Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:10 am

Harmony gently patted Rex on the head. "Don't worry, buddy, we'll be fine." She then turned back to Jaden.
"You want to...give me something? Alright, what is it?" She was genuinely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:19 am

Suddenly an image of a angelic knight and a demonic knight appeared behindmuaden, their aura's clashing together almost causing a blinding light. Jaden slowly pressed the palm on his hand on her head "I'm giving you the angelic and Demonic knights, if you are able to learn to use their powers equally you will unlock the Eclipse Knight" The auras surrounded Harmony as she could feel two new entities flowing around inside her "Your far more gifted then me Harmony, I know you will do well" Jaden said with a small smile as the aura slowly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 am

Connor saw this and nodded. Harmony has proven herself tonight. His only real concern was in if Harmony could handle all this energy. If not then he needed to help her control the energy faster. Connor went to Harmony and said, "After this Harmony, let's go continue the training." Connor smiled and looked to Jaden with a face that read, "If you pull something bone headed that will end up hurting her, you will be in a bodybag, even if you are her brother."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Right when affection turned to look at Cynthia she was right in front of her face. She than said "how dense are your scales..." She than started cracking her knuckles, she obviously needed a punching bag after geting tossed around like a rag doll twice
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:29 pm

(Affection)"hmmmm"

Cobra put his hand in the air like he was trying to reach for the sky, he dropped to the ground, and a wisp of posin escaped cobras mouth. It was shapped like him, but with a halo, and a ghost tail.

(Rage)"oh this is my speacilty "

Soon at least one hundred posion clones shaped t like that blond Knight guy appears. They all started to taunt Cynthia.

(Rage)"have Fun"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:23 pm

cynthia simply materilized one of her scythes and extended it slightly, she than swung it around her, decapitating all the clones. asoons as the fell to the ground she look at affection. she grabed affections tail and got cobra free. she than started draging affection away by her tail from were cobra was.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Cobra mumbled with the bit of conscious he still had left."She's insane."

(Affection)"Hey, where are you talking me."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:38 pm

"some were no one can hear you scream..." she said still draging affection. after awhile she throw affection in a clearing and materilized her second cynthia. "lets start.." she had a wicked grin on her face asif she was going to enjoy what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:43 pm

(Affection)Affection seemed to go along. "Well, then, it must be something kinky."

Cobra was mumbling under his breath still lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Harmony looked down. She could feel the light and dark counterparts. This could be interesting.
"I'll take the angelic half. Darkness, you get the Demonic one." Metaion said.
"Ooh, this'll be fun." LADD smirked.
She could feel it all welling up inside of her. It was like she was everyone at the same time. When someone was near her, she could protect them. She could bestow her harmony upon them by balancing two different powers in her body equally. It wasn't just power. It was security, the ability to make sure she could keep any and every spirit user safe.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Jaden smiled and leaned forward, giving his sister a kiss on the head "You'll do great sis...I know you will...your gonna become even stronger then me" As jaden said this he had a genuine smile on his face before looking at Connor and rolling his eyes with a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Connor took Harmony under his arm and they walked away to a secluded part of the woods to focus on controlling her energy. Connor looked to Harmony with concern as they just started dating and he wanted to make sure nothing terrible happened to her. As they reached the area, Connor sat down and said, "Ok, lets focus on gaining control of that energy some more shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:17 am

Sasha starts to conveniently wander to where everyone else is with her earbuds in. The volume wasn't too loud, so not others would be able to tell what she was listening to. She just sighed as she continued to pace back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 am

Jaden glances at Sasha and smiled, walking over he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her with a smile "Hi sweetie, you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 am

Harmony smiled. "Works for me. I feel like I'm gonna burst st this point. But maybe that's just nerves. I'm not used to being the powerful one..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 am

Connor put a hand on Harmony's shoulder and then kissed her forehead. "It will be alright Harmony. All we need to go is focus." Connor then sat down and said, "Ok so follow what I do." Connor then focused his breathing and his energy to roll into a landscape of energy. When Harmony looks at Connor, she will see a plane of swirling gold energy and in its core are 3 orbs of red fire, blue water, and light green wind that represent Salamandra, Leviathan, and Fafnir. Connor was then in between the 3 orbs in the same sitting position he was in the physical world.

