Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:19 pm

"What do you think?" Harblu responded to Brady's question, raising her voice a little bit so that Brady could hear her. Either way, this was turning into a conversation that Harblu really did not want to have. At least she didn't want to supply the answers to Brady, she would rather be vague as possible. She didn't feel like being specific
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:49 am

"Flawed? Please...As for why I hate the faunus, I have my reasons and you don't deserve to know. As for you, you filthy little animal, I would love nothing more than to put a nasty, pathetic, filthy creature like you in your place..." Kaori remained looking straight ahead, not even bothering to look the others in the eyes. They were below him, and he knew that; in fact, he had beaten many faunus in his childhood training, but aside from that, he kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:10 am

"Today's been shit...hasn't it?" Kiba walked up to Brady, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Not everyone can understand someone else. That's why there is so much hatred in the world. It's one thing we can never fix, but it is something we can strive to mitigate. Don't worry bud, they'll come around when they feel ready, but you have to give them a reason to. One day you may need the help of someone you hate and maybe that person hates you back, but mutual respect is all you guys need in the end."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:03 am

Brady nodded to Kiba in agreement. He said, "I agree Kiba. In my hometown, we learned over time to be tolerant and I even got the chance to work with a few of them in a sushi restaurant. If there is one thing in the world I hate more than anything, it has to be idiocy above all else. The kind of idiocy that Kaori is showing currently. This foolish and arrogant pride coupled with the fact that he basically threatened to kill Julia, Quaid, and even Harblu. I can never forgive such a heartless monster for that..." Brady threw away the cigarette butt and said, "So Kiba, if there is anyone in the academy you wish to fight, 1 on 1, who would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 am

Seeing that no one was in Team BQTH's room, Quaid walked in and quickly started packing his bags.
(Internal)"There's nothing left for me here..."
"So you're really leaving, huh?" Sylvan didn't sound surprised.
"In due time. There's still some stuff I have to do before I book it, I just want to be able to do it briskly."
"I see...well, I'll keep watch over at the arena."
Quaid had left his shield, now back in sword form to draw less attention, at the top of the stands, out of anyone's line of sight. He shoved his packed bags under the bed where no one would see them coming in and went to the emergency room to see Julia and cross the first item off of his Things-I-Have-To-Do-Before-I-Leave list.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:39 pm

"Honestly, Kaori, but I would automatically lose and I don't wanna be humiliated. So far I've seen his moveset is mostly anti-Faunus, so I'd be basically lucked out. Other than that, I'd like to see what either Kali or Zach can do."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:55 pm

The doctors alerted everyone that they were done and could see Julia, laying in her room she had plastic prongs placed in her nose to help her breath, her white hair was loose and her ears were relaxed. She was laying there peacefully, her eyes closed and wrapped in a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Quaid reached Julia right time and saw her sleeping.
"Oh, jeez...I need to make sure no one from her team is around, they're not gonna be happy..." Unfortunately, all three of them were standing right outside. That wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:24 pm

''I don't know Kiba,''said Zach as he stares back at Kaori,''a mutt like him couldn't keep his cool anyway.'' Zach sits down as he puts his arms behind his head and whistles in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:26 pm

"Meh." He walked into the room to see Julia. "Oh, she's sleeping," he whispered. "I guess you're staying til she wakes up too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:50 pm

""Next fight is Kiba vs Kaori. If you both would come back to the stadium if you please." Weiss says over the intercom
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:52 pm

"Oh look, my nightmare came true. Welp, time to forfeit." Kiba chuckled to himself and walked off to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Kaori stood, silently, and walked down to the arena, where he stood on the same side and spot as he did when Julia was injured. His dark red eyes shone from under his hood as his hands rested within his pockets.

"So, faunus...Let's see what you're made of...Let's see if you can prove me wrong...or affirm my standing."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:12 pm

"I have more important things to do than fight, like take care of my leader. I don't have the will nor the passion to fight right now." Kiba sighed, looking at Kaori. "So I guess I affirm it, like if I could care less. Go ahead, make fun of us, mock us, do whatever. You're just another voice I can tune out."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Looking back at Kiba as his eye twitches rapidly. ''God damn why be boring,''said Zach.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Kaori stared straight ahead, but sighed.

"A faunus who is unwilling to stand up for the others is not only pathetic...but a creature unfit to live. Your leader, or whatever you call it, was willing to stand up and help her friend improve upon the battlefield. Even if she is a filthy faunus, you value her, yes? So what do you think she will say to you, someone who cares for her, when she finds out you backed down to someone who loathes you mistakes more than anything else? Your way of thinking makes me absolutely sick...Your kind is nothing more than dirt beneath the heel of society and you're the cause." Kaori turned and began to walk away.

"It's obvious he forfeits. Just put me in as the winner. We're done here."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 pm

"K then. I could care less what you say or think. If anyone else wants to fight just call me up, Weiss, you know why I didn't do it." He knew Weiss probably wasn't there, but he didn't care. He knows he might have made a mistake, but right now Julia was his priority. I can't let people like him into my life. On one part he's right, but he isn't expressing it the way it should be. I'm not prideful, and I don't have much shame to feel either. I joined the Academy to learn that. Looks like I'm off to a bad start.He walked off to Julia.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Upon hearing those words, something inside of Kaori snapped. The faunus didn't care, just like the rest of them. He had enough. Pulling out one of his cards, he threw it down onto the ground. The card looked exactly like the one from the plane...the one that omitted the noise. But as he threw it, something told him not to activate it, and this only made him angrier. At that point, his anger overtook his reason and he activated the card.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 pm

He could hear the card whizzing through the air, which raised all the red flags in his head. Before the card hit the floor, he flickered out of the arena, reappearing near the inferiority room. Body Flicker allows him to teleport short distances so fast that he appears to flicker, so teleporting through walls and halls was easy, and it avoided the card now that he was far away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Julia started to wake up slowly, her eyes fluttering open as she gripped the sheets "Whats......what's going on...." Julia said to no one in particular, her senses slowly coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Quaid walked over as Kiba left. He stared at Julia from above as she woke up.
"Hey." Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Brady walked in and said, "Hey Julia. You seem to be alright... But do not stress yourself with movement." Brady looked at Quaid and could read his face. The guilt was clearly written on his face. He tapped Quaid on the shoulder and whispered, "Just apologize for what happened. Best to get things off your chest man."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Quaid nodded, glad to see there was one person who didn't hate his guts. Not that he was expecting Brady to hate his guts. His kidneys, maybe, but definitely not his guts.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Julia's eyes darted around the room "What?....." Julia blinked and tried to sit up but to no avail "Hey guys....what happened?...did the fight end in a tie?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Brady nodded. He looked at Quaid before he gave them some room. The look in his eyes seemed as if he lost will to be among the Huntsmen and Huntresses of Beacon after that fight. Not only that but he remembered when he saw Kaori talking to Quaid which means the racist is pleased. Brady sighed and popped a piece of gum in his mouth. He awaited Quaid to finish talking to Julia before talking to him 1 on 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next