Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Tara knelt next to Jaden and held his head in her hands. "No, you can't die...please..."

B.U.N.N.Y hopped out of nowhere next to Tara and Harmony. "Miss Tara and Miss Harmony, I believe now would be an opportune time to play this message..." A video playback image flashed on his screen, and a message played in complete silence.

The message begins playing and a hologram of Jaden appears in front of the two of them, his eyes were red and cheeks were stained with tears.
"H-Hey girls...I'm making this message just in case something happens and I can't say it in person....Harmony...you have grown up to be very strong and soon your gonna be stronger then me. I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of you....Tara...you and me connected really fast and I fell for you just as fast but didn't realize it until it was too late...Now I lost you but it's okay....it's okay....you will live a happy life I know it...just never change, your strong too you just don't realize it." Jaden took a shaky breat as the hologram cut out for a second before appearing again "No matter what... I love you both and will protect you both even if I have to make the ultimate sacrifice....goodbye." The hologram fades and pictures of Jaden spending time with each of them appear, and on the final picture it has Jaden giving harmony a kiss on the head and Jaden kissing Tara on the lips, then the message ends.

Tara couldn't handle it. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Wh...why...there's no way..."

Harmony heard the message. She was stunned. She looked over Jaden and shed a few tears. "Darn it, bro...why'd you have to go and hurt yourself like that..." Thankfully, she had been able to touch Boei in the quick second that Jaden had got in the way. It was time to fight back.
"You've crossed the line." She said to Boei.

Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Gajeel wrapped an arm around Tara and pressed his head against her forhead, giving her a reassuring voice. "I'll make sure he's okay, alright? I hate to see you sad."

"You're gonna have to do it while Tatsurion fights Boei. We need all hands on deck to save Jaden."

Humonculon popped out and began to poke at Jaden, spinning webs around his rib cage and legs, their special toxins beginning to ease all the pain and stopping any bleeding. His bones would begin to heal, but much slower than Tara or Gajeel could do it. "Condition is critical, but he's stable."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:00 pm

COnnor looked to Harmony and got even angrier. "You crossed the fucking line. NO ONE MAKES MY GIRLFRIEND CRY!!!!!" Connor put much of his energy into a flurry of strikes all directed at Boei. The strikes held within them the force of a nuclear explosion and came at such a rate that she could not possibly avoid them all.

Shinyo shed a tear and he got angry as well. Jaden may have been a dumbass every now and then, but he was still Shinyo's student. He really did grow as a student and as a leader. Shinyo had enough. He needed to help Connor end this. His aura grew dark once more. Out of rage. Out of sadness. Out of every emotion swimming in Shinyo's mind. Shinyo took his dagger and said to himself, "One last time."

Shinyo cut open his hand and let the blood inside flow as he chanted, "From darkness do I greet and from the light which I abandon, a new entity is born that shall spell your doom. This is the end. I call upon the arte of Soul Fusion. Fuse into me the essence of Necro Tenebris."

The darkness surrounded Shinyo yet he did not scream. He just allowed it to flow into him. Suddenly from the shadows emerged the form of Jagger, doned in his purple jacket with spikes and his chains. He then said, "You shall pay for what you have done." And Jagger flew in on bat wings to take a strike at Boei with his Balmung.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Jaden laid back, his head in Tara's lap as he gripped at the ground "I couldnt....let anyone....die. ...not if I had anything to say about it.....use this anger......and beat her...." Jadens eyes began to shut as his vision blurred
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:21 pm

Harmony felt everyone's newfound strength and anger resurface in her. She channeled the essence of Boei herself, creating an aura around her. She felt Connor's dragonic presence surround her and once again channeled the energy of everyone. Lorkhan gave her the strength of a god as she absorbed the essence of everything around her. She used Gajeel's Electrokinesis to create a barrier around herself, using it as a stimulator for the energy as she added a layer of Rex's vacuum buckets to it that circled around the barrier. Following that was a line of Cobra's toxins, all mixed together, and Onya's trapsules, each with a different trap inside. After that was a line of pure sound waves from Viola, a line of spacial objects from Ray, and some knives from Tara. She followed it all up with black fire from Jaden. All of the things she had added as rings to the barrier started rotating at high speeds as she charged towards Boei, if she attempted the same trick with the elbow then there would be dangerous consequences.

Tara growled. "Believe me, Jaden, I will." She summoned her Lance and a white dagger and charged Boei, red aura blazing.

Boei had stepped on two trapsules whilst righting her stance, triggering two bear traps that rooted her to the ground by biting onto her legs. These traps would be increasingly difficult to remove or escape without using both hands and appeared while Boei had had her attention on Jaden and Harmony so that she wouldn't have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Gajeel stayed behind and began to work on healing Jaden.

The roots picked up speed, charging at Boei at a large frenzy. A large cannon then protruded from a shoulder plate on Tatsurion's right shoulder, beginning to fire roman fire explosive missiles towards her.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:43 pm

As everyone was coming towards Boei all at once, she looked at the tremendous force, and at the same time she looked at herself. Her arm was half regenerated, she lowered her head to see her body. For a moment time would start to slow as nothing went through her mind. She didn't know what to do. She looked back at Kale who was watching this whole time. Just like Akuma she had made friends with Kale. She didn't know why but she made friends with the bad guys for some reason. She did it to support her family back in a small town. Six kids, and a loving father. She could be seen starting to cry as she saw her whole life flash in front of her eyes. All of those attacks coming at her. Hit all at once, there was a huge explosion, a huge dust cloud was left, and once that dust cloud settled, all that was left was that finally finished arm that was covered in the red aura.