Connor's voice rang through Harmony and it said, "Just focus on controlling the mass of energy and isolating them into their core aspects. Try first with Tara and see how it work."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 am

DM POST: EVERYONE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! This is what is going to happen to the universe very, very soon
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:07 pm

"Where's Tara?" He sighed, sitting down. Gajeel twiddled his thumbs, visiblely shivering.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Jaden said to Bunny on their private com "Bunny...get Tara and Harmony together and show them the message" Bunny hops around and gathers harmony and tara together. The message begins playing and a hologram of jaden appears infront of the two of the, his eyes were red and cheeks were stained with tears "H-Hey girls...Im making this message just incase something happens an I can't say it in person....Harmony...you have grown up to be very strong and soon your gonna be stronger then me and I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of you....Tara...you and me connected really fast and  I fell for you just as fast but didn't realize it until it was too late...Now I lost you but it's okay....it's okay....you will live a happy life I know it...just never change, your strong too you just don't realize it" Jaden took a shaky breat as the hologram cut out for a second before appearing again "No matter what... I love you both and will protect you both even if I have to make the ultimate sacrifice....goodbye" The hologram fades and pictures of jaden spending time with each of them appear, and on the final picture it has jaden giving harmony a kiss on the head and jaden kissing Tara on the lips then the message ends

Last edited by Dark Rose on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:08 pm

(Ooc: Fire and I discussed it, we won't do the rest of the fight besides anything that is posted in the spoiler.[6:15:08] Nub of the week: okay seeing how everyone is growing sick and tired of waiting howabout we skip the rest of the fight, I was planning on throwing out Magmis next anyway
Skype logs
Spoiler:
The actual fight
Spoiler:

A shock went through all of creation, just for a split second it felt as if everything had stopped. The Earth had stopped spinning, the birds didn't chirp, there was no wind, just complete silence. After that everything went back to normal, however everything felt different. It felt... eternal. All conscious beings instantly knew that the Gods of this creation had died and there were no new ones to take their place. This creation was going to last forever as it currently was. No death existed anymore, nothing could be created, nothing could be destroyed. Everything would just be as it currently was. The sick would never heal but also never die, the wounded would never heal their wounds and the living would never die nor create new life.

