Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Eve listened to macks reply, not caring for his motivations to get stronger, she had heard this far to many times though with Mack mentioning he had been traveling he had poked her interest. Eve would once again lean over, looking down toward fire looking at him in slightly different light "So you have traveled? Experienced anything fun, or interesting or seen a painting you absolutely loved? or a sunset that took your breath away?" As Eves curiously started to wonder so did her face as it lifted into a glow of positivity.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Noticing the interest in his travels he though back. "Well most of the time it was to survive, but i've been through a lot of cool cities now that i think about it... I remember that there was this really nice fountain, that reminded me of my mother, it was soothing in a way, it was white and was very detailed, and had this cloudy feeling around it. It was probably from the water thought" Mack said.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:47 pm

"Oh that sounds like quite a life.. Hard but so is swimming across an ocean.." Eve would throw one of her extra pillows at Mack with perfect aim as it flys through the air rapidly towards his face [If it hits or not] Eve would smile "See your not totally boring...you got a story inside of you of wonder and beauties even if you haven't realized it through hardship. Taking a deep breath of relief "So glad your not like that Mr cola guy.. Phew".

Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 pm

"Well since thus is going g to take sometime sure. How do you like it love?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Macky saw the pillow come at him but he didn't really react noticing that it wasn't going to hurt. Hitting his face head on it dropped to the bed. "Cola guy?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:25 pm

"Surprise me darling, just make sure its not decaf." Harblu gives Torch a smile.

Harblu's mind started to wonder again while she was taking notes. She was remembering when she was with Clementine on a dance floor. First Harblu couldn't dance so easily. Well, she could dance, just not dance well. She was remembering that exact moment.

It was a very crowded dance floor, but it had disco balls, an excellent DJ, even a floor that lit up. Blue lights, Yellow Lights, Red Lights, Green lights. The floor itself was square tiles. 3 collums of tiles, the center being green, and the ones surrownding it being Yellow went from each sides of the floor to the other. It formed a plus sign. On the sides of the plus sign, the inner square was blue, and the outter square was red. Those lights would keep on flashing on and off in a repetive fasion. The current song playing at the time was "Trammps - The Disco Inferno."

Harblu and Clementine were dancing on the floor. It was very crowded at the time. Nevertheless, Clementine seemed to be enjoying herself and dancing the life out of her. Harblu sorta just went along with the beat.

"Come on sissy! Let me teach ya some stuff." Clementine encouraged Harblu. Clementine then pulled some wild moves on Harblu out of the blue. Harblu sorta just went with them, and let Clementine to lead. What Clementine did, Harblu mirrored. Harblu's timing was percise. Yet again, she knew her sister extremely well. It was like they were perfectly on sync.

Sooner or later, the crowd backed off of the pair. They had the dance floor to themselves. The DJ played a different song then. "Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love." Thats what he played. Harblu and Clementine took it nice and slow. And they definitely pleased their audience. It was like they were the best dance pair there. They ended it off with Clementine picking up Harblu and spinning her.

Their heads were close together as well. During the spin, they were holding a kiss between their lips. A strong kiss. Both of the sisters felt at ease, and were as if they were in a paradice. WIth colors all around them booming. They truely felt romance, as if they were a couple. But they weren't a couple, they were just sisters who had a really strong bond between each other.

Harblu still knew how to dance from somethings Clementine taught her, but if Harblu danced anytime soon, it wouldn't feel the same. Not without Clementine.

Harblu turns the pages of her journal to 2 pages with prisons drawn all over them. She slumps her head down into those 2 pages in her journal. Hiding her face from Torch if he was still there, she started to cry into the journal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Yang stared at the boy with disbelief. "These kids get weirder and weirder. I swear you look like a photoshopped image. Anyway, your talking to the one and only." she says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Eve watched the Pillow smack into macks face, as it rippled backwards and forward before going towards the flow. "Well Mr Cola.. Oh mi pillow was he Boring... To sum him up Logo on the Outside... and compensating for his inside.. .I Quote ...
Mr Cola wrote:
I wanna participate! I wanna just win everything! To me, winning shows my strength and people respect me. They think I'm the weak kid then they get their ass whooped!