Kale saw the look in her eye. He had felt that go through his whole body, sending him through 4 stages. His hair was starting to rise, the air around him was starting to swirl, as his markings were starting to form. Black markings of a long ago tribe now dead. His eyes glowing black. He was walking towards the group, ignoring the people who was talking to him. "W-What have you done" Kale said. His voice was low but it came out as loud as a bell.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Jaden opened an eye and tried to sit up but failed "g-get back...." his voice was shaky "regroup....on me"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Jagger looked to Kale and said, "You are the one who did this to us. A family. You shall pay Kale." Jagger flew in to take a strike at Kale with his balmung straight for his head. At the speed he flew and the strength he held, Kale could only pray to block this hit.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 pm

[Kale has to be in stage 5 to have any OP insta kill]

Kale brought his leg up and smashed it into the ground, a boulder instantly getting blasted upwards underneath Jagger. While at the same time Kale jumped towards his right hand above his fingers extended outwards and bent to make a claw shape. Going for his head if he would dodge the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Jagger saw the boulder and said, "Fuck your rock." and slashed right through the boulder. He then saw Kale out of the corner of his eye and took more to the sky to get above him.

Connor saw this and he converged on Kale as weel by channeling the powers of Fafnir into the trident to transform it into a gun. He then fired a few rounds at Kale and took to the sky with Jagger.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:00 am

Tatsurion nodded and disappeared.

Gajeel stayed away from Kale, but continued to help heal Jaden. Humonculon worked quickly on repairing the robotic limbs.

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:02 am

Jaden lifted an arm in the air, energy beginNing to pour from his arm and make a small ball in the sky "Gajeel...have everyone raise their hands and give me energy for this move....this is our best shot at beating him"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:03 am

Kale dropped to the ground and saw the bullets coming towards him. For an instant it looked like he split into three, each of his bodies a lighter shade that his real body, dodging the bullets easily, reconnecting to each other in front of conner, his body was full of the black markings now there were two black lines going vertical of each of his eyes. He was going for a punch to Connors face, if touched there would be infinite burns.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:07 am

Gajeel stood up and nodded. "Everyone, put your hands up and pour your energy into that!" Rex, Gajeel, Slash, Slots, Humonculon, and all their spirits began to pour their energy into the sphere.

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:10 am

Harmony heard jaden and turned where the small ball was, she then began to pour all her energy into it, quickly the ball grew larger and larger until it was a huge orb of Rainbow energies, it began to collapse and jaden knew what he needed to do "Okay...with the help of everyone...we will end this! ECLIPSE SPIRIT BOMB!!" With his one arm he pointed the orb right at kale, it would get close to him quickly as the ground broke and wind blew past. "GAJEEL MOVE EVERYONE NOW"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:12 am

Connor backed away and he dodged Kale's strike. Connor saw the ball of energy and knew what to do. He then flew high in the sky to avoid Kale and charged up for his Bahumet's Wrath attack. This attack, taking away some dragonic energy, will increase the power of this ball's impact by 50%. Surely it will give some more power.

Meanwhile Jagger followed suit and flew down to stab the ball with his balmung and give it the power of his Fragmented End attack. As the energies of his elementals entered the ball. It glowed in a fantastic rainbow of colors. Jagger yelled down, "Fuel this ball. I want to see what happens." Jagger then flew behind the team and reverted back into Shinyo and was next to Connor. They exchanged glances and said, "Let us show them what Team Eclipse is all about. Are ya with me?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:15 am

[Stage 5 Enter]
Kale looked at the ball of energy, he noticed that things were gonna get bad, but he was already too deep into it. But all he did was run towards the group, he was going to kill someone before they shot that, but for some reason he was slower than usual.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 am

Gajeel threw markers at everyone and teleported them to him. "DO IT."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:20 am

Jaden roared out "THIS IS FOR DAD!!!! DIE!!!" He fired it and withing a second it was next to kale,,the power so m large it seemed like the planet was shaking

Last edited by Dark Rose on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:28 am

Kale stopped midway as he saw the giant ball of energy coming his way. And a thought popped up into his head. As the ball hit him instantly it sent Kale backwards going through the infinite amount of tree's he was stopped by a mountain that was miles away. Far away from wherever Team eclipse was. The ball of pure energy had stopped along with the blast. The mountain had caught it. But for some reason the ball of energy was starting to get smaller, and once it was fully gone, you could see Kale with his arm extended outwards. He had absorbed all of it. The energy going through his whole body, his black markings turning into a light blue, light purple mix, and for a second his whole skin changed making him look almost alien like. He was smiling now his teeth showing, they were sharp, although they were always sharp. You could see his breath coming out. And then he started to flow away as if the wind was taking him away, turning into dust. Boei's arm also turned into dust and went into the air. The fight ending.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:31 am

Jaden blinked, his heart dropped when the ball disappeared but he figured it was over, taking a deep breath he shouted "WE DID IT! WE WON!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:38 am

"We...." Gajeel paused.

"...won?" Rex finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:40 am

Jaden winced and reached for his legs but nothing could dampen his mood. He looked into the air "Dad.....We did it...we won and saved the world....If only you were here to see it"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:31 am

Nyakk stood in the void with a blank expression on his face, he had lost it. He had lost against the emptyness of himself, he had managed to save everyone of the alliance which was still alive but everyone else would fade from existence. He closed his eyes and prepared for the worst. Then, nothing happened. In all of creation, at every point in time, on every plane of existence nothing happened. It was all gone, everything was just gone. Like it never existed. Everyone except Nyakk had forgotten that it existed and his memories were rapidly fading as well. His mind was racing through the people he could remember but only one person came to mind. Joker. He focused himself and tried to unvoid Joker but noticed that he wasn't voided. So he just mentally called out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next