The party looked ath the corpses that were lying in the cave illuminated by crystals, there were 6 bodies in total, 5 of the people they killed and 1 of their former companion Zarest. He just laid there his torso burned in half by the hand of Firebreath, a large pool of dried up blood had gathered inbetween the 2 parts of his body. "Well it's a shame he died, but there is nothing we can do for him now. There is one problem though, we need to find another person to get an uneven number to make this somewhat fair." Kialo said as he looked at the body of his friend. Then he looked at Leighi who had finished digging graves for 5 people, seeing how one person was literally all over the cave. A few minutes later he had burried all of them and gestured to Nyakk it was his turn to do his thing.
Nyakk just walked through the void into the creation he used to wander before the cloaked man had warped him to it's domain. He warped to the castle and to his own room where he had multiple pictures and drawings of members of the Spirit Force that they had concidered to recruit in case this entire plan had gone to hell and only a few other members had lived. With their current members who weren't dead or wouldn't share a body once they were warped out of the domain they had 7 members. Kialo, Magmis, Leighi, Luna, Akuma, Shroud and Himself. However he was informed that the split in the domain was permanent so Fotua would be joining their ranks putting them at 8 members, an even number. They needed a tie breaker and it was going to be one of these people. They had gathered information about them through various means and eventually selected them based on the collective judgment of the Alliance.  Nyakk opened another void portal and simply vanished from his own castle but kept the portal open.
For the next second Nyakk kept void hopping in different places of important power, especially ley nexuses. Even with normal teleporting powers this would have taken several minutes however in the void the concept of time doesn't exist so Nyakk was done in a second. He then started checking off his list, he created void portals all around spirit force members and touched them, instantly removing them from the creation, as if they never had existed. As he was doing this he was checking them off. "Jaden, check. Cobra... done. Sasha..." He looked through the portal and saw he was touching her "special arm" so he pulled his hand back and created a void portal next to her ankle and voided her there. "done." And so he finished his entire list. (list can be found at the end of the post in a spoiler)
Once every important person was voided he stepped back into unnamed domain and took his party to the void where a single roman colosseum stood where the others was waiting for them. He walked towards it and in a single step he seemed to have traveled several thousand kilometers. He immediately arrived at the Colosseum and pierced what seemed like a bubble protecting it from decaying in the void. He walked to the upper most ring where Luna, Shroud and Akuma were waiting for him. He then reversed the void on the people on the list and made them appear in the Colosseum where a gigantic orb hung above their heads displaying all of their known creation. Nyakk spoke. "Welcome our honoured guests. Today we've invited you here so that one of you can ascend to our ranks, the rank of the Alliance. However before we get to that please look at the orb above your heads and allow me to explain. The inside of the orb had changed from all of creation to a desolate wasteland of death.
"This tale begins 5 years ago our good friend Leighi over here was trapped in the realm of death and destruction. For those who were a part of, or are family from the original Spirit masters, you should be able to recall that at the time there was a huge treat ready to destroy the Spirit masters and the world. The god of Destruction, Eden. After some struggle with him, you guys eventually banished him from that plane of existance with the help of Broon. So the problem was solved. However the plane he had been send to was the same as where Leighi had spend most of his time. So Leighi and Eden decided to play a little... game, of first one to die loses. During this battle Leighi made the fatal mistake of using his Seal of Orichalcos on the God of Destruction thus sealing him away in a place out of space and time. So now the Creation was without a God of destruction but it had a Creation God. The creation would expand further than it's boundries and start collapsing on itself due to Leighi's mistake. So a while ago we had a wager with the Gods of this creation where we had a deathmatch. We won it so they are now dead and without Gods to do anything we can only follow the natural order. We have decided to put an end to this and just start over entirely by destroying the creation and creating a new one." The orb went back to showing the creation and Nyakk simply snapped his fingers. All the portals that he had created in the power sources and important places reversed itself causing a piece of the void to enter in the creation which rapidly ate it all. In under half a minute there was just nothing left. The orb displayed nothing anymore it was just... clear for the lack of a better word. So Nyakk started speaking again. "As you can clearly see we're with 8 people here, excluding the cloak guy since he will be providing the power to create a new creation. To make it fair we want an uneven number, so one of you will be allowed to join our ranks to create a new creation, hell you'll even get to imput some things you wish were true in this creation. You never knew your parents since they died at a young age?" He snapped his fingers. "Not anymore now they've been with you for their entire lives. Someone who you loved died because of an illness that was uncureable? Nope, never happened she's still alive and loving you. You can change anything as long as you gan get a majority vote on it. There is 1 catch though, we do not care who joins us. It's up to you guys to decide who helps us. Will you murder your friends for this power? Are you going to argue and make pacts to let you in and maybe betray them later, or will you calmly discuss this since you've got all the time in the world? We do not care how, but all of you need to decide a single person who will join us. Now, BEGIN!" Nyakk said as his voice echoed throughout the void.

List
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Jaden looked at the orb, remembering the battle his father had told him about so much, jaden looked at Nyakk and his eyes narrowed slowly "So....the person that joins keeps their memories and can help build a universe where good stuff happened..." Jaden looked around at his team "I will go, I dont want anyone else taking the burden of having to remember everything"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:24 pm

"Huh?" Rex looked left and right, confused. "Woah, uh....okay?"

"I say we dicuss this. I don't care for joining, but...he might." he pointed to Slash.

"Huh? Me? Why?" He looked around, sighing. "Don't really care much unless I have to."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Shinyo, Viola, and Connor nodded and Shinyo said, "I agree. We must talk about this."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:51 pm

"I can do it. I would know what to recreate. In fact, I could bring back Akim. Then, I would recreate everything else, such as my clan, your parents if you haven't got any, lost family, any of the sort. I'd basically bring back the universe, omitting all the major problems. I'd hope the Alliance would agree with me."

"Hmmm....I, kinda agree with you there. I would say Jaden but he doesn't know nearly as much."

"Please do..."

Last edited by Ulti-Apelio on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Jaden looks down then shakes his head "I need to do it...I don't want you guys having the burden of remembering everything..just tell me the basic details and I will do it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next