*Facepalm* Like he is one of them people who are so full of it, like he even dressed like a salesman given out coke. I think his actual name was Kik...kib... kab...Kiba .. yes Kiba that's it... People like that are so Boring." ... Eve knew she herself was sounding bitchy but this didn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Brady held out his hand to give a firm handshake to Yang and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you miss. I have read a lot about your feats while attending this academy. Oh pardon my rudeness. I am Brandon Marukada but you can just call me Brady." Brady could not believe he was talking to a legendary huntress right now and one most known for strength so that was a plus. Brady said then, "As Quaid informed you right there, I am a tank and a proponent of strength and durability as my aura." He then rolled up a sleeve to reveal many muscles from his years of training. If anything his team fight with the Death Stalker should show he is not bragging. He honestly wanted to go against Yang is a brawl and his eyes gleamed with the urge to fight, yet also with the will to protect others. Though hidden deep in his eyes held the soul of a monster who hurt thousands. The soul Brady lives to try and avoid releasing.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Quaid tilted his head at Brady. He could definitely see it. "I don't look weird to you, do I?" He asked Yang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Ah yes I watched that. It was an interesting fight to say the least.  Congrats on that by the way." She smiles then turns to Quaid. "Hmmm. You look normal to me. Definitely normal compaired to Blaze or John Cena over there."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Macky chuckled. "How bout... instead of judging everyone for who they are... you just accept them, cause i've met this Kiba, I'm pretty sure there is a reason he's like that and there's a reason you're who you are." Macky shook his head "Im rambling though. Arent we supposed to start a mission or something" he sat on a chair, stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:19 pm

"Well Judging is only half the battle, I got ta put people into one of two groups.. Boring or Interesting generally this saved people allot of time" Eve checks the time "Wouldn't you rather I work out if I like you or think your dull today, than in a week?. :Well I think other teams are doing their missions.. Must be a que or something". Eve stops looking over the bar, down at Mack and returns to laying back on her bed. "We need a sunroof don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Quaid scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "Uhh, thanks. For the fight and for saying I'm normal.
"Silly boy, you're not normal as long as you have me..."
"I asked her if I LOOKED normal, not if I am..." He couldn't recall what was abnormal about Blaze, but that was probably because he avoided her a lot. He wondered if Yang had picked up on his fear of girls. If she had, she never seemed to show it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:27 pm

"Anyway, I have to do some work. Before you leave Quaid, I need to tell you something in private." she says, sitting in her chair.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 pm

"Alright then." Torch left and headed for the cafeteria......."of wait, I do t Eve know where it is." Torch wandered around a bit, going back and asking harblu where the cafeteria was would be to embarissing. As torch walked he came across a room with what stemmed to be his other two team mates, and a girl with yellow hair."hey" he said."do you guys know where the cafeteria is?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Mack looked up "Mmmmm but thats the point if you dont judge you dont really think much about how the character has flaws, just accept them and like them for what they are... im still rambling. This place need to be 50 times better than everyone elses dorm. We need like a Jacuzzi, indoor training arena or something, basketball hoop, pool, training area." Mack let himself go for a couple of seconds but caught himself by coughing. "Uhh... or something like that"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Quaid blinked. "Uhh, sure. What do you need to tell me?" He had a feeling he knew what it was, but he didn't want to mention that to her...he turned to find Torch.

"Just keep going forward from here, man."

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Harblu lifts her head up from her journal. Apparently the crying stopped. She looked down at the wet pages of her journal, seeing the prisons she drew. She didn't know why she drew prisons. It was usually the first thing that came to her mind most of the time. But in her journal, she drew hundreds of prisons, all with a unique concept as well. Either a reverse prison, or just a normal prison. A whole bunch of prisons.

She flips her journal back to the pages she was taking notes on, and continues to take more notes.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Listening to mack go on and on.. she had an idea ..Quickly rolling back to be able to look down at Mack.. "We should put a hole in the floor for an underground Club Room or Something... Swimming pool, Training room, stocked bar.....LETS DO IT!?" Eve was getting excited and had completely ignored Macks competed about not judging people.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 pm

"I just said that though" Mack said. He brought his arm up and pointed his hand towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Yang sighs. "Why are you so weird around girls. You always were. That is probably why you haven't spent time with any of them."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Quaid blinked. Figures.
"Well, it's a long story, it happened after my mom died, I started getting nightmares...I never understood them, but now I'm admittedly terrified of most females..."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Eve Grabs her swords, and hops down to the normal level and moves to a open space in the room and looks down.. "You think here would be a good spot for stair case?" Eve prepares herself to cut the ground with four strikes. Eve Takes a Deep Breath and unsheathes all 3 of her swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Yang sighed. "I can understand it was traumatic, however you have to break out of that shell. Ruby was the same way when Summer passed. In the end however she broke out of her shell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next