Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+10
N.E.O.N
Oshu
Dark Rose
Dragonecro0987
Firebreath
Kitty Mew Mew
JessWolfa
Caphalor
Lunarnox
Tamashii
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty
PostSubject: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:37 am

Blaze flipped her knife walking up to Kaori. "Let's move. We need to find this thing now." she said with an instant change in attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:53 am

Julia giggled at Brady and ran her heads through her hair, making sure her ponytail was secured before relaxing while waiting to find out where Yang was.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:54 am

With a flick of the wrist, Kaori launched his four cards in separate directions. The cards, as they embedded into the nearby trees, shifted and transformed, latching onto the bark as a small red light appeared in the center.

"I set up some bombs should things go a little...bad. We'll retreat through here, and if something gets this far, I'll detonate them. Let's move." Kaori began to run in the direction of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 am

Quaid sighed. "That's different, then you have no excuse not to fight. I'll fight you if you tell me what the matter is.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 am

Looking at his team Orajeo knew they were in deep trouble, knowing from experience when he had trained to the point of collapsing it'd take at least an hour before someone would be able to do anything physically exhausting again. He knew they were in deep trouble, but the worst part was that all of his team mates didn't seem to WANT to work together as a team. It seemed like Macky so far thought of himself as someone who could take anything and doesn't need anyone's help. Eve was just plain reckless relying on her swords and abilities rather than on others. Yury only cared about Eve and about her safety rather than the most wounded person of the team and he himself also wasn't communicating with his team, hell he even flew away from them without saying a word. He sighed and wondered how they were going to EVER complete this mission.

While wondering this he saw the airship in the air. 'Now we did it, they are even coming to pick us up to scold us.' He knew they were going to be in deep trouble. However to his surprise he saw 4 people jumping from the ship. 'Have they given our mission to team 1, did we mess up that badly. did we mess it up that badly?' They landed near them and some words where exchanged. Orajeo couldn't believe how stubborn Macky was. Even though he was his team mate it was irritating him so much, no it wasn't irritating him it was infuriating. He changed, his posture seemed to have more self confidence, he no longer worried what beacon might do to them after this test was over. For now he needed to make sure his team mates would get out of here with as little injuries as possible.

He slowly walked to macky with his machete still in his hand, he flipped it in his hand holding him backwards. While doing that it quickly changed to a dagger, then when he was very close to macky he just looked him in the eye. "I'm sorry, but you need to get the hell out of here. If you stay here for much longer your hand problem might get even worse, and to be brutally honest, with using a weapon like yours fighting with just 1 hand would just hold everyone back." He put his hand on Macky's shoulder while pointing the back of his dagger at his stomach making sure to hide the blade with his arm as it quickly was growing longer and changing shape.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:43 am

Its harblu, she doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 am

"I do wish you people would wait up," Caitei shouted over to Blaze and Kaori, obviously growing somewhat angry, "considering this thing almost killed team two."

The chinchilla began pacing back and forth, bobbing her head from side to side and deep in though. Her gaze turned to Mack and Orajeo, and her voice carried a curiosity.

"The grimm you're fighting almost killed you. So obviously, we need a plan. Care to tell us exactly how it fought and what it could do, Team Two?"

Last edited by Valkoor the Penguin Tot on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:03 am

Blaze goes to Caitie. "We have an issue. Kaori just ran off towards the beast. He is almost certainly going to die if the beast finds him alone."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:05 am

Julia stretched Before looking at harblu and Brady "It seems like Yang isn't here...I think we should gather the rest of our team's and all hang out together just incase we are called upon to help"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:08 am

Kali saw that Kaori had just ran off, with a sigh she blinked through the forest in the direction he ran, ending up a few feet in front of him, "If you could not just go running off without making a plan with the team first that would be great.. Thanks." With that Kali walked backed to the others, not looking back to see if Kaori was following . Once she got back to the teams she asked, "So.. what exactly are we up against here?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:13 am

"I really don't want to hang out with most of my team right now so yeah...That may not be exactly the best idea..." Harblu responds to Julia's idea. She also didn't want to be around Torch. At least right now. Torch's maturity made Harblu want to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 am

Julia smiled at harblu "Then you can come and meet the rest of Team 3 if you want, it would be fun" Julia said happily, her ears twitching slightly as She put a hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:21 am

Looking at Julia, the things she did and the way she moved her tail were really similar to Clementine's. Julia started to really remind Harblu of Clementine. They just seemed so similar.

