side looking at Kale "I dint know how ya did that sis but you look beautiful, and we are trying to figure out what Kale was talking about"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:55 pm

"Akim.... Our god. THE God. Ugh... " Kale smacked his hand onto his face in disagreement. He was stuck there with no way of going home.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 pm

"Do you seriously believe in something as idiotic as a god," laughed Klaus as he covers his mouth with his hand.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Cobra looked shocked."No way...No Way!!" Cobra pointed at the capsuls,"you..you invented those, by yourself." Cobra took a deep breath in, and then out.

(Fun)"I can feel that excitement building."

"Thats, thats pretty awesome. And by my wide knowledge, and experience, with the various types of science that i majored in. Thats, some pretty, very, Advanced stuff. I couldn't pull that off, and if i could it'd take me a life time." Cobra fixed his neck collar."And how long did it take you to learn how to use them, is there something special you have to do to them, does your spirit enbal you to do it?"

(Intelligence)"Cobra breath, your getting to worked up."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Kiru smirked, "Yeh.. I know the God of Creation entered the realm. What it means I do not know, but I have a feeling the end of an Age is near, and soon a new Age shall begin." Kiru sighed, "well, spose all we can do is hope we survive it eh? What of it Kale, wanna be pals again?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:14 pm

shina lisent to kale but had a look on her face that basicly said she dident care.

adrian was just happily liening to what he had to say
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Onya laughed. "Thanks a ton. Honestly, it's kind of hard to master these things, but I managed, even though it took me a year or two. It was pretty darned fun making them; they're all kinds of awesome." Onya turned and got a good look at Harmony.
"Looks like she's back, and considerably prettier." She turned to Cobra.
"You're getting a little worked up there. You good?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:21 pm

cynthia whatches as harmony walkes away, not even noticing her hanging upside down. but she dident really care. she sat up and shrugged a bit. apearing were every one was. she was right next to kale, looking at him and inspecting him. she dident say a word as she was doing this
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Cobra turned and say harmony"Hu, she looks different..."

(Affection)"Idiot, cant you tell, she looks like an entirely different person, only 3 words can describe her. Prom.Queen.Badass."

Cobra looked at Onya again. "Oh, me im good. It just that ive never been so excited for something before. All the work that you must have put into that, especially with what it can do." Cobra exhaled "But ya im good."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:03 am

Onya crossed her palms over her chest and smiled at Cobra. "Aww, thanks. Not many people really seem to appreciate these little guys, especially not Maxwell..." She snapped back to attention.
"Well, it's great to be here right now, I guess...I've heard all kinds of stuff about the Spirit Masters, and now I get to see some of their kids manage their own version of it. It's crazy."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 am

Maxwell...."By any chance you dont do you max...i mean i think ive seen hi at that wedding, or heard his name mentioned. BUt not sure." Cobra Siled."But anyways, ya ive heard of the spirit masters, but when i first saw these people, i just decided to follow them/observe. I mean its not everyday you see other spirit users. Not to mention, Being a lone rich kid gets pretty boring." Cobra laughed lightly."But ya, its never a bore. Even though i not officially part of the team, i got dragged into their shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:14 am

Kale pushed cythia away as if she was a fly. "Ew dont get near me" Whipping his hand against his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am

Klaus chucks an ice cube at kale,"that was rude, yiu have to be polite to a lady ."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 am

cynthia dident budge at all. she continued the inspection and said as she was doing it "you dont seam that strong physical on the ouside" her eyes than had turned purple, activating her aura sight "but your powers are a difrent story.." she said, intrested slightly, continuing her inspection
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 am

Onya nodded. "Yep, that's the guy. I suppose he's my best friend, which is weird, since we're like, 20 years apart. He basically assigned me to a babysitting job for those two..." She glanced at Jaden and Harmony.
"But honestly, I think they can take care of themselves. Jaden's fine, he just gets ridiculed a lot by everyone else, but Harmony was kind of scared when I met her, like she was secluded from everyone else. But now, she's changed. I don't know what kind of shenanigans went on in that bubble of hers, but they're gonna impact her for a long time..." She turned back to Cobra and smiled.
"Yeah, same here. I've been following you for a while now. As for being a lone rich kid, I've never experienced that, but if you say so, then alright."

"Yeah, like me..." Harmony thought to herself at Klaus' comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]   The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Force: Chapter 9 [The End Part 1]
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next