Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Kiru turned to Jaden, "Hold up there, what the hell makes you think YOU'RE the best for this? This is recreating the entire god damn universe! From what I've seen since joining up with you guys, again as it were, you're one of the least qualified for that job. We need to have a full on discussion for this.. Or you know.. a wager?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:00 pm

"You wouldnt know every detail, unless we stood here for hours. Would you be able to recreate everything, or rather do it with them; and would you be able to remember it all?"

"We could write it down."

"Writing doesn't exist smart one."

"I rather have Kiru do this. At least she can do everything perfectly. I personally want my clan back."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Jaden looks up "But luna wouldn't let me exits! Let's be realistic! And kiru doesn't know about my dad! I WON'T EXIST!" Jaden sat down and looked at Kiru "Please..if we nominate yoy...please recreate me...."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Kiru hummed thoughtfully, "When I get nominated I will be sure to help create the best world possible."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:22 pm

"I like Kiru, she's cool. Have her do it."

"Let her do it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Jaden took a deep breath and lookEd to his feet, thinking "There is a chance I won't exist....but...if I don't go with this....everyone else is almost certainly fucked..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Shinyo nodded saying, "It is this or many of us will not exist. Kiru, as long as you know what to do, then I will vote for you."

Viola nodded saying, "As long as I can stay with Shinyo, then I will be happy with whatever choice."

Connor sighed and said to himself, "I hope Harmony will still be here." He then said, "Lets make sure this goes without a hitch."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:39 pm

"Just please bring my clan back...and me. I want to see them." He sighed, sitting down on the ground. "The three of us vote for Kiru."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Cobra started mumbling.

(Greed)"A new world. A world where we can thrive. Everything you have enver wanted cobra. It can be reality. Your Parents, cynthia, a family. You wont be an outcast.Do it."
(Intelligence)" Yes cobra, imagine what you could do. You could be contempt with your life. You should be the one.Everyone here knows little to nothing about you. You wouldn't exist."
(Fun)"Oh, my think of all the fun we would have together. We could be kings!!!! Sadly that;s not how you go cobra. You arent much of the flashy stuff.
(Rage)"Force your way. Just think of all the power we could have. Nothing, and no one would be able to get in your way. The name of cobra, will TRULY mean king."
(Affection)"Oh yes yes, just imagine living with cynthia, in a nice house. And  family, now wouldn't that just be fun. I would love to play with your kids. Hehehe. But oh dont forget. The team. If you hand followed them and met then, well i wouldn't be here!!!! We coudlnt have tht now could you.oh and the whole life changing stuff, your first love, and your progression, youd have to make sure to create them, with their won happy endings. But that would all be useless without me.

Cobra looked around. A chance to live the life ive wanted. Cobra put his hands over his face and started laughing. This is all ridiculous, but yet real. His only reaction would be to laugh. Is such power even real. His eyes flashed a multitude of colors.Red, yellow, blue, pink, green. Until they stopped and went back to gold. The Alliance.King Cobra.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Alanna puts her hands on her hips as she sits down. "Oi! I never thought I'd fuckin see you fucking shits ever again." She sighed for a moment. Being with these specific group of people again, irritated her. She was having a great time with Jade. Suddenly she just started laughing. She had and raised a great family, and had the wife of her dreams.

"I-I'm okay with either me or Jaden. Even though Kir- whoever the fuck you are is apparently 'more qualified,' Jaden earned it more then anyone else here. I think at this point, he is perfectly qualified to be able to do this."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Jaden looked to his feet, it was as if his spirit was slowly dying, his fire being extinguished, if he wasn't brought back...he would never meet anyone, he would never meet sasha and he just wouldn't exist, these thoughts ran through his head as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:28 pm

"Also, why the fuck would you even want to care about us? You don't even remember us! Last I remember, you were accusing us of kidnapping you. If anything, you would know what to do, you just wouldn't do it. If anyone, it should NOT be whoever the fuck you are."