"Yeah sure, that sounds like a nice alternative."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 am

Julia smiled at harblu "Great! Come on Brady it will be fun" Julia began to walk back to team 3's room with Harblu and maybe Brady following. As julia got to the team's room she opened the door and left it open for the others to come inside "Welcome to Team 3's humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:33 am

Yuri was sitting next to Eve. Tears made my cheecks wett. Im so glad ou are alright Eve I was really worried about you. I know you told us to retereat but i coudnt leave you behind to die like that. You are my only friend so far so i carried you to safety.

Now looking at Mack and his injuries Yuri doesnt really know how to respnd. She keeps silent and noticed a team mate was gone for a second. I look aroud a little in the hope to find him but i didn . I wished that he would be lright. Luckily later her was back and took care of Mack. I feel in my bag and get a botle water out of the bag. If anyone is thirsty i got water ad food.

She nods at Orajeo. Im glad to see you are aright.

Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:33 am

"We don't know. Before we got to this beast, there was a Grimm guarding the cave. That was the one which bit off his hand. After that we tried taking it out with sniper fire but he just dodged it, so then she," He nudged towards Eve. "used her most powerful aura attack which didn't seem to phase it, but buried it under the rubble of the cave. Seeing how it took all our hits I think we can safely assume it's still alive. After that this beast showed up, seeing how 2 of our team mates were injured we retreated to treat our wounds and make sure we would be fighting fit as soon as possible. However seeing how it has many eyes, I think our best bet is to attack it's eyes or try to overwhelm it's sense of vision."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:42 am

"Hi." Harblu greets the teammates, as she goes over and sits down in a part of the room, watching and observing, the team, and mostly Julia. Julia really reminded Harblu of Clementine. She really did. Right now she just watched and listened.

(No bunnyerino plzerino).
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:44 am

Julia smiled at harblu before looking towards her teammates "Kiba, and Kino, this is Harblu, she is part of team 4, harblu this is Kiba and Kino, our other member Zach seems to away for the time being but I'm sure you will meet him soon"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Kaori blinked a couple of times, then growled. Turning upon his heel, he shouted back at the others.

"I thought you guys were behind me! The hell?! Are we going to fight this thing or not?!" Kaori growled again and stomped his foot. Good for nothings...He already had a plan, and it was full set in motion. He walked back to catch up with them, staring at Blaze with his arms extended in a "Bruh" kind of way.

"You said we had to go, so I went. Why didn't you guys follow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:04 pm

"I can't help they are slow as hell! Anyway, what is the plan? I have an appointment in an hour or so, I would prefer not to be late." Blaze says, looking at her nails.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Kaori facepalmed himself, then growled again before looking back at Mack. His eyes had shifted to a dark red color...

"If this idiot wasn't so reckless we wouldn't be here in the first place trying to bail his worthless team out! Why make a plan with these wannabe hunters and huntresses when they can't even handle a fucking rabbit?" Shaula screamed at them, more specifically Team 2, not Blaze or Kali.

"Honestly if you guys couldn't fight your way out of a brown paper bag, you definitely don't deserve to be here putting other lives at stake! God!" She crossed her arms and waited.

"Now, Blaze brings up a good question. And here's my plan: We go in, bait the monster out to show us what it can do, and once we've pinpointed a weak spot, we go in on it. If things get rough, I have traps set up to blow it sky high. Are you guys in or not?"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Yuri heard the conversation over. SHe grabbed her sniper tighter and makes a fist with her other hand. Angry she responded.. Shut up u worthless team 1 card throwing loser my team is not worthless She pointed her gun at the guy and was ready to shoot him between his eyes. My eyes were set to kill. I will someday pay you back for what you said today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Blaze yawns. "Yup. I'm ready. Lets get going if you all are ready." she says as she transforms her knife to her high caliber handgun and loads a round in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Shaula intentionally ignored the one pointing the gun at her. Drawing her cards, she looked over at Kali and Cait.

"And you two?"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Being ignored by the rude guy. She calmed down. This worthless team one wouldnt get a hold on her. I sit down. I lose my balance a little . my finger slipped and fired the gun. The bullet was flying towards the rude guy back of his head.

I sit on the ground secretly looking the bullet would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next