Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Kiru sighed, "yeh.. I really don't know either. Maybe it's just cuz deep down i'm a super nice person"

Nox brushed the cigarette off casually, "How rude! What did I ever do to you?" Nox turned to Alanna "Why is she being mean to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:07 pm

"Well, this is the end...isn't it?" Ruby says in a quiet voice

Jade shrugged. "Sorry, my b. Anyway, Alanna dear. What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:09 pm

"Because when you claimed that we fucking kidnapped you. Hell, we are still outlaws. If you got the chance, you would sell us out. You even mentioned it beforehand. If anything, you are the most selfish person here." She then turns to Jaden "No we won't. Not if this shit gets in power. We won't exist if this person gets in power."

"Oh my fuckin god! There is fucking someone besides my lovely and beautiful fucking wife that's NOT fucking autistic! And I thought I was fucking surrounded by fucking idiots!" Alanna excitedly and loudly cheers. Then she remembers something for a moment. "I think my wife may be fucking annoyed because from what she fucking sees, you picked up my fucking wedding ring. As much as I dearly love her, she can get fuckin angry sometimes. Hold on, give me a fuckin minute." She sighs. She goes over to Jade, and hugs her.

"Sweetie, whats the fuckin matter? We don't need a ring to show that we deeply love each other. Plus, don't we have other concerning issues? And to be honest, I have no clue whats going on. I just found the one person in the group that's not fucking autistic."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Kiru decided to ignore the unreasonable, ungrateful brat. "Sooo anyoneone else got anything they want to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:15 pm

"Shes ignoring me because she knows I am right. You can literally read it on her face."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Jaden shook his head and shut sasha up I the sweetest way possible, pressing his lips against hers softly, hold her hand tightly. During The Kiss IT Seemed As If all Their problems melted away, the kiss would end after a few seconds and Eric would smile softly "Sasha for once...trust me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Sasha didn't kiss Jaden back. She couldn't think about romance right now."Jaden, I love you, and I trust you, but I don't trust her. I just can't trust her with what she could do with her power. Think for once sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Jade sighs. "I guess I'm over-reacting." she then walks up to Kiru after kissing Alanna. "Please explain wtf is happening around here?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Cobra took his hands from his face, and calmed down. He mumbled under his breath, quiet enough to where the other could here. 

"Put a little of power in front of them and they go wild. It hasnt even been 20 minutes and they are down each other throat. If anyone should join the alliance, its someone who is calm, and doesnt snap back at the first comment against them. Getting offended so easily, its pathetic."Cobra closed his eyes and breathed out. We ruffled his hair, and leaned back against the Colosseum wall and slide odwn it until he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 pm

"Right, hello random person. Universe just disappeared and those people up there" Kiru points to the alliance as she says this "are going to remake it but want one of use to help so we need to decide who that is
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Alanna goes back over to Nox. "So, what do you fuckin call what others fuckin call 'stealing'? And I talked to my fuckin wife, it should fuckin be fine now."

"Pretty much! And I'm trying to prove that that person should not be her!"" Sasha yells back at Jade.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Jaden nods slowly "And I love you too...and I know how bad this could turn out....but we need to trust her....we need to truse she will help us"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:31 pm

"You need to think how idiotic you sound by trusting her. Think about how shes reacting and what shes saying. THINK for once. Like, actually think."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:37 pm

"All you are doing is bitching about something you have no proof of. Instead of acting like the ignorant little kid you are why don't you give some suggestions?"
"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Gajeel walked up to Nox, sitting down with his legs crossed. "Hm, you're different than I expected. You seem like a nice person."

"You barely noticed? Nox is nice, she just seems to have a stealing problem which isn't much of a problem anyways. Everything she steals we never actually need."

"Got a point there. Plus, I knew Nox before. Get to know her, she's nice."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Jaden sits down and closes his eyes thinking, suddenly the thoughts of when the most of the team were living in the slums of Alexandria while kiru was living in the fancy part of town and refused to let them go there.He stood up, rather angry "Your right sasha...guys do you remember when we forced to live in the slums yet kiru was living the life in the rich part of town and wouldn't let us come?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:46 pm

"Hey wolfy, what do you mean i'm different? What did you expect?" She then look at Alanna "I just find things I swear."

Kiru face palmed "Okay why are we even having this discussion? Like honestly this is about who is going to get brought back, we're all already where so we're all obviously going to get brought back. This is about who would be the best choice for everything else because EVERYONE HERE IS ALREADY GOING TO BE BROUGHT BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm

"While that is true Jaden, remember she gave up her memories of the team and other parts of herself to restore Echo after Jack got her. I am as mad at the past and that situation as you are now, but right now we have to trust her." Shinyo said then sighed. He just wanted to go home and live with Viola, but as long as they keep bickering, they will get nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm

"See! A ignorant bitchy girl can see through this selfish peace of shit. Go get gun down in the middle of the street like the degenerate you are."

Alanna laughed. "Its okay, they wouldn't fuckin understand." She pats Nox on the back, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Jaden looked down and spoke up, clenching his fist "And what about the ones not here? Shina, cory, cynthia, fire, punch, klaus? What of all of them?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:51 pm

"Well, I usually judge people by looks by nature, ya know, because of my profession, and I'm trying to change that. You just seem nicer than most people I meet." His ears twitched.

Rex scooted a bit closer to her. "I like you."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:54 pm

"Oh god! The autism is coming! Quickly Nox, we must run away with Jade to make sure we can fully avoi- Wheres the kid?" Alanna loudly asks. She had just noticed that Last Order was not around. Slowly, she starts to back away from everyone else and go closer to Jade. "Where is my FUCKING KID?!"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Kiru turned to Jaden, "Look, jaden. Whoever gets this spot.. they are one of 9 people. Those other eight, they didnt save the others so I doubt they would bring them back later. I have the most exprience out of anyone here in persuading people and I MIGHT be able to do it. No one else here would have any hope at all. "

Nox scooted slightly away from Rex and Gajeel "Oookaaayy then, getting a bit weird"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 pm

"Sorry. I'm just a bit curious. Who are you exactly?"

Rex lowered his ears and stuttered. "I-I didn't mean it that way!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:01 pm

"Ha! Thats funny! If that were so true, then I wouldn't have been able to persuade people to not listen to your fucking bullshit. So therefore, you may have the experience, but I'm better at then you. And you know what, I rather have someone like whoever that person is that all the blind followers seem to want to follow then you." She says, as she points her finger towards Nox "And I bet you have no clue in hell who the hell that is. But she is probably way better then you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next