"Dam! When the fuck did you get so fucking aggressive girl! What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you fucking crazy or some shit?" Alanna comments back towards Sasha with slight Sass.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Kiru glared at Sasha, "Keep talking to me like that girl and I will make sure you don't get brought back." Kiru points at the Alliance "Do you think any of them really care if any of us get brought back? Of course they don't. Anyone of us could be chosen to bring back the others but this isn't about just US. This is the entire universe so suck it up and stop being so selfish. You're obviously not a good choice and neither is Jaden." Kiru turned to the others "Alright, next topic of debate?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Sasha immediately glared back at Kiru."No, I don't think they care, and I don't think you care either. After all, you just threatened me just because you yourself are selfish. I think as soon as you get nominated, you will void all of us completely from existence, or better yet, just not care. You say your going to create the best world possible, but I am sure what you call "The best" is not what we want."

"Hey! What qualifications are we even fucking talking about? What you fuckers are referring to as fucking 'qualifications' is oblivious to me." Alanna says, in attempt to object and stop the arguing.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Kiru turned to Alanna, "right uh.. You are? And were you not paying attention to what those people were saying? Like really.. " She then looked back at Sasha briefly "Kid, you don't even know me! I think... Like really the hell is with this hostility."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 pm

"Thanks for proving my point. You really don't know anyone, knowing that, you probably would not have our best interest at heart. And I don't need to know you to figure that out."

Alanna sighed. She tried to stop the arguing. She didn't care if it was over or anything. Though she did find it weird about how Kiru was acting. She looks over to Nox. "Who the fuck are you?" She asks Nox. She then looks over towards Onya. "Same fuckin question goes to you to."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Kiru sighed, "Look. I have no idea what your problem is with me but I'm not the kind of person who would just abandon innocents to a fate like that."

Nox was sitting on the ground looking at something in her hand, a ring. Alanna's ring. She put the ring into her pocket and jumped up, "Oh hey there! Some mouth ya got there. Call me Nox!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:33 pm

"But to you, we are not innocents. We are the people that you thought kidnapped your ass. Why would you want to truely want to bring us back and fix all of our problems?"

Alanna looked at her ring finger, and noticed her ring was gone. She really thought that didn't matter, sense it was just a ring. She didn't need a ring to show that she loved Jade. "Oi! That's my fuckin wedding ring Nox! I gotta admit tho, that was pretty fuckin nice. You got some fuckin talent when it comes to that kinda shit." She looks over to Jade, as she gets up and passionately kisses Jade on the lips. She looks back at Nox "But I don't need a fuckin ring to show my fuckin life and commitments to the fucking person I fucking love the fucking most, Jade. I fucking love her after all. More then just about anyone else thats fucking here." She starts to approach Nox.
"Hi, I'm Alanna. Its very nice to meet you Nox."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Kiru groaned, this sasha kid was getting irritating "Misunderstanding obviously, like dear god what is you problem with me? Did I steal your candy or something?"

Nox was utterly perplexed, almost every demanded Nox give them back things they didnt need. "Nice to meet you Alanna, I like the way you think!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:47 pm

"Oh its nothing personal. I just don't blindly following people like you, who have the worst intentions for us all. If anything, you should not be the one to go recreate the universe."

"Hmm, what fuckin makes you say that? But I fuckin guess I'll fuckin take the fuckin compliment. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Jaden stands up and Blake's a hand on sasha's shoulder "Sweetie...we don't have alot of choice...." Jaden heartbeat was fast as he was nervous yet sad at the same time
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:50 pm

"Oh really? What makes you say that? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Kiru rubbed her temples in irritation, "For fucks sake kid why in the hell do you think I have the worst intentions for everyone? Didn't I lose my fucking memories for you people? "

"Well ya see, whenever I pick up a new thing everyone is always claiming I 'stole it' that's bs by the way. At least you understand you don't need this thing! Someone else could use it y'know? Probably worth a decent amount to the right people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Jade stands up and moves over to Nox, dropping her cigarette on her clothes. "Oops." she then turns around. "What in the bloody hell are you all complaining about."

Ruby sighs and stands next to Kiru. "They are all dimwits, I don't know why you even bother."

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Jaden squeezes sasha's hand softly "I just...I know it sweetie...don't worry we will be together in the end I promise you